Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If the offer doesn’t appear immediately after launching the app, go to the Listen Now tab where it will appear. Tap Get 6 months free.
- 1 How do I get my 5 month free Apple Music?
- 2 How do I bypass Apple Music subscription?
- 3 Is there a free version of Apple Music?
- 4 How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
- 5 How do I get my free 6 month Apple Music for Verizon?
- 6 Can you cancel Apple Music free trial?
- 7 How do I get the 3 month free trial for Apple Music?
- 8 How can I get Apple Music cheap?
- 9 Which is better Spotify or Apple Music?
- 10 How do I get Apple Music subscription?
- 11 How much is Apple Music a month?
- 12 How to get 6 months of Apple Music for free, no purchase necessary
- 13 How to get 6 free months of Apple Music
- 14 How to Get Apple Music for Free for Six Months
- 15 Apple Is Offering a Free Apple Music Trial to Eligible Customers
- 16 How to Get Apple Music’s Free Trial
- 17 What Happens When Your Free Apple Music Trial Ends?
- 18 Apple Is Betting on Apple Music
- 19 Apple offers 6-months free Apple Music trials to AirPods and Beats owners
- 20 About the Author
- 21 Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial from Best Buy
- 22 Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial on Verizon
- 23 Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial from Individual and Family Plan
- 24 Get Apple Music 6 Month Free via Rogers
- 25 Additional Tip: How to Listen to Apple Music Forever for Free
- 26 How does 6 months of free Apple Music sound?
- 27 How to get 6 free months of Apple Music
- 28 Apple Offering 6-Month Apple Music Subscription Free for Owners of Select AirPods and Beats Models
- 29 Related Stories
- 29.1 Take a Unique Peek into How AirPods Have Evolved With Every Generation
- 29.2 When to Expect New AirPods Pro to Launch in 2022
- 29.3 Apple Updates AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max Firmware
- 29.4 Apple Updates AirPods 2, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Firmware to Version 4A400
- 29.5 Kuo: AirPods Pro 2 to Feature Lossless Support and Sound-Emitting Charging Case
- 29.6 Video Comparison: AirPods 3 vs. AirPods Pro
- 29.7 Deals: Take Up to $70 Off Apple’s AirPods Lineup
- 30 Popular Stories
- 30.1 The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
- 30.2 Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
- 30.3 Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
- 30.4 Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
- 30.5 Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
- 30.6 Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
- 30.7 Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
- 30.8 Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
- 31 How to get Apple Music for free
- 32 Is there a free Apple Music?
- 33 How to get an Apple Music free trial
- 34 How to get Apple Music free for 6 months
- 35 How to get Apple Music free for 5 months
- 36 How to get another Apple Music trial
- 37 How do I get free Apple Music?
- 38 How does six months of free Apple Music work?
- 39 How do I set up Apple Music?
- 40 What happens after the free six months?
- 41 What if I already have Apple Music?
- 42 What to do if you receive the error “This subscription is being used with another Apple ID”
- 43 Can I have Apple Music as a chargeable add-on?
- 44 The legal bit
- 45 How To Get Free Apple Music For 6 Months This Christmas?
- 46 How to get free Apple Music subscription?
- 47 What is the difference between iTunes and Apple Music?
- 48 So where is the confusion?
- 49 Apple offers six months free Apple Music to AirPods, Beats owners
- 50 Where to buy AirPods and Beats headphones
- 51 Shazam promotion can get you a five-month free Apple Music trial subscription
- 52 New users can get five months of free Apple Music
- 53 Apple Music is a music streaming service by Apple with millions of songs
How do I get my 5 month free Apple Music?
In order to get the special offer, you have to access this link on your phone. If it doesn’t work, you can try redeeming the offer through the Apple Music banner within the Shazam app for iOS – which is available on the App Store. Then log in with your Apple ID and confirm your subscription with five months for free.
How do I bypass Apple Music subscription?
You can turn off Apple Music feature in the popup. You don’t need to keep declining it just turn it off in setting in the music part turn off show Apple music and then it won’t even pop up. In place of the NO THANKS button I saw GO TO MY MUSIC, but it didn’t work.
Is there a free version of Apple Music?
Apple is now offering free Apple Music subscription for new users. The Cupertino giant offers a free trial for the first time Apple users but as per the new offer, users can get Apple Music free for five years.
How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
$9.99/month or $99/year for individuals. $14.99/month for families (up to 6 users) $4.99/month for college students.
How do I get my free 6 month Apple Music for Verizon?
Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or “Add-ons” in the My Verizon app under “Account.” Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions. Each line will get a text message with a link to download or open the Apple Music app.
Can you cancel Apple Music free trial?
Android users subscribed to Apple Music can tap the Listen Now icon, then open the three-dot settings menu and select Account. From there, choose Manage Subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I get the 3 month free trial for Apple Music?
If you’ve never tried Apple Music before you’ll be able to get three months absolutely free of charge, with no catch and no questions asked. To do so, visit Apple’s website by clicking here, and choose ‘Free Trial’ in the top right corner, or click ‘Try it free for three months’ on the relevant plan. 3
How can I get Apple Music cheap?
Apple Music has launched a new cheaper plan called the Apple Music Voice Plan. Apple Music usually costs $9.99 per month for individuals or $14.99 per month for families. A discounted plan for students is available at $4.99 per month.
Which is better Spotify or Apple Music?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
How do I get Apple Music subscription?
You can subscribe to Apple Music when you first open the Music app; to subscribe later, go to Settings > Music, then tap the subscription button. New subscribers can start a trial and cancel at any time.
How much is Apple Music a month?
For access to Apple Music’s premium offerings, including Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio, Lyrics, Music Videos, and more, subscribers can easily switch to Apple Music’s individual plan for $9.99 per month or family plan with up to six accounts for $14.99 per month at any time.
How to get 6 months of Apple Music for free, no purchase necessary
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, Insider may get a commission.
- New Apple Music members may take advantage of a free six-month trial offer from Best Buy. It’s the finest free trial we’ve seen so far, and it lasts twice as long as the standard three-month term offered by Apple. Learn more about how the Insider Reviews team analyzes offers and why you should put your faith in us by reading this article.
Something is in the process of loading. It’s no surprise that Apple Musicis one of the greatest music streaming services available, especially if you own an iPhone or other Apple goods. Best Buy is currently offering new customers the opportunity to receive their first six months of Apple Music for free. That’s twice as long as the standard trial time that Apple provides to its direct subscribers. The service provides access to more than 75 million songs, hundreds of curated playlists, radio broadcasts, and other content, among other things.
Apple Music is normally $10 a month for ad-free streaming with sophisticated features such as lossless audio and Dolby Atmos, but qualifying college students and Siri users can acquire customized plans for as little as $5 a month if they meet the requirements.
Below, we’ve explained the steps to obtaining your own Apple Music trial.
How to get 6 free months of Apple Music
- Visit the Best Buy website and register for a Best Buy account to begin shopping there
- In your shopping cart, place the digital download “Free Apple Music for six months”
- Add items to your shopping cart and go to the checkout. Please wait for an email to be delivered to the email address associated with your Best Buy account
Following the expiration of your trial, your Apple Music membership will automatically renew at $10 per month, with the option to cancel at any time. This promotion is only available to new Apple Music subscribers. This deal from Best Buy is only expected to be available for a limited time period. It began operations in May 2021 and is still in operation now. The Offers Reporter for the Insider Reviews team, Sarah searches the internet for the finest deals for our readers, only bringing them to their attention when they are the most beneficial.
- Sarah began her career at Wirecutter as a Freelance Deals Writer after graduating from California State University, Fullerton with a degree in Marketing.
- Additionally, she has implemented many social media marketing initiatives for the firm and launched an Offers Facebook page, among other things.
- Find out more about how our team of specialists tests and analyzes items at Insider by visiting this page.
- Insider Reviews with Ben Blanchet, a streaming fellow For the Insider Reviews team, Ben works as a Streaming and Home Entertainment Fellow, where he reports on the latest streaming services and reviews of popular television sets, speakers, and headphones.
- He previously worked as a reporter for The Buffalo News’ Sun publications and as an editor for The Spectrum, an independent student newspaper published by the University of Buffalo.
Some of his work may be seen in the gallery below. Find out more about how our team of specialists tests and analyzes items at Insider by visiting this page.
How to Get Apple Music for Free for Six Months
For the next six months, if you possess a pair of Apple AirPods or Beats headphones and have the most recent iOS version, you may be able to receive Apple Music for free. You may now sign up for a free 30-day trial of Apple Music to listen to the latest music from your favorite artists. However, there is a catch. To consumers who possess specified Apple devices and who have never had an Apple Music membership before, Apple is providing a free six-month trial of Apple Music through the iTunes Store.
Apple Is Offering a Free Apple Music Trial to Eligible Customers
In conjunction with the purchase of an eligible AirPods or Beats device starting on September 20, 2021, Apple is giving a free six-month trial of Apple Music. The free trial period is open to all owners of AirPods and Beats headphones, regardless of when they purchased their devices. The following qualifying AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and Beats headphones are included in the offer:
- The following products are available: AirPods (second-generation), AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats, Beats Solo Pro, Beat Studio Buds, and Beats Solo Pro.
If you possess any of the devices listed above and have never been a subscriber to Apple Music, you are eligible for the six-month trial period. Existing Apple Music customers and Apple One subscribers are ineligible to participate in the free 30-day Apple Music trial.
How to Get Apple Music’s Free Trial
Unsplash image courtesy of Daniel Caibano Apple is encouraging existing customers who qualify to take advantage of the deal by drawing their attention to it. You may have noticed the following message on your device’s Settings page after upgrading your software if you purchased AirPods Pro a while ago but only recently upgraded to iOS 15. “Apple Music Free for 6 Months” may have shown on your device’s Settings page after updating your software. If you want to take advantage of the offer, you must connect your qualifying headset to an Apple device running the most recent version of iOS or iPadOS software available after September 20, 2021.
However, this free trial is only available for a limited time—if you’ve just purchased a new pair of headphones, you have up to 90 days to redeem the offer after pairing your new headphones with a device for the very first time.
What Happens When Your Free Apple Music Trial Ends?
The membership to Apple Music will automatically renew at the usual rate of $9.99 per month once your free trial time has expired. After that, you’ll have to pay to continue enjoying the service like everyone else. If you decide that you do not want to continue with the subscription, you can simply cancel it.
Apple Is Betting on Apple Music
Free trials are becoming increasingly rare in today’s world. Not only is Apple generous in providing qualified users with a free Apple Music trial, but the fact that the trial will last for six months is also noteworthy. This shows that Apple is optimistic that people who take advantage of the six-month free trial would really decide to continue on the program and pay for the Apple Music subscription after their free trial period has expired, rather than canceling their membership. Which Is the Best Music Streaming Service?
Apple Music vs.
Our comparison of music streaming services Spotify vs.
Google Play Music is broken down into three categories: pricing; sound quality; and selection of songs.
In her spare time, she enjoys keeping up with the latest news, pondering the meaning of life, and brainstorming new business ideas. When working in bed, I am at my most productive. Aya Masango has more to say.
Gratuitous trials are becoming increasingly difficult to find nowadays. A free Apple Music trial is not only generous, but it is also unusually long at six months, demonstrating Apple’s commitment to its users. This shows that Apple is optimistic that people who take advantage of the six-month free trial would really decide to continue on the program and pay for the Apple Music subscription after their free trial period has ended, rather than canceling their membership. Which Is the Best Music Streaming Service: Spotify, Apple Music, or Google Play?
Aya Masango’s biography may be found here (121 Articles Published) An avid consumer of brands, marketers, and life in general, Aya is a self-employed freelance writer.
When working in bed, I’m at my most productive!
Apple offers 6-months free Apple Music trials to AirPods and Beats owners
Apple is now offering 6-month free trials of Apple Music with purchases of qualifying AirPods and Beats items, effective immediately. Existing AirPods and Beats headphones owners may take advantage of the free trial period as well as new AirPods and Beats headphones purchases. Once the freshly purchased headphones have been successfully paired with a device, customers have up to 90 days to redeem the offer. Existing owners of AirPods or Beats headphones have up to 90 days from the date on which they upgraded to the most recent iOS version to return their products.
- This Individual Apple Music trial offer is only available to new Apple Music users who have not previously subscribed to the service.
- If you cancel your membership before the end of your free trial period, it will automatically renew at the usual monthly rate of $9.99 per month.
- After pairing your qualifying AirPods or Beats model with your iPhone, all you have to do is activate the Apple Music app.
- For example, someone who purchased AirPods Pro a long time ago but has only recently upgraded to iOS 15 may get the following notice in their Settings: “Apple Music Free for 6 Months.” The following devices are eligible:
- The following products are available: AirPods (second-generation), AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats, Beats Solo Pro, Beat Studio Buds, and Beats Solo Pro.
Apple has typically included shorter trial periods with its Beats headphones, but this has changed. This is the first time, though, that Apple Music has been connected with the acclaimed AirPods range of headphones.
The entire terms and conditions may be seen on the Apple Music promotion page. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel:
About the Author
If you haven’t yet jumped on the Apple Music bandwagon, here is your time to do so with a free trial offer from the company. In the past, Apple Music provided a 3-month free trial to each new subscriber, but now it offers both new and current customers the opportunity to take advantage of a 6-month free trial. In the following sections, I’ll teach you how to receive a 6-month free trial of Apple Music using four different methods. I’m confident that at least one of them will be suitable for you.
Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial from Best Buy
Apple Music is now available for free for new customers at Best Buy, thanks to a recent promotion. If you are new to Apple Music, you can quickly sign up for a free 6-month membership by visiting the Apple Music website. We don’t know when this promotion will come to an end. As a result, complete it as quickly as feasible. Here’s how to receive a free 6-month trial of Apple Music from Best Buy. To get started, go to the Best Buy official website and register for a new account. 2.Add the “Free Apple Music for six months” item to your shopping basket.
3.Add the item to your shopping basket and check out.
Don’t forget, though, to terminate Apple Music before the free trial period expires.
Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial on Verizon
Verizon has announced that Apple Music is now available on its smartphone lines that include Play More or Get More Unlimited. Users who sign up for the Verizon Unlimited plan will receive a 6-month complimentary membership to Apple Music as a bonus. In order to receive 6 months of free Apple Music, you must continue to subscribe to a qualifying Verizon Unlimited plan. After that, you may sign up for the free trial on Apple Music. For those who have not yet signed up for Apple Music, you’ll need to create an Apple account and then subscribe to the service.
- To activate your Apple Music membership on Verizon, follow these steps: 1.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions after selecting the lines you wish to enroll in Apple Music in step two.
- You will receive a text message from each line, which will provide a link to download or launch the Apple Music app.
- Once your subscription has been activated, you may modify or cancel it by visiting vzw.com/applemusic or by visiting the “Add-ons” area of the My Verizon app, which can be found under the “Account” tab.
Get Apple Music 6 Months Free Trial from Individual and Family Plan
Apple Music typically offers a three-month free trial period to all new subscribers, after which customers must choose between the Student plan, Individual plan, or Family plan, depending on their needs. However, there is a technique to extending your free trial period by another 3 months. Because the Apple Music Family plan allows up to six individuals to share a single subscription, customers who accept the Family plan invitation will be able to share an additional three-month free trial period.
- After that, you may take advantage of the same 3-month free trial.
- Go to Settings and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- On a Macintosh: 1.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. After receiving the invitation, you may accept it on your phone or Mac, after which you’ll need to authenticate your account and select the features and services that you want for the family plan you’ve chosen to purchase.
Get Apple Music 6 Month Free via Rogers
Rogers is now collaborating with Apple Music, and they have announced a 6-month free trial of Apple Music with Rogers Infinite plans, which are exclusively available to customers. Android and iOS devices can be used to participate in this offer. There is no restriction on whether or not you are a current Apple Music member to take advantage of this offer. After the six-month free trial period expires, Apple Music will cost you $9.99 per month after that. If you don’t want it to happen, you can cancel it ahead of time.
1.Visit Rogers’ official website and sign up for a plan that meets your needs.
To subscribe to MyRogers, go to the MyRogers subscription page and follow the steps provided in the message.
Alternatively, if you do not already have an Apple Music ID, you may create one.
Additional Tip: How to Listen to Apple Music Forever for Free
After the six-month free trial period has expired, you will be required to purchase a subscription plan in order to continue using Apple Music. Cancellation of an Apple Music membership is possible if you are unable to pay it or if you just do not wish to continue receiving Apple Music services. However, all of the tracks you listened to or downloaded during the free trial period will be removed from the system. When your membership is cancelled, you may still listen to those songs by downloading them using the ViWizard Apple Music Converter while you are still on the free trial period.
- A variety of audio formats may be converted using ViWizard’s Apple Music Converter, including MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A and M4B.
- The secured audios, such as Apple Music tracks, can be kept indefinitely and played on any player after they have been converted.
- 1.Download and install the ViWizard Apple Music Converter on your PC or Mac computer.
- 2.Click on the Format button and select a format from the drop-down menu.
Known as “the ViWizard,” Adam Gorden is a seasoned writer who is passionate about technology, movies, and software. Viwizard employs cookies to guarantee that you get the best possible experience when visiting our website. More information may be found here. I’ve got it!
How does 6 months of free Apple Music sound?
It’s a no-brainer to sign up for six free months of Apple Music. If you’re still on the fence about paying for a premium music subscription and don’t want to be continually interrupted by advertisements, give Apple Musica a go. If you’re still not convinced, Best Buy is providing new subscribers six free months of Apple Music, with no need to make a purchase. Absolutely nothing, and you get six months to try it out for absolutely nothing. Apple normally only gives a three-month free trial period for its products.
Furthermore, obtaining this six-month trial is really simple and will not take up much of your time.
In the event that you’re trying to renew your current membership or take advantage of another trial period, this will not be of assistance.
Here’s how it’s done:
How to get 6 free months of Apple Music
For six months of free Apple Music if you are tired of advertisements, follow these steps.
- Create a new user account on Best Buy’s website by clicking here. Go to this link, which will take you to the product page for the ” Free Apple Music for six months ” offer. Add it to your shopping cart
- Once it has been placed to your basket, proceed to the checkout page to complete your free order. Check your inbox for further information. Your Best Buy account will be notified by email when a digital code has been provided to your email address.
That’s all there is to it. Wasn’t it simple to do? After all is said and done, the only thing to keep an eye out for is that your Apple Music membership will automatically renew after the six-month free trial period has expired at a rate of $10 per month. The good news is that you have the option to cancel at any moment. In terms of music streaming services, Apple Music is a wonderful choice, and it is likely one of the best options available. As a major Spotify listener, this offer is quite compelling to consider giving it a try for the first time.
It’s a no-brainer to sign up for six free months of Apple Music.
Once again, this deal is only valid for new customers to the service.
Do you have any opinions on this?
- The beta version of MacOS 12.2 contains a new and better version of Apple Music
- Essentially, Apple Music Replay 2021 is the company’s pitiful response to Spotify Wrapped. If you’re interested in using Apple Music on your PlayStation 5, check out this guide. If you use Apple Music and you have the new iPhone 13 or iPad, you should do this right away. Apple is offering a free four-month trial of Apple Music to active-duty troops and veterans in the United States.
Apple Offering 6-Month Apple Music Subscription Free for Owners of Select AirPods and Beats Models
Those who purchase the second-generation AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or select Beats devices will receive a six-month free membership to Apple Music, as part of a new promotion unveiled today by the company. The deal is only good for new Apple Music subscribers, and there is no requirement to make a new purchase, thus it is available to any people who already possess a product that is qualified. Product lines that are eligible for this promotion include the second-generation AirPods (with wired or wireless case), AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, Powerbeats X, and Beats Solo Pro.
Users must claim the offer within 90 days of the date on which they first connect their qualifying AirPods or Beats product to an Apple device after September 20 in order to be eligible for the promotion.
Apple’s latest offer is a noteworthy one, as it is not often that the corporation offers a package that includes the purchase of its AirPods or Beats goods as well as its Apple Music subscription service.
Update: This story has been amended to explain that no new AirPods or Beats products are necessary in order to take advantage of this offer. Additionally, customers who have already purchased an eligible product may take advantage of this promotion.
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 12:56 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Sami Fathi contributed to this report. The second-generation AirPods Pro are likely to be released in the second part of this year, according to most predictions. According to a fresh report from DigiTimes, Apple’s suppliers are preparing for shipments of the new high-end AirPods in advance of the product’s release. Upcoming design, enhanced audio, and the ability to playback Apple Music in lossless quality are all likely to be included in the new second-generation AirPods Pro, according to industry experts.
Take a Unique Peek into How AirPods Have Evolved With Every Generation
Sami Fathi posted on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 3:45 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. New detailed CT scan images of the first-generation AirPods, AirPods Pro, and third-generation AirPods have revealed in detail what internal design changes Apple had to make in order to include new features in every generation while continuing to miniaturize internal components. Apple had to make these changes in order to include new features in every generation while continuing to miniaturize internal components.
When to Expect New AirPods Pro to Launch in 2022
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 5:17 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Joe Rossignol contributed to this report. Although Apple’s AirPods Pro wireless earbuds haven’t been updated in more than two years, speculations claim that the company may introduce a second-generation model next year. The latest AirPods Pro have a number of key features, including silicone ear tips, enhanced sound quality over the basic AirPods, active noise cancellation, and a Conversation Boost function that helps you stay in the conversation.
Apple Updates AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max Firmware
Julia Clover posted on Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 11:16 a.m. PST. This morning, Apple published a new 4C165 firmware update for the AirPods 2, 3 and 4S, as well as the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max. Before this update, the AirPods and AirPods Max of the second generation were running firmware version 4A400. Previously, software version 4A402 was available for the AirPods Pro, while firmware version 4B66 was available for the AirPods 3. Apple does not provide any information about the features that will be included in the new firmware releases.
Apple Updates AirPods 2, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Firmware to Version 4A400
Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 11:18 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time Julia Clover’s contribution AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max users will be pleased to know that Apple has released fresh software upgrades for their devices today. Previously, all three AirPod models ran software version 3E751, with the basic AirPods running 3E751, the AirPods Max running 3E756, and the AirPods Pro operating on 3E751. The 4A400 firmware version is now available for all three AirPod models. A new 4A394 firmware update has also been published for the Beats Solo Pro, Powerbeats 4, and Powerbeats Pro headphones from Apple.
Kuo: AirPods Pro 2 to Feature Lossless Support and Sound-Emitting Charging Case
According to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the company’s second-generation AirPods Pro would have support for Lossless audio as well as a charging case that may emit a sound for location tracking reasons while charging the device.
A note to investors, obtained by MacRumors, explains that the second-generation AirPods Pro will have additional selling features that will result in considerable demand, such as support for Apple Lossless audio recording.
Video Comparison: AirPods 3 vs. AirPods Pro
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 12:17 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Julia Clover’s contribution Apple’s long-awaited third-generation AirPods were released with new MacBook Pro models yesterday, and we were able to get our hands on a pair to see how they compare to the AirPods Pro. In case you’re debating whether you should get the AirPods Pro or the AirPods 3 when purchasing or upgrading your AirPods, this comparison video should be of assistance. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow.
Deals: Take Up to $70 Off Apple’s AirPods Lineup
Today, we’re tracking new deals on a variety of Apple’s AirPods models, starting with the AirPods with Wired Charging Case for $114.99, which is a discount from the previous price of $159.00. Walmart and Target are also matching this promotion in terms of price and quantity. Please keep in mind that MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these companies. In exchange for your clicking on a link and making a purchase, we may get a small commission, which helps us to keep the site running. This.
Greetings and best wishes for the New Year 2022! It’s an excellent time to look ahead to expectations for 2022, and there’s no shortage of speculation on that front now as the calendars change over to a new calendar year. This week’s rumors included the iPhone 14 Pro, AirPods Pro 2, the next iPhone SE, and more, while the first two episodes of our new podcast, The MacRumors, brought the year 2021 to a close and welcomed the new year 2022 to a start.
The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:27 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Every year since Apple ditched the headphone jack on the iPhone 7 in 2016, speculations have circulated that the company is planning to do the same with the Lightning connector next, resulting in an entirely portless design. Indeed, experts had expected that the highest-end iPhone 13 would provide a “fully wireless experience” when it first launched. But of course, it didn’t happen, and a portless iPhone 14 in 2022 appears to be just as implausible, at least for the time being.
Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
Sami Fathi posted on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 2:42 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. iPhone 14 is rumored to include a pill-shaped cutout rather than the notch, which has been featured on iPhones in some form or another since 2017. While we’re still months away from the release of the new iPhone, we already have a good notion of what a pill-shaped cutout might look like in real-world situations. At least on the Home Screen, a prototype posted on Twitter by developer Jeff Grossman demonstrates the potential of the device.
Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
Julia Clover posted on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:26 p.m. PST. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2022) is coming to a close today, and while it was a more subdued event due to the ongoing pandemic that caused many exhibitors and spectators to cancel, there were still plenty of new product announcements.
In our most recent YouTube video, we compiled a list of some of the greatest Apple-related accessories that we had the pleasure of seeing this year. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow. Garmin Venu 2 Plus is a GPS navigation device.
Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
Julia Clover posted on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. PST. As of today, January 9, 2015, it has been 15 years since Apple CEO Steve Jobs stood on a stage at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco, California, and introduced the world to the iPhone, a gadget that would go on to transform the world forever. In the beginning, the iPhone was a small little device with a 3.5-inch LCD display, a plain old Home button, a thick chassis, large bezels, a Samsung engine, and a single camera.
Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
Mark Gurman of Bloomberg suggested today in his “Power On” newsletter that Apple’s first event in 2022 will most likely take place in March or April of that year. Among the announcements expected during the event, according to Gurman, would be the introduction of a new iPhone SE with 5G capability and a speedier CPU. In just a few short months, Apple will host its first virtual event of 2022, which is expected to take place in either March or April, according to my sources.
Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
According to Nikkei Asia, a guy claiming to be an Apple parts manager contacted Japanese auto supplier Sanden in January 2020 and informed them that Apple was interested in manufacturing electric vehicles. He also offered blueprints for an electric vehicle and air conditioner components to the company. According to Apple patents, Vanarama has created a concept car based on the Apple iPhone. Sanden is a renowned maker of air conditioner components for automobiles and other mobile applications.
Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. The prevalence of a recurrent iOS problem that causes Apple’s Messages app to transmit read receipts even when the option is deactivated appears to be on the rise once again, according to complaints from users using iOS 15 and earlier. When read receipts are enabled in iOS (Settings – Messages – Send Read Receipts), the “Delivered” text that a person sees beneath an iMessage they have sent you changes to “Read” once you have seen the message in the message inbox.
Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
Joe Rossignol contributed to this post on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:18 a.m. PST. As is customary for Apple, the company’s first significant product announcements of the year take place around March or April, and there’s a good possibility that trend will continue in 2022. A look back at some of Apple’s prior spring product launches and a look ahead at some of the first new Apple goods that we could see this year are included in the following sections of this article. Spring Announcements from the past This time last year, Apple held an event on April 20th to introduce its AirTag product.
How to get Apple Music for free
In addition to using Apple products, you can use Apple Music on PCs, Android devices, Sonos speakers, Amazon Edge, PlayStation 5, and other devices. Apple Music is a music streaming service that gives you access to more than 90 million tracks and playlists that have been carefully curated by music experts.
In addition to the usual Apple Music membership tiers, there is a more affordable Apple Music Voice Plan that costs half the price of the standard Apple Music subscription tier. Students can also take advantage of a discounted rate.
- Among the plans available are Apple Music Voice Plan (£4.99/$4.99 a month), Apple Music Student Plan (£4.99/$4.99 a month), Apple Music Individual Plan (£9.99/$9.99 a month), Apple Music Family Plan (£14.99/$14.99 a month), Apple One (from $14.95/$14.99 a month) and Apple TV+ (from $14.95/$14.99 a month). Apple Music Voice Plan (£4.99/$4.99
However, you will not be required to pay a large sum of money. In the event that you have never used the service before, Apple provides a variety of trial options, including up to six months free. Apple has even offered free trials to customers who have fallen behind on their payments in the past. In this post, you’ll learn about the several Apple Music trials that are available, as well as how to download Apple Music for free right now. Additionally, if you are a student, you may take advantage of a 50% discount on Apple Music.
Is there a free Apple Music?
Apple Music is available for free for a short time only, and the business provides a number of different trial periods for the service. It is likely that you were expecting that Apple will give a free Apple Music tier, similar to the one offered by Spotify, which is available for free with advertisements. Apple, on the other hand, announced a more affordable Apple Songs alternative in December 2021, which provides access to all of the music in the original Apple Music for half the price (£4.99/$4.99 a month) of the original Apple Music.
How to get an Apple Music free trial
To test out Apple Music if you’ve never done so before, you’ll be able to enjoy three months completely free of charge, with absolutely no strings attached and no questions asked. If you want to do so, go to Apple’s website by clicking here and selecting ‘Free Trial’ in the upper right corner, or ‘Try it free for three months’ on the appropriate plan. There are four different options to choose from: Voice, Student, Individual, and Family plans. Each is available as a monthly membership or an annual subscription (which costs £99/$99 per year, or £8.25/$8.25 per month).
- It is simple to accomplish this.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu, then select the subscription you wish to cancel.
- We go into further detail about these methods in How to unsubscribe from Apple Music.
- Continue reading to learn how to acquire Apple Music for free for an even longer period of time!
How to get Apple Music free for 6 months
Apple is providing new Apple Music subscribers who own AirPods, a HomePod mini, or Beats headphones with six months of free service. The following devices are eligible for reimbursement:
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods (2nd generation and 3rd generation)
- AirPods Max
- HomePod mini
- Beats Fit Pro
- Beats Studio Buds
- Powerbeats Pro
- Beats Solo Pro
- AirPods (2nd generation and 3rd generation
There is no requirement to make a purchase, so if you currently possess one of these qualifying devices, you are still eligible – as long as you have not already subscribed to the service. Anyone with an existing qualified device had 90 days from the date of their device’s upgrade to iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 to redeem the free six month trial, which sadly means that if they updated on September 21, they were out of luck because the 90-day term had expired. If you have recently purchased one of the goods listed above, you will be eligible for the free six-month trial; however, you must take advantage of the offer within 90 days after first connecting a new device.
Apple isn’t the only company giving a free six-month trial of Apple Music; other companies are as well.
Best Buy is offering a six-month free trial in the United States. In the United Kingdom, EE provides new and existing users with six months of Apple Music. To take advantage of the Best Buy offer, please visit this page. You can get EE’s bargain right here.
How to get Apple Music free for 5 months
There is another option to acquire a longer Apple Music trial period, and it does not need you to make any purchases. Download Shazam onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and use the app to identify a song that is currently playing in your environment. When you Shazam a music, a button will appear, asking you to open the song on your browser. If you go to Apple Music and click on the “Get Five Free Months” button, you will receive the offer. If you have never used Apple Music before, you will at the very least be eligible for the free five-month membership offer.
When this plan was debuted, we discovered that we were unable to take advantage of the offer, which we believe was due to the fact that we had previously subscribed and then discontinued our subscription.
Shazam has been owned by Apple for quite some time, which explains why it is only available as part of an Apple Music membership plan.
How to get another Apple Music trial
If you follow the same path as the Shazam example above, you may discover that you qualify for an additional two months after having already used up your three-month qualifying period. What if you’ve already used up all of your trial time, however? We’ve seen Apple give lapsed members the option to obtain three months of Apple Music for the price of one – so £9.99/$9.99 for three months – if they sign up for the service. However, it does not look as though the firm is currently conducting that campaign.
- To acquire an extra three months, there is a trick: start using Family Sharing via another user and switch to the Apple Music Family Sharing plan once three months have passed.
- After that, you’ll be able to take advantage of an additional three months of free service.
- A separate article has further information about Family Sharing, including how to set it up on a computer.
- Check out our comparison of Apple Music vs Spotify.
Author: Karen Haslam, Editor
Karen’s professional highlights include interviewing Apple’s Steve Wozniak and speaking on the BBC about Steve Jobs’ legacy.
She formerly worked as a public relations representative for the company. Her primary concentration is on Mac, but she is an Apple enthusiast who loves and breathes the brand.
How do I get free Apple Music?
If you’re a pay monthly user and want to listen to Apple Music without using up your data allocation, you can get six free months.
How does six months of free Apple Music work?
We’ll give you six months of Apple Music as a thank you:
- Whether you’re a first-time client or have been a customer for years, whether you’re on a 30-day or 12-month SIM-only plan or a Shared plan, we’re here to help you.
So you may stream and download music without worrying about exceeding your data allowance, we’ll pay the cost of the data you use. Apple Music will be charged to your account as an add-on when you purchase it. EE will credit your account with £9.99 to cover the cost of the service. To sign up, go to:
- Or log in to My EE to get started. Alternatively, download the My EE app and navigate to PlanAdd-onsAdd-ons. Purchase additional add-ons and then follow the instructions we provide you.
Due to the inability to correlate your EE customer ID to all of your activities, some or all of the data utilized while streaming video on devices running iOS 15 with iCloud Private Relay turned on will not be zero-rated. For further information, please see the EE Community.
How do I set up Apple Music?
On an iPhone or an iPad, you can do the following:
- We’ll send you a text when your subscription is set to begin — click on the link to validate your membership with Apple. You’ll receive a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app if you’re connected to WiFi at the time of purchase. You should go to the next step if you are not connected to Wi-Fi. 3join your Apple ID to your Apple Songs subscription with your email address and password – this will allow you to get customised suggestions and download music for listening offline and across several devices
- After your Apple ID has been linked, select your favorite tunes so that Apple Music can offer suggestions, and you’ll be set to go.
On an Android device, you may do the following:
- Android-based mobile devices have the following capabilities.
What happens after the free six months?
After the first six months are over, you’ll be charged £9.99 each month. It is possible that you will be charged for two Apple Music products in the first month that you begin paying. A pro-rata fee is applied to the remainder of the billing month, and the other amount is applied as an advance charge for your paid membership.
What if I already have Apple Music?
Before you can take advantage of EE’s free membership offer, you’ll need to cancel your Apple Music subscription. You may cancel your subscription using the Apple Music app.
What to do if you receive the error “This subscription is being used with another Apple ID”
This error message may appear if you have previously had an Apple Music membership and are trying to access your library. In order to resolve this, please contactApple Support and request that the Apple ID associated with your Apple Music subscription be changed.
Can I have Apple Music as a chargeable add-on?
The following error notice may appear in some situations if you have previously had an Apple Music subscription: For assistance, please contact Apple Support and request that your Apple ID linked with your Apple Music subscription be changed.
- Provide the text message MUSICto150 and follow the instructions we will send you.
The legal bit
- Terms We’ll throw in an Apple Music subscription with data streaming for free: Customers with EE pay monthly or SIM only phone plans who sign up for a 12-month or longer minimum term are eligible for this offer. During the first six months of your individual Apple Music membership, any data utilized when streaming or downloading from Apple Music while in the countries covered by your plan’s included data allotment will not be deducted from your plan’s data allowance. Customers with Business Connect will not be able to stream data for the next six months. Mobile data cannot be used to stream or download music unless you have a portion of your plan’s data allocation remaining. If you’ve previously taken advantage of our six-month free Apple Music Membership offer, you’re ineligible for this one. However, you may be eligible for six months of free Apple Music data streaming from us in lieu of this one. After six months, your subscription will be automatically renewed, and you will be charged £9.99 per month, with any data used deducting from your monthly data allotment. You have the option to cancel at any time. The add-on will no longer be available to you for free if it is deleted from your account within the first six months of your subscription period. It is necessary to have a smartphone running iOS 8.4 or Android 4.3 or later. A valid Apple ID is required. Apple Music is intended just for your personal, non-commercial use. This deal is non-refundable and non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with any other Apple Music subscription offer. The conditions of Apple Music apply. toee.co.uk/applemusicterms. Please take notice of the following: In the event that you have an Apple Music add-on that involves data streaming and are using a device that is running iOS 15 or later with iCloud Private Relay turned on, part or all of the data will not be zero-rated since we will not be able to match your EE customer ID to all of your activity.
How useful did you find this page? Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. What suggestions do you have about how we can make this article better? Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
How To Get Free Apple Music For 6 Months This Christmas?
When Apple and Shazam launched their Black Friday offering, which included a free Apple Music membership, you were in luck since the offer has now been extended until January 1, 2019. Apple and Shazam are giving away a free 6-month membership to Apple Music to individuals who haven’t already signed up for the service through their respective websites. For those of you who are already Apple Music subscribers, you may be disappointed, but don’t worry, there is a workaround for you as well; it will get you a free Apple Music membership for just three months, which isn’t too awful in and of itself.
How to get free Apple Music subscription?
1, Get the Shazam app from the Apple App Store and install it. 2. On your iPhone or iPad, launch the app and touch on the Library icon located in the top left of the screen, or just slide right from the program’s home screen. When you sign up for Apple Music for the first time, you’ll notice a promotion offering you the chance to acquire the service for free for up to 6 months; if you’re a returning user, you’ll get it for free for 3 months. On the promotion page, select the “Try Now” option, and you will be sent to the Apple Music application.
To access Apple Music for free, select the ‘Try it Free’ option from the drop-down menu.
If you do not cancel, you will be automatically charged $9.99 every month. We verified the offer, and it appears to be operational in India, as well as in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, according to numerous other publication companies.
What is the difference between iTunes and Apple Music?
It appears to be rather complicated to non-technical people at first sight. However, after you get the hang of it, you will realize what I’m talking about.
- Apple’s iTunes is a media player, media library, internet radio broadcaster, and mobile device management program that was built in the form of a mobile device management application.
Essentially, it is a proprietary piece of software that is only used to control Apple-branded devices. You cannot transfer music to your Apple device (that has not been jailbroken) unless you use iTunes.
- The iTunes Store may be accessed with the iTunes program (on a computer). Apple Inc. operates a software-based online digital media store that sells digital media files.
If you do not already have any music, movies, e-books, or other media in your iTunes Library, you may want to consider purchasing them from the iTunes Store. More information may be found by clicking here.
- Apple Music is a distinct service that is provided by the company. Apple Inc. has created a music and movie streaming service that is available worldwide. Alternatively, users may choose from a library of music to stream directly to their device on demand, or they can listen to current, curated playlists. a
The independence of Apple Music and the iTunes Store is more obvious on the iPhone and iPad than on other devices. If you want to stream limitless music (including the whole iTunes music collection) for a monthly price, you may utilize Apple Music, which does not need you to use the iTunes Store at all. Apple Music was created in reaction to Spotify, which found that consumers preferred to pay a monthly fee (as of currently, it is normally only $9.99/mo) for unlimited access rather than a one-time fee for ownership of individual tunes (which is generally $0.99–$1.29 per track) on the streaming service.
So where is the confusion?
This is when things can become a little tricky for those who aren’t familiar with the system. Because you must use iTunes to manage your Apple Music activities on a PC, and because all of your saved Apple Music musics are stored in your iTunes Library, you must first install iTunes on your computer. Because the iTunes Shop is the only store that appears visually in iTunes by default, if you want to use Apple Music, you must look specifically for the Apple Music area in iTunes. Those purchased from the iTunes Store are classified as Purchases in the iTunes Library, but files purchased via Apple Music are classified as Apple Music/DRM in the iTunes Library.
iTunes is mostly concerned with movies, music, podcasts, and television shows, whereas Apple Music is primarily concerned with music and is a music streaming service.
iTunes can be loaded on Mac, Windows, and iDevices, and Apple Music may be used in conjunction with iTunes and accessed through the Android operating system.
Apple offers six months free Apple Music to AirPods, Beats owners
AppleInsider is supported by its readers, and as an Amazon Associate and associate partner, AppleInsider may receive commissions on qualifying purchases. Our editorial content is not influenced by our affiliate partnerships in any way. According to Apple, in an unusual extension of itsApple Musictrial offerings, the company is now offering owners of specified devices who have updated to iOS 15 six months of free access to the streaming service. Despite the fact that Apple reduced the length of its usual free trial from three months to one in 2019, it has consistently provided extra throughShazam, Barclaycard, and even TikTok.
It makes no difference whether the gadgets were purchased lately or recently.
What is necessary is that the consumers sign up as new members; they cannot already have an Apple Music subscription at this time. Additionally, they must be runningiOS 15, oriPadOS 15, or both on theiriPhone andiPad. The following devices are eligible under these conditions:
- Among the products available are AirPods Pro, AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods Max, Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, and Beats Solo Pro. Among the accessories available are Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats Pro, and Beats Solo Pro.
It should be noted that Apple has said that AirPods (1st generation), Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, Beats EP, and Beats Flex are not eligible for the promotion. New purchasers have 90 days from the date of purchase to take advantage of the special deal. The deal is valid for anyone who already own the devices for up to 90 days after updating their iPhone to iOS 15, or presumably their iPad to iPadOS 15, and registering their devices. Once an eligible device has been linked with an iPhone or iPad running iOS 15 or iPadOS 15, users must launch the Music app on their device.
If a user chooses to ignore the prompt or it simply does not display, they may look for the offer again in the Listen Now section of the Music app’s main menu.
Where to buy AirPods and Beats headphones
Beats headphones are also available for purchase on Amazon, with the Studio Buds retailing for $149 dollars.
Shazam promotion can get you a five-month free Apple Music trial subscription
Apple purchased the popular music identification software Shazam in 2018, and the company has been using the app to promote its music streaming service Apple Music ever since. Now, according to 9to5Mac, the business is offering another delicious promotion for Apple Music just in time for the holidays.
New users can get five months of free Apple Music
New Apple Music subscribers will be able to take use of a five-month free trial through Shazam, while existing subscribers will be able to take advantage of a free two-month membership. This deal may be redeemed by going to shazam.com/applemusic from your phone and entering the code provided there. You can try redeeming through the Apple Music banner in the Shazam app for iOS if the above method does not work for you. You will be required to enter into the app using your Apple ID and confirm your subscription for five months of free service before continuing.
You will be charged for the Apple Music membership if you do not cancel your trial before it ends, of course.
Apple Music is a music streaming service by Apple with millions of songs
Apple Music has been in a fierce battle with other music-streaming services such as Spotify for the past several years, and the company has benefited from numerous discounts and new features to keep up with the competition. Apple just announced a new offer for the service that is related to the purchase of a Siri Voice Plan. It was with iOS 15.2 that this new plan was implemented. This plan allows you to listen to practically everything that Apple Music has to offer for only $4.99 per month, which is a significant savings over other plans.
With a price tag of $4.99, the new Apple Music Voice Plan is the most affordable option available to non-students who want to use the Apple Music streaming service.
For example, even though you can listen to everything in Apple Music’s repertoire, you can only do it with the help of the Siri voice assistant.
Spatial and Lossless Audio are also not included in the Apple Music Voice Plan, which is another drawback.
Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 15 or later in order to take advantage of this special offer, which must be redeemed within 90 days of the date on which you first connected your qualifying audio device to your smartphone.
It also does not include the original non-Pro AirPods, the Beats Solo3, Studio3, and Flex.
Apple Music is now attempting to catch up with Spotify in terms of member count, despite the latter already having a large user base and continuously developing and evolving its product.
Tidal and YouTube Music are two other music streaming services that compete with Apple Music in the industry. If you’re not sure which of these services you require or would want to have, you may look at our thorough comparison of the four services we conducted to assist you in making your decision.