OUR SUBMISSION POLICY
By submitting to Superbands, you are agreeing that:
- Your submission (i.e. story) is not fictitious and the submission represents true events.
- Superbands will take no responsibility for any untrue or false statements made by persons submitting their stories.
- Your submission is your own original work and is not in violation of any copyright laws; any submissions provided to Superbands that are found to be plagiarized will be the responsibility of the contributor.
- Your submission is not inappropriate, offensive or obscene.
- Your submission may be featured on the Superbands website, blog, social media, or other material distributed by Superbands.
- Your personal information (i.e. name, age, contact information) will not be shared unless you provide additional written consent to do so.
- You are at least 18 years of age or have the consent to submit from their legal parent/guardian.
- Submitting content to Superbands is voluntary participation, and Superbands is not obligated to provide you with any type of payment or compensation unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You understand that you are not an employee/partner with Superbands and we are not obligated to offer you any type of benefits or employment.
- Superbands will have exclusive ownership of the content, and it is not to be submitted to any other agencies/organizations/etc. for use.