Set up Apple Music with Alexa
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- In the lower-right corner, tap More.
- Tap Skills Games.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the search field, then enter Apple Music.
- Tap Enable To Use.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Link Account.
- Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.
- 1 Can I play Apple Music from iPhone to Alexa?
- 2 How do I play my music on my phone through Alexa?
- 3 Can you play Apple Music via Alexa?
- 4 Why is Alexa not playing my Apple Music?
- 5 Can you link Apple Music to echo dot?
- 6 Why won’t Alexa play my playlist?
- 7 How do I play my iTunes library on Alexa?
- 8 How do I get Alexa to play music on all devices?
- 9 How to Play Apple Music on an Alexa Device
- 10 Play Apple Music on an Echo using Bluetooth
- 11 Play Apple Music on an Echo with a skill
- 12 How to play Apple Music using Alexa on your Amazon Echo speaker
- 13 Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
- 14 How to Connect an iPhone to an Amazon Echo Device and Play Music on Alexa
- 15 What if you have an iPhone home?
- 16 Using Bluetooth to connect your iPhone to Alexa
- 17 Initial pairing
- 18 Wrap Up
- 19 How to play Apple Music on an Amazon Alexa device
- 20 How to change default music on Amazon Alexa devices
- 21 How to use your voice to play Apple Music on an Amazon Alexa device
- 22 How to Play Apple Music on Your Alexa Speakers : HelloTech How
- 23 How to Play Apple Music on Alexa
- 24 How to Stream Apple Music on Amazon Echo to Enjoy Music Outloud
- 25 How to Listen to Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- 26 How to Set Up Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- 27 Make Apple Music Alexa’s Default Music Service
- 28 Popular Stories
- 28.1 The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
- 28.2 Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
- 28.3 Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
- 28.4 Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
- 28.5 Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
- 28.6 Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
- 28.7 Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
- 28.8 Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
- 29 Three Methods to Stream Apple Music to Amazon Echo Dot
- 30 How to connect your iPod, iPad or iPhone to a Amazon Echo Alexa
- 31 How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
- 32 Check How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
- 33 Play Apple Music on an Echo using Bluetooth
- 34 Play Apple Music in an echo with a skill
- 35 Final words: How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
- 36 How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo
- 37 ‘Alexa, Play Some Music’
- 38 Link New Services
- 39 Set Default Services
- 40 Stream From Your Phone Via Bluetooth
- 41 Disconnect From Mobile Device
- 42 Stream From a Computer
- 43 Disconnect From a Computer
- 44 How to Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- 45 Method 1: Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo via Bluetooth
- 46 Method 2: Upload Apple Music to Amazon for Playback on Echo
- 46.1 Tool Required: NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
- 46.2 Tutorial about How to Upload Apple Music to Amazon Music
Can I play Apple Music from iPhone to Alexa?
Streaming music and more Once you have paired your iPhone with Alexa, you can open the Apple Music app and select the specific song or playlist that you want to stream. You should then hear this selection play through your Echo speaker. You can stream audio from iTunes, Apple Music, Podcasts, and even the Apple TV.
How do I play my music on my phone through Alexa?
You can also stream music from your mobile device to your Echo via Bluetooth. With your phone or tablet nearby, say “Alexa, pair,” and your Echo goes into pairing mode. Open the Bluetooth settings screen on your device and wait for the Echo to show up in the list of devices available for pairing.
Can you play Apple Music via Alexa?
You can ask Alexa to play songs, artists, albums or genres from Apple Music. You can also play playlists from Apple Music’s editors or playlists in your iCloud Music Library. Say something like: “Alexa, play Chill radio on Apple Music” or “Alexa, play Ariana Grande on Apple Music”.
Why is Alexa not playing my Apple Music?
Make sure that you update to the latest iOS and check the App Store to see if there are updates for the Amazon Alexa app. If you use an Android device, check the Google Play Store for any updates to the Apple Music app or Amazon Alexa app.” In case you need to update your iOS device.
In addition to its low price-point, the Echo Dot is capable of playing music from Apple Music. Provided you have an active Apple Music subscription, it only takes a minute to set up your Echo Dot to play songs directly from Apple Music.
Why won’t Alexa play my playlist?
You need to have an active subscription to either Amazon Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited to play songs with Alexa. If you don’t have an active subscription, Alexa will not play the requested songs. In some countries, you will have different options such as Your Prime Membership.
How do I play my iTunes library on Alexa?
Stream Apple Music With Alexa
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Select More.
- Select the Settings option, then Music & Podcasts.
- Select the Link New Service (+) option.
- Select Apple Music from the service options.
- Select Enable to Use, then log in with your Apple username and password.
How do I get Alexa to play music on all devices?
Play Music with Multiple Alexa Devices
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open Devices.
- Select Plus, and then select Combine Speakers.
- Select Multi-room music.
- Follow the instructions in the app to complete the setup.
How to Play Apple Music on an Alexa Device
Even though Amazon and Apple are direct competitors in the field of television streaming services, they have collaborated in order for you to be able to listen to music from many brands. If you want to listen to music from your Apple Music membership app as well as music stored on your Apple device, there are many options available. We’ll walk you through the steps necessary to do this.
Play Apple Music on an Echo using Bluetooth
In the absence of an Apple Music paid membership, you might still have a music library comprised of downloaded or uploaded items that you have stored to an iTunes or Apple Music-compatible software like iTunes or Apple Music Plus. In this situation, Alexais the ideal software to assist you in accessing and listening to your music. Unlike other smart speakers, Amazon Echo and Echo Dot are meant to link with cellphones over Bluetooth, which Alexa has no trouble processing. Step 1: Get your Apple device as near to your Echo as possible.
Even if you have a large number of mobile devices, you may use the exact name of your Apple device to connect with Alexa instead.
- To confirm that your device has been successfully connected, Alexa will play a chime and typically say something like, “iPhone connected to Echo,” but she will offer the exact names you’ve given devices so you know it was successful.
- It may be necessary to detach accessories such as AirPods in order to get the connection to operate properly.
- Your music should begin to play on your Echo device without any more action from you.
- While adjusting the level of both the Echo and your Apple device can be effective, it is typically more convenient to manage the volume at the source.
- Your Echo will sound a chime once more to let you know that the process has been finished successfully.
Play Apple Music on an Echo with a skill
This is a terrific alternative if you are a member to Apple Music and you listen to music on a regular basis, or if you don’t want to be continuously connecting and detaching your devices through Bluetooth. Alexa has a skill that is specifically designed for these situations, but you must first configure it. Activate the Apple Music skill for Alexa in the first step. If you go to the Amazon talent page, you’ll be able to discover it. If you prefer, you may go to the Skills area of your Alexa app and expressly search for it there.
- You will notice an option that reads “Link New Services” in this section.
- Now, selectEnable to Use and, if required, login into your Apple account (Apple’s own instructions aren’t always up to current, so be sure to follow ours here instead).
- It’s possible that you’ve noticed that the Apple Music skill isn’t very well-rated.
- Following the installation of the app, you’ll need to sign into your Amazon account in order to enjoy Alexa’s features.
- Please ensure that you download and install any Alexa updates that appear on your device in order to maximize its functionality.
- Finally, make certain that your Apple Music account is up to date and functioning properly.
- No matter what command you give Alexa, be sure to finish it with “on Apple Music” so that she understands which platform to utilize when playing the music for you.
- Alexa will be able to play any music file you request as a result of this.
- It’s most likely set to Amazon Music by default, so click on theChangebutton and chooseApple Musicas your new preferred music service.
Once linked to Alexa, Apple Music will remain connected until you explicitly deactivate the skill. We’ve listed some of the best Amazon Echo offers for you if you’re looking to purchase another smart speaker.
- Wireless routers that are the most effective in 2022
- How to use a Google Nest Hub Smart Display to view YouTube videos
- In what way does Matter integrate into the smart home, and how does it work? CES 2022 will mark the beginning of the most significant smart home trend: Matter. Sonos has won a patent battle, and Google’s Pixel phones and other gadgets are facing a sales restriction.
How to play Apple Music using Alexa on your Amazon Echo speaker
- When using an Amazon Alexa speaker, you must first link your Apple Music account to the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet in order to play Apple Music on your speaker. Typically, Alexa-enabled speakers, such as the Amazon Echo, utilize Amazon Music as their default music app
- However, this is not always the case. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Because Amazon speakers default to Amazon Music, if you have anAmazonspeaker, such as theEcho, odds are that you use it most of the time. There are many more audiostreamingservices available. As an alternative, if you already haveApple Music or are just ready to make a switch, you may connectApple Musicto yourAmazon Alexaspeaker and utilize the platform to play music. The music from yourApple Music account may be played on anyAlexa-enabled smart speaker after you’ve linked them together. Here’s how you go about it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
To begin, open the Amazon Alexa app on your Apple iOS device, iPad, or Android smartphone. 2.Press the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen. To access a menu, tap the three lines on the screen. Business Insider photographer Ryan Ariano 3.Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. Business Insider photographer Ryan Ariano 4.Scroll to the bottom and select “Music and Podcasts.” Select “MusicPodcasts” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Add New Service” from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to listen to Apple podcasts on your speaker, you may touch the Apple Podcasts icon.
- Business Insider photographer Ryan Ariano 7.Click on “ENABLE TO USE” to link your Apple Music account to your Alexa application.
- Select “ENABLE TO USE” from the drop-down menu.
Related coverage fromHow To Do Everything: Tech:
Ryan Ariano grew up in Baltimore during the heyday of the Macintosh, lived in Los Angeles through the transition from Blackberries to iPhones, and now resides in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where Bluetooth serves as the glue that holds his life together. He covers a wide range of topics, but he is particularly fond of nerding out on the latest and greatest technology. Find out more about how our team of specialists tests and analyzes items at Insider by visiting this page. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, Insider Inc.
How to Connect an iPhone to an Amazon Echo Device and Play Music on Alexa
If you are a lover of smart gadgets, you may already own an Echo device, which is part of Amazon’s range of smart speakers that link to other devices through the use of Alexa, Amazon’s voice-controlled personal assistant, which you can control with your voice.
Amazon’s Alexa-enabled speakers were the first to enter the market, and other companies such as Google, Lenovo, and Apple quickly followed following with their own smart personal assistant devices. The following are the best-selling goods in this category:
- The Google Home Smart Assistant, Lenovo’s Smart Assistant, Apple’s HomePod, and the Amazon Echo are all examples of smart assistants.
These devices are hitting the market by storm, thanks to Amazon’s Alexa-powered Echo smart speaker, which continues to have the greatest market share despite the fact that it was the market’s pioneer in the field of smart speakers. Streaming services, both free and subscription-based, are supported by Amazon Alexa on Amazon devices in a broad variety of categories. It is possible to modify virtually all of the voice commands that you use with your speakers using the voice-controlled app, and the software intelligently maintains track of these requests for you.
The fact that you have linked your Alexa device to your Amazon account also enables you to instantly access your Audible library and Amazon Music library, elevating the degree of convenience you have with your home entertainment.
What if you have an iPhone home?
When it comes to pairing and connecting with non-Apple services and devices, Apple devices and services are exceedingly discriminating. Consequently, you may have discovered that Apple iTunes and Amazon Alexa do not work well together, raising the question of whether your iPhone can communicate with an Amazon Alexa device. The answer is an unequivocal YES! So please pull up a chair and have a seat while we demonstrate how it’s done. Because Echo devices are Bluetooth-enabled, you may use Alexa to control the audio playback on your device by just speaking to her in the appropriate language.
Using Bluetooth to connect your iPhone to Alexa
With the following goods, you can connect an iPhone to the Amazon product through Bluetooth, giving you the option to start streaming and manage the music.
- Amazon Echo (first or second generation)
- 2nd generation Echo Dot
- Echo Spot
- Echo Show
- Echo Plus
- Amazon Echo (first or second generation)
It is necessary to link the two devices (your iPhone and the Amazon Echo device) together before you can proceed. Bluetooth connecting between your iPhone and your Echo device is required. To accomplish this, place your iPhone in close proximity to the Alexa device that you wish to link. Open the Settings application on your iPhone. Navigate to Bluetooth and click on it to activate it. To put the Amazon Echo device into Bluetooth Pairing mode, say “Alexa, pair” to the device. With that instruction, Alexa should provide you with an audible acknowledgement that it is searching for your device and confirm that your Echo device is in pairing mode, if it is not already.
- To link the two devices through Bluetooth, press the “Pair” button.
- The Echo will now appear as a linked device on your Bluetooth screen.
- Streaming music and other services Once your iPhone and Alexa have been successfully linked, you can launch the Apple Music app and choose the precise song or playlist that you wish to stream from your device.
- You can listen to audio from iTunes, Apple Music, podcasts, and even the Apple TV with this feature.
- Controlling the playback and other features Because Alexa is a voice-controlled application, you will be able to manage your playback by just speaking to it after it has begun playing a song.
- Although Alexa may recognize music for you, it will not be possible for you to direct Alexa to play specific songs or other material from your iPhone, as was previously the case.
This type of command is preferred by Apple, who prefers you to utilize its own personal assistant Siri, so you’ll need to say “Hey Siri” to activate it.
If you’re an iPhone owner who also happens to be a hardcore Echo enthusiast, linking the two devices over Bluetooth is a terrific way to get started utilizing these incredible products together. Despite the fact that it has its limits, it nevertheless makes listening to your favorite music enjoyable and simple.
How to play Apple Music on an Amazon Alexa device
Recently, I was asked a question by a YouTube viewer, and I realized that the response would be useful to a large number of people out there, so I decided to put it on my blog. The question is whether your Apple devices, such as your Apple iPhone or iPad, and, more particularly, the Apple Music service, can link and play well with Amazon’s Echo devices, such as the Echo Dot, Echo Show, and other similar devices from the company.
How to change default music on Amazon Alexa devices
You can play Apple Music on an Alexa device in a few of ways: by connecting your phone through Bluetooth to the speaker, or by connecting Alexa to Apple Music and then by asking Alexa to play whatever you want and drawing it from your Apple Music library.
Step 1: put the Alexa device into pairing mode
Check to see that your iPhone’s Bluetooth is turned on. One of the first things you’ll need to do is put your Dot or Show into pairing mode, which will put it in Bluetooth pairing mode by default. This may be accomplished by stating, “Alexa, pair.” She will respond with the phrase “searching.”
Step 2: use Settings Bluetooth to connect
The next step is to navigate to the Bluetooth menu on your iPhone and search for the Amazon device there. Give it a second to connect when you touch it. Once you’ve done this once, you won’t have to go through this process again, and you’ll be able to just connect the phone.
Step 3: play music
After that, launch your music application and press play. This hack will work with virtually all iPhones and Amazon Echo devices, even the most recent models. So there you have it: The answer to the question, “Do these two gadgets get along well with one another?” is affirmative. To see it in action, have a look at my video.
How to use your voice to play Apple Music on an Amazon Alexa device
If you want to be entirely hands-free, you may integrate the Alexa app with Apple Music, which is another alternative. Making this change will result in Alexa playing music from your Apple Music collection anytime you ask her to play something. Here’s how to set up Alexa so that you can control Apple Music with your voice:
- Go to the Alexa app and select More from the drop-down menu in the bottom right. MusicPodcasts should be selected, as well as Default Services.
Then you may choose which music or podcasts Alexa should play by default when retrieving music or podcasts. It is possible that you may need to link your Apple Music account to Alexa before you can complete this task. This will simply include logging into your Apple Music account through the Alexa app, and she will lead you through the process, so make sure you have your Apple ID information on you at all times. If you wish to accomplish this first, you will also notice More Link New Service, which you can click on.
Alexa is compatible with a variety of streaming services, including Spotify, Tune In, SiriusXM, Deezer, Vevo, and others. Using your Apple Music or podcasts with an Amazon Alexa device is as simple as that!
How to Play Apple Music on Your Alexa Speakers : HelloTech How
When you ask Alexa to play a song, your smart speakers will immediately begin playing it from Amazon Music by default, unless you specify otherwise. There is, however, a simple way to change the default streaming provider to Apple Music instead of Spotify. Your favorite music and playlists will then be available on any Alexa-enabled device for you to listen to. Here’s how to use your Alexa speakers to play Apple Music on the go.
How to Play Apple Music on Alexa
Music from Apple Music may be played on your Alexa devices by opening the Alexa app and selectingMenuSettingsMusicPodcastsLink New Service from the drop-down menu. Choose Apple Music from the menu bar, press Enable to Use, input your Apple ID and password, and then click Allow. Finally, select View Music Settings from the drop-down menu to make Apple Music the default streaming provider.
- Launch the Alexa mobile application. If you don’t already have the app, you may get it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Then selectMore from the drop-down menu. To access MusicPodcasts, start by tapping on the three-line symbol in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Then go to Settings and then MusicPodcasts. Scrolling down the menu will reveal this under Alexa Preferences
- Click on it to open it. After that, pick Apple Music from the list of available services by tappingLink New Service. If you do not see Apple Music, go return to the top of your screen and pick Default Services from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, try to see if you can convert any of them to Apple Music. Next, choose Enable to Use from the drop-down menu, and then sign in using your Apple ID and password. If you have forgotten your Apple ID or password, you can refer to this instruction from Apple. It is possible that you may be needed to submit a two-factor authentication code. After that, selectAllow
- After that, tapClose
- After that, selectVisit Music Settings
- Lastly, pick Apple Music as your preferred streaming provider by selectingChange and selecting Apple Music. Apple Music may be set as the default streaming provider for music, artists, and genre stations, and you can customize this setting. You may also change your default podcast service to Apple Podcasts if you choose to do so.
Even if you want to verify that a song is played from Apple Music, you may still need to include the phrase “on Apple Music” in your command syntax. “Alexa, play on Apple Music.” “Alexa, play on iTunes.” Discover some of the other great things Alexa can do for you by browsing through our list. As of January 10, 2022, 4:49 a.m., there were 34.99$49.99 in stock and 3 used from $30.79. The most recent update was made on January 10, 2022 at 4:49 a.m. The items and services that we write about are selected by the HelloTech editors.
How to Stream Apple Music on Amazon Echo to Enjoy Music Outloud
You may be wondering how to upload Apple Music tracks to Amazon because all Apple Music files downloaded are password-protected to prevent them from being edited or transferred by others. According to the current situation, it appears difficult to upload Apple Music tracks to Amazon. We will demonstrate how to remove the copy protection from Apple Music tracks before uploading them onto Amazon. This will allow you to modify and transfer your music files. Here Sidify Apple Music Converter is a handy tool that you can use to remove protection from Apple Music songs (including iTunes M4P music and Audiobooks) and convert them to plain formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, or AIFF at high conversion speeds, while maintaining lossless audio quality during the process.
- Step 1: Run the Sidify Apple Music Converter application.
- Upon launching the software after downloading and installing Sidify Apple Music Converter, you will be greeted by the user-friendly interface of this Apple Music Converter.
- The second step is to import tracks from Apple Music into the Sidify platform.
- Sidify will add the audio files that you select as MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC files to its database.
- Step 3Adjust the Output Configuration To access the settings menu, click the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
- By default, the output audio files will be saved in the default folder if you do not modify the output path.
- These include MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, among others.
- Step 4: Begin the Conversion Process The converted audio files may be found by selecting ” Converted ” from the drop-down menu, or by going straight to the output folder that you specified in the previous step.
During the conversion process, all ID3 tags are kept in the output audios. This includes artist, album, year, track number, and genre.
How to Listen to Apple Music on Amazon Echo
Apple Music subscribers who also own an Amazon Echo with Alexa enabled may use the smart speaker to play songs, artists, playlists, and more from Apple Music as well as playlists from their personal library. The instructions below will walk you through the process of configuring Apple Music on your Echo device. Continue reading to find out how it’s done. (Please keep in mind that, at the time of writing, this feature is only accessible in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.)
How to Set Up Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Download and install theAmazon Alexaapp on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the menu symbol in the top left corner of the screen
- Select Settings
- Select Music under Alexa Preferences
- Select Link New Service
- Select Apple Music
- Select Enable to Use
- And then tap Done to finish. Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Using your Echo device, say something like “Alexa, play Reggae on Apple Music,” or “Alexa, play Lana Del Ray on Apple Music,” if you’ve connected the service to your Echo device.
Make Apple Music Alexa’s Default Music Service
Make Apple Music the default music provider for Alexa by following these instructions to avoid having to say “.on Apple Music” every time you want Alexa to play something.
- Make use of your iPhone or iPad to launch the Amazon Alexa application. Tap the menu symbol in the top left corner of the screen
- Select Settings
- Select Music under Alexa Preferences
- Select Default Services under Account Settings
- Select Apple Music
- And then press Enter to save your changes.
While Alexa can be used to operate Apple Music, the capability is currently confined to Amazon’s own Echo devices at this moment. Amazon has stated that it intends to make Apple Music available on additional Alexa-enabled third-party devices in the near future.
Even though Alexa may be used to operate Apple Music, the capability is currently only available on Amazon’s own Echo devices. The availability of Apple Music on additional Alexa-enabled third-party devices is something Amazon plans to increase in the future.
The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
While Alexa may be used to operate Apple Music, the capability is currently confined to Amazon’s own Echo devices. Amazon does want to make Apple Music available on other Alexa-enabled third-party devices in the future.
Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
Sami Fathi posted on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 2:42 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. iPhone 14 is rumored to include a pill-shaped cutout rather than the notch, which has been featured on iPhones in some form or another since 2017. While we’re still months away from the release of the new iPhone, we already have a good notion of what a pill-shaped cutout might look like in real-world situations. At least on the Home Screen, a prototype posted on Twitter by developer Jeff Grossman demonstrates the potential of the device.
Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
Julia Clover posted on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:26 p.m. PST. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2022) is coming to a close today, and while it was a more subdued event due to the ongoing pandemic that caused many exhibitors and spectators to cancel, there were still plenty of new product announcements. In our most recent YouTube video, we compiled a list of some of the greatest Apple-related accessories that we had the pleasure of seeing this year. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow.
Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
Julia Clover posted on Friday, January 7, 2022, at 1:26 p.m. PST. Even though the CES 2022 event was a more subdued affair as a result of the ongoing epidemic, which caused many exhibitors and guests to cancel, there were still a slew of new product introductions to take place.
Several of the greatest Apple-related accessories that we have seen this year are featured in our most recent YouTube video. Please visit our YouTube channel to see more videos from the MacRumors team. Garmin Venu 2 Plus is a GPS navigation system.
Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
Mark Gurman of Bloomberg suggested today in his “Power On” newsletter that Apple’s first event in 2022 will most likely take place in March or April of that year. Among the announcements expected during the event, according to Gurman, would be the introduction of a new iPhone SE with 5G capability and a speedier CPU. In just a few short months, Apple will host its first virtual event of 2022, which is expected to take place in either March or April, according to my sources.
Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
According to Nikkei Asia, a guy claiming to be an Apple parts manager contacted Japanese auto supplier Sanden in January 2020 and informed them that Apple was interested in manufacturing electric vehicles. He also offered blueprints for an electric vehicle and air conditioner components to the company. According to Apple patents, Vanarama has created a concept car based on the Apple iPhone. Sanden is a renowned maker of air conditioner components for automobiles and other mobile applications.
Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. The prevalence of a recurrent iOS problem that causes Apple’s Messages app to transmit read receipts even when the option is deactivated appears to be on the rise once again, according to complaints from users using iOS 15 and earlier. When read receipts are enabled in iOS (Settings – Messages – Send Read Receipts), the “Delivered” text that a person sees beneath an iMessage they have sent you changes to “Read” once you have seen the message in the message inbox.
Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
Joe Rossignol contributed to this post on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:18 a.m. PST. As is customary for Apple, the company’s first significant product announcements of the year take place around March or April, and there’s a good possibility that trend will continue in 2022. A look back at some of Apple’s prior spring product launches and a look ahead at some of the first new Apple goods that we could see this year are included in the following sections of this article. Spring Announcements from the past This time last year, Apple held an event on April 20th to introduce its AirTag product.
Three Methods to Stream Apple Music to Amazon Echo Dot
A smart speaker from Amazon, the Echo Dot contains all of the technology and capabilities of the original Echo in a considerably more compact form factor than the original Echo. The Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) was introduced a few days ago, and it is a little but unexpected gadget that serves as a doorway into the world of smart homes while also providing increased audio quality over its predecessors, as well as the Google Home Mini, which was also released recently.
What is an Amazon Echo Dot used for?
Consider the Amazon Echo Dot to be your own personal assistant on the go. You may use it for anything else, such as asking Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control connected smart home devices, and more. Alexa can also be used to operate compatible smart home devices. The Echo Dot is built with your privacy in mind. You may unplug the microphones by pressing the microphone off button on your keyboard. You can control your music with your voice.
- Audible also offers audiobooks that you can download and listen to.
- You may use a second Echo Dot (3rd generation) to create a rich, stereo sound experience.
- Turn on lights, change thermostats, lock doors and other connected devices that are compatible with your home automation system.
- The Dot can control it, as well.
- Make contact with other people.
- Drop in on different rooms in your house at any time, or broadcast an announcement to everyone in the house using an Echo device that is compatible.
- Connect to your own speakers via Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm audio wire if you have them.
- Alexa has tens of thousands of talents and is always learning new ones.
Because Amazon’s Echo Dot is so incredible, you can also experiment with playing Apple Music on it whenever you want. The following section contains two approaches to assist you with playing Apple Music on your Echo Dot.
Method 1. Play Apple Music with Alexa on Echo Dot
Recently, you have been able to ask Alexa to play songs, artists, playlists, and more from Apple Music or playlists from your Library; however, you must be an Apple Music member in order to use this feature.
- 1. Open the Amazon Alexa app and then hit the menu buttonMenubutton in the upper-left corner
- 2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- 3. Tap OK. 3. Select Music from the Alexa Preferences menu. 4. Select Link New Service from the drop-down menu. 5. SelectApple Music
- 6. SelectEnable To Use
- 7. SelectDone. Seventh, follow the on-screen directions to sign in using your Apple ID.
In addition, you may enable the Apple Music talent in the Alexa skill store on the web by visiting this link.
Method 2: Stream Apple Music on Amazon Echo Dot via Bluetooth
The Apple Music skill is also available for purchase and use in the Alexa skill shop on the internet.
Method 3. Transfer Apple Music to Amazon Music
It’s possible that this is the most straightforward technique of playing Apple Music with Alexa on some Amazon devices. Apple Music for Alexa, on the other hand, is currently only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. Is there a workaround if your country does not allow Apple Music for Alexa? Is there another way to listen to Apple Music on your Amazon Echo Dot? Take a look at the following. We all know that Apple Music is DRM-restricted, and this includes the downloaded files as well.
- You will not be able to transfer or copy the downloaded files to any other devices at this time.
- In order to resolve the issue and allow you to freely transfer and copy Apple Music files, you must first convert the Apple Music files to Amazon Music format before transferring them to Amazon Music.
- Consider the possibility that, after converting Apple Music files, you will be able to play them on any audio device, such as an MP3 player, a Sony Walkman, an iRiver, a Creative Zen, and so on.
- Before you begin the conversion, you must be familiar with the Apple Music DRM Remover – Macsome.
- Step 1: Download the Apple Music files that you desire for free.
- Then choose the Apple Music files from your computer’s hard drive and click”.” to add them to your playlist.
- Step 2.Freely download and install the most recent version of Macsome Apple Music Converter on your computer.
It is also possible to convert many files at the same time.
There are MP3, AAC, FLAC, and WAV files for different types of users.
6th step: Upload the converted Apple Music songs to Amazon.com (optional).
After that, you may use your Alexa device to control the music that is playing.
provides free customers with up to 250 tracks of storage space on My Music.
Then drag and drop files from your computer into the Upload selection in the right sidebar under Actions.
To upload the converted Apple Music files or folder, choose it from your computer’s hard drive.
Following the completion of the aforementioned procedures, you may use Alexa to play these music on your Amazon Echo Dot, as well as other audio players or devices, among other things.
Get the full version of iTunes Music Converter here: Purchase the Windows version online. Purchase the Mac version online.
How to connect your iPod, iPad or iPhone to a Amazon Echo Alexa
Launch the Alexa mobile application. If you don’t already have it installed, you can get it from here. Select Devices- Alexa, Echo, and Google Home
Then choose Bluetooth Devices from the drop-down menu after selecting your Echo from the list.
Then select “Pair a New Device” from the drop-down menu.
Press the home button on your smartphone to launch the iOS Settings app, then pick Bluetooth from the drop-down menu. Select your Alexa device from the list that appears. After that, the gadget will say that “it has successfully linked to (Your) iPad.” Once you’ve associated your devices, you may shut both the Settings app and the Alexa application.
Once the Alexa device has been associated with your phone, you may rename it by selecting I from the Bluetooth settings menu and renaming the device to something more memorable.
If you have previously connected through Bluetooth to this device, the iPad / iPhone may not be able to reconnect to it. This is due to an iOS Bluetooth problem with the device. Simply select “Forget this device” from the drop-down menu that appears when you hit the I icon next to the name. Then rescan for Bluetooth devices and choose the one you just found. It should now be able to pair with you.
Your Alexa should already be chosen as the playback device in MusicStreamer when you launch it. You may also pick your Alexa from a list if it isn’t already selected by tapping the AirPlay symbol to the right of the volume slider. The MusicStreamer application allows you to stream your complete music library or your favorite playlists from your computer or a network media drive to your Alexa device. All you have to do is download the app, scan your network, and link it with your Amazon Alexa device.
How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
This guide will show you how to use an Alexa device to play Apple Music on your phone. We will make every effort to ensure that you comprehend this guidance. I hope you found this blog post on how to play Apple Music on an Alexa device to be helpful. If you answered yes, please share your thoughts with us when you have finished reading this.
Check How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
Even though Amazon and Apple are direct competitors in the area of television streaming services, they have teamed in order to provide you with the ability to listen to music from a variety of different companies. There are alternatives for playing music through the Apple Music membership app, as well as tunes stored on your Apple device, depending on your preferences. We will walk you through every step of the process. Even if you don’t have a paid Apple Music subscription, you may still build a music collection by transferring downloaded or uploaded tracks to a music software such as iTunes or Apple Music and storing them there.
Bluetooth is used to link the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers to cell phones, which Alexa is capable of handling with ease.
Play Apple Music on an Echo using Bluetooth
- In the realm of television streaming services, Amazon and Apple are direct competitors. However, they have teamed up in order to provide you with access to music from several companies. There are alternatives for playing music through the Apple Music membership app, as well as tunes stored on your Apple device, depending on your preference. Throughout the process, we will assist you. It is possible to have a music library even if you do not have a paid Apple Music subscription. You may accomplish this by storing downloaded or uploaded tracks to a music software such as iTunes or Apple Music. The Alexa application is the best choice in this situation since it allows you to easily access and listen to your music. Cell phones may be synced with the Alexa-enabled Amazon Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers through Bluetooth, which Alexa is adept at handling.
Play Apple Music in an echo with a skill
- Alexa’s Apple Music skill may now be activated. On the Amazon talents page, you’ll be able to find out more about it. Alternatively, you may go to the Skills part of your Alexa app and expressly search for it there as well. You may do this by going to Alexa Preferences (the three lines in the upper left corner), selecting Settings, and then selecting Music and Podcasts from the drop-down menu. You will notice an option that reads “Link new services” in this section. Select it, and then select the Apple Music symbol from the drop-down menu. Now, click Enable to use and, if required, log into your Apple account (Apple’s instructions aren’t always up to current, so be sure to follow ours instead)
- Check to see that everything is up to date. It is possible that you have noticed that Apple Music’s ability is not highly regarded. This is partially due to the fact that many people are unfamiliar with the distinction between Apple Music and iTunes, but difficulties also arise because consumers are unaware that the Alexa app may require a manual update. Following the installation of the Alexa app, you’ll be prompted to sign into your Amazon account in order to access your Alexa settings. You will often be alerted whenever a new version of the app is released, but it is important to keep an eye out for updates. If you receive an update from Alexa, make sure to install it in order to get the most out of your device. Devices such as the Echo will normally update themselves automatically as long as they are linked to the internet, so check sure your Echo is turned on and that it is connected to the internet. Lastly, make certain that your Apple Music account is up to date and functioning correctly
- You may now offer Alexa specific music requests, such as “Alexa, play Today’ s Hits on Apple Music,” or you can ask Alexa to play certain artists and albums. As an alternative, you may customize your command list to reflect your current state of mind by selecting alternatives such as “Sad Music” or “Happy Music.” Never forget to include the phrase “on Apple Music” at the end of every command you give Alexa so that she understands which platform to utilize when playing the music. If you want to avoid having to mention “on Apple Music” for each playlist command, you may make Apple Music your default player by setting it as your default player. Alexa will be able to play whatever music file you request as a result of this. Return to the Alexa app’s Settings menu, pick Music and Podcasts, and then select Default Services at the top of the page. Assuming that Amazon Music is the default, click on the Change option and pick Apple Music as your new default music service. Apple Music will remain linked to Alexa unless you actively deactivate the skill
- Otherwise, it will remain connected.
Final words: How to play Apple Music on an Alexa device
Set up Alexa to recognize the Apple Music skill. On the Amazon talents website, you’ll be able to find out more about the skill. Alternatively, you may go to the Skills area of your Alexa app and expressly search for it there. This may be accomplished by selecting Alexa Preferences (the three lines in the upper left corner), then Settings, and then Music and Podcasts. Linking new services will be available to you in this section. To access Apple Music, first choose the Apple Music symbol from the drop-down menu.
- Maintain the accuracy of all information.
- This is not surprising.
- The Alexa app requires you to sign into your Amazon account after you have downloaded it in order to enjoy the Alexa features.
- In order to get the most out of your device, be sure to run any Alexa updates that appear.
- Devices such as the Echo will normally update automatically as long as they are connected to the internet.
If you like, you may tailor your command list to match your current state of mind by selecting alternatives such as “Sad Music” or “Happy Music.” Never forget to include the phrase “on Apple Music” at the end of every command you give Alexa so that she understands which platform to use when playing music.
Alexa will then be able to play whatever music file you want as a result of your instructions.
Assuming that Amazon Music is the default, click on the Change option and choose Apple Music as your new default music service.
How to Listen to Music on Your Amazon Echo
Your Amazon Echo is endowed with a wide range of abilities and skills, but its potential as a DJ is undoubtedly at the top of the list. You can listen to music through your Echo in a variety of ways and from a range of different sources. And the procedure is the same regardless of whichEcho device you own or use. If you want to use an Echo device to stream content from your own media collection, Amazon doesn’t make it easy. Previously, you could upload songs to Amazon Music Storage for listening on Echo devices, but that service was discontinued by Amazon in the first quarter of 2019.
As a result, using a music-streaming service on an Echo device is the most convenient method to listen to music on the device.
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can download more than 2 million songs from Prime Music for free, or 60 million if you upgrade toAmazon Music Unlimited.
However, you can also use your mobile phone, tablet, or computer to access other popular services and wirelessly stream music to your Echo device from anywhere in the world.
‘Alexa, Play Some Music’
After you’ve set up your Amazon Echo, you’ll be able to connect it to a variety of music services, including Amazon Music, Apple Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, and Vevo, to play music on your device. Before you can use your Echo to access any of these services, you’ll need to create an account with them. Some people will be satisfied with a free account. Others, however, need you to pay a monthly fee for a subscription. Vevo is a music video service, thus it requires an Echo Show; the other services may be accessed using any Echo.
Link New Services
The Alexa app may be used to listen to music through your preferred streaming service, but first you must link your service with the Alexa app. SelectSettingsMusicPodcasts from the hamburger menu in the top-left corner of the screen. Amazon Music should be in the list, however you may also notice other providers that are not listed. Let’s see if we can get a few select services to work. To link a new service, press the Link New Service button. Select the service that you wish to have available on your Echo device.
“Alexa, play Kelly Clarkson”) or pick your Echo from inside a music app to have it play through your device.
If you wish to connect Pandora to your Echo device, go to the “Link New Service” page and choose it from the drop-down menu. On the Pandora skills page, click theEnable to Usebutton to enable the skill. Enter the Pandora login credentials you use to access your account and confirm that Alexa has permission to access your account.
Following the successful setup of your Pandora account on the device, you will be sent to the Pandora skill page, where you will see that the service has been correctly linked. After you click Done, you’ll be able to start listening to music.
An Echo will not be able to play all of the songs available on Spotify unless you have a paid Spotify Premium subscription, which costs $9.99 per month. Spotify users may request that Alexa play Today’s Top Hits, their Discover Weekly, or a custom-made playlist when they log in to their account. To link your Spotify account to Alexa, select it from the drop-down menu. Connect your Spotify account and then hit Agree to give Alexa access to the data in your Spotify playlists.
If you wish to make use of your Deezeraccount, choose it from the drop-down menu. To add a service to your device, go to the skills page and press theEnable on Usebutton to the right. Fill out the form to provide Alexa permission to access your Deezer account. Once you’ve done so, touch the Accept button to confirm. Once the website confirms that Deezer has been successfully linked, click Done to proceed to the next step: listening.
Set Default Services
Continue to add any more services that you would like to use. In the Alexa app, go to the bottom of the Music page and press Enter. The new services that you previously added should be visible to you. Alexa can now play music from various sources, but you will have to specify which services you want the music to originate from in order for it to work. For example, you might say, “Alexa, play the Rolling Stones from Apple Music,” or “Alexa, play the news from iHeartRadio,” and the device would respond.
Select Default Services from the drop-down menu.
You may also change the default station for artist and genre on this page, which is useful if you want Alexa to play music from a certain artist or genre, such as the Beatles or Beethoven, or if you want Alexa to play music from a specific genre, such as a rock or jazz station.
Instead of having to specify which service you want to utilize, you can simply tell Alexa what you want to hear and she will grab the music from the proper location for you to listen to.
Stream From Your Phone Via Bluetooth
The Echo may also be used to stream music from your mobile device to your Echo via Bluetooth technology. Saying “Alexa, pair” while holding your phone or tablet close by causes your Echo to enter pairing mode. Open the Bluetooth settings screen on your device and wait for the Echo to appear in the list of devices that may be paired with your phone or tablet. It should display as Echo-XXX on the screen. To link your device to the Echo, simply tap on its name. Alexa will announce the connection between the two devices as soon as they are connected.
To do so, go to DevicesEchoAlexa and then choose the Echo device you wish to pair with your phone or tablet.
Then, on your mobile device, go to the Bluetooth settings screen and hit the name of your Echo that appears on the screen.
After that, your Echo is linked. When you launch a music app on your phone or tablet, the audio will now be played through your Echo device instead than your computer. After that, you may control the playing with your mobile device or by speaking to Alexa.
Disconnect From Mobile Device
To disconnect your Echo from your mobile device, say “Alexa, disconnect from” followed by the name of the device. In response, Alexa says “You are now disconnected from.” To reconnect, say “Alexa, connect to” followed by the word “connect.” Alexa answers to the question “I’m looking for something. The connection has been established.” You may also disconnect using the Alexa mobile application. Open the screen for your Echo device and choose Bluetooth Devices from the drop-down menu. Select Disconnect Device from the drop-down menu that appears next to the name of your device.
Stream From a Computer
You may use your Echo device to stream music from your PC to it. As an illustration, consider a Windows 10 PC. Check to see whether Bluetooth is enabled on your computer. Go to theAmazon Alexa website and sign in using your Amazon account information. Navigate to Settings and choose the name of your Echo device from the drop-down menu. Bluetooth should be selected, and then Pair a New Device should be clicked to connect the computer to your Echo. When your computer shows in the list of devices to be linked, click on it to pair it with the other device.
Select Allow from the drop-down menu.
You may now listen to music via iTunes, Windows Media Player, or any other audio software on your PC while it is being played through your Echo.
Disconnect From a Computer
Return to the Bluetooth settings screen on your computer, select the name of the Echo, and then click the Disconnect option. To rejoin in the future, simply click the Connect button or say “Alexa, reconnect” to begin the process. For professional tips on how to get the most out of your technology, subscribe to the TipsTricks newsletter. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:23:13.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”
Like What You’re Reading?
How to Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
Hello everyone,I recently purchased an Echo and attempted to find an explanation online, but was unable to locate anything that was sufficiently clear. Do I have the option to ask Alexa to play music from my Apple Music library? Is this something I should be concerned about? It is via the use of an Amazon Echo smart speaker, produced by Amazon.com, that you may transform your home into a smart home. If you want to listen to some Apple Music tunes on your Amazon Echo, you won’t want to miss this post, which will teach you two excellent ways to listen to Apple Music on your Amazon Echo.
And, since then, Amazon has continued to update and extend its portfolio of hands-free, voice-enabled speakers, which now includes the Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Amazon Dot, and Amazon Echo Look, as well as the Amazon Tap and Amazon Dot.
The original Amazon Echo speaker, on the other hand, is still in operation.
It’s a fantastic voice-controlled personal assistant that works well. Right out of the box, speech recognition is a terrific feature. The virtual assistant “Alexa” will listen to your orders, answer your queries, play music or operate smart home devices, and even aid you with your grocery shopping.
Tips: Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo with Alexa
Apple Music for Alexa is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, but only in those countries. Certain who have Apple Music subscriptions and live in those countries can use the following method to ask Alexa to play specific songs, artists, playlists, and other content from Apple Music or playlists from the iTunes Library: Alexa can be used to play Apple Music. If you are from another country, don’t be concerned; the next section will demonstrate two simple techniques for playing Apple Music on Amazon Echo.
Method 1: Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo via Bluetooth
Currently, Apple Music for Alexa is accessible in only a few countries: the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japanese. Certain who have Apple Music subscriptions and live in those countries can use the following method to ask Alexa to play specific songs, artists, playlists, and other content from Apple Music or playlists from the iTunes Store: Alexa can be programmed to play Apple Music. There is no need to be concerned if you live in another country because the next section will demonstrate two simple techniques for playing Apple Music on Amazon Echo.
Method 2: Upload Apple Music to Amazon for Playback on Echo
Although approach one isn’t overly inconvenient, you may want to look for a more easy way to stream Apple Music to your Amazon Echo device instead. As one individual put it: “I’d want to ask Alexa to play some Apple Music for me. I’ve decided not to link my iPhone with the Echo and instead use it as a Bluetooth speaker “. You may do this by transferring your Apple Music music to Amazon.com/mp3. After the music has been uploaded, you can ask Alexa to play it and control the playing with easy voice commands, eliminating the need to use your phone or tablet any more.
- So, in order to be able to freely and simply upload Apple Music to Amazon, we must first understand how to record Apple Music.
- Downloading Apple Music tracks and playlists, as well as converting Apple Music files, audiobooks, and other downloadable music from iTunes or Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AIFF (AIFF), WAV (Wave), or ALAC format, may be the best option for you.
- Are you looking for a solution to permanently preserve tracks from Amazon Music Unlimited as well as Prime Music?
- Amazon Music Converter is freeware.
Tool Required: NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
- Music, podcasts, audiobooks, and Apple Music in M4P format can be recorded from iTunes
- Apple Music files can be converted to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC formats. Convert iTunes audio at a tenfold faster rate while maintaining lossless quality
- After the conversion, keep the ID3 Tag information
- It is simple to use, thanks to an intuitive and streamlined user interface. Take advantage of free technical help for updates
Tutorial about How to Upload Apple Music to Amazon Music
The following is a comprehensive tutorial that will walk you through the process of uploading Apple Music to Amazon and playing it on the Echo.
Please first download and install NoteBurner Apple Music Converter on your computer before proceeding.
1Download and Launch NoteBurner Apple Music Converter
NoteBurner Apple Music Converter is available for download and installation. If you are finished, please run the program.
2Add Apple Music Songs
In order to add music, you must first click on the ” + ” button. This will bring up a window displaying all of the songs you have downloaded from Apple Music. You may pick any music you wish to convert to a different format.
3Choose Output Format
Following the successful addition, please click the button ” Setting ” to select the output format that you require. In the pop-up box that appears, you can select the output path, output quality, and output format, which includes WAV, AAC, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, and ALAC, among others.
4Start Recording Apple Music
Following the completion of the preceding procedures, the final step is to click on the button ” Convert “. It will be successful in a matter of seconds.
5Upload Converted Apple Music to Amazon
It is necessary to download and install the Amazon Music application on your computer. Once it has been installed, there are three options for transferring the converted Apple Music to it:
- Drag and drag files from your computer into the Upload selection in the right-hand sidebar under Actions (see screenshot). Select My Music from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. After that, pick Songs from the left navigation sidebar and then select the Offline filter from the right navigation sidebar. To upload music, click the upload icon next to the song you wish to upload. Click on the Upload button in the Actions section of the right navigation sidebar and go to the files or folders you want to upload.
Once your Apple Music library has been imported, you may stream tunes to your Amazon Echo by using a simple voice command using Alexa.