How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- 1 How do I cancel my Apple Music trial?
- 2 Why can’t I cancel my Apple Music subscription?
- 3 Can you cancel a free trial on iPhone?
- 4 How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription without waiting?
- 5 How do I cancel my 3 month free trial on Apple music?
- 6 How do I cancel my Apple fitness membership?
- 7 Do you still get charged if you cancel a free trial?
- 8 How do I cancel my 7 day free trial on my iPhone?
- 9 Can you start a free trial then cancel?
- 10 Does Apple Music charge you for the free trial?
- 11 How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
- 12 Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
- 13 Cancel on an Android Device
- 14 Cancel on a Mac
- 15 Cancel Through iTunes
- 16 Cancel Through the Web
- 17 Cancel Through Apple TV
- 18 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
- 19 Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
- 20 Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
- 21 Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
- 22 How to Cancel Apple Music And Keep Your Playlists – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
- 23 What is Apple Music
- 24 How much is Apple Music
- 25 How to use Apple Music for free
- 26 How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- 27 What will happen after canceling Apple Music
- 28 Keep your playlists before you cancel Apple Music Subscription
- 29 Saying goodbye to Apple Music
- 30 If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
- 31 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- 32 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- 33 Questions?
- 34 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription Before Free Trial Ends
- 35 Apple Music Subscription Cancellation
- 36 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription (iPhone or iPad)
- 37 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription (PC)
- 38 How to End Apple Music Subscription on Android
- 39 How To Cancel Apple Music
- 40 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- 41 How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
- 42 How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
- 43 How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- 44 Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
- 45 Cancel via Apple Music App
- 46 Cancel via Settings
- 47 Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
- 48 After your subscription is over
- 49 How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
- 50 Transfer Apple Music playlist to
- 51 Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- 52 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone 12 Pro, 11 pro Max, XR
- 53 Stepwise guide Cancel Apple Music Subscription on any iPhone
How do I cancel my Apple Music trial?
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android device:
- Launch Apple Music >> Tap on the 3 red dots button at the top right.
- Then tap the Account button.
- The Account menu will pop up >> tap the Manage Subscription Button.
- Finally, you’re in the Subscription menu >> Tap CANCEL FREE TRIAL to end your subscription plan.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple Music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
Can you cancel a free trial on iPhone?
Scroll down the account information page until you see the “Manage” section. Click “Manage” next to “Subscriptions.” Click the “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel Free Trial” button under the subscription you no longer want.
How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription without waiting?
Just go to Settings > your profile picture > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscription > Apple Music. From there, you can just tap Cancel Subscription to end your Apple Music membership.
How do I cancel my 3 month free trial on Apple music?
Navigate to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions on your device and tap the Apple Music entry. At the Edit Subscription screen, tap the Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) button and confirm the cancellation.
How do I cancel my Apple fitness membership?
Cancel your Apple Fitness+ subscription
- Do one of the following: On iPhone or iPad: Open the Fitness app, then, if you’re on your iPhone, tap Fitness+. Tap, tap [account name], then tap Apple Fitness+.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to change or cancel your subscription.
Do you still get charged if you cancel a free trial?
Usually, you have to give your credit card number for a “free trial.” That way, the company can charge you if you don’t cancel before the trial period ends. Dishonest businesses make it tough to cancel, and will keep charging you — even if you don’t want the product or subscription anymore.
How do I cancel my 7 day free trial on my iPhone?
Apple/iTunes: How can I cancel my 7 day trial?
- Select your Apple ID.
- Scroll down through the options and click on the ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- Locate your Blinkist subscription and click on ‘Cancel Free Trial’.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to confirm the cancellation.
Can you start a free trial then cancel?
Thankfully, you can usually cancel right away and retain your benefits. That might sound counterproductive at first. Why would you cancel a free trial right after it begins? As it turns out, most services allow you to cancel your trial at any time and still use the service for the duration of the trial period.
Does Apple Music charge you for the free trial?
Apple will automatically charge you after your free Apple Music trial — here’s how to disable it. service launched Tuesday, and we all get a free three-month trial. After that, it’s $9.99 per month, which is billed to the same credit card you store in iTunes for buying apps, music, and other content from Apple.
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
The music-streaming service Apple Music has increased in popularity since its inception in June 2015, particularly among Apple devotees. More than 70 million songs are available for streaming, and you can listen to playlists prepared by music specialists. You can also listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which broadcasts music picked by DJs from across the world, 24 hours a day. Apple Music is available on a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watches, Android devices, newer Apple TVs, and the web.
All of this sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you were hoping for?
Perhaps another music streaming service has captured your attention, your ears, and your financial resources as well.
If you decide to discontinue your free trial, it will come to an end right away.
If you change your mind, you can choose to re-subscribe; however, your new membership will begin at the beginning of the following payment period.
Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
To access Apple Music, go to SettingsSubscriptions on your smartphone and select the Apple Music option. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and enter your confirmation code. You may also cancel your membership directly from the Apple Music app by pressing the Listen Now symbol in the upper right corner, followed by tapping the profile icon in the lower right corner. You may cancel or alter your subscription from the Account page by selecting Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel on an Android Device
Android users who have subscribed to Apple Music may access the service by tapping the Listen Now button, then selecting Account from the three-dot settings menu. Select Manage Subscription and then Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you signed up for the service through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription from the storefront as well. Select Subscriptions from the hamburger menu in the app’s main window to get a list of all your current and previous subscriptions.
Cancel on a Mac
As a result of Apple’s decision to discontinue the iTunes app with macOS Catalina, the process for canceling an Apple Music membership has changed. If you’re using Catalina or Big Sur, go to the Apple menu, pick System Preferences, and then select Apple ID from the list. On the left-hand sidebar, choose MediaPurchases, and then select the Manage option next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Your subscriptions will then be shown in a list. To cancel your Apple Music membership, go to your Apple Music account and select Edit next to your subscription.
You may also cancel and manage your Apple Music membership by going directly to the App Store from your device.
View Information may be accessed by clicking the View Information button, and then signing in with your Apple ID password if requested Until you reach the Manage section, scroll to the very bottom of the Account Information screen until you see “Manage.” Subscriptions can be managed by selecting the Manage link next to them.
You may cancel your Apple Music membership by clicking on the Edit link next to your subscription and then clicking Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Through iTunes
If you’re using a Windows PC or haven’t yet upgraded your Mac to Catalina or higher, you may still cancel your membership using the iTunes application. To check your account details, open iTunes and select AccountView My Account from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. After you’ve reached the bottom of your Account page, look for the Manage link next to the Subscriptions setting and click on it. Apple Music Subscription may be edited by selecting the Edit link next to it.
Upon clicking “Discontinue Membership,” a notice appears, requesting confirmation that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Through the Web
Apple Songs may also be accessed via the website, where you can listen to music and even cancel your membership if you like. Although you already have a membership, click the Try it Free option (even if you already have one), then click Sign In in the pop-up box and input your credentials. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’ve logged in. Scroll down the Account Settings page until you reach the Subscriptions area, where you will find the Manage option.
Cancel Through Apple TV
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you can listen to music through Apple Music. You can manage your Apple Music Membership membership straight from your television by navigating to SettingsUsers and AccountsSubscriptionsApple Music Membership in the Settings menu. You will then be able to cancel or adjust your subscription status from this screen. Apple Brief/strong> is a weekly email newsletter that delivers the latest news, reviews, tips, and more about Apple. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first_ )” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
A three-month free trial is available for new users to Apple Music, which is a well-known streaming music service. A large number of people join up for the service in order to give it a try. Although many free trial users may decide to end their experience and cancel their Apple Music subscription before the free trial period expires, doing so will prevent them from being charged ($9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription) for automatic renewal by default, which is a costly proposition.
To cancel your Apple Music membership on your iOS or iTunes device before the free trial period expires, follow this quick and simple step-by-step tutorial.
Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
First, press the user account avatar in the top left corner of the Apple Music app, then select ‘View Apple ID’ to reveal the user’s Apple ID. You’ll be required to enter the password associated with your Apple ID. Step 2Select “Manage” from the drop-down menu under subscription. Apple Music Membership will be shown at the top of the screen. To make it active, press the “Active” button next to it. You will then be able to view all of the information regarding your Apple Music membership. Step 3Tap the “On” button next to the Automatic renewal option.
Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
Step 1: Launch iTunes and sign in with the Apple ID that was used to sign up for your free Apple Music trial. To access your user account avatar, go to the top right of the screen. Select Account Info from the drop-down option, and then enter your account password in the box provided. After arriving at the Account Information page, scroll down to the bottom until you find a section labeled “Settings.” Search for “Subscriptions” and then click on “Manage.” Then, select “Automatic Renewal” and turn it off by clicking on the “Edit” icon to the right of your Apple Music membership.
Following the cancellation of your Apple Music membership, Apple Music will not charge you any more fees; but, when your three-month free trial period expires, you will no longer have access to any of the service’s music.
Now is the time to move on.
Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
Apple Music is a legally protected work. Even though we pay a monthly membership fee in exchange for unlimited access to Apple Music’s complete collection, we do not technically own the music we listen to. We will no longer be able to listen to any of the music on Apple Music once we have cancelled our membership. However, even if you decide to cancel your Apple Music membership after the free trial, there are still methods to maintain Apple Music. Here are two really useful tutorials that I strongly suggest to you: 1)How to Continue Using Apple Music After the Free Trial 2.) How to Keep Apple Music Playable Even After You Have Terminated Your Apple Music Subscription Are you looking for a solution to permanently preserve tracks from Amazon Music Unlimited as well as Prime Music?
Amazon Music Converter is freeware.
How to Cancel Apple Music And Keep Your Playlists – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
Music consumption has changed considerably throughout the years, from record players and cassette players to MP3 players and the iPod. For the vast majority of individuals, streaming services are now their primary way of getting their music fix. Apple Music, despite the fact that it was not the first service in this sector, has grown to become one of the most popular services among music aficionados, and the service is the best-rated service in the United States. But what happens if you change your mind about the subscription after you’ve signed up?
This will prevent your card from being charged after the three-month trial period has expired. Continue reading to find out how to cancel your Apple Music membership without losing any of your playlists or music.
What is Apple Music
Apple Music is a music streaming service that was established in 2015 by Apple following the acquisition of Beats Electronics in 2014. It is the company’s first music streaming service. Apple eventually stopped Beats Music’s subscription streaming service, which was listed in the latter category. If you have an iTunes account, you may use Apple Music to stream any song from your iTunes library on demand. You can also use Apple Music to find all of your music in one location, whether it was purchased through iTunes, downloaded from the web, or copied from a CD.
- Internet radio (including the Beats 1 channel)
- Personalized recommendations based on your music preferences
- The ability to store music on your device so that you may listen to them while you are not connected to the internet
- Playlists prepared by industry professionals
- Integration with the Siri virtual assistant on iOS devices
How much is Apple Music
Paying a monthly charge for a paid membership that automatically renews is a common cost model for numerous Apple services and gadgets ( (iPhones, iDevices, Apple TV, and Macs). Consequently, consumers have continuous access to services like music, news, video, and so on. The cost is collected on a monthly or yearly basis. For example, if you subscribe to Apple Music beyond the free trial time, you will be charged automatically until you cancel your membership. You should understand how to terminate your Apple Music premium membership as a result of this situation.
Apple Music pricing: Individual, student and family plans
Apple Music offers a number of different membership options to its customers. The cost of a monthly subscription for an individual user is $9.99 a month. A Family plan, on the other hand, is more cheap, as it allows up to six people to share the whole Apple Music experience at the same time. The monthly cost of the family plan is $ 14.99. In the event that you are heading to college, Apple offers a special student plan that is 50 percent less expensive than the usual plan. Keep it in mind! In addition to the same features as the Student subscription (which costs $ 4.99 / month) and the Individual subscription (which costs $ 9.99 / month but includes three free trial months), both Student and Individual subscriptions have the following features: listening to music with or without an Internet connection, no advertisements, access to original content, etc.
Apple Music is accessible on a wide range of devices (not only iOS), including Android and Sonos phones and tablets, as well as desktop computers and laptops.
Apple Music is not available in all countries or regions
One of the drawbacks of Apple Music is that it is not available to everyone who wants to test it out. Even if your nation has an Apple Store and the assistance you require for Apple products, there may be a problem downloading and utilizing Apple Music if you are in the United States.
Therefore, before getting too excited about a service that so many people are praising, double-check to see if it is accessible in your country.
How to use Apple Music for free
If you are a first-time Apple Music member, the good news is that you can take advantage of a 3-month free trial. Everything is as simple as downloading the app on your device, entering your ID credentials, and selecting a subscription plan. During the free trial time, you will not be charged anything by the service. Following the free trial, you will be automatically invoiced on a monthly basis. But don’t be concerned. If you are dissatisfied with the features provided by Apple, you can cancel your membership at any point in time.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription
Once you’ve subscribed to Apple Music and followed their subscription plan, the update is instantly activated. A normal monthly subscription will be charged to your account once your three-month free trial period has expired. The automatic subscription renewal must be deactivated before the due day if you do not desire to continue with your membership.
How to cancel Apple Music on iPhone or iPad:
To begin, open the app and touch on Listen Now, followed by the symbol with your initials. 2. 2. Select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and confirm your action.
How to cancel Apple Music on Mac:
- Open Apple Music and select Account – View My Account from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the Settings menu and select Manage (next to Subscriptions). 3. Select Cancel Subscription and then confirm your decision by tapping the button.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android device:
- Apple Music is launched by tapping on the three red dots button in the upper right of the screen. Then select Account from the drop-down menu. The Account menu will appear
- Select the Manage Subscription Button from the Account menu. Last but not least, you’ve reached the Subscription menu. To cancel your free trial membership, select CANCEL FREE TRIAL from the drop-down menu.
What will happen after canceling Apple Music
Songs added to My Music are locked and cannot be played if Apple Music subscription is cancelled. In addition, all music that were downloaded during the active membership will be removed from the Library, and the iCloud Music Library will no longer be visible. It’s also unable to add Apple Music music to your Library, listen to radio stations, or download songs for offline listening while the service is unavailable. Receiving music recommendations from industry professionals would also be unavailable following the cancellation.
So things like following the artist, playing material, pressing the “heart” button, leaving comments, and listening to Beats 1 radio are still possible.
Keep your playlists before you cancel Apple Music Subscription
You’re worried that you’ll lose access to your playlists. There is a method to continue to listen to your favorite music from Apple Music even after you have cancelled your membership! Once your membership has expired, you will be able to listen to your playlists on another music streaming platform if you have already transferred them. You may, for example, move your music from Apple Music to Spotify. Spotify offers a free subscription that allows you to save all of your playlists for no additional charge.
Your complete playlists may be transferred from one streaming platform to another with the help of FreeYourMusic’s innovative technology.
How to see how many songs you have on Apple Music
To find out how many music you’ve saved, select “view” and then “display the status bar” from the drop-down menu.
Song viewing options may be found in the same menu that allows you to access playlists (named Library). The status bar and the amount of tracks you’ve saved will appear below when you click on the button.
Saying goodbye to Apple Music
If you change your mind about Apple Music at any point, you can always cancel your subscription. There is a simple method to discontinue using the service without losing any of your playlists, no matter how you use it. When your subscription expires, you may easily move your playlists to another service, such as Spotify or Tidal, without losing any time. Nowadays, there are several streaming providers to choose from. It is not necessary to utilize only one of them all of the time; you may try them all at the same time.
If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
You may always cancel your Apple Music subscription if you change your mind. There is a simple method to discontinue using the service without losing your playlists, regardless of how you use it. Your playlists may be easily transferred from one service to another, like as Spotify or Tidal, if your subscription expires. Now a days, there are many different types of streaming services. It is not necessary to utilize only one of them all of the time; you may test them all. Now you may enjoy your music anywhere you want, without any restrictions.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you may cancel your Apple Music membership. Learn how to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac in this tutorial.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and browse through the selection. In the upper right corner, tap on your Apple ID avatarin the drop-down menu
- ChooseManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu
- LocateApple Music MembershipunderActive Subscriptions and press on it. Subscription Cancellation
- SelectCancel Subscription Tap theConfirmbutton to confirm your cancellation.
You may also make changes to your subscription plan using this screen. Example: If you are already enrolled in an individual membership, you can upgrade to a family membership by selecting the appropriate option. Regardless of whether you choose to cancel, you will be able to continue to use Apple Music until the end of your free trial or subscription cycle.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- LaunchiTunes on your Mac
- SelectAccountfrom the menu bar
- SelectView My Accountfrom the menu
- Log in with yourApple ID and password
- And then click Done. Click on Manage once you’ve scrolled down until you see Subscriptions. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit
- Then clickCancel Subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
- And then repeat the process.
If you are dissatisfied with Apple Music as a whole, it is a simple and uncomplicated process to terminate your subscription. In your opinion, which music subscription service is the best? Do you have any more questions about terminating Apple Music? Please share your thoughts in the comments section! In May of this year, we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. This version has been updated to work with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription Before Free Trial Ends
AFP photo courtesy of LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP via Getty Images Photograph shot on April 19, 2018 of the Apple Music logo displayed on a tablet screen in Paris displays the logo of the online streaming music service Apple Music. A free trial membership to Apple Music, which is currently the most popular music streaming platform in the United States, is available to all new customers who sign up for the service. AFP photo courtesy of LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP via Getty Images Photograph shot on April 19, 2018 of the Apple Music logo displayed on a tablet screen in Paris displays the logo of the online streaming music service Apple Music.
However, it is only valid for a little amount of time after that. After that, Apple will begin charging its free trial users a charge for using the service.
Apple Music Subscription Cancellation
In spite of the fact that Apple Music is operated by the iPhone manufacturer, the service is also available on Android phones and tablets. Not to mention the fact that the popular streaming platform was accessible to consumers who were not Mac or exclusively PC users. Having said that, all of the platforms that are supported allow their users to cancel their subscriptions without having to leave the platform. As a result, Android customers may be able to terminate their subscription to Apple Music using their phones or tablets.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription (iPhone or iPad)
To cut to the point, here’s how to cancel your Apple Music membership once your free trial period has expired—or even if you are a current paying customer on an iPhone or an iPad—and avoid any further charges. It is important to remember that Apple Music subscriptions on iOS devices, such as the iPhone and the iPad, may be easily canceled, according to Business Insider. This option, on the other hand, could only be used by people who have already linked their Apple Music account to their current Apple ID.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and choose General. Tap your name at the top of the screen
- Then pick Apple ID from the drop-down menu. After that, select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Select Apple Music from the drop-down menu. After that, click on “Cancel Free Trial” or “Cancel Subscription” to end the trial.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription (PC)
PC users, on the other hand, have the option of canceling their Apple Music membership. According to Apple’s support page, customers must, however, complete the process using their favorite internet browser. Here’s how to cancel your membership on your computer:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Apple Music website. Please log into your account if necessary. Choose the account icon, which may be located in the top right corner of the page
- And Then select Settings from the drop-down menu. Find the Subscription area by moving your cursor down to the bottom of the page. After that, select Manage from the drop-down menu. Following that, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
As previously reported, Spotify has removed the option to play albums in shuffle mode as a result of Adele’s request before to the release of her album 30; will this apply to playlists as well?
How to End Apple Music Subscription on Android
Here is how Android users may cancel their Apple Music membership before they get charged in the meantime.
- Open Apple Music on your Android device and listen to a song. Make your way to the three-dot menu that appears in the upper right corner of the interface
- Then select Account from the drop-down menu. Following that, navigate to the Subscriptions area. Following that, click on the Manage Subscription option. Then just click on “Cancel Subscription.”
In a related article, the Apple Music bug, which affected smartphones including the iPhone 13, has now been fixed. What Can Be Done to Resolve This Situation? Tech Times owns the rights to this content. Written by Teejay Borisc for TECHTIMES.com in the year 2021. All intellectual property rights are retained. Please do not copy or distribute without authorization.
How To Cancel Apple Music
Apple Music may be canceled by following these steps:
- Go to SettingsiTunesApp Store and choose it. Tap on your Apple ID to log in. From the pop-up box, select View Apple ID from the drop-down menu. Authentication of your account requires you to enter your password or to sign in with Touch ID or Face ID. Subscriptions may be found at the bottom of the Account Settings page if you scroll down. Select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and confirm your cancellation.
Track all of your premium subscriptions in one one location, completely free. Emma can assist you with any questions you have about deleting your Apple Music account, unsubscribing from a service, or canceling a free trial period. Take a look at the guidelines above for canceling your Apple Music subscription. If you want to cancel any other popular subscription services, you may go through our directory for information on how to do so. Emmi is a money management tool that links to all of your bank accounts to assist you in tracking subscriptions and bank fees, creating budgets for each pay period, and categorizing your costs to discover areas where you may make improvements in your financial situation.
Meet Emma, your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): get her from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money right now.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- Your Apple Music membership may be canceled in seconds with a few simple mouse or touch-screen actions on any of your devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- On an Android device, the Cancel Subscription option can be found in the Apple Music app’s Account settings. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu located beneath the account symbol located at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The fact that you are a member to Apple Music is not unexpected considering it is one of the most popular musicstreaming services in the United States today. After all, Apple makes Apple Music available on Android smartphones, which is a first for the company. However, if you decide to cancel your membership, it is simple to do so. Simply click or press on the Cancel Apple Music button on your computer, iOS device, or Android phone to end your Apple Music subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1.Open a web browser and navigate to theApple Music website. If necessary, log into your account using theSign Inbutton located at the top right of the page. Secondly, select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the account symbol at the top right of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on theManage submenu under theSubscriptionssection. 4.In theEdit Your Subscriptionwindow, selectCancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you want to do using the confirmation box.
Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
From any iOS device that is connected to your Apple ID, you may quickly and simply terminate your Apple Music membership. Apple’s Settings app keeps track of all of your current, continuing, and even former subscriptions and charges. You may cancel Apple Music by simply opening the Settings app and following the instructions in our tutorial on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music from the list of subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. All of your active subscriptions (including Apple Music) may be found in the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
Users of Apple Music’s mobile app for Android can also cancel their membership from within the app if they are using Apple’s mobile app for Android. Begin by launching the Apple Music application on your Android device. Secondly, touch on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by Account. 3.In theSubscriptionsection, select Manage Subscription from the dropdown menu. 4.Click onCancel Subscriptionand be sure this is what you actually want to do before proceeding. The Apple Music app for Android allows you to manage your subscription from within the app itself.
Dave Johnson is a free-lance writer based in New York City.
Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist.
A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
Besides being the author of more than a dozen books, Dave also contributes to a variety of websites and magazines such as CNET, Forbes, PC World, How To Geek, and the Insider magazine.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
That is to say, if you sign up for an Apple Music trial, you may cancel it at any time and still enjoy Apple Music for a free three-month trial period.
Depending on the device you are using, you can follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- Remove Apple Music from your iPhone
- Remove Apple Music from your computer’s iTunes library. Apple Music on Android has been canceled. What should I do if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription? Keeping your music library and playlists up to date
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off. If you have an iPhone, the easiest method to cancel your Apple Music membership is to use it. On an iPad, the process is the same as it is on a computer.
Cancel via Apple Music App
1.Open the Music app on your iPhone and select the For You option at the bottom of the screen. On the For You page, choose the profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. 3.To proceed, select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. 4.If you are currently using the Apple Music free trial, you can cancel your subscription by selecting Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial. You have successfully terminated your Apple Music subscription by selecting Confirm.
Cancel via Settings
Even if you have deleted the Music app from your iPhone, you may still cancel Apple Music on your device. Simply go to Settings and change your profile photo. iTunes App Store is a service provided by Apple Inc. Apple IDView Apple IDSubscriptionApple MusicApple Music subscription In order to terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription from the menu bar. When you wish to access your Apple ID, you may be prompted to validate your Apple ID by entering your password, using Touch ID, or using Face ID to verify your identity.
- You may also cancel your Apple Music membership using the iTunes software on your PC or Mac computer.
- To complete the process, enter your Apple ID password and click “Sign In.” Your Apple ID account page will be shown as a result of clicking this link.
- Continue to the Settings area by scrolling all the way down.
- If you have another active membership than Apple Music, select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Apple Music on Android may be canceled.
- Download and install Apple Music on your Android phone if you don’t already have it, and then start using it.
- Log into your Apple ID and password.
On the Account Settings page, pick Manage Membership from the drop-down menu. 4. To terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial from the drop-down menu. Following the cancellation of Apple Music
Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
After canceling your Apple Music membership, you will still be able to access the service until the next monthly cycle begins. You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe to Apple Music in order to continue enjoying your music. If you have made the decision to abandon Apple Music, there is a method to keep your playlists intact. Just keep reading.
After your subscription is over
Apple Music can still be accessed until the following payment day after you have cancelled your membership. You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe in order to continue to enjoy your music. Apple Music playlists can be preserved even if you decide to cancel your subscription. Take a look at the rest of the article!
How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
No matter how long you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, there is a good chance that you have compiled a playlist or two that you enjoy listening to. To be safe, it is advised that you export your whole Apple Music Playlist to a separate file in case you decide to never subscribe to Apple Music again. If you decide to switch to another music provider, you can quickly transfer all of your playlists over to the new service using the file. Tunemymusic provides the ability to export Apple Music to TXT or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you may use Tunemymusic to post this file to any music platform that accepts our service using our service.
Transfer Apple Music playlist to
If you decide to move to another music streaming service, such as Spotify, you may convert your Apple Music playlist to a Spotify playlist for free with TuneMyMusic’s free conversion tool. There is no need to log in. Transferring your complete music library to Spotify in one go is possible provided you have playlists, albums, and artists to move. Of course, you can only move your playlists if you choose to do so.
Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
When you join up for Apple Music, you will receive a 30-day free trial of the streaming service. If, after your trial period has expired, you decide that you do not want to continue using the service, you will need to cancel your subscription before it automatically renews and you are paid for it. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: You may cancel your Apple Music membership at any time. 0:59 Those who choose to terminate their subscriptions do not have to wait until the trial period has ended.
If you have an iOS device, canceling your membership is simple; all you need to know is where to search.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Open the Music app and select the For You tab in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by your profile symbol in the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and select View Account from the drop-down menu. SelectView Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- SelectApple Music Subscription from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. The Cancel Subscriptionbutton may be found at the bottom of the final page. Click on it, and then confirm your selection if you choose.
You may also cancel your subscription using iTunes on a computer running either Windows or Mac OS X. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Start iTunes and listen to your favorite music. AccountView my account may be accessed from the navigation bar. When asked, type in your password to continue. After you have reached theSettingssection, click on theManagenext toSubscriptions button. Make your decision by clickingEditnext toApple Music Subscription
- Then confirm your choices by clickingCancel Subscription
You will continue to have access to Apple Music until the trial period has expired. If you cancel your membership after paying for a month of service, you will still have access to the service for the remainder of the month in which you paid for it. The first edition of this article was published on September 23, 2015. Updated on April 17, 2018: This article has been brought up to date.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone 12 Pro, 11 pro Max, XR
The most recent update was made on September 8, 2021. If you have tried the Apple Music free trial on your Apple iPhone and do not want to be charged after you have completed the Apple Music trial, you should cancel your Apple Music subscription immediately. If your problem is not addressed in this article, please fill out thisForm and we will be pleased to assist you. You will be given a three-month free trial of Apple Music on a single Apple ID when you sign up for it. After that, you will be charged a monthly cost for Apple Music.
Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to accomplish it.
Simply follow the steps below.
Stepwise guide Cancel Apple Music Subscription on any iPhone
Step1. Launch the Settings app and choose your name from the drop-down menu. Step 2: Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select Apple Music Subscription from the drop-down menu. Step4.Scroll down until you see the Cancel Subscriptionbutton on the right. After that, confirm your selection by tapping it. That’s all there is to it! If your phone screen crashes while you are pressing on View My Apple ID, you should restart your device or wait an hour since it is possible that an Apple server outage for the Apple ID service is causing this behavior.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription using Music App
There are numerous methods for canceling your Apple Music Subscription on an iPhone; if you have the Apple Music App, you may use it to cancel your Apple Music Subscription if you have it.
- Open the MusicApp on your iPhone and listen to some music. Toggle on theFor Youtab
- Select the profile symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen. SelectManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. You should see the option to cancel your subscription at the bottom of the page. When the Confirm Cancellation window displays, hit Confirm
- Otherwise, tap Cancel.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Android?
Open the MusicApp on your iPhone and listen to some music; For Youtab should be selected. Then, in the upper-right corner of the screen, tap on the profile symbol. ChooseManage Subscription from the drop-down menu. You should see Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page. To confirm cancellation, touch the Confirm Cancellation button when the prompt displays.
- Navigate to theApple Music app on your Android smartphone. SelectAccount from the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Then selectManage Membership
- Then selectCancel Subscription. When the pop-up asks you to confirm, touch the button that says “Confirm.”
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac
If your iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, or iPhone XR is located a long distance away from you, you can terminate your Apple Music free trial by using iTunes on your Mac or Windows computer. Apple Music is available on Mac and MacBook computers, just as it is on iOS/iPadOS devices. If you’re using Apple Music on your Mac and wish to cancel your membership, you can do it using the Music App and System Preferences, which both display all of your ongoing subscriptions. Using a Music Application:
- Start MusicApp on your Mac and listen to some music. Account may be found in the top menu bar
- Select View My Account from the drop-down menu. Allow the Music App to download the necessary information. Manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage next to Subscription. SelectEditnext toApple Music Subscription from the drop-down menu. To terminate your subscription, go to My Account > Cancel Subscription and confirm your cancellation.
Making Use of System Preferences
- Using the top menu bar, navigate to the Apple menu. Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu. Select the Apple ID option from the drop-down menu. Select MediaPurchases from the left-hand navigation bar, and then click Manage next to Subscription. Select Apple Music Subscription from the list of active subscriptions by clicking on the Editbutton next to it. To cancel your subscription, click Cancel Subscription. Confirm the cancellation of your Apple Music subscription.
Method 3: Making use of iTunes Step 1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. AccountchooseView my account may be found on the top menu bar. Step2. Enter your password if you are requested to do so at this point.
Continue to the Settings area and click on Managen, which is located immediately below the Subscriptionstab. Step5: Select Editnext to Apple Music Subscription from the drop-down menu. SelectCancel Subscription from the drop-down menu, and then confirm your option.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Windows PC
Among the many capabilities available in iTunes is the ability to cancel an Apple Music membership. This may be accomplished using iTunes as well.
- Open iTunes and go to Account in the top menu bar. From there, choose View My Account. Manage your subscription by selecting Manage next to Apple Music Subscription
- Edit next to Apple Music Subscription
- Choose Cancel Subscription
- And then confirm.
Like and share this suggestion in order to be of assistance to those who are looking for information on how to cancel Apple Music free trial on iPhone.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve, a website dedicated to problem solving. Jaysukh is also a self-employed Professional Developer and Technophile, with a particular interest in the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and iOS devices. He is also one of the more responsible members of his family. You can reach us at the following number: