You can cancel your Apple Music subscription from your PC as long as you have iTunes installed. To do so, open iTunes and go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Account > View My Account then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the section marked Settings.
- 1 Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 2 How do I cancel Apple music on iPhone?
- 3 How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription immediately?
- 4 How do you cancel a subscription?
- 5 Can I cancel Apple Music anytime?
- 6 How do you cancel Apple Music after free trial?
- 7 Can you cancel Apple Music before the trial ends?
- 8 Do I lose all my music if I cancel Apple Music?
- 9 Why can’t I cancel a subscription on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I cancel a Cancelled subscription on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I cancel a payment on Apple?
- 12 How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
- 13 Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
- 14 Cancel on an Android Device
- 15 Cancel on a Mac
- 16 Cancel Through iTunes
- 17 Cancel Through the Web
- 18 Cancel Through Apple TV
- 19 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- 20 How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
- 21 How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
- 22 How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- 23 If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
- 24 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- 25 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- 26 Questions?
- 27 How to Cancel Apple Music And Keep Your Playlists – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
- 28 What is Apple Music
- 29 How much is Apple Music
- 30 How to use Apple Music for free
- 31 How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- 32 What will happen after canceling Apple Music
- 33 Keep your playlists before you cancel Apple Music Subscription
- 34 Saying goodbye to Apple Music
- 35 Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
- 36 Cancel via Apple Music App
- 37 Cancel via Settings
- 38 Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
- 39 After your subscription is over
- 40 How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
- 41 Transfer Apple Music playlist to
- 42 Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- 43 How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
- 44 Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
- 44.1 How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
- 44.2 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
- 44.3 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
- 44.4 What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
- 44.5 Create your own music paradise on Mac
- 44.6 Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
- 44.7 Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
- 44.8 Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
- 45 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- 46 If I cancel do I lose my music?
- 47 How to pay less for Apple Music
- 48 How to cancel Apple Music
Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
How do I cancel Apple music on iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription immediately?
Android users subscribed to Apple Music can tap the Listen Now icon, then open the three-dot settings menu and select Account. From there, choose Manage Subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
How do you cancel a subscription?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Can I cancel Apple Music anytime?
You should know that there is no need to wait till the day before the next billing day to cancel Apple Music. You can just cancel Apple Music Subscription now and you can still access it until the next billing date.
How do you cancel Apple Music after free trial?
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android device:
- Launch Apple Music >> Tap on the 3 red dots button at the top right.
- Then tap the Account button.
- The Account menu will pop up >> tap the Manage Subscription Button.
- Finally, you’re in the Subscription menu >> Tap CANCEL FREE TRIAL to end your subscription plan.
Can you cancel Apple Music before the trial ends?
To cancel your Apple Music membership before the end of the trial period, tap the toggle next to “Automatic Renewal” in order to set it to Off (white). You’ll be asked to confirm your choice; tap Turn Off to complete the process.
Do I lose all my music if I cancel Apple Music?
All replies Once your Apple Music subscription is canceled you will lose access to the playlists you created and any music you’ve downloaded. Also, your music and playlists would not return if you decide to sign up for Apple Music again in the future.
Why can’t I cancel a subscription on my iPhone?
Yeah there is only the renew payment subscription, but no option to cancel!!! You have to go to iTunes & App Store in your iPhone settings. Then click on your Apple ID, and go to subscriptions and you will see the app subscription there. You will be given the option to cancel it.
How do I cancel a Cancelled subscription on my iPhone?
Tap on your name, then swipe down and tap on Subscriptions. You’ll now see all the Active and Expired subscriptions tied to your Apple ID. Tap on one to cancel, change options, or see more information.
How do I cancel a payment on Apple?
Here’s how to cancel an Apple Pay payment:
- Open the Messages app.
- Open the thread in the Messages app and tap on the Apple Pay payment.
- Tap on Cancel Payment.
- When you go back into the Messages thread, you’ll notice that the payment now says Canceled.
- If you’ve deleted the message or can’t find it, tap the Settings app.
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
The music-streaming service Apple Music has increased in popularity since its inception in June 2015, particularly among Apple devotees. More than 70 million songs are available for streaming, and you can listen to playlists prepared by music specialists. You can also listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which broadcasts music picked by DJs from across the world, 24 hours a day. Apple Music is available on a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watches, Android devices, newer Apple TVs, and the web.
All of this sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you were hoping for?
Perhaps another music streaming service has captured your attention, your ears, and your financial resources as well.
If you decide to discontinue your free trial, it will come to an end right away.
If you change your mind, you can choose to re-subscribe; however, your new membership will begin at the beginning of the following payment period.
Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
To access Apple Music, go to SettingsSubscriptions on your smartphone and select the Apple Music option. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and enter your confirmation code. You may also cancel your membership directly from the Apple Music app by pressing the Listen Now symbol in the upper right corner, followed by tapping the profile icon in the lower right corner. You may cancel or alter your subscription from the Account page by selecting Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel on an Android Device
Android users who have subscribed to Apple Music may access the service by tapping the Listen Now button, then selecting Account from the three-dot settings menu. Select Manage Subscription and then Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you signed up for the service through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription from the storefront as well. Select Subscriptions from the hamburger menu in the app’s main window to get a list of all your current and previous subscriptions.
Cancel on a Mac
As a result of Apple’s decision to discontinue the iTunes app with macOS Catalina, the process for canceling an Apple Music membership has changed. If you’re using Catalina or Big Sur, go to the Apple menu, pick System Preferences, and then select Apple ID from the list. On the left-hand sidebar, choose MediaPurchases, and then select the Manage option next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Your subscriptions will then be shown in a list. To cancel your Apple Music membership, go to your Apple Music account and select Edit next to your subscription.
You may also cancel and manage your Apple Music membership by going directly to the App Store from your device.
View Information may be accessed by clicking the View Information button, and then signing in with your Apple ID password if requested Until you reach the Manage section, scroll to the very bottom of the Account Information screen until you see “Manage.” Subscriptions can be managed by selecting the Manage link next to them.
You may cancel your Apple Music membership by clicking on the Edit link next to your subscription and then clicking Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Through iTunes
If you’re using a Windows PC or haven’t yet upgraded your Mac to Catalina or higher, you may still cancel your membership using the iTunes application. To check your account details, open iTunes and select AccountView My Account from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. After you’ve reached the bottom of your Account page, look for the Manage link next to the Subscriptions setting and click on it. Apple Music Subscription may be edited by selecting the Edit link next to it.
Upon clicking “Discontinue Membership,” a notice appears, requesting confirmation that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Through the Web
Apple Songs may also be accessed via the website, where you can listen to music and even cancel your membership if you like. Although you already have a membership, click the Try it Free option (even if you already have one), then click Sign In in the pop-up box and input your credentials. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’ve logged in. Scroll down the Account Settings page until you reach the Subscriptions area, where you will find the Manage option.
Cancel Through Apple TV
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you can listen to music through Apple Music. You can manage your Apple Music Membership membership straight from your television by navigating to SettingsUsers and AccountsSubscriptionsApple Music Membership in the Settings menu. You will then be able to cancel or adjust your subscription status from this screen. Apple Brief/strong> is a weekly email newsletter that delivers the latest news, reviews, tips, and more about Apple. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first_ )” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- Your Apple Music membership may be canceled in seconds with a few simple mouse or touch-screen actions on any of your devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- On an Android device, the Cancel Subscription option can be found in the Apple Music app’s Account settings. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu located beneath the account symbol located at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
Any of your Apple devices may be used to cancel your Apple Music membership with a few simple clicks or touches. In order to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app. In order to cancel Apple Music on an Android device, you’ll need to access the Account settings in the Apple Music app. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting the Settings option from the account symbol at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference database.
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1.Open a web browser and navigate to theApple Music website. If necessary, log into your account using theSign Inbutton located at the top right of the page. Secondly, select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the account symbol at the top right of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on theManage submenu under theSubscriptionssection. 4.In theEdit Your Subscriptionwindow, selectCancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you want to do using the confirmation box.
Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
From any iOS device that is connected to your Apple ID, you may quickly and simply terminate your Apple Music membership. Apple’s Settings app keeps track of all of your current, continuing, and even former subscriptions and charges. You may cancel Apple Music by simply opening the Settings app and following the instructions in our tutorial on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music from the list of subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. All of your active subscriptions (including Apple Music) may be found in the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
Users of Apple Music’s mobile app for Android can also cancel their membership from within the app if they are using Apple’s mobile app for Android. Begin by launching the Apple Music application on your Android device. Secondly, touch on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by Account. 3.In theSubscriptionsection, select Manage Subscription from the dropdown menu. 4.Click onCancel Subscriptionand be sure this is what you actually want to do before proceeding. The Apple Music app for Android allows you to manage your subscription from within the app itself.
Dave Johnson is a free-lance writer based in New York City.
Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist.
A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
Apple Music is one of numerous various streaming music subscription services, including Spotify and Tidal, that are available. Apple Music, on the other hand, is tightly interwoven into the iOS and Mac ecosystems, including features like as Siri. Nonetheless, it is not appropriate for everyone, and it lacks several features that may be found in competing services (like a dark mode on iOS).
If you decide that Apple Music is not for you after a three-month trial, you may cancel your subscription at any point during that time. Here’s how you go about it.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you may cancel your Apple Music membership. Learn how to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac in this tutorial.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and browse through the selection. In the upper right corner, tap on your Apple ID avatarin the drop-down menu
- ChooseManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu
- LocateApple Music MembershipunderActive Subscriptions and press on it. Subscription Cancellation
- SelectCancel Subscription Tap theConfirmbutton to confirm your cancellation.
You may also make changes to your subscription plan using this screen. Example: If you are already enrolled in an individual membership, you can upgrade to a family membership by selecting the appropriate option. Regardless of whether you choose to cancel, you will be able to continue to use Apple Music until the end of your free trial or subscription cycle.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- LaunchiTunes on your Mac
- SelectAccountfrom the menu bar
- SelectView My Accountfrom the menu
- Log in with yourApple ID and password
- And then click Done. Click on Manage once you’ve scrolled down until you see Subscriptions. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit
- Then clickCancel Subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
- And then repeat the process.
Apple ID and password are required to log into iTunes on your Mac. To do so, launch iTunes on your Mac, select Account from the menu bar, then View My Account from the menu. After you have reached Subscriptions, select Manage from the drop-down menu. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit; then clickCancel Subscription; confirm the cancellation; and then clickDone.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
How to Cancel Apple Music And Keep Your Playlists – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
Music consumption has changed considerably throughout the years, from record players and cassette players to MP3 players and the iPod. For the vast majority of individuals, streaming services are now their primary way of getting their music fix. Apple Music, despite the fact that it was not the first service in this sector, has grown to become one of the most popular services among music aficionados, and the service is the best-rated service in the United States. But what happens if you change your mind about the subscription after you’ve signed up?
This will prevent your card from being charged after the three-month trial period has expired.
What is Apple Music
Over the years, the way people consume music has evolved drastically, from the use of records and cassettes to the use of MP3 devices and the iPod. For the vast majority of consumers, streaming services are now their primary source of music access. While Apple Music did not establish itself as a pioneer in this industry, it has grown to become one of the most popular services among music aficionados, and the service is now ranked first in the United States by the Nielsen Music Ratings. But what happens if you change your mind about the subscription after you’ve made your decision?
If you do not use your card after the three-month trial period, your card will not be charged. Continue reading to find out how to cancel your Apple Music membership without losing any of your playlists or other content.
- Internet radio (including the Beats 1 channel)
- Personalized recommendations based on your music preferences
- The ability to store music on your device so that you may listen to them while you are not connected to the internet
- Playlists prepared by industry professionals
- Integration with the Siri virtual assistant on iOS devices
How much is Apple Music
Paying a monthly charge for a paid membership that automatically renews is a common cost model for numerous Apple services and gadgets ( (iPhones, iDevices, Apple TV, and Macs). Consequently, consumers have continuous access to services like music, news, video, and so on. The cost is collected on a monthly or yearly basis. For example, if you subscribe to Apple Music beyond the free trial time, you will be charged automatically until you cancel your membership. You should understand how to terminate your Apple Music premium membership as a result of this situation.
Apple Music pricing: Individual, student and family plans
Apple Music offers a number of different membership options to its customers. The cost of a monthly subscription for an individual user is $9.99 a month. A Family plan, on the other hand, is more cheap, as it allows up to six people to share the whole Apple Music experience at the same time. The monthly cost of the family plan is $ 14.99. In the event that you are heading to college, Apple offers a special student plan that is 50 percent less expensive than the usual plan. Keep it in mind! In addition to the same features as the Student subscription (which costs $ 4.99 / month) and the Individual subscription (which costs $ 9.99 / month but includes three free trial months), both Student and Individual subscriptions have the following features: listening to music with or without an Internet connection, no advertisements, access to original content, etc.
Apple Music is accessible on a wide range of devices (not only iOS), including Android and Sonos phones and tablets, as well as desktop computers and laptops.
Apple Music is not available in all countries or regions
Membership options are available from Apple Music for its consumers. An individual user’s subscription is $ 9.99 per month, which includes unlimited access. It is more economical to subscribe to a Family plan, on the other hand, because it allows up to six people to share the Apple Music experience. The monthly fee for the family plan is $ 14.99. The Apple Student Plan, which is 50 percent less expensive than the ordinary Apple Plan, is ideal if you are going to college. This is something to keep in mind.
You may have six accounts (one for each member) and share music and iTunes purchases with the Family plan, which costs $14.99 per month.
You may download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android phone or tablet. Everything about it, as well as the large number of music available, will appeal to you.
How to use Apple Music for free
If you are a first-time Apple Music member, the good news is that you can take advantage of a 3-month free trial. Everything is as simple as downloading the app on your device, entering your ID credentials, and selecting a subscription plan. During the free trial time, you will not be charged anything by the service. Following the free trial, you will be automatically invoiced on a monthly basis. But don’t be concerned. If you are dissatisfied with the features provided by Apple, you can cancel your membership at any point in time.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription
Once you’ve subscribed to Apple Music and followed their subscription plan, the update is instantly activated. A normal monthly subscription will be charged to your account once your three-month free trial period has expired. The automatic subscription renewal must be deactivated before the due day if you do not desire to continue with your membership.
How to cancel Apple Music on iPhone or iPad:
To begin, open the app and touch on Listen Now, followed by the symbol with your initials. 2. 2. Select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and confirm your action.
How to cancel Apple Music on Mac:
- Open Apple Music and select Account – View My Account from the drop-down menu. Navigate to the Settings menu and select Manage (next to Subscriptions). 3. Select Cancel Subscription and then confirm your decision by tapping the button.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android device:
- Apple Music is launched by tapping on the three red dots button in the upper right of the screen. Then select Account from the drop-down menu. The Account menu will appear
- Select the Manage Subscription Button from the Account menu. Last but not least, you’ve reached the Subscription menu. To cancel your free trial membership, select CANCEL FREE TRIAL from the drop-down menu.
What will happen after canceling Apple Music
Tap on the three red dots button in the upper right corner to launch Apple Music. Then select Account from the drop-down menu; and Tap on the Manage Subscription Button to bring up the Account menu; Now you have reached the Subscriptions section of your screen. In order to cancel your free trial membership, choose CANCEL FREE TRIAL.
Keep your playlists before you cancel Apple Music Subscription
You’re worried that you’ll lose access to your playlists. There is a method to continue to listen to your favorite music from Apple Music even after you have cancelled your membership! Once your membership has expired, you will be able to listen to your playlists on another music streaming platform if you have already transferred them. You may, for example, move your music from Apple Music to Spotify. Spotify offers a free subscription that allows you to save all of your playlists for no additional charge.
Your complete playlists may be transferred from one streaming platform to another with the help of FreeYourMusic’s innovative technology.
How to see how many songs you have on Apple Music
To find out how many music you’ve saved, select “view” and then “display the status bar” from the drop-down menu. Song viewing options may be found in the same menu that allows you to access playlists (named Library). The status bar and the amount of tracks you’ve saved will appear below when you click on the button.
Saying goodbye to Apple Music
If you change your mind about Apple Music at any point, you can always cancel your subscription. There is a simple method to discontinue using the service without losing any of your playlists, no matter how you use it. When your subscription expires, you may easily move your playlists to another service, such as Spotify or Tidal, without losing any time.
Nowadays, there are several streaming providers to choose from. It is not necessary to utilize only one of them all of the time; you may try them all at the same time. So go ahead and liberate your music and enjoy it wherever you want! 1280
Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
You may always cancel your Apple Music subscription if you change your mind. There is a simple method to discontinue using the service without losing your playlists, regardless of how you use it. Your playlists may be easily transferred from one service to another, like as Spotify or Tidal, if your subscription expires. Now a days, there are many different types of streaming services. It is not necessary to utilize only one of them all of the time; you may test them all. Now you may enjoy your music anywhere you want, without any restrictions.
- Remove Apple Music from your iPhone
- Remove Apple Music from your computer’s iTunes library. Apple Music on Android has been canceled. What should I do if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription? Keeping your music library and playlists up to date
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off. If you have an iPhone, the easiest method to cancel your Apple Music membership is to use it. On an iPad, the process is the same as it is on a computer.
Cancel via Apple Music App
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off and restarted. From your iPhone, you may cancel your Apple Music membership in two ways: immediately or later. If you’re using an iPad, the process is the same as above.
Cancel via Settings
Even if you have deleted the Music app from your iPhone, you may still cancel Apple Music on your device. Simply go to Settings and change your profile photo. iTunes App Store is a service provided by Apple Inc. Apple IDView Apple IDSubscriptionApple MusicApple Music subscription In order to terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription from the menu bar. When you wish to access your Apple ID, you may be prompted to validate your Apple ID by entering your password, using Touch ID, or using Face ID to verify your identity.
- You may also cancel your Apple Music membership using the iTunes software on your PC or Mac computer.
- To complete the process, enter your Apple ID password and click “Sign In.” Your Apple ID account page will be shown as a result of clicking this link.
- Continue to the Settings area by scrolling all the way down.
- If you have another active membership than Apple Music, select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Apple Music on Android may be canceled.
- Download and install Apple Music on your Android phone if you don’t already have it, and then start using it.
- Log into your Apple ID and password.
On the Account Settings page, pick Manage Membership from the drop-down menu. 4. To terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial from the drop-down menu. Following the cancellation of Apple Music
Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
After canceling your Apple Music membership, you will still be able to access the service until the next monthly cycle begins. You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe to Apple Music in order to continue enjoying your music. If you have made the decision to abandon Apple Music, there is a method to keep your playlists intact. Just keep reading.
After your subscription is over
It will be necessary to uninstall the music you downloaded from the Apple Music library from all of your devices. The music you purchased from iTunes will be erased from your device, but you will be able to download it without having to pay for it once more. In addition, as you are aware, iCloud Music Collection allows you to access your complete iTunes library from anywhere. If you have contributed your own music to your iCloud Music Library, it will remain there until you re-subscribe to Apple Music, at which point you will no longer be able to access it.
Following the cancellation, you will no longer be able to access any of the playlists you have created.
How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
No matter how long you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, there is a good chance that you have compiled a playlist or two that you enjoy listening to. To be safe, it is advised that you export your whole Apple Music Playlist to a separate file in case you decide to never subscribe to Apple Music again. If you decide to switch to another music provider, you can quickly transfer all of your playlists over to the new service using the file. Tunemymusic provides the ability to export Apple Music to TXT or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you may use Tunemymusic to post this file to any music platform that accepts our service using our service.
Transfer Apple Music playlist to
If you decide to move to another music streaming service, such as Spotify, you may convert your Apple Music playlist to a Spotify playlist for free with TuneMyMusic’s free conversion tool. There is no need to log in. Transferring your complete music library to Spotify in one go is possible provided you have playlists, albums, and artists to move. Of course, you can only move your playlists if you choose to do so.
Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
When you join up for Apple Music, you will receive a 30-day free trial of the streaming service. If, after your trial period has expired, you decide that you do not want to continue using the service, you will need to cancel your subscription before it automatically renews and you are paid for it. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: You may cancel your Apple Music membership at any time. 0:59 Those who choose to terminate their subscriptions do not have to wait until the trial period has ended.
If you have an iOS device, canceling your membership is simple; all you need to know is where to search. That is exactly what we are here for. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Open the Music app and select the For You tab in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by your profile symbol in the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and select View Account from the drop-down menu. SelectView Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- SelectApple Music Subscription from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. The Cancel Subscriptionbutton may be found at the bottom of the final page. Click on it, and then confirm your selection if you choose.
You may also cancel your subscription using iTunes on a computer running either Windows or Mac OS X. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Start iTunes and listen to your favorite music. AccountView my account may be accessed from the navigation bar. When asked, type in your password to continue. After you have reached theSettingssection, click on theManagenext toSubscriptions button. Make your decision by clickingEditnext toApple Music Subscription
- Then confirm your choices by clickingCancel Subscription
You will continue to have access to Apple Music until the trial period has expired. If you cancel your membership after paying for a month of service, you will still have access to the service for the remainder of the month in which you paid for it. The first edition of this article was published on September 23, 2015. Updated on April 17, 2018: This article has been brought up to date.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
Is it time for a subscription cleanse? That’s a fantastic concept, to be honest. Subscriptions are taking over the globe – and with good cause. There are several benefits to paying a one-time charge to have access to the greatest material. However, you want to be certain that you’re getting the greatest possible service. In the event that Apple Music doesn’t fall into this category for you, it’s definitely time to part ways with it. Everything you need to know about canceling your Apple Music membership on any device and replacing it with a more suitable option is covered in this article.
Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
Apple Music was first released in 2015. Apple transformed it into a stand-alone Mac application with the introduction of macOS Mojave. Access to a massive library of music is provided via Apple Music, which is available on iOS devices as well as Mac computers and Apple TVs. It costs $9.99 a month, which is one of the legitimate reasons why consumers decide to discontinue Apple Music. Student and family discounts, on the other hand, are readily accessible. If you believe there are factors that might influence your decision, consider the following advantages and disadvantages:
- If you choose to pay for the yearly subscription in advance, you will save $20 over the cost of the subscription. For students, Apple Music is available for $5 per month rather than $10 per month. Users of the Family Plan will see a reduction in pricing of up to 50 percent. Three members will pay $15, four will cost $25, and five will cost $35, and so on
- Apple Music, in contrast to Spotify, does not have a free tier, which means that if you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to any music.
Alternatively, if you still want to cancel your Apple Music membership, here is how to do it.
How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
You may cancel your membership on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the same method that you would use on any other iOS device: click here.
- Open the Settings section of the mobile app and select your name
- Apple subscriptions may be canceled at any time by selecting Subscriptions Active (you may see two lists — Expired and Active — depending on whether you have already canceled Apple subscriptions)
- Locate and choose the Apple Music membership option from the drop-down menu
- At the bottom of the screen, click CancelConfirm
- Then click OK.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
The technique you use to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac is dependent on the operating system you are running. The most recent version of macOS, 10.15 Catalina, needs you to visit the Mac App Store, whereas previous systems will require you to utilize iTunes. This is simple: iTunes is not available on Catalina, but it is available on the previous macOS versions. Listed below is the procedure to disable Apple subscriptions on Mac OS X Catalina:
- Sign in to the Mac App Store by clicking here. View your personal information by clicking on your name. Follow the path down to and click on Managennext to Subscriptions. If you’re prompted, enter your account password to continue. LocateApple Musicand selectEdit from the list of Active and Expired subscriptions after you’ve accessed it. You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
If your Mac is running macOS Mojave or an earlier version, here’s a step-by-step instructions to get you started:
- Open iTunes and choose Account from the iTunes drop-down menu
- Make a selectionView My Accountand input your Apple ID credentials Open Settings and choose Managen from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. FindApple Musicin the list and click on it to edit, cancel, or confirm it.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K users can cancel Apple Music by following these steps:
- Launch theSettingsapp and navigate toUsers and Accounts, where you will find your account name listed underUsers. Because you’ll see the options “Current user” and “Your name’s Account,” it could be a little difficult to figure out what to do. You must select the second option
- Else, you will be disqualified. Subscriptions will appear on a new screen when you click on it. Apple Music SubscriptionCancellation of Apple Music Subscription
What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
You’ve pressed the Apple Music Cancel button to end your Apple Music subscription. Is there any hope for the future after this? Without a doubt. First and foremost, even if you cancel your Apple Music subscription, the Apple Music software remains on your Mac, Apple TV, or iOS device unless you specifically uninstall it. This implies that you have the option to change your mind and renew your membership at any time. The following are some more solutions to queries you might have: Will my music be removed from the system?
- The tunes that are streamed in the app are protected by Apple to guarantee that the subscription conditions are not breached.
- Apple will not allow you to access any of your music that you have downloaded for offline listening or any playlists that you have curated on your device.
- They will have sufficient time to add a new member to the account or modify the plan.
- There is no need to wait until the next paying month if you wish to modify your Apple Music plan — for example, if you’ve been using Individual and want to convert to Family.
- How can I stop Apple Music from renewing my subscription?
- Make sure that your subscription to Apple Music will not be automatically renewed if you are unsure if you will continue to use the service after the billing month has ended.
- Select View Apple IDSubscriptionsManage from the drop-down menu.
- What other music streaming services are there that I can use?
- Both services are the same price, Spotify has over 100 million paying members compared to Apple Music’s 50 million, but it is still more geographically restricted.
An excellent comparison of the two is provided here. Deezer, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud are a few less well-known, but unquestionably less costly, alternatives that you might want to try.
Create your own music paradise on Mac
Whether you’re listening to Apple Music or Spotify, the quality of your music experience is determined by a variety of factors – and these factors include far more than the streaming service you’re using. Continue reading if you can’t picture working on a Mac without your favorite music playing in the background. We’ve compiled a list of resources to assist you in maintaining your musical passion.
Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
It is possible to use Boom 3D as a global equalization and sound enhancer on the Mac platform. The addition of this tool to your toolset provides a balanced acoustic environment — with bespoke volume augmentation for certain tracks — for your listening pleasure. If you want your music loud, Boom 3D allows you to increase the volume without the need for additional gear. Here are some of the reasons why Boom 3D makes your Apple Music membership more enjoyable:
- You have the option of playing it louder than the maximum volume. There is no need for additional speakers or other hardware devices. Increase the volume by clicking on the Volume Control button in the top right corner of the screen. The best part is that you can set the level by source, which is useful when you want your Spotify to be louder and your social media notifications to be lower.
- 3D Surround Sound is used to create an immersive environment. You may engage the option that replicates surround sound with only a single click. Integrated speakers, headphones, and any other external sound equipment are all compatible with this functionality
- Presets for the equalizer are ready to use. If you enjoy music, you are probably aware that not all genres were made to sound the same way. Unfortunately, your Mac does not have enough support for this. Boom 3D has ready-to-use equalization settings for gaming, acoustics, the 1960s, and other genres.
- Accessibility may be found in the menu bar. Besides providing rapid access to everything from the menu bar, Boom 3D also has a convenient window that enables for sound adjustment. This allows you to customize the sound of your favorite Apple Music tracks while you’re listening to them.
Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
Sometimes the outside world doesn’t sound very well — but you still need to be able to hear what’s going on. This is not a philosophical remark, but rather the brutal reality of working in an open environment. Silenzi is a mobile application that takes care of the problem for you. It pays attention to your surroundings and automatically changes the pass-through – ensuring that you can hear everyone who is speaking to you at all times. Silenz is insanely customisable, and it comes with a slew of extras for your Apple Music or any music streaming provider, including:
- When filtering noises, use the Smart mode. In order to concentrate on music, turn off the pass-through feature or manually modify it. Incorporate significant noises from the outer world into your music composition. As horrible as that sounds, the app really does a good job of making it sound good. Silenz is compatible with Apple Music, Deezer, iTunes, and nearly any other music-streaming service
- However, it does not support streaming video.
Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
The tools indicated above provide you total control over the noises your Mac generates, as well as the ability to ensure that they are compatible with the rest of the world. Noizio is the tool that truly generates sounds for you – the kinds of noises that Apple Music would almost never provide you with on its own. An ambient sounds application that sets the tone for your daily routine. Replace the sound of hip hop with the sound of rain, a campfire, or the sound of the sea to improve your ability to concentrate at work.
- As a result, if you have Noizio and decide to cancel your Apple Music membership, you will have effectively purchased the alternative.
- One thing that you should be aware of is that subscriptions are not going away any time soon.
- Noizio, Boom 3D, and Silenz, all of which were discussed above, are all part of Setapp, a subscription service that gives access to more than 200 Mac applications for a monthly fee.
- So, don’t underestimate the importance of subscriptions.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
Are you finished with Apple Music? Continue reading for instructions on how to cancel your Apple Music membership in a few simple steps. If you want to maintain the service at the discounted rate, we’ll look into ways to reduce the amount you pay for it. Your Apple Music subscription may be terminated at any time from your iPhone, whether you don’t want to pay for the streaming music service after your free trial period has expired or you’ve chosen to move to another service such as Spotify, Pandora, or another choice.
If, on the other hand, obtaining access to Apple Music at a discount makes you reconsider, check out our tutorial on how to save money on Apple Music by taking advantage of student and family plans as well as the yearly subscription option (more on that below).
Let’s start with a look at what happens when you quit Apple Music, as well as how to get a better deal on the subscription service overall. If you’re certain you’re ready to cancel, proceed to the section below.
If I cancel do I lose my music?
Once your Apple Music subscription has been cancelled, you will lose access to any of the music you’ve stored on your computer from the service, as well as any Apple Music playlists that you’ve created. Before deleting your account, you may wish to capture screenshots of the artists, albums, and playlists on your computer. Music that you have purchased through iTunes or music that you have stored onto your devices from your Mac or PC will not be lost during the transfer. The company warns that “if you cancel during a trial period, you may lose immediate access to material.” In contrast, if you cancel a paid membership, you’ll have until the end of your current monthly cycle to continue listening before the cancellation becomes effective.
How to pay less for Apple Music
There are a few options for paying less than $9.99/month for Apple Music, like paying yearly, signing up for a family or student plan, or checking with your cellular carrier to see if they have any specials available.
Apple Music pricing
- Individuals pay $9.99 per month or $99 per year
- Families pay $14.99 per month (up to 6 members)
- College students pay $4.99 per month. Apple Music is included in several Verizon unlimited plans at no additional cost.
How to cancel Apple Music
- Open Apple Music and choose theFor Youtab (Listen Nowtab in iOS 14) at the bottom of the screen. Select your profile photo from the upper right corner of the screen. Select Manage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. To cancel your subscription, selectCancel Subscription and then tapConfirm to complete the procedure. You’ll get a notification telling you how much longer you have access to Apple Music (this is the timeframe within which you’ve already paid)
The following is an example of how the procedure appears on an iPhone running iOS 13 (on iOS 14, select the Listen Now tab):
Cancel Apple Music on Mac
- Open the App Store application on your Mac. Go to the bottom left corner of the screen and click on your profile symbol. Near the top of the page, click View Information. To the right of Subscriptions, in theManagesection, select Manage
- Locate Apple Music and selectEdit on the right-hand side of the screen
- To cancel your subscription, click Cancel Subscription.
Please keep in mind that you may do this in the Music app on your MacAccount as well (in the menu bar) View My Personal Information Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Settings: SubscriptionsManageApple MusicCancel. The following is an example of how the procedure appears when using the App Store app on a Mac:
Cancel Apple Music on the web
- Fill out the registration form at
- To access your profile image, click on it in the upper right corner. SelectSettings
- Scroll or slide to the bottom of the screen. To cancel a subscription, go to Subscriptions >Manage >Cancel Subscription.
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- Hands-on experience with more than 250 iOS 14 beta features and updates
- Here’s how to make advantage of the new iPhone home screen widgets in iOS 14
- IOS 14: How to multitask while watching a video in Picture in Picture mode on your iPhone
- Instructions for using iOS 14 to watch 4K YouTube videos on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- What is the small call interface on the iPhone and how does it work? iOS 14
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel: