Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
- 1 Can you download Spotify songs onto Apple Watch?
- 2 Can I use Spotify on my Apple watch without my phone?
- 3 How do I play music on my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 4 Why is Spotify not downloading on my Apple Watch?
- 5 How do I convert Spotify to MP3?
- 6 Why won’t songs download on Spotify?
- 7 Spotify on Apple Watch
- 8 Supported devices
- 9 Get Spotify on Apple Watch
- 10 Listen directly from your watch
- 11 Listen offline
- 12 Enjoy More Ways Than Ever to Use Spotify on Your Apple Watch—Now With Downloads — Spotify
- 13 How to Download Spotify Songs to Your Apple Watch
- 14 What You Need to Download Spotify Songs on Apple Watch
- 15 How to Install Spotify on Apple Watch
- 16 How to Download Spotify Songs and Podcasts to the Apple Watch
- 17 How to download music, playlists and podcasts to Spotify on Apple Watch
- 18 How to download Spotify music to Apple Watch
- 19 What else can Spotify for Apple Watch do?
- 20 How to use Spotify on Apple Watch: offline playback and more
- 21 Apple Watch on Spotify: Supported features
- 22 How to download Spotify playlists to your Apple Watch
- 23 How to Download Music to Apple Watch
- 24 How to Download Music to Apple Watch
- 25 Can Apple Watch Play Music Offline?
- 26 How Do I Put Music on My Apple Watch Without My iPhone?
- 27 Can I Download Spotify Songs to Apple Watch?
- 28 How to Add a Workout Playlist to Your Apple Watch
- 29 Spotify songs unable to Download into new…
- 30 How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone Offline
- 31 Part 1. Does Spotify Work on Apple Watch?
- 32 Part 2. Listen to Spotify on Apple Watch without Premium
- 33 Part 3. Control Spotify with Apple Watch with Premium
- 34 Part 4. Best Method to Enjoy Spotify Offline Apple Watch
- 35 Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- 35.1 4.1 How to Download Music from Spotify via Tunelf
- 35.2 4.2 How to Transfer Spotify Music Tracks to Apple Watch
- 35.3 4.3 Video Demo: Download Spotify Playlist to Apple Watch
- 36 Part 5. Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features
- 37 Conclusion
- 38 The Best Tips and Tricks to Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch Offline
- 39 Spotify users on Apple Watch unable to download music for offline listening
- 40 How to use Spotify on Apple Watch: how to it set up, offline playback and more
- 41 How to install the Apple Watch Spotify App
- 42 Using the Spotify app on Apple Watch: the main screen
- 43 Using Spotify Connect on your Apple Watch
- 44 Using Spotify on Apple Watch: recently played and downloads
- 45 Download Spotify music to Apple Watch with the iPhone app
- 46 Spotify on Apple Watch: other controls
- 47 Contributor
Can you download Spotify songs onto Apple Watch?
Spotify lets you download entire playlists or albums to your Apple Watch, but not individual songs. However, you can download individual podcast episodes to the watch, and you can even create Spotify playlists just for your Apple Watch.
Can I use Spotify on my Apple watch without my phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
How do I play music on my Apple Watch without my phone?
You can also sync music, podcasts, or audiobooks from your iPhone to your watch. Then you can play the content on your watch without your iPhone nearby, even if your watch is not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular. You need Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to music or other audio on your Apple Watch.
Why is Spotify not downloading on my Apple Watch?
Reboot both my phone and watch. Delete the spotify app, then reboot both devices and install. Unpaired and paired the watch.
How do I convert Spotify to MP3?
You can convert Spotify songs to MP3 by downloading any music converter app that supports Spotify. Once you download and launch the app, click the “Add” button or drag and drop the songs you want to convert. After this, press “Ok” to convert the Spotify songs to MP3 format.
Why won’t songs download on Spotify?
Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection in the top-left corner of your screen, and that the connection is strong. If you do see the Wi-Fi symbol, but songs are not downloading, go to the Wi-Fi section of your phone’s settings and make sure that the network you are connected to doesn’t have any error alerts next to it.
Spotify on Apple Watch
Spotify for Apple Watch allows you to DJ right from your watch.
- Music and podcasts may be played, paused, and skipped. (Only available in Premium) Listen directly from your wristwatch. Listen when without connected to the internet or with your phone (Premium only)
- Make a list of your favorites
- Spotify Connect allows you to control the music playing on another device. Make use of Siri to manage your music and podcasts with your voice
- IPhone running iOS 12 or above
- Apple Watch running watchOS 6.0 or higher
Get Spotify on Apple Watch
The Spotify app on your iPhone must be downloaded and activated in order for it to appear on your Apple Watch. Please ensure that your Apple Watch and iPhone have been successfully linked through Bluetooth. Spotify for iPhone is available for download.
Follow the procedures outlined by Apple to complete the installation.
Listen directly from your watch
For:Premium To play online games directly from your watch, you’ll need the following items:
- Apple Watch Series 3 or later
- WatchOS 6.0 or later (recommended 7.1 or later)
- Apple Watch Series 3 or later A cellphone or WiFi connection is required.
Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Spotify on your iPhone before continuing.
For:Premium Download music and podcasts to your Apple Watch so that you may listen to them even when you are not connected to the internet. This means that you can leave your phone at home and still use Spotify while on the go. It is possible to save around ten hours’ worth of downloads on the Watch, or even more if your Watch model has more capacity. Please keep in mind that there is a download restriction of 50 tracks per playlist.
- Navigate to a playlist or podcast on your phone that you wish to download. Please keep in mind that you cannot download individual songs, but you may create a playlist and download the entire playlist. Select Download to Apple Watch from the drop-down menu.
Not seeing this feature?
Maintain the most recent versions of the Spotify app and the Apple Watch OS.
Enjoy More Ways Than Ever to Use Spotify on Your Apple Watch—Now With Downloads — Spotify
Regardless of where you are or what you’re doing, your favorite playlists and television shows may rapidly transform from ordinary to extraordinary. It is easier than ever to listen to your favorite music or podcast from any area of the home because to the proliferation of smart speakers, iPads, video game consoles, and televisions. The question is, what happens if you’re searching for something a little more. portable? Starting today, you’ll be able to download your favorite playlists, albums, and podcasts to your Apple Watch, just as you do on your iPhone.
This is on top of all of the other Spotify features available on the Apple Watch, like ConnectControl, streaming, and Siri integration.
Control playback in your home or on the go
All users will now be able to manage playback straight from their wrist, including smoothly playing, stopping, and skipping tracks or podcast episodes. Through the usage ofSpotify Connect, you can also use your Apple Watch to control the playback of music from any source, including wireless speakers, televisions, and game consoles.
Download your playlists and leave your phone behind
As of today, we’re starting to roll out the option for Premium subscribers to download playlists and podcasts to their Apple Watches so that they may listen to them offline. Going on a trek yet still want to listen to your favorite music? Here’s how it’s done:
- Locate the music and podcasts you wish to download to your watch and press “Download.” Select the playlist, album, or podcast you want to download to your Apple Watch by pressing the three dots (.) and selecting “Download to Apple Watch.” To keep track of the progress, go to the Downloads area of the watch’s home screen. You’ll see a small green arrow next to the names of playlists, albums, and podcasts in your library once they’ve been downloaded. You may start listening immediately by connecting your headphones, no matter where you are.
The ability to download music and podcasts compliments the current function of being able to stream *your favorites from the watch, and you no longer have to worry about bringing your phone along with you. It’s ideal for your next run or for keeping both hands on the stove while you’re preparing dinner. Allowing you to leave your phone behind while yet being connected to the music and podcasts you enjoy is possible. This is the first version of the widely sought Spotify download experience for the Apple Watch, which has been in great demand.
To share your opinions with us, please visit ourCommunitypage. We look forward to hearing from you! As is typically the case, we are always striving to improve the entire experience.
Let Siri know what you want to play
With Siri support on the Apple Watch, all users need to do is say “Hey, Siri,” followed by the command they want to hear, and their favorite songs, artists, albums, playlists, and podcasts will begin playing immediately. As well as liking music, asking what is presently playing, and controlling your media settings like as volume, skipping tracks, playing and pausing all available. To ensure that Siri understands which service to access, be sure to conclude each command with “on Spotify.” For a taste, say something like this: “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist from Spotify.” Spotify’s improved overall experience for Apple Watch will be rolled out to all customers worldwide over the next several weeks, starting with the most advanced users.
* Requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, running watchOS 6.0 or later (recommended 7.1 or later), as well as a cellular or WiFi connection and a Spotify Premium account.
How to Download Spotify Songs to Your Apple Watch
Spotify allows you to download songs and podcasts to your Apple Watch, allowing you to go on a run without having to worry about leaving your music behind. Throughout today, we’ll demonstrate how to get started with the downloads of your favorite songs and podcasts.
What You Need to Download Spotify Songs on Apple Watch
Take a look at the prerequisites for downloading Spotify tracks and podcasts to your Apple Watch before you get started. First and foremost, this function is only available to Spotify Premium users. For those on the free tier, you will have to start paying Spotify before you can begin playing music on your watch when not connected to the internet. If you have anApple Watch Series 3 or any other later variants of the wristwatch and you have Spotify Premium, you may take use of this function. Spotify advises that you update to at least watchOS 7.1 in order to get the greatest performance from this function.
- It’s a related question: Is it worth it to upgrade from Spotify Free to Premium?
- If you have a Spotify account, you can download around 10 hours’ worth of music and podcasts to your Apple Watch.
- The Apple Watch, on the other hand, has a download restriction of 50 Spotify songs per playlist, which is imposed by Apple.
- Because the Apple Watch does not play music through the speaker, it is recommended that you use a set of Bluetooth earbuds to play tunes while wearing the device.
CONNECTED: How to Use Bluetooth Headphones and Speakers with an Apple Watch (Part 2) (to Listen to Music) Now that you’ve learned everything you need to know about downloading Spotify music to your Apple Watch, let’s take a look at the following few stages.
How to Install Spotify on Apple Watch
In order to download Spotify tracks to your Apple Watch, you must first have Spotify loaded on both your iPhone and your Apple Watch at the same time. Keeping in mind that the Apple Watch is only compatible with the iPhone, this functionality will only be available to individuals who own both an iPhone and an Apple Watch. CONNECTED:8 Must-Have Apple Watch Apps You Should Download Once you’ve downloaded and installed the Spotify app on your iPhone, make sure you’ve signed into your account. Following that, you may immediately determine whether or not the software has been successfully installed on the Apple Watch.
Check the “Installed On Apple Watch” section of the “My Watch” menu in the Watch app on your iPhone to see whether “Spotify” is listed under “Apps Installed On Apple Watch.” If the word “Spotify” appears in this area, choose it.
If Spotify is not listed among the applications that have been installed on your Apple Watch, you may hunt for it by scrolling down to the “Available Apps” area of your iPhone’s Watch app and searching for it there.
On your iPhone, go to the “Available Apps” section of the Watch app and tap the “Install” button next to “Spotify” in the “Available Apps” section.
How to Download Spotify Songs and Podcasts to the Apple Watch
Following the installation of Spotify on both the iPhone and the Apple Watch, we can begin the process of downloading songs to the Apple Watch for offline listening. Spotify allows you to download full playlists or albums to your Apple Watch, but individual songs are not available for download. Apple Watch users, on the other hand, may download individual podcast episodes to their devices, and they can even construct Spotify playlists just for their Apple Watches. For Spotify, you can store music for offline listening by opening the app on your iPhone and navigating to the album or playlist that you want to save.
- RELATED: How to Find Songs in a Spotify Playlist Using the Search Bar Podcast episodes are identified by the three-dot icon that appears underneath the episode’s description and runtime.
- A menu with many options appears when you tap the three-dot icon for any album, playlist, or podcast in your library.
- Unfortunately, the Spotify iPhone app does not provide a progress indicator for Apple Watch downloads, as it does in the Android app.
- Scroll up until you find the “Downloads” button on the “Recently Played” screen of the Spotify Apple Watch app.
- The download queue on Spotify’s Apple Watch app is rather basic to navigate.
- Note that because this transfer from the iPhone to Apple Watch will be conducted over bluetooth technology, it will take longer than usual to finish the transfer.
- This will bring up another page with a list of the files that have been downloaded.
- Alternatively, you may uninstall files that have been downloaded to your Apple Watch using the Spotify iPhone app.
- This three-dot indicator shows next to the episode of a podcast that has been downloaded to your Apple Watch when you are listening to it.
After selecting “Remove From Apple Watch” from the three-dot menu, the downloaded file will be deleted from your Apple Watch. When your songs have been downloaded to your Spotify account, you can leave your phone at home and just put in your earbuds to listen to the music. Have a good time!
How to download music, playlists and podcasts to Spotify on Apple Watch
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. Previously, Spotify revealed that it will enable users to download music to their Apple Watches, and the service is now being rolled out to more people. There has certainly been a shift in Apple’s approach to third-party music services for Apple Watch, since Deezer just announced the availability of downloads for their service. If you’re a Spotify member, you won’t need your phone to listen to music while you’re not connected to the internet.
Spotify In a statement, Spotify stated that the function had been “much sought,” and an identical feature has also been introduced for Wear OS.
For this, you’ll need an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, running watchOS 6.0 or later (but Spotify recommends watchOS 7.1+= or later).
Podcasts might also be synced using the Apple Podcasts app, if you want.
How to download Spotify music to Apple Watch
You’ll need a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, as well as a Spotify Premium account, in order to download the music. Also, make sure that you have the most recent version of Spotify installed on your iPhone or iPad. Spotify
- Locate the music and podcasts you wish to download to your watch and press “Download.” Select the playlist, album, or podcast you want to download to your Apple Watch by pressing the three dots (.) and selecting Download to Apple Watch
- To keep track of the progress, go to the Downloads area of the watch’s home screen. You’ll see a small green arrow next to the names of playlists, albums, and podcasts in your library once they’ve been downloaded. To begin listening, connect your headphones and press the play button.
What else can Spotify for Apple Watch do?
You can still use your Apple Watch to control the playback of music from other devices that are connected to Spotify Connect, just like you could previously. Additionally, the Apple Watch app continues to stream music in the same way it did previously, as well as work with Siri – simply say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command to play your favorite songs, artists, albums, playlists, and podcasts, for example: “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify,” and the Apple Watch app will do so.
You definitely need to come to an end.
Dan Grabham is the author of this piece.
How to use Spotify on Apple Watch: offline playback and more
If you have a Spotify subscription and an Apple Watch, you can control a surprising amount of your listening experience right from your wrist. It gets better, and the good news is that things have lately improved significantly. Finally (finally! ), you will be able to download Spotify playlists, podcasts, albums, and songs to your Apple Watch and listen to them when not connected to the internet. Apple Watch customers can now do more than simply stop and skip tracks: they can create custom playlists and connect to Spotify, and they can even manage playing independently of their iPhone through Wi-Fi or LTE connectivity.
If you’re just starting started with Spotify on the Apple Watch, we’ll walk you through the most important features, such as how to download and save Spotify sounds for offline listening.
- The most important Apple Watch tips you should know
- Best Apple Watch applications for 2022
- What you need to know about adding music to your Apple Watch
Apple Watch on Spotify: Supported features
You can use the Apple Watch to pause, skip ahead, and backward through the music playing, just like you could with the old Spotify capability. This applies regardless of whether you’re listening on your phone, Bluetooth speakers, or even using the Spotify app on your gaming console. – This is accomplished through the use of Spotify Connect. To utilize Spotify Connect to manage music on many devices from your Apple Watch, follow these steps: 1. Check to see that you have the most recent version of the Spotify app downloaded to your phone, laptop, or tablet computer.
You’ll be able to add Spotify Connect devices that are compatible with the Spotify app from within it.
Confirm that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network to ensure that you can use your Apple Watch to operate the other device.
Download Spotify playlists to Apple Watch
For years, consumers of Spotify have requested this function, and now the service has finally implemented it. If you have an Apple Watch, you can now download material from Spotify and keep it on it, allowing you to listen to it while on the go without having to be connected to your phone or using LTE. Prerequisites: You must have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later that is operating on watchOS 6 or later, as well as an LTE or Wi-Fi connection and a Spotify Premium membership before we can show you how to accomplish it.
How to download Spotify music to Apple Watch:
1. First and foremost, make sure you’re running the most recent version of the Spotify app on your phone or tablet, which will, in turn, ensure that the Watch app is also up to date during the process. In the Spotify app, navigate to the playlist or album you wish to download, tap the menu button, and select Download to Apple Watch from the drop-down menu. When you are in the Spotify Apple Watch app, slide right to reveal the Downloads folder. 4. When you’ve found anything you want to download, click on the three dots at the bottom of the screen (.) and you’ll be given the choice to download it to your iPhone.
You’ll be able to recognize downloaded playlists because they’ll have a green arrow indicating that they’ve been successfully downloaded to your Apple Watch.
Browse playlists and tracks
It may come as a surprise to you, but the Spotify Apple Watch software provides a great deal of control over the selection and playback of music, all from the palm of your hand. A swipe to the left reveals your Library, as well as recent playlists that you’ve engaged with while logged into your Spotify profile. From here, you may browse through the songs using your finger or the digital crown, and you can also switch between them. To switch between playlists, podcasts, artists, and albums, select Library from the menu bar and browse the options therein, selecting any track you want to hear and playing it.
And if you swipe to the right, you’ll get a list of all of the songs in the currently chosen playlist, allowing you to choose and play the precise song you’re looking for. There is no upper limit in this case.
Add songs to your Spotify library
You may directly add songs to your collection from the Apple Watch display. When you tap on the clearly displayed heart, the tune will be automatically added to your music collection. To access it, simply navigate to the Songs section of your Spotify collection and click on the appropriate song.
Untethered music streaming
Spotify allows users to listen to music without the need for an iPhone. This effectively provides the same functionality as the previous option, but allows you to listen to music while out for a run without having to carry your iPhone. If users choose to stream music from their iPhone to their Apple Watch, they will be prompted to make their decision. The connection must be either cellular or Wi-Fi based in order for it to operate.
Ask Siri to play something
Apple’s smart assistant, Siri, now allows you to manage Spotify without having to use your fingers on the Watch screen. This allows you to ask Siri to take control when you can’t get your fingers on the screen to do so. When you want Siri to play something from your Apple Watch, say, ‘Hey, Siri,’ and then you may tell it to perform one of the following things:
- Play the songs, playlists, podcasts, artists, and albums that you enjoy listening to
- Volume, play/pause, and skip tracks may all be adjusted. Play the Discover Weekly playlist I’ve put up on Spotify. On Spotify, you may “like” music that is presently playing
To download Apple Watch Spotify app
1.Start by launching the Apple Watch application on your iPhone. Make sure Spotify is already installed on your Apple Watch by going to the “My Watch” menu and looking under the headline “Installed on Apple Watch.” If Spotify isn’t currently installed on your Apple Watch, go down to the ‘Available Apps’section and select ‘Install’ on Spotify from the list of options. 3.On your Apple Watch, open the app grid and search for Spotify in the list of available apps. When you start playing music from your iPhone, the app will also launch instantly on your device.
How to download Spotify playlists to your Apple Watch
(Photo courtesy of Moma Okgo through Shutterstock.) Though it’s possible to be excused for assuming that Spotify already enabled the downloading of music to your Apple Watch before reading this, the capability had just recently been available. Anyone who wants to go for a run without having to worry about their phone swinging about in their pocket will appreciate the much-requested feature. This function, as you might expect, is only available to Spotify premium users. As a result, in ourSpotify Free vs Premium comparison, we found that offline listening capabilities was a significant influence in our decision.
- How to listen to high-resolution music on your iPhone
- Confused about which app to use? Apple Music vs. Spotify: which is the superior music streaming service? Learn how to migrate playlists from Spotify to Apple Music and vice versa.
To begin, you’ll need to locate the music that you’d like to download. For music, it might be easier to create a playlist called “Watch,” for example. By selecting “download to Apple Watch” from the three dots at the top of the screen, you may download any playlist, album, or podcast to your Apple Watch directly from your computer. Once the music have been loaded onto the watch, a green arrow will appear next to the song or podcast title in the app. You may also keep track of the status of your downloads in the “downloads” area of the Watch application.
This capability will be available on every Apple Watch starting with the Series 3 model.
It’s also crucial to make sure you’re using the most recent version of the program.
Moreover, Spotify states that the feature will be rolled out to all members “over the next weeks,” so if you don’t see it right away, you may have to wait a little longer for it to emerge.
If you want to pass the time until then, you can always get out your Sony Walkman and put in your cassette tape of Green Day’s “Dookie.”
The author has been working in technology journalism since 2007, when he began writing on audio-visual gear at a time when LCD and plasma televisions were just beginning to gain prominence. After over 15 years, he is still as enthusiastic as ever about the potential of technology to improve people’s lives. The editor of T3.com, Ian also contributes on a regular basis to Tom’s Guide and other publications.
How to Download Music to Apple Watch
- Add music to your Apple Watch by opening the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and selecting Add Music. To download an album or playlist, click on the three dots next to the title. It is also possible to download Spotify albums in the same manner, provided that you have a Spotify Premium account.
This article explains how to download music to your Apple Watch so that you may listen to it when not connected to the internet using your iPhone. The article also discusses how to download music from the popular streaming service Spotify.
How to Download Music to Apple Watch
The process of downloading music to your Apple Watch is a rather straightforward one, provided you know where to look. Learn how to download and sync music to your Apple Watch in this tutorial.
- The Apple Watch application may be accessed via your associated iPhone. Music may be found by scrolling down and tapping it. It’s possible that you’ll have to select your Apple Watch from a list first. Select “Add Music” from the drop-down menu. Look through your music library to pick the tune or tracks that you want to include
- To add an album or playlist to your Apple Watch, click on the + symbol next to the title of the album or playlist.
Can Apple Watch Play Music Offline?
Yes, as long as you have adequate storage capacity on your Apple Watch’s internal storage. Here’s how to go about it.
- To access the Music app on your Apple Watch, swipe left. TapLibrary
- To locate what you’re looking for, use the Playlists, Artists, or Albums filters. Select the song or album that you wish to listen to
- Press the three dots on your keyboard
- The music will now be downloaded to your Apple Watch so that you may listen to it while not connected to the internet.
How Do I Put Music on My Apple Watch Without My iPhone?
If you have an Apple Music membership, you may add music to your Apple Watch directly from the device. Here’s how to go about it.
- To add an album or playlist to your Apple Watch, open the Music app and select Library, Listen Now, or Search from the drop-down menu. Select the album from the drop-down menu. Press the three dots on your keyboard
- Select “Add to Library” from the drop-down menu. Apple Watch users may now listen to the music on their wristwatches. Follow the steps outlined above to download it for offline listening.
Can I Download Spotify Songs to Apple Watch?
Songs from Spotify may be downloaded to your Apple Watch for offline or online listening, depending on your preferences. You’ll need a Spotify Premium account in order to listen to music when not connected to the internet. Here’s how to get tunes onto your computer.
- On your Apple Watch, press the Spotify button. To access Your Library, swipe to the left. Tap on Your Library to open it. To download a playlist or album, select it from the drop-down menu. Press the three dots on your keyboard
- Select Download to Apple Watch from the drop-down menu. The song or album will begin to download at this point.
How to Add a Workout Playlist to Your Apple Watch
You can do this if you want to create a playlist that will automatically play when you begin a workout through the Workout app. Here’s what you should do.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app
- Select Workout
- And then select Workout Playlist from the menu. To locate this, you may need to go down a little bit. Select the music that you wish to be played automatically every time you start a workout.
- What is the best way to listen to music on my Apple Watch? Bluetooth earphones or headphones, such as AirPods, that are wirelessly connected to your smartwatch are required to listen to music on your Apple Watch. To put music on your Apple Watch, you’ll also need adequate storage space on your device
- You can store up to 2GB of music on your Apple Watch’s internal storage. What is the best way to erase music off an Apple Watch? On your iPhone’s Watch app, choose My Watch, then scroll down to and select Music from the list. You may delete any music from your Apple Watch by selecting it and then selecting Delete from the menu bar. Is it possible to listen to music on an Apple Watch while using headphones? Yes, as long as the headphones are Bluetooth-enabled. The following steps must be completed before using Bluetooth headphones or speakers with your Apple Watch: first, set the Bluetooth device into discovery mode
- Next access Settings > Bluetooth > Tap the Bluetooth device when it appears
- And last, turn on your Apple Watch.
Thank you for informing us about this!
Spotify songs unable to Download into new…
It appears that no one has responded in a long time. In order to re-start the dialogue, simply ask a different question. Spotify is unable to download my playlist onto my new Apple watch, which is a mystery to me. When I go into my iPhone and pick “Download to my Apple Watch,” I get the following message. The Download folder in the Spotify Watch app displays “Loading” but does not appear to be doing anything. I attempted to improve the situation by uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app on the new watch, but to no avail.
- Apple Watch Series 7 is the latest iteration of the popular smartwatch.
- on November 3, 2021 The question has been tagged as solved.
- Posted at 7:32 p.m.
- In reaction to the number zero44 Zero44!
- Greetings and thank you for contacting the Apple Support Communities!
- Check to see if your Apple Watch and iPhone are both up to date in order to troubleshoot this: Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- In the event that they are already up to date, let’s perform a regular restart on both devices: Restart your iPhone if necessary.
Beyond that, we would recommend contacting the app’s creator for more assistance with the application.
November 4, 2021 at 2:43 p.m.
in response to zero44 on November 5, 2021 at 7:32 p.m.
November 5, 2021 at 7:32 p.m.
In reaction to the number zero44 Vielen Dank, zero44, for informing us about your solution!
responding to AppleJen77’s post In response to AppleJen77’s question I purchased a Series 7 to replace my Series 4 only a few days ago.
The only thing I get with the new one is the Loading screen, which is very frustrating.
6th of November, 2021, 9:33 a.m.
in retaliation for fliplip In response to fliplip’s comment This is happening to me as well.
I have tried resetting and reloading the program with no success.
in response to horstrvd on November 6, 2021 at 12:54 p.m.
Recently, I logged out of Spotify (as indicated here), removed the app from both devices, then reinstalled Spotify on each device.
It is now fully operational.
6th of November, 2021, 12:54 p.m.
In response to horstrvd’s question This is a follow-up to my previous post. Since then, I’ve returned the new watch and replaced it with a 41mm. This watch also had the same same problem, however the solution described here worked for both the old and the new watches. 9:28 a.m. on November 11, 2021
Someone must have responded recently since there hasn’t been any further correspondence. Simply asking a fresh question will re-ignite the discourse. Spotify is unable to download my playlist onto my new Apple watch, as described in the question. My iPhone is prompted to “Download to my Apple Watch” when I go into Settings > General > Downloads. The Download folder in the Spotify Watch app displays “Loading” but does not appear to be working. It didn’t make any difference whether I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my new watch.
- Series 7 of the Apple Watch Published at 6:07 p.m.
- Posted at 7:32 p.m.
- In answer to zero44 on November 4, 2021 at 2:43 p.m., Regarding zero44’s response Zero44!
- Thank you for contacting the Apple Support Communities.
- Using the Spotify app on your Apple Watch to download music, it appears that you are experiencing difficulties.
- Download and install the latest software for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Apple Watch software is now available.
- Your iPhone should be restarted.
Beyond that, we would recommend contacting the app’s creator for more assistance with your problem.
a question that has been marked as answered In answer to zero44 on November 5, 2021 at 7:32 p.m., Regarding zero44’s response By logging out and signing back in to the Spotify application on my iPhone, I was able to resolve the problem.
on November 5, 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want further information.
on November 6, 2021 responding to AppleJen77’s question AppleJen77 has responded to my post.
Even the old watch continued to function normally.
There is no way I’m getting any downloads, even if I have a stopped download, because I can play music on my phone and manage it with my watch, indicating that the connection is working properly.
on November 6, 2021 12:49 p.m.
I have tried resetting and reloading the program, but to no avail.
on November 6, 2021; respond to horstrvd on November 6, 2021 12:54 p.m.
Recently, I logged out of Spotify (as indicated here), removed the program from both devices, then reinstalled Spotify on each device.
Things are back to normal, thank you so much!
responding to horstrvd’s post After my previous article, I’d like to share some additional thoughts.
Since then, I’ve returned the new watch and replaced it with a 41mm model instead. This watch also had the same same problem, however the solution described here worked for both the old and the new watches as well. 11:28 a.m. on November 11, 2021
How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone Offline
Whenever it comes to smartwatches, the Apple Watch always takes the top place on lists of the finest smartwatches, and it is also a popular choice among music enthusiasts. With a plethora of built-in capabilities and excellent substance, Apple consumers, in particular, are increasingly choosing it as their wearables of choice. Apple Watch has ample internal storage capacity for you to store music tracks if you want to listen to them on the go. After all, Spotify compatibility has been added to Apple Watch, allowing all Spotify members to enjoy their favorite music service on their wrist.
In this post, we’ll show you how to obtain Spotify on your Apple Watch, as well as how to download Spotify songs to your Apple Watch for offline listening without the need for a phone, even if you don’t have a Spotify Premium Plan subscription at the time of writing.
- Part 1: Is It Possible to Use Spotify on an Apple Watch? Part 2: Listen to Spotify on your Apple Watch without a Premium subscription
- Part 3: Control Spotify from your Apple Watch with a Premium subscription Part 4: The Most Effective Method for Using Spotify with Apple Watch While Not Connected
- Part 5: Additional Tips for Getting the Most Out of Spotify on the Apple Watch
Part 1. Does Spotify Work on Apple Watch?
Because Apple Watch has established a working connection with Spotify, users who own an Apple Watch will be able to download a Spotify app for their device. Spotify is now compatible with all three models of the Apple Watch. This implies that all Spotify members, regardless of whether they have a free or premium account, will be able to listen to Spotify on Apple Watch. An update on May 21, 2021 will enable you to download your favorite playlists, albums, and podcast episodes to your Apple Watch so that you may enjoy them completely offline and without the need for a phone.
Never mind, continue reading to learn how to install Spotify on an Apple Watch.
Get Spotify app for Apple Watch with the iPhone
Considering that Apple Watch and Spotify have established a collaborative connection, Apple Watch owners will be able to download a Spotify app for their device. Spotify is currently compatible with all Apple Watch generations. Therefore, regardless of whether you have a free or premium Spotify account, you will be able to listen to Spotify on your Apple Watch. An update on May 21, 2021 will enable you to download your favorite playlists, albums, and podcast episodes to your Apple Watch so that you may enjoy them completely offline and without the need for a smartphone.
Not to worry, continue reading to learn how to install Spotify on your Apple Watch.
Get Spotify from the App Store on your Apple Watch
Because Apple Watch has established a working connection with Spotify, Apple Watch owners will be able to download a Spotify app for their device. Spotify is currently compatible with all iterations of the Apple Watch. This implies that all Spotify members, whether they have a free or premium account, will be able to listen to Spotify on their Apple Watch. Following a new update on May 21, 2021, Apple Watch users will be able to download their favorite playlists, albums, and podcasts for a truly offline and phone-free experience.
Spotify, on the other hand, only makes this update available to Premium customers. Never worries, continue reading to learn how to install Spotify on your Apple Watch. If your Apple Watch already has Spotify loaded, you may skip on to the next section.
Part 2. Listen to Spotify on Apple Watch without Premium
Spotify is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including the first version. Spotify for Apple Watch allows you to control your Spotify experience from the comfort of your wrist. You can only manage the playback of Spotify on the watch from your iPhone if you’re using a free Spotify account, which is not recommended. Simply make sure that you have the most recent version of Spotify loaded on your phone before you begin. Then, to begin playing on your Apple Watch, just follow the instructions outlined below.
To listen to Spotify on Apple Watch you need:
-Pair your iPhone with your Apple Watch–Download and log into the Spotify app on both your iPhone and Apple Watch–Pair your iPhone with your Apple Watch–
- IPhone running iOS 12 or above is required. Apple Watch with watchOS 4.0 or above
- Apple Watch with GPS
iPhone with iOS 12 or above installed. Using an Apple Watch running watchOS 4.0 or above is necessary.
Part 3. Control Spotify with Apple Watch with Premium
Spotify Premium subscribers who own an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 6.0 or later, as well as those who have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, are eligible to listen to the service directly from their wrists. Spotify is now allowing users to download playlists, albums, and podcasts to their Apple Watches in order to listen to them later. Follow the methods outlined below to quickly and easily access Spotify tracks on your Apple Watch. You should also be aware of how to download Spotify songs to an Apple Watch.
To stream directly from Apple Watch you need:
Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 6.0 or above is required. Install the Spotify app on your Apple Watch and sign in with your account– Connect your Apple Watch to a cellular or Wi-Fi network if one is readily accessible.
3.1 How to Play Spotify on Apple Watch without Phone
1)Start by turning on your Apple Watch and then opening the Spotify app. 2) Select Your Library from the drop-down menu and browse through Spotify playlists. 3)Click on theDeviceicon and pick Apple Watch from the drop-down menu. 4)Start listening to Spotify directly from your wristband or wristwatch.
3.2 How to Download Spotify Music to Apple Watch
1)Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and navigate to the Your Library section. 2) Locate the playlists and podcasts you wish to save to your watch and press “Download.” 3 )Select the playlist, album, or podcast you want to download to your Apple Watch by pressing the three-dot button. 4)Go to theDownloadsection on the watch to see how far the download has progressed. 5)Once the items of your choice have been downloaded, a little green arrow will show next to their titles. 6)Connect your watch to your headphones and begin listening to Spotify without an internet connection.
Part 4. Best Method to Enjoy Spotify Offline Apple Watch
Spotify for Apple Watch allows you to disconnect from your phone while remaining connected to your music collection. Premium customers may now download songs from the service. To stream music straight from your Apple Watch, you must be a subscriber to any Premium Plan on Spotify, which may be purchased separately. So, is it feasible to use Spotify offline on the Apple Watch without having to pay for a Premium subscription? The answer is yes, and you will want a Spotify music downloader to complete your task.
However, using a third-party program such as Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you may download and convert Spotify music to Apple Watch-compatible formats such as MP3 or AAC without any difficulty.
It’ll then be possible to sync those converted music songs with your watch for offline listening. Please have a look at our excellent method for downloading Spotify songs to your Apple Watch for offline listening.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with no need for a paid subscription
- Convert Spotify songs to various audio formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, and others. Music songs from Spotify should retain their lossless audio quality and ID3 tags. Reduce the amount of advertisements and DRM protection on Spotify music by 5 times with 5x the speed.
4.1 How to Download Music from Spotify via Tunelf
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter may be downloaded and installed on your PC. Then, in three simple steps, you can begin downloading music, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Spotify using this tool.
Step 1Add Spotify Music to Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
As soon as you launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer, the Spotify application will be instantly loaded. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to sign in with your Spotify credentials and browse to your Spotify library. You may now choose Spotify tracks that you wish to listen to on your Apple Watch and drag them into the Tunelf interface using the drop-and-drag feature.
Step 2Set the output Spotify track audio format and parameter
After you’ve imported your Spotify tracks into the Tunelf interface, you can use the MenuPreferenceConvert button to customize the output audio parameters for the Spotify music you’ve imported. It is necessary to select MP3 or AAC as the output audio format. In addition, you have the option of adjusting the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3Begin to download and convert Spotify music to MP3
When you’ve finished configuring your Spotify account, you can click the Convert button to begin downloading music from the service. Wait a few minutes, and the Tunelf program will download all of the Spotify tracks to your PC. The Converted button, which appears after downloading, allows you to browse through all of the converted Spotify tracks in the converted list.
4.2 How to Transfer Spotify Music Tracks to Apple Watch
When you’re out for a jog, you can now sync Spotify music to your Apple Watch so that you may listen to it while on the move. To transfer Spotify playlists to your Apple Watch, just follow the procedures outlined below. Step 1: Sync the Spotify music from your PC to your iPhone using the iTunes sync feature. First and foremost, if you want to listen to Spotify music on your Apple Watch, you must sync Spotify music from your computer to your iPhone. You may add Spotify music to your iTunes Library by importing it from your computer.
- The second step is to connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Check to see that your iPhone is within range of your watch’s Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your iPhone, since you will not be able to add Spotify from your iPhone to your Apple Watch unless Bluetooth is enabled.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then select the My Watch option from the drop-down menu.
- Then hit + to begin the transfer.
After synchronizing, you will be able to discover Spotify music tracks on your Apple Watch and simply play Spotify music on your Apple Watch without having to connect to your iPhone, even when you are not connected to the internet.
4.3 Video Demo: Download Spotify Playlist to Apple Watch
How to get Spotify music using the Tunelf app and then import it into the watch is demonstrated in this video. Simply watching it will allow you to access the phoneless and offline playback.
Part 5. Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features
Spotify has been releasing new features for the Apple Watch in a steady stream. The option to download music and podcasts provides you the opportunity to listen to Spotify music on your watch without the need for a network connection or a phone to do so. See what types of features you can get your hands on with the Apple Watch. 1. Listen to music and podcasts and control their playback and pause times. A Spotify account allows you to use the Apple Watch to control the playback of Spotify music on your phone.
- Directly from your watch, you may stream content (Premium) If you have a Spotify Premium Plan, you can control the playing from your wrist if you have a subscription to that plan.
- Listen to music when without connected to the internet or using a phone (Premium) All Premium members will soon be able to enjoy their content when not connected to the internet.
- Keep track of your favorites by adding them to your Spotify collection.
- To add music to your library, tap on the heart icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Spotify Connect allows you to control what is played on another device.
- You have the option of streaming music from your Apple Watch to any device.
- Use Siri to manage your music and podcasts with your voice.
Many new capabilities for the Apple Watch have been introduced by Spotify recently. Music and podcasts may be downloaded to your watch, allowing you to listen to Spotify music on your wrist without the need for a network connection or a phone. View the features that are available on the Apple Watch to see what you can expect. music and podcasts may be controlled by pausing, skipping, and rewinding A Spotify account allows you to use the Apple Watch to control the playback of Spotify songs. It is possible to pause, forward, or reverse the music.
- Apple Watch supports offline listening, which means you may download your favorite playlists and podcasts.
- When using Spotify on your Apple Watch, you can save tunes that you enjoy to your personal library.
- It is possible to pick the device on which Spotify should be played because Spotify Connect is built-in.
Choose to stream music from Apple Watch to any device of your choosing! Voice-control your music and podcasts via Siri, if you have it. When you use Siri on your Apple Watch, you may ask Siri to play your favorite songs or podcasts without having to touch your watch.
The Best Tips and Tricks to Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch Offline
I have an Apple Watch Series 3 in my possession. However, that is the amount of time Spotify has to provide me with an app that allows me to stream to the new watch without using my iPhone. I enjoy Spotify, but I can’t stand the thought of having to wait eternally to stream to my watch. Besides being able to play music via the iPhone’s remote control, Apple Watch is also capable of synchronizing 250 songs for playback without the iPhone, which is extremely beneficial for outdoor workouts. Before anything else, the music (whether from Apple Music, purchased from iTunes, or added from other sources) must be in the Apple Music app on the iPhone before it can be synced to the Apple Watch, according to the instructions.
To make up for the fact that features such as offline listening and Cellular stream are still lacking, we’d like to share with you an alternate method of syncing Spotify songs or playlists to Apple Watch for offline playback without the need for an iPhone.
Sidify Songs Converteris unquestionably the program that will come in helpful when it comes to downloading Spotify music or playlists as plain audio files in the formats MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, or AIFF without any loss of quality.
Part 1: How to Download Spotify Music as MP3 with Sidify Music Converter
- A computer running the Macintosh or Windows operating systems
- A recent update to Spotify’s software
- Sidify Music Converter is a program that converts music. An iPhone and an Apple Watch are included.
Step 1: Download and install the Sidify Music Converter on your computer. From the download button above, you may download and install Sidify Music Converter, and then run it. If you have the Spotify Music app installed, you will be prompted to activate it when you do so. Step 2: Import Spotify music into the Sidify Music Converter (optional). To begin, open your Spotify Music app and search for the song or playlist you wish to download. Right-click the song or playlist and select Share from the menu to copy the music URL.
Additionally, you may import songs or playlists from Spotify into Sidify Music Converter by dragging and dropping them there.
You may select from a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF, as well as an output quality of up to 320 kbps to preserve the highest possible audio quality.
Step 4: Begin downloading Spotify music and locate the local files that have been downloaded.
If you want to start downloading Spotify songs in the audio format of your choice, you may click the “Convert” option on the toolbar. When the downloading procedure is complete, you may click on the ” Converted ” button to view the Spotify music files that have been downloaded locally.
Part 2: Sync the Downloaded Spotify Music to Apple Watch via iPhone
To transfer the Spotify tracks you’ve downloaded to your Apple Watch, you’ll need a computer with a Wi-Fi connection and the free Fitbit desktop application installed. Step 1: Transfer the Spotify songs you’ve downloaded from your PC to your iPhone. In addition, because all of the Spotify music that you downloaded using Sidify Music Converter is located in the computer’s local folder, you can add them to the iTunes library on the computer and turn on iCloud Music Library on the iPhone in order to sync the downloaded Spotify music with the same Apple ID.
- Step 2: Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone and create a new playlist.
- Step 3Connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to your Apple Watch through a USB cable.
- Tap on your headphones to pair them if they appear under Devices and you have them selected.
- After you’ve synchronized your converted Spotify playlist with your Apple Watch and connected your headphones, you can launch the Music app on your Apple Watch and select a music source for listening.
- You may use this method to sync the music you downloaded from Spotify using the Sidify Music Converter to your Apple Watch so that you can listen to it while you are exercising outside.
Spotify users on Apple Watch unable to download music for offline listening
Spotify is the world’s largest audio streaming and media service provider, with over 100 million users worldwide. It boasts 365 million monthly active users, which is a significant amount of traffic. What do you think is the secret of Spotify’s success? One of the reasons for this is because they began operations early. Unlike its competitor Apple Music, which was formed in 2015, Spotify was started in 2006. Spotify had an advantage over its competitors by entering the streaming market early.
- Spotify has made significant advancements in the design, usability, streaming quality, and music sharing features of its mobile applications over the course of many years.
- It is also accessible on all major platforms, including iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S gaming consoles, as well as the Nintendo Switch.
- Having said that, there is an issue with the Spotify app for the Apple Watch, which prevents users from downloading music for offline listening to their devices.
- According to their Community forum, Spotify has recognized the problem.
- At the time of writing, hundreds of people had already reported that they were experiencing the problem.
- It’s been stuck at the beginning of the first song for more than two hours!
- The white watch logo continues to flash as the device attempts to connect incessantly.
Source The forum post on this topic is still marked as “under investigation,” indicating that the developers have not yet come up with a satisfactory solution to the problem.
However, for some users, these techniques did not provide satisfactory results, prompting them to devise alternate workarounds.
As a result, it appears that when the watch is linked to the iPhone, downloads are not synced.
With everything running as usual (iPhone not in airplane mode, WiFi and Bluetooth turned on), open the Spotify app on your iPhone and pick a playlist to download to your Apple Watch.
Spotify Newsroom is the source of the featured image.
After only a few days, our stories were picked up by a variety of outlets like Forbes, FoxNews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Interested in learning more about us? Headhere.
How to use Spotify on Apple Watch: how to it set up, offline playback and more
(Image courtesy of Spotify) After a rough start, Spotify on Apple Watch has turned out to be a fantastic app. For subscribers, there is a fantastic offline option that allows you to download music to your Watch and play them via Bluetooth to your headphones or earbuds, saving you time and money. Furthermore, if you have purchased one or more smart speakers, you may use the Spotify app on your Apple Watch to play certain songs, podcasts, or playlists on specified speakers. Our step-by-step tutorial will walk you through the process of installing and configuring the Spotify app on your Apple Watch, using Spotify on your watch, and downloading Spotify music to your watch in this section of the guide.
Continue reading to find out how to set up the app on your Apple Watch, how to use it, and what functions are currently lacking that will be included in future releases.
How to install the Apple Watch Spotify App
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) This will necessitate the use of your iPhone. First and foremost, if you haven’t already, download and install Spotify on your smartphone. Locate your Watch app and open it. Scroll down until you see Spotify on the screen. Depending on how you’ve configured your iPhone Watch app, you’ll find it in the Installed on Apple Watch section if you’ve enabled automatic installation of Apple Watch apps; otherwise, it’ll be further down under Available Apps with a big Install button next to it if you haven’t enabled automatic installation of Apple Watch apps.
Using the Spotify app on Apple Watch: the main screen
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) Despite the small size of this screen, there is a lot going on, so let’s have a look at what’s going on in this screen. The play/pause and skip buttons are located in the center, and above that is a progress bar that indicates how far you are into the song or podcast, as well as how many minutes and seconds are left. Above it, you’ll see the title of the song, playlist, or podcast, as well as the artist’s name, and to the right, you’ll see a small volume indication.
There are two icons at the bottom of the screen: one for adding and deleting favorites, and another for selecting which device to play your audio on using Spotify Connect.
Using Spotify Connect on your Apple Watch
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) One of our favorite Spotify features is Spotify Connect, which allows you to play songs on specified devices by connecting them to the service. As soon as you hit the icon, a list of available devices on your local network will appear; simply select the device on which you wish to play your music and press the Play button. Your Apple Watch will be at the top of the list when you open it. When you want to listen to something through your headphones or AirPods, use that one.
Using Spotify on Apple Watch: recently played and downloads
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) Sliding your finger to the right on the main screen will bring you to the Recently Played page, which has a scrollable list of everything you’ve been listening to recently on Spotify.
Two links will appear at the top of the page: Your Collection, which will direct you to your Spotify library as expected, and Downloads, which will direct you to the music that has been downloaded to your Apple Watch.
Download Spotify music to Apple Watch with the iPhone app
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) One great feature for runners and anybody else who chooses to leave their iPhone at home is that if you subscribe to Spotify, you can have up to 10,000 minutes of audio saved to your Apple Watch for offline listening at no additional charge. However, you can’t download directly from the Watch app; instead, you must open the Spotify iPhone app and choose a playlist, then press on the three small dots to download. You should now be able to see the option to Download to Apple Watch.
Spotify on Apple Watch: other controls
(Image courtesy of Spotify.) To access the track artwork, shuffle and repeat controls, as well as any other tracks currently included in the current playlist, swipe left on the main screen. Not all of Spotify’s Apple Watch functions are available at the moment. Siri integration allows you to operate Spotify using your voice, for example, by saying “Hey, Siri! “Put my jogging playlist on Spotify and listen to it.” If you want to enjoy the current track, you may ask Siri to do so. You can also ask Siri to change the volume, to play and stop music, and to play certain albums, artists, or playlists.
Carrie Marshall (Twitter, Google+) is a former lion tamer, Girls Aloud backing dancer, and serial liar who has been writing about technology since 1998, contributing sage advice and odd opinions to publications such as.net, MacFormat, Tap!, and Official Windows Magazine, as well as co-authoring a slew of how-to technology books. “It’s my responsibility to sift through the nonsense,” she explains. “On top of that, there’s a lot of garbage.”