While it may seem like we have forgotten about you Superfans due to our less-than-usual activity on social media, that is most definitely not the case. Our team has been growing and we are working hard to curate exclusive content to truly make a big different in our communities...And the world. People are starting to take notice of our mission and it's all eyes on us. We are so ready to show everyone what we are about, and we are thrilled to be able to share our mission and vision with so many incredible people worldwide.
Below are a few of the places online that you can find information about us and our story, including the journey of Founder, Jessica Villa, in creating our non-profit. The items are listed from most recent (May 2016) to less recent.
- Feature in Conscious Magazine - How One Woman Is Changing The Way We Approach Mental Illness
- Feature in Mavenly - Music and Mental Health: How One Girl's Struggle Became Her Inspiration
- Guest on the Couragemakers Podcast - Episode recorded in Feb 2016, to be aired July 2016
- Panelist speaker at Leadership and Mentoring Conference held Oct 2015 at Rowan University
- Feature on Pathways In Music blog - Hope Through Community In Music: Introducing Superbands
If you or someone you know (or a blog/magazine you LOVE!) wants to feature Superbands, please feel free to reach out to us on our Contact page.
Thanks so much for the support, Superfans. We cannot wait to show you what we have up our sleeves next!