Artists can find out where listeners discover their music, including the names of the playlists. Furthermore, they can see the demographics of their top listeners along with a global view.
- 1 Can you see who listens to your music on Apple music?
- 2 Can artists see who listens to their music?
- 3 Can someone see if you stalk their Apple music?
- 4 Does Apple music tell you your top artist?
- 5 Can Artists see what playlists Their songs are added to?
- 6 Can Artists see when you listen to their music on Spotify?
- 7 How do you know if you are an Artists top listener?
- 8 Does Apple Music show your top songs?
- 9 How do you see artist stats on Apple Music?
- 10 How do you see what you’ve listened to on Apple Music?
- 11 Understand your analytics – Apple Music for Artists
- 12 Get to know your listeners all over the world
- 13 Look for trends and insights
- 14 Shazam to your advantage
- 15 Data Availability
- 16 Download Your Data
- 17 Can artist see your playlist on apple music?
- 18 Are Apple Music playlists private?
- 19 Can artists see what playlists Their songs are added to?
- 20 Can artists see your private playlists?
- 21 How do I get my playlist noticed on Apple Music?
- 21.1 How do I get my songs on my playlist?
- 21.2 Does Apple music have editorial playlists?
- 21.3 Can followers see private playlists Spotify?
- 21.4 Can Spotify artists see who listens 2020?
- 21.5 Can you find out who follows your Spotify playlist?
- 21.6 Does Spotify notify when you like a playlist?
- 21.7 How do I make a playlist private on Apple Music 2020?
- 21.8 Can my family see my music on Apple Music?
- 21.9 How do I make my Apple Music profile private 2021?
- 21.10 How much does Spotify pay for 1 million streams?
- 21.11 Does Spotify show who you listen to the most?
- 21.12 How many hours have I been listening to Spotify?
- 21.13 Can you share a playlist on Spotify without making it public?
- 21.14 What does Spotify private session look like?
- 21.15 How do I make a secret playlist?
- 21.16 How do I get my music on Apple music?
- 21.17 How do you promote Apple music?
- 21.18 How do you add songs to Apple music playlist?
- 21.19 How do I get my music noticed?
- 21.20 How do I submit a song to a playlist?
- 22 Apple Music’s analytics dashboard for artists is now available for all
- 23 Apple Music For Artists: The How-To Guide & Key Benefits Explained
- 24 What Is Apple Music For Artists?
- 25 What Does Apple Music For Artists Offer?
- 26 How Does Apple Music For Artists Work?
- 27 Getting Set Up On Apple Music For Artists
- 28 Managing Apple Music For Artists
- 29 Apple Music Distribution Through Music Gateway!
- 30 Final Thoughts
- 31 Are You An Artist?
- 32 Can (small) artists see who (what accounts) listen to their music?
- 33 5 things you didn’t know Apple Music could do
- 34 1. Listen on any device, anywhere
- 35 2. Listen to the radio
- 36 3. Look up lyrics
- 37 4. Mix it up
- 38 5. Get right into the music
- 39 12 top headphones
- 40 How to See ‘Spotify Wrapped’ for Apple Music
- 41 Related Stories
- 41.1 How to Link Shazam to Your Spotify Account
- 41.2 iOS 14.5: How to Set a Preferred Music Streaming Service With Siri
- 41.3 iOS 14.5: How to Share Apple Music Lyrics and Song Clips
- 41.4 iOS 15: How to Add Apple Music Songs to Your Memories in Photos
- 41.5 How to Enable Time-Synced Lyrics in Apple Music on Your Apple TV
- 41.6 iOS 15.1: How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio and Apple Lossless on HomePod
- 41.7 How to Use Apple’s Live Listen Feature With Beats Fit Pro
- 42 Popular Stories
- 42.1 Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
- 42.2 Top Stories: iPhone 14 Pro Without Notch, AirPods Pro 2, and More for 2022
- 42.3 WhatsApp Starts Rolling Out Profile Pictures in iOS Message Notifications
- 42.4 Peloton Now in Trouble Thanks to Apple Fitness+
- 42.5 Samsung Galaxy S22 Lineup Gets First In-Depth Closeup in Unboxing Video
- 42.6 The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
- 42.7 Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
- 42.8 Leaker Says iPhone 14 Pro to Feature Pill-Shaped Camera Cutout With Face ID Under the Display
- 43 How to See Your Top Songs of the Year With Apple Music Replay
- 44 What Is Apple Music Replay?
- 45 Apple Music Replay on iPhone and iPad
- 46 Apple Music Replay on Apple Music Online
- 47 Apple Music Replay Online
- 48 Apple Music Artist Analytics & Playlist Tracker: Stats, Charts, & Listener Data
- 49 Brief History of Apple Music
- 50 Leveraging Your Apple Music Analytics
- 51 How Chartmetric can help
- 52 How Chartmetric can help
Can you see who listens to your music on Apple music?
When you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can see music your friends are listening to by following them. You can also see the playlists they’ve shared. Likewise, your followers can see your shared playlists and the music you’re listening to.
Can artists see who listens to their music?
Yes. they can. Artist can see what accounts are listening to their music. Through these accounts, they can determine the demographic of their audience.
Can someone see if you stalk their Apple music?
Can people see when you view their playlist on apple music? Answer: A: Answer: A: No, it doesn’t notify the person.
Does Apple music tell you your top artist?
Apple Music is introducing a fun new way to take a look at your listening history from over the past year. Along with the playlists, Apple Music Replay will show your top artists and albums of the year, in addition to other stats like how many artists you listened to in total.
Can Artists see what playlists Their songs are added to?
Yes they can after getting so many plays in a playlist, the artist can then see what playlist they are on with Spotify for Artist.
Can Artists see when you listen to their music on Spotify?
Can artists see if you listen to their music on Spotify? Great question! Artists can see general information on their listeners as a whole but can not see any individual listener’s information.
How do you know if you are an Artists top listener?
To find the Top Fans feature, you’ll need to go to todaystopfans.byspotify.com. You can access the feature on both desktop and mobile – you just need to log into the feature before being able to use it. Once you’ve logged in, the feature will tell you to swipe across to see the stats for your most played artist.
Does Apple Music show your top songs?
Apple Music comes with a feature called 2021 Replay that will allow users to view your most-played songs, artists, and albums, and get a playlist of your top songs of the year. While the feature is similar to Spotify’s feature, users do not have to wait until December to access the Replay feature.
How do you see artist stats on Apple Music?
Get insights in to your most played artists and albums. Apple Music Replay on the web
- You need a subscription to Apple Music.
- Go to replay.music.apple.com.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
- Click Get Your Replay Mix.
How do you see what you’ve listened to on Apple Music?
How to view your play history on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Music app.
- Tap the currently playing track.
- Choose the Up Next icon.
- Swipe down to reveal your song listing history.
- Tap a track if you want to play it again.
- Swipe down to return to the previous screen.
Understand your analytics – Apple Music for Artists
Every artist’s definition of success is different from the next. Knowing how to interpret your Artist Analytics can assist you in determining which exact areas to concentrate on. The following are the categories in which we evaluate the performance of your music:
- When a user begins music playback on Apple Music for more than 30 seconds, a replay is logged in the system. The Plays we offer are presented in a comprehensive manner, including Plays from Apple Music radio stations. If a user selects a song or an artist to construct their own custom radio station, or if they choose an Apple Music curated radio station, an Apple Music radio station is generated. Listeners on a Daily Basis (Average Daily Listeners) are the average number of daily unique listeners throughout the time period chosen. Every time a buyer purchases your song or album from the iTunes Store, a purchase is recorded. Shazams are recorded whenever your music is identified by the Shazam app or one of the partner applications that employ Shazam technology
- However, you can only record one Shazam per song. Momentum is a collection of insights and all-time bests for your songs and albums, emphasizing the most popular plays and Shazams, as well as the times you’ve been included on an Apple Music editorial playlist. When an Apple Music subscriber sees your music video for more than 30 seconds, the number of video views is recorded.
Designed to give performance-level statistics on any music in which you are identified as a principal artist, Apple Music for Artists is a free service provided by Apple. For the following sorts of content, we track and analyze analytics:
- Songs include the total number of times a song has been played, including on every album and compilation on which it has been published
- Albums are defined as any album, EP, or single that has been independently released. Apple Music editorial playlists are included in the list of playlists. Videos include any music video posted to Apple Music as well as any other video.
Get to know your listeners all over the world
With the Places tab in Artist Analytics, you can see exactly where your listeners are, down to a specific city, state, nation, or region. Artists may use filters to watch the popularity of new releases and even get a sense of where they could be performing next, which can be quite useful. Learn more about your worldwide effect by clicking here.
Look for trends and insights
The Trends tab in Artist Analytics assists you in uncovering information about the performance of your song. Compare metrics depending on the activities your listeners do, and use different filters to uncover facts about them such as their gender, age, location, and the music that they are most drawn to. Learn about the preferences of listeners.
Shazam to your advantage
When someone wants to find out the name of a music that they are currently listening to, they can utilize Shazam to do it. Learn about what occurs when someone Shazams your music and the information that is provided by the service. Find out more about Shazam.
All data is displayed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and is updated on a daily basis. It takes up to 48 hours for new data releases or upgrades to appear on your Apple Music for Artists account dashboard. Depending on where you are in your career, different music distributors may provide your music at different times. We combine this information into a single track grouping, which is why you will only see a single album or single cover image to represent the track group as a whole on our site.
Download Your Data
You may download data from your entire collection by selecting See All in the Your Music section. Before downloading your CSV, make sure you have the date range selected.
Can artist see your playlist on apple music?
Ms. Amya Farrell posed the question. V 4.2 out of 5 stars (27 votes) Artists may find out where their music is being discovered by listeners, as well as the names of the playlists. Furthermore, they may observe the demographics of their most loyal listeners, as well as a worldwide picture of their audience.
Are Apple Music playlists private?
Your playlists can be shared or kept private. Select Edit from the drop-down menu at the top of your profile. Choosy your playlists that you’d like to post on your profile and in Search. Select the ones you wish to keep hidden, then deselect the others. To finish, press the Done button.
Can artists see what playlists Their songs are added to?
It could be a good idea to take a look at your Spotify playlists.
According to reports, artists can see when their songs are added to your Spotify playlists. As a result of the epiphany, which was shared by singer Kira Kosarin, TikTok users went into a tailspin, fearing that their favorite musicians would read their most ludicrous playlist titles.
Can artists see your private playlists?
When you are in private mode, your friends and followers will not be able to see anything you do. If you are in public mode and you are listening to a “Private” playlist, your friends/followers will be able to see the artist’s name, song name, and album name of the song you are listening to; but, they will not be able to see the playlist.
How do I get my playlist noticed on Apple Music?
How to Upload Your Music to Apple Music Playlists (with Pictures)
- Apple Connect will allow you to verify your profile. Please be certain that you have claimed your profile on Apple Music for Artists. Obtain a large number of followers on Apple Music. Work with a distributor who has established contacts with members of Apple’s editorial staff.
There were 33 questions that were connected.
How do I get my songs on my playlist?
The gist of the lists is as follows:
- To get your music on streaming platforms, you must first have it verified. Then you must build an audience by submitting your unreleased music directly to Spotify Playlists. Create and Share Your Own Playlists. Understand the Correct Playlists. Reach out to journalists in order to get coverage
- Contact playlist curators
Does Apple music have editorial playlists?
The specialists on Apple’s editorial staff, as well as professional groups and corporations partnering with Apple, have curated each and every public playlist that is available on their application.
Can followers see private playlists Spotify?
It’s possible to make a Spotify playlist private so that no one can find it, or public so that anybody can listen to it. When you make a Spotify playlist private, its followers will no longer be able to see it, and it will no longer display in search results as well.
Can Spotify artists see who listens 2020?
In Spotify for Artists, you can view statistics for your total number of listeners, monthly listeners, and number of subscribers. In Audience, you can see the overall statistics on your artist profile. In Music, you may see the statistics for each individual song and for each release. Hovering over the timeline graphs allows you to set a time window or check daily listener and follower statistics.
Can you find out who follows your Spotify playlist?
You won’t be able to see who is following your Spotify playlists, but you will be able to see how many followers each playlist has. You can also see who is explicitly following your account, which is the second greatest indicator after the number of followers. Your Spotify profile must be opened in order to view who is following you on the platform.
Does Spotify notify when you like a playlist?
Aside from the ability to create a playlist, which is a fundamental function of any music app, Spotify also allows you to share your playlist on other social networking platforms. Unfortunately, Spotify does not provide you with the ability to identify the specific individual who has loved your playlist.
How do I make a playlist private on Apple Music 2020?
Make an Apple Music playlist on your mobile device private by following these steps.
- Launch the Apple Music application. Select “Playlists” from the “Library” drop-down menu. Make a note of the playlist you wish to keep secret. Select “Edit” from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the screen. “Show on My Profile and in Search” should be turned off.
Can my family see my music on Apple Music?
When you enable purchase sharing, everyone in the family has access to the applications, music, movies, television series, and books that members of the family have purchased for themselves. In the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books app, and Apple TV app, the purchased material is immediately shown on the Purchased page. Some goods are not available for sharing. Turn on the purchase sharing feature.
How do I make my Apple Music profile private 2021?
When you enable purchase sharing, everyone in the family has access to the applications, music, movies, television series, and books that members of the family have purchased for them. In the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books app, and Apple TV app, the material is instantly added to the Purchased page. Some goods cannot be shared because of their unique nature. Make your purchases available for others to see.
- Open Apple Music and listen to a song. For You, I’ll Tap
- Select your avatar from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner. Select Edit from the drop-down menu. People You Approve will appear under Who Can Follow Your Activity
- Tap Done to complete the process.
How much does Spotify pay for 1 million streams?
If you look at the table below, you will be able to figure it out.
These are the number of streams that musicians must accrue in order to earn $1 or $1000 in a single day. Consequently, a musician who achieves 1,000,000 views on Spotify (where only the top artists may gain views) will earn $4,366 in profits.
Does Spotify show who you listen to the most?
Spotify has launched a revolutionary new website that displays the music and artists that you have most frequently listened to. It was in 2017 that the popular music streaming service unveiled its annual Spotify Wrapped feature, which informs users of which songs and artists they had streamed the most of during the preceding year.
How many hours have I been listening to Spotify?
You’ll locate it towards the center of the drop-down menu, on the right side. Select the Applications tab from the drop-down menu. This may be found at the top of the Settings page, near the menu bar. Select Connect next to “Spotify Scrobbling” from the drop-down menu. This will keep track of how much time you have spent listening overall.
You may absolutely share a private playlist, and it will only be accessible to the individuals who have subscribed to the playlist. In order to do so, you must first build a playlist and ensure that it is marked as Secret.
What does Spotify private session look like?
A private session on Spotify prevents your followers from being able to see what you are listening to at any one time. When playing in a private session, any games you play will not display in the “Friend Activity” section on the right hand side of the desktop program.
How do I make a secret playlist?
To make a playlist hidden on the desktop, go to ‘playlists’, choose the playlist you wish to conceal, and click on the circle with an ellipsis within the circle: Everyone else will not be able to access the playlist or see when you are listening to it once you have clicked on the’make secret’ button.
How do I get my music on Apple music?
How to get your music on the iTunes Music Store (iTunes)
- Create a TuneCore account to have your songs available on Apple Music. Choose the sort of release you’d want to receive on Apple Music: a single or a whole album. Upload your music and cover art to Apple Music in order to get your tracks included on the service. Music contributors should be included so that they are recognized when your tracks are aired.
How do you promote Apple music?
Icons and badges are used to identify things.
- Go to Apple Music Marketing Tools to learn more. Look for the song or album you’d like to promote and click on it. Ensure that you have entered your affiliate token into the affiliate area on the content page if appropriate. Scroll down to the section under “Badges and Lockups.” You can customize the Listen on Apple Music badge by selecting a color and language.
How do you add songs to Apple music playlist?
To include objects in a playlist, perform any of the following actions:
- Drag an item from any location in your music collection to a playlist in the sidebar on the left of the screen. Control-click an item, choose Add to Playlist from the context menu, and then select a playlist (or use the Touch Bar)
How do I get my music noticed?
What is the best way to get my music discovered?
- Registration for as many websites as possible, including SoundCloud, Facebook, Last.fm, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter
- Registering for new websites as soon as they are launched. Get your music in front of as many people as possible. People should be asked for their opinions, but do not become enraged if the response is negative.
How do I submit a song to a playlist?
The way it works is as follows:
- Connect to Spotify for Artists on a desktop computer or create an account. From this part of your dashboard, select the previously unreleased music that you’d want to submit. If it’s an album or EP, pick one track to submit
- If it’s a single, choose two tracks to submit
- Fill out the playlist submission form, including as much information about the track as possible
Apple Music’s analytics dashboard for artists is now available for all
In a press release, Apple Music revealed that their analytics tool for musicians, dubbed Apple Music for Artists, has been released from beta and is now available to everyone. Such back-end dashboards are extremely useful for musicians who want to gain insight into how their music is performing on a platform that is accessible from anywhere in the globe. Apple Music for Artistshas been available in beta since mid-2018, and most of the content that was available then is still available now. All that has changed is that it has been modified and enhanced in response to feedback from artists.
More than 100 nations are covered, and all of the data and activities concerning streams and sales may be examined either in lists or on a visual heat map.
The fact that Apple Music for Artists presents this information both ways has always been a favorite of mine; for example, if an indie musician were to start organizing a tour, looking at a heat map would be a simple way to map out a route or figure out how to change a setlist from venue to venue.
- However, due to Apple’s stringent privacy regulations, it is not possible to cross-reference two sets of data.
- While the principles have remained the same, there have been several additions to the game.
- It’s a big extension that will allow artists to examine their data from any location and at any time.
- Another new feature that has piqued my curiosity is the incorporation of Shazam into the game.
- This may be really beneficial in determining which songs are worth pursuing further.
Apple Music for Artists is now available to any artist on Apple Music, and it is completely free to use. Artists may register and claim their accounts on Apple’s dedicated artist registration and account-claiming website.
Apple Music For Artists: The How-To Guide & Key Benefits Explained
In a press release, Apple Music revealed that their analytics tool for musicians, known as Apple Music for Artists, has been released from beta and is now available to everyone. When it comes to gaining insight into how their music is performing on a platform throughout the world, these sorts of back-end dashboards are crucial. This feature has been available in beta since mid-2018, and most of what was available at the time has been preserved. Because of the input from musicians, it’s only been modified and polished.
- There are a plethora of insights available to you down to the city level in over 100 nations, and all of this data and activity concerning streams and sales can be examined either in lists or on a graphic heat map.
- Apple is shown here.
- You cannot, however, cross-reference two sets of data because of Apple’s tight privacy laws.
- The essentials have remained, but a slew of new features have been included.
- A big expansion that will allow artists to examine their metrics from any location, on-the-fly, is being developed.
- A second recent addition that has piqued my curiosity is the incorporation of the Shazam mobile application.
- If you want to figure out which tunes are worth pushing, this might be quite beneficial.
Everyone who has an Apple Music account now has access to Apple Music for Artists. Apple has created a separate website for artists where they can register and claim their account.
What Is Apple Music For Artists?
Apple describes it as follows: ‘Everything you need to understand the effect of your music across Apple Music.’ Apple MusicFor Artists is a dashboard that provides you with relevant information about the tunes that you have in Apple Music. Apple Music allows you to connect with your fans and is a fantastic tool for managing your music business in a professional manner. It’s essentially Apple Music’s version of Google Analytics, if you will. To be clear, Apple Music is not the same as iTunes in terms of functionality.
Apple Music For Artists, a competitor to Spotify For Artists and even YouTube For Artists, has officially opened its own artist center, Apple Music For Artists, which includes pre-saves and other tools to help you prepare for your release.
You may analyze your listeners’ behavior to see which songs are performing the best and where your music is being played the most frequently, among other things.
More information on how to get your music onto Apple Music can be found in our tutorial on How To Upload Your Music To Apple Music (available in English and Spanish).
What Does Apple Music For Artists Offer?
When compared to a conventional Apple Music account, Apple Music For Artists offers a plethora of additional information to musicians. Artists may quickly visit the dashboard to check how many times their songs have been played, how many radio spins they have received, and how many purchases they have made. When a subscriber starts a song from their playlist or library and listens for 30 seconds or longer, it is considered a play. The number of radiospins earned by your music is determined by how long someone listens to your tune on an Apple Music radio station.
Every time a consumer purchases your release from the iTunes store, you will be notified that it has been counted as a purchase.
How Does Apple Music For Artists Work?
When your songs are made available for listening on Apple Music, you will automatically be granted free access to Apple Music For Artists. With Apple Music For Artists, your Apple Music account not only provides you with the opportunity to hear your own voice, but it also provides you with a platform from which you can communicate with your followers. Listeners leave a digital trail behind them when they listen to Apple Music, and Apple Music For Artists will allow you to know what your followers are listening to and how they are listening to it.
Establish clear weekly growth metrics, and establish alerts to be alerted when there are big changes to your data, such as increases instreams, that you should be aware of.
On the ‘Trends’ and ‘Places’ pages, you can see detailed information about each of your releases.
You may see information on fans based on their age range, country, and number of plays per playlist.
You have the option of seeing your statistics as graphs or maps. When you decide to release a new single, this will provide you some insight into where you should go on tour or who you should target with social media advertisements.
Getting Set Up On Apple Music For Artists
Currently, as you are aware, Apple Music For Artists is primarily concerned with tracking your statistics to determine what your fans enjoy and how they consume your music. First and foremost, you must establish your identification or relationship with the artist. As much information as possible should be provided in order to expedite the verification process, such as connections to social media and distributor accounts (Twitter,Facebook,TuneCoreetc).
- If you haven’t already, login into Apple Music with your Apple ID to claim your Apple Music For Artists page. In the event that you do not already have an Apple ID, you may quickly create one. Select ‘Request Artist Access’ from the drop-down menu. Of be certain that you are claiming the proper artist page, copy and paste the link to your iTunes Store artist page into the search box, or search for your artist page by artist name. You may check that you are claiming the proper page by selecting one of your albums. Decide on your role
- Fill complete all of the application fields that have been required. Sign in to your social media, distributor, or ShazamFor Artists accounts to expedite the authentication process. Because the more information you can supply, the more likely it is that you are associated with the artist who you are claiming to be your relative.
If you already have a manager, you may add them to your profile as an administrator so that they can see your stats as well as yours. Artists and artist managers who have Administrator access are responsible for assessing any further access requests that come their way.
Managing Apple Music For Artists
Have questions about how to manage your account? Through distribution sites like as CD Baby and TuneCore, you can always get a hold of some basic information.
The music you distribute through CD Baby will already be available on Apple Music if you use the service. Joining CD Baby will allow you to receive faster verification for Apple Music For Artists. CD Baby has a direct relationship with Apple, which means you will be the first to learn about new tools. You will also get access to all you require in order to understand the effect of your music throughout Apple Music and iTunes. Create your profile so that you may convey your visual brand and track the progress of your music promotion in real time.
Access to your Apple Music For Artists account may be accessed through your CD Baby Dashboard.
You only need to use the same Apple ID (email address) that you use to purchase music and download applications from your iTunes Store to complete the transaction.
TuneCoreartists will have access to new, extensive, and useful data sets and analytics, which will provide insight into the following topics and issues:
- See who is listening to your music on the internet
- View the place from which your admirers are listening to your music
- Milestones that your tracks are passing through
- Streaming, radio, and data downloads are all options.
Download the Apple Music For Artists app (available for iOS) to keep track of your music’s performance on the move, and upload a customized artist photo. Authenticating your artist profile when you sign up with your TuneCore account email address and password will allow you to gain access to your profile faster.
Apple Music Distribution Through Music Gateway!
We at Music Gateway are proud to be one of Apple Music’s officially certified partners! It is possible to get your music on all major platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music, with our excellent music distribution service! Furthermore, you retain complete ownership of your transactions, and we receive no compensation from you. We will also master your song for free in order to ensure that you sound your best before releasing it. With a free account, you’ll get two free tracks to get you started, and you’ll get more dependent on your subscription plan.
In addition, press, blog, and music marketing are provided. Hopefully, you’ll be impressed with what we can do for your career and will want to take advantage of some of our other incredible services!
Promotion And Branding
It is quite crucial for a new artist to engage in some form of promotion. Your Apple Music For Artists account will be accessible once you have established a clear understanding of who you want to target with your promotion. You may construct a playlist based on the information you’ve gathered. When a tune is included in a popular playlist, it is not uncommon for artists to earn a livelihood from royalties. If you don’t have the time to promote your music yourself, why not take use of Music Gateway’s services?
With thousands of weekly playlist streams under our belt, we have earned the reputation of being a reliable partner for digital platforms.
Not only can we assist with streaming marketing, but we can also assist with radio, television, and artist development.
Apple Music For Artists provides you with more access to data, which may eventually assist you in determining which way you want to take your creative endeavors. When you’re sitting down to write a new song, it’s a good idea to think about the individuals who are most likely to listen to it before starting. If you’re an artist, your goal is to please your audience, and Apple Music For Artists is a fantastic tool for analyzing and staying connected to what your fans want from you. Why bother putting together an indie-rock album if the people who would be listening to it favor classical music rather than alternative music?
By utilizing the information you have gained from Apple Music For Artists, you will be able to provide your fans with what they want.
So, what are you waiting for?
Make sure you have an Apple Music For Artists account right now!
Are You An Artist?
If you have music that you would want to share with the world, we would like to assist you in advancing your career and getting them acknowledged. Promotion of your music and improvement of your streaming presence are two examples. Additionally, visit oursync opportunitiespage to learn how to have your music included in television and film. Sign up or click on the icon below to try it out for free right now. Your musical endeavors Get a head start. “Making it in this business involves ensuring that you have all you need to be successful,” says the author.
- News and advice from the industry
- Opportunities to contribute your song and work with other artists are available. Software and resources that are provided for free
- Music Gateway membership is provided for free.
Are you certain that the email is correct? Thank you very much! Newsletters will be delivered to the following addresses: Is this the correct e-mail address to use? If this is the case, you can make the necessary changes. Is it junk mail? No way in hell – we despise such thing as well! To subscribe to our newsletter, please click here.
Observations and opportunities Thank you very much! Newsletters will be delivered to the following addresses: Is this the correct e-mail address to use? If this is the case, you can make the necessary changes. We believe that some of our services may be of interest to you.
Can (small) artists see who (what accounts) listen to their music?
If the email is correct, are you certain it was sent? Please accept my thanks. Subscribe to our newsletter by sending an email to the following address: This appears to be the correct email address, but it might be wrong. It is possible to make changes. Is this spam? No way – we despise that kind of garbage as well! Get our newsletter by clicking here! The latest developments as well as new possibilities Please accept my thanks. Subscribe to our newsletter by sending an email to the following address: This appears to be the correct email address, but it might be wrong.
Some of our services may be of interest to you as well.
5 things you didn’t know Apple Music could do
When you have a plethora of online music services to select from – including an increasing number of ad-free premium services from traditional radio stations – it is excellent news for subscribers because it means that the services must continue to innovate if they are to attract and maintain customers. In this regard, Apple Music, which is the fourth most popular music streaming service in the United Kingdom, after Spotify, YouTube, and Amazon Prime Music, is no exception. Investigating it has a collection of more than 90 million songs and ultra-smooth programs for PCs and Macs as well as mobile devices, it’s definitely worth contemplating if you haven’t already signed up for an online music service – or if you’re considering switching.
Check out these five facts you probably didn’t know about Apple Music that you should be aware of.
1. Listen on any device, anywhere
Although previously solely accessible on iOS devices, Apple Music applications are now installed by default on iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices, and may be added to Android, Windows, PlayStation 5, Sonos, and Amazon Echo devices. Apple Music apps are also available for download via the App Store. If you don’t have access to any of these options, you may still stream the service using a web browser by visiting music.apple.com, which has a web interface.
2. Listen to the radio
Radio may be accessed using the Apple Music mobile app’s bottom-of-screen menu, as well as through the sidebar on your computer. Tap or click it to listen to Apple Music 1, which is a mix of music from the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, or one of two new stations – Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country – that have just been added to the service. In addition to Zane Lowe and Elton John serving as hosts on Apple Music 1, the station transmits from studios in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, and London, among other locations.
However, it is not only Apple’s own station that can be accessed using the app.
To listen to broadcast radio, including your local stations, scroll down to the Local Broadcasters section and click on See All at the bottom of the page. To listen to a live stream of your favorite station if you don’t see it straight away, click to Search and put the station’s name into the box.
3. Look up lyrics
Radio may be accessed using the Apple Music mobile app’s bottom-of-screen menu, as well as through the sidebar of your computer. Tap or click it to listen to Apple Music 1, which is a mix of music from the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, or one of two new stations – Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country – that have recently been added to the lineup. In addition to Zane Lowe and Elton John serving as hosts on Apple Music 1, the station transmits from studios in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, and London.
However, the app allows users to listen to more than just Apple’s own channel.
If you don’t find your chosen station straight away, click to Search and put the station’s name into the search box to listen to it in real time.
4. Mix it up
The New Music Mix playlist, which is updated every Friday, is inspired by the music that you’ve listened to the most over the previous seven days and is made available on Apple Music. Because they are updated on a weekly basis, you’ll need to store any of the New Music Mixes that you especially enjoy as new playlists. Then click on the three dots to the right of the playlist and select ‘Add to Playlist,’ after which you may name it whatever you like. To store playlists, you’ll need to have iCloud Music Library turned on in order for it to work.
Keep this in mind if you frequently transfer your own audio files from your computer to your iPhone.
5. Get right into the music
Stereo divides a track into two halves, one for your left ear and one for your right. Parts of Apple Music’s collection now support Dolby Atmos, taking the company’s audiophile efforts even further. This is referred to as ‘innovative audiotechnology’ because it breaks free from the limitations of two channels, allowing artists and producers to put instruments and performers anywhere they want in the virtual soundscape that surrounds you when you play it back. It will be comparable to what you would hear if you were standing in the midst of the band since your ears would be aligned with different sections of the studio as you move your head from side to side.
It’s also not supported on all hardware at the moment.
12 top headphones
SOL Republic Amps is a brand of amplifiers. AirSOL Republicamazon.co.uk Jaybird Freedom 2 is a video game. Jaybirdamazon.co.uk Beats by Dre Solo 3Beats by Dreargos.co.uk £27.99 Beats by Dre Solo 3Beats by Dreargos.co.uk £159.95 Jabra Elite Active 65t Bluetooth Headset Jabraamazon.co.uk £97.08 Groov-e Fusion is a fusion of styles. Groov-eamazon.co.uk Nuraphone Nuraphoneamazon.co.uk £391.30 Skullcandy Riff Wireless Headphones are a pair of wireless headphones designed by Skullcandy. SKULLCANDYamazon.co.uk £49.99 GOJI GSFINBT18 Wireless Headphones with Bluetooth GOJIcurrys.co.uk £249.00 T500BT Headphones by JBL Wireless Headphones BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II (QuietComfort II) BOSEcurrys.co.uk£249.00 This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.
You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
How to See ‘Spotify Wrapped’ for Apple Music
Spotify, a streaming music service, presents a “Spotify Wrapped” summary of each user’s listening habits and favorite tracks at the end of each year. Spotify Wrapped is a much-anticipated year-end feature that Spotify customers like, and Apple Music fans may be asking how they can get their own “Wrapped” overview of their favorite songs. Apple Music does not have a year-end wrap-up feature like Spotify, but the streaming music service does have ” Apple Music Replay,” which is a function that lists all of your top songs from the previous year and allows you to listen to them again.
Access the most up-to-date Apple Music Replay experience by browsing to the Apple Music Replay website and logging in to Apple Music, which is available on the web.
Photographs of these figures will be required if you plan on distributing them on social media platforms.
- Navigate to the “Listen Now” tab in the Apple Music app
- Scroll down to “Apple Music Replay.”
- Select one of your replay lists from the drop-down menu. Apple provides playlists for each year that you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, allowing you to examine how your musical preferences have evolved over time.
One of the most useful features of Spotify Wrapped is that it compiles all of your year-end information into visually appealing infographics that can be shared on social media; sadly, there is no corresponding feature for Apple Music at this time. Spotify Wrapped, on the other hand, gives detailed information on top artists, genres, songs and podcasts as well as the amount of time people have spent listening to their music. Spotify also offers add-ons such as “The Movie,” which mixes popular songs with famous movie sequences, and “2021 Wrapped Blend,” which compares a user’s listening preferences with those of their friends.
Monday, December 13, 2021 at 2:47 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Due to the fact that Spotify is the most popular music streaming service accessible, it is not unusual to receive a Spotify link from someone directing you to a song they want you to listen to on your iPhone or iPad. Spotify is free to use. If you’re a subscriber to Apple Music, on the other hand, that link will not function properly for you. Naturally, the contrary is also true — in the case of an Apple Music link being sent to a Spotify user, the latter will be required to search for the material.
How to Link Shazam to Your Spotify Account
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 1:35 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Shazam is a popular service owned by Apple that can identify the titles and lyrics of songs, music videos, television series, and other media just by listening to and decoding whatever is playing.
Shazam is available on iOS and Android devices. As soon as you’ve recognized songs in the Shazam app by hitting the large Shazam button, you may listen to them on streaming services such as Spotify and Apple Music. Throughout this essay, we’ll show you just how to do it.
iOS 14.5: How to Set a Preferred Music Streaming Service With Siri
Monday, April 26, 2021 at 4:32 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. iOS 14.5 brought with it a new feature that allows users to pick a specific music provider to use with Siri. The options include third-party services such as Spotify in addition to Apple Music, and the capability was first introduced in iOS 14.4. As soon as this feature was made public in beta versions of iOS 14.5, several early sources speculated that Apple was enabling users to choose a default streaming service, similar to what was formerly available through the.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 10:28 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. In iOS 14.5, Apple introduced a new Apple Music feature that allows customers to the streaming service to share lyrics as text as well as audio clips including the words that have been performed by others. Continue reading to find out how it works. A large number of songs are available with real-time lyrics, which you can use to sing along with while the music is playing or to skip to certain sections of a song.
iOS 15: How to Add Apple Music Songs to Your Memories in Photos
6:04 a.m. PDT on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Memory has been significantly upgraded in iOS 15, with a new design, a more interactive interface, new visual effects, and enhanced connection with Apple Music among the many enhancements to the app. Photos has always enabled basic music integration when making and viewing Memories, but now Apple Music members may pick any Apple Music song to be added to a memory when creating or viewing a Memory. When there is a recollection.
How to Enable Time-Synced Lyrics in Apple Music on Your Apple TV
Apple Music subscribers who also possess an Apple TV have everything they need to organize a karaoke party at their disposal. Apple’s time-synced lyrics function allows you to sing along with your favorite songs while you listen to them on your computer or mobile device. This post will show you how. The Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD are both compatible with the tvOS 14 upgrade, which was published in September 2020 and can be loaded on any device. You can do so if you possess either model.
iOS 15.1: How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio and Apple Lossless on HomePod
Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:38 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Additionally, Apple has released a special 15.1 software update that is specifically tailored for the HomePod and the HomePod mini, which is available with the iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 software upgrades for iPhone and iPad. HomePod’s Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio are now supported by Apple’s smart speakers, bringing them into line with other devices that have been supporting the capabilities since early 2021.
How to Use Apple’s Live Listen Feature With Beats Fit Pro
Monday, November 15, 2021 at 6:16 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. For the first time in 2014, Apple introduced a little-known feature called Live Listen to its iOS operating system, which allows an iPhone or iPad to act as a remote microphone for an MFI-compatible hearing aid.
iOS 14.3 and later versions of the operating system provide compatibility for the Beats Fit Pro, Apple’s athletic Beats-branded earbuds. This feature allows you to utilize your iOS smartphone as a directional microphone and have the audio transmitted to your ears. As an example.
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. The prevalence of a recurrent iOS problem that causes Apple’s Messages app to transmit read receipts even when the option is deactivated appears to be on the rise once again, according to complaints from users using iOS 15 and earlier. When read receipts are enabled in iOS (Settings – Messages – Send Read Receipts), the “Delivered” text that a person sees beneath an iMessage they have sent you changes to “Read” once you have seen the message in the message inbox.
Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
Julia Clover posted on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:26 p.m. PST. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2022) is coming to a close today, and while it was a more subdued event due to the ongoing pandemic that caused many exhibitors and spectators to cancel, there were still plenty of new product announcements. In our most recent YouTube video, we compiled a list of some of the greatest Apple-related accessories that we had the pleasure of seeing this year. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow.
Top Stories: iPhone 14 Pro Without Notch, AirPods Pro 2, and More for 2022
Greetings and best wishes for the New Year 2022! It’s an excellent time to look ahead to expectations for 2022, and there’s no shortage of speculation on that front now as the calendars change over to a new calendar year. This week’s rumors included the iPhone 14 Pro, AirPods Pro 2, the next iPhone SE, and more, while the first two episodes of our new podcast, The MacRumors, brought the year 2021 to a close and welcomed the new year 2022 to a start.
WhatsApp Starts Rolling Out Profile Pictures in iOS Message Notifications
Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 1:53 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. WhatsApp is currently testing a new feature on iOS that displays profile images in system alerts when users get new messages from conversations and groups. The function is intended to be useful. Image courtesy of WABetaInfo. The first new feature for the platform in 2022, originally noticed by app expert WABetaInfo, makes advantage of APIs in iOS 15 to display the WhatsApp profile photographs in alerts in top-screen banners and in the Notification Center, respectively.
Peloton Now in Trouble Thanks to Apple Fitness+
Several factors, including the expansion of Apple Fitness+ and a collision of interests in the digital health market, are putting Peloton’s business model at risk, according to analyst Neil Cybart. A post on Twitter by Cybart highlighted how Peloton has been “in a perilous situation” despite its fast rise in recent years. Peloton’s client acquisition expenses are high, which translates into expensive product price for the company as a whole. The.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Lineup Gets First In-Depth Closeup in Unboxing Video
TIME: 7:35 a.m. PST on Thursday, January 6, 2022 byTim HardwickTech YouTube user Unbox Therapy recently uploaded a video showing what appears to be fake Galaxy S22 models. The video appears to corroborate previous leaks that the Galaxy S22 lineup will consist of three sizes to compete directly with Apple’s latest devices, the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13/Pro, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max models, which were all released in September.
Images courtesy of Unbox: Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra (from left to right):
The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
Tim HardwickTechnology on January 6, 2022 at 7:35 a.m. PST Recently, YouTuber Unbox Therapy posted a video in which he examines alleged dummies of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S22 lineup, which appears to confirm previous leaks that the lineup will once again be divided into three sizes in order to compete directly with Apple’s latest devices, which include the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13/Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Images courtesy of Unbox (from left to right: Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra)
Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
Joe Rossignol contributed to this post on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:18 a.m. PST. As is customary for Apple, the company’s first significant product announcements of the year take place around March or April, and there’s a good possibility that trend will continue in 2022. A look back at some of Apple’s prior spring product launches and a look ahead at some of the first new Apple goods that we could see this year are included in the following sections of this article. Spring Announcements from the past This time last year, Apple held an event on April 20th to introduce its AirTag product.
Leaker Says iPhone 14 Pro to Feature Pill-Shaped Camera Cutout With Face ID Under the Display
Joe Rossignol published a post on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:21 a.m. PST. According to tweets supplied by leaker @dylandkt, iPhone 14 Pro versions will sport a pill-shaped camera cutout at the top of the display, with the notch eliminated. @dylandkt has established himself as a trustworthy source of Apple-related rumors over the last year or so. According to the leaker, the Face ID hardware will be relocated beneath the display in order to enable this alteration. While it has been widely rumored that the iPhone 14 will be released, this is not the case.
How to See Your Top Songs of the Year With Apple Music Replay
- Joe Rossignol posted this on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:21 a.m. PST. Following leaks from leaker @dylandkt, it appears that the iPhone 14 Pro will have a pill-shaped camera cutout at the top of the display, with the notch eliminated. @dylandkt has established himself as a reputable source of Apple-related rumors over the last year or so. According to the leaker, the Face ID hardware will be relocated beneath the display in order to enable this modification. However, it has been widely speculated that the iPhone 14 would be released on September 24th, 2013.
This article shows how to use Apple Music Replay to listen to your favorite songs from your Apple Music library for a whole year. Replays may be accessed using the Music app for iPhone and iPad, as well as online. All you need is an Apple Music membership to listen to music.
What Is Apple Music Replay?
The songs, albums, and artists that you listen to the most on Apple Music are recommended to you by Apple based on your listening history on Apple Music. Every year, your Apple Music statistics are combined into a single playlist called a Replay, which you may access at any time. All of the music you’ve listened to on any of your devices while logged in with the same Apple ID is included in Replays. Exceptions include devices on which your listening history has been turned off, as well as songs and albums that are not currently accessible in the Apple Music library.
Apple Music Replay on iPhone and iPad
Listen to your favorite songs and learn more about the artists who created them with the Music app on your iPhone or iPad, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Activate the Music application on your mobile device. In the navigation bar, select theListen Nowtab. This may be found at the bottom of the iPhone screen and in the sidebar of the iPad
- It is also available on the iPod touch. You’ll find Replay: Your Favorite Songs by Year at the bottom of the Listen Now section if you scroll down. Select a Replay for any year to view and hear the songs that you most frequently played
- Featured Artists for each song are listed at the bottom of each of your Replays if you scroll down to the bottom of that particular song. More information may be found by selectingSee All.
To play it, add it to a playlist, share it, or play it next, press and hold a Replay button on theListen Nowscreen for several seconds.
Apple Music Replay on Apple Music Online
On the Apple Music website, you can listen to and view your songs and playlists.
With a built-in player, you may listen from any computer that has a web browser and access to the internet. With Replays, you can listen to your most played songs by year, just like you can with the mobile app.
- Sign in by going to theApple Music website and clickingSign Inin the upper right corner
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID as well as your Apple Music membership password in the Continue with Password box
- ChooseListen Nowon the left-hand side of the screen, and then slide down on the right toReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Year. If you want to see the songs and performers, you may choose a Replay for any year, or you can just press thePlaybutton. If you choose a Replay, you’ll see a list of the Featured Artists for that song at the bottom of the screen.
To add a Replay to your collection, share it with others, or listen it next, click the three dots to the right of the Replay in theListen Nowsection.
Apple Music Replay Online
To check the current year’s Replay for the songs you’ve listened to the most thus far, go directly to Apple Music Replay online and search for those songs. Prepare your mix or begin listening in order to add tracks to it.
- Go directly to Apple Music Replay online to check the current year’s Replay for the songs you’ve listened to the most thus far. Obtain or begin listening to music to incorporate into your mix.
If you’re an Apple Music member, you can take advantage of Apple Music Replay to your advantage. For each year that you are a member, you will receive a Replay of your favorite songs and performers. Remember to visit one of the websites listed above if you use Apple Music on Windows to view your Replays. Thank you for informing us about this!
Apple Music Artist Analytics & Playlist Tracker: Stats, Charts, & Listener Data
Applied Analytics for Apple Inc. Using Apple Music Analytics to Promote Your Music Music business decisions are becoming increasingly about innovative insights and being the first to discover new trends, artists, and opportunities to engage audiences, and music creators benefit the most from both a passionate network of supporters and a diverse analytical toolkit in order to succeed in the music business today. Due to the fact that Apple has been a pioneering force in digital music consumption for almost two decades, knowing artist success on Apple Music is critical to understanding artist success across other streaming and social platforms, as well as across many music business segments.
Brief History of Apple Music
Apple, not Spotify, was the first company to provide digital downloads on a large scale when it launched iTunes in 2001. While Spotify may have been the first to offer streaming services, Apple was the first to offer digital downloads on a large scale. SoundJam MP, an early mp3 player developed by Macintosh software firm CasadyGreene, was the forerunner of iTunes when it was first published in 1998. SoundJam was bought by Apple in 2000, and the firm was relaunched as iTunes a year later. Its CD burning, playlist creation, digital selling, and multi-format audio capabilities would ensure that iTunes remained at the forefront of the digital music industry for the following decade.
Importantly, Apple transformed digital music not just via software innovation, but also through hardware innovation, making digital music consumption feasible on the move through the use of portable devices such as the iPod and the iPhone, among other things.
But in 2015, Apple followed suit with the launch of the Apple Music streaming network, which has grown from 10 million users to almost 60 million subscribers in less than five years, surpassing the previous record.
Apple Music debuted its own analytics back-end, Apple Music for Artists, less than a year later. Apple Music for Artists contains play counts, location data, purchases, and Shazams, making Apple Music analytics one of the most important tools for artists and their teams to have on hand.
Leveraging Your Apple Music Analytics
Insights on an artist’s and their team’s performance such as absolute play count, average daily listeners, song purchases, and Shazam counts are just a few of the features that make Apple Music for Artists so important. Those are items that are difficult to get by anywhere else. Over the course of days, weeks, months, and years, Apple Music for Artists also provides you with percentage changes in the number of plays, listeners, Shazams, Apple radio spins, song purchases, album purchases, and video views across a variety of dimensions ranging from geography to gender and age.
So, for example, if you want to examine how your Shazams correlate with your total plays and average monthly listeners in South Africa, Apple Music for Artists makes it simple and intuitive to do so.
How Chartmetric can help
Once you’ve mastered Apple Music’s analytics tool, you can use our tools to take your streaming analytics game to the next level by expanding your scope to include market-level data. Using the power of data science, our tools can take your streaming analytics game to the next level by including market-level data.
How Chartmetric can help
We can take your streaming analytics game to the next level by expanding your scope to include market-level data once you’ve mastered Apple Music’s analytics tool. Using the power of data science, our tools can help you take your streaming analytics game to the next level by including market-level data.
Putting Your Track and Playlist Data First
Because songs are king on streaming platforms, we strive to bring them to the forefront by allowing you to filter not only your artist’s tracks, but any artist’s tracks across a variety of dimensions. Additionally, you’ll be able to monitor how many Apple Music playlists each tune has been on in real time. With regard to playlists, you may use Chartmetric to get a breakdown of all of the Apple Music playlists that an artist has ever been included in, filtering them by editorial, non-editorial, and chart-based playlists, among other criteria.
Seeing Charts in a Whole New Way
Our streaming charts give an even more complete picture of music data at the market level, including both current and historical data for Apple Music’s unique Daily Top 100 chart, which is not available anywhere else, as well as statistics for other streaming services (as far as we know). Along with Shazam’s national and city level Top 200, we track this information for Apple’s Top Tracks by Genre, Top Albums by Genre, Trending on Playlists, Music Videos, and Shazam Discovery charts, as well as Shazam’s Top Tracks by Genre.
1 single on an Apple Music chart, but it’s even better if you have a total of 10 distinct tunes on one of those lists.
Although the latter scenario is preferable to the former, our chart summaries allow you to see exactly how many tracks each artist has charted, as well as which record companies and genres are dominating the charts at any given time.
Comparing Millions of Artists at the Market Level
Comparing and contrasting individual performance on Apple Music and numerous other platforms throughout the digital music landscape is easy with Artist Pages for the 2M+ artists in our database.
Powering Your Streaming Data With Data Science
We have a growing set of metrics and original insights enabled by data science to complement our Apple Music analytics, which are critical to artist success on Apple Music and in the digital music business.