Once you’ve signed into each, click “Setup Source” and choose the playlist you’d list to transfer from Spotify. Then, select “Setup Destination” and choose Apple Music. Simply click “I’m Finished” next and the transfer of your precious playlists will begin.
- 1 How do I get my music on Spotify and Apple Music?
- 2 How much does it cost to put music on Apple Music and Spotify?
- 3 Can I put my own music on Apple music?
- 4 Does it cost money to put your music on Spotify?
- 5 Is Apple Music or Spotify cheaper?
- 6 Is Apple Music or Spotify better?
- 7 Does Apple Music sound better than Spotify?
- 8 How much does Spotify pay per stream?
- 9 How do I add music from my iPhone to Apple music?
- 10 How do I transfer MP3 to Apple music?
- 11 How much does Apple music pay per stream?
- 12 Can I put my own music on Spotify?
- 13 Can I upload directly to Spotify?
- 14 Sell Music On Spotify & Apple Music
- 14.1 Free Music Distribution | Upload Your Music To Amuse
- 14.2 Submit Your Music | SpotifyApple Music
- 14.3 How Much Does It Cost To Sell Songs On SpotifyApple Music?
- 14.4 How Long Does It Take To Get My Music On SpotifyApple Music?
- 14.5 How Often Does SpotifyApple Music Pay Out Royalties?
- 14.6 Get Signed
- 15 Apple Music to Spotify – Transfer playlists and favorites with Soundiiz
- 16 How to move all your music data from Apple Music to Spotify at once?
- 17 How to transfer playlists from Apple Music to Spotify?
- 18 How to transfer albums from Apple Music to Spotify?
- 19 How to transfer artists from Apple Music to Spotify?
- 20 How to transfer your favorites tracks from Apple Music to Spotify?
- 21 How to Switch Over from Spotify to Apple Music — It’s Easy
- 22 The Best Passive Bookshelf Speakers
- 23 Free Your Music
- 24 SongShift
- 25 Soundiiz
- 26 Just got Apple Music? Here’s how to keep your Spotify playlists
- 27 Download SongShift
- 28 Transfer your Spotify playlists
- 29 Review your transfer
- 30 Switching from Spotify to Apple Music
- 31 Alternatives to SongShift
- 32 Making the most of your Apple One subscription
- 33 Get your music on Apple Music – Apple Music for Artists
- 34 Music distribution
- 35 DistroKid is the easiest way for musicians to get their music into Spotify, Apple, Apple Music, Amazon, TikTok, Google Play, and more
- 36 Move from Apple Music to Spotify – FreeYourMusic.com
- 37 How to transfer Apple Music songs to Spotify, Pandora, and more
- 38 How to transfer Apple Music songs to Spotify
- 39 Deal
- 40 How to get your music in a playlist on Spotify or Apple Music
- 41 How to Transfer Your Spotify Playlists to Apple Music
- 42 Popular Stories
- 42.1 The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
- 42.2 Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
- 42.3 Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
- 42.4 Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
- 42.5 Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
- 42.6 Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
- 42.7 Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
- 42.8 Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
- 43 How to transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
- 44 Get SongShift and link your accounts
- 45 Transfer your playlists
- 46 How to transfer your Liked songs and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music
- 47 About importing songs between Apple Music, Spotify, and other music services
- 48 How to create a playlist of all your Liked Spotify songs
- 49 How to move music from Spotify to Apple Music
- 50 Music transfer between Spotify and Apple Music successful!
How do I get my music on Spotify and Apple Music?
- Download the iPhone or iPad app (iOS). There is no Android app.
- Open the app and select “get started.” Select “Spotify” and then “Apple Music” in the “available services” section. You’ll have to give the app access to each music service.
- You’ll want to start a “shift” to transfer playlists.
How much does it cost to put music on Apple Music and Spotify?
How much does it cost to put songs on Apple Music? TuneCore has made it easy, cheap, and fast to put your music on the most popular streaming services and stores worldwide. Submit your music to Apple Music with TuneCore starting at $9.99 to publish a single and $29.99 to upload an album or an EP.
Can I put my own music on Apple music?
You are likely aware of uploading music to iTunes. This free web-based platform allows you to manage and store the music files on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad. You do not need to be a technical specialist in using the iTunes software, and it is completely free.
Does it cost money to put your music on Spotify?
You’ll be able to deliver music straight to Spotify and plan for the perfect release day. Uploading is free to all artists, and Spotify doesn’t charge you any fees or commissions no matter how frequently you release music.
Is Apple Music or Spotify cheaper?
Apple Music and Spotify cost the same (mostly) It costs $5 for students, $15 for an Apple Music family plan or $16 for a Spotify family plan. You can stream any song from the catalog on demand, plus listen to songs offline.
Is Apple Music or Spotify better?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
Does Apple Music sound better than Spotify?
Audio streaming quality is where Apple Music completely supersedes Spotify. Because of its recent update, Apple Music now offers lossless audio quality of up to 24-bit/192 kHz as well as spatial audio with Dolby Atmos.
How much does Spotify pay per stream?
In recent years there has been an outcry from artists claiming they are not being paid enough by Spotify. Many musicians have argued that the music streaming giant’s payouts are simply not high enough. As of 2019, Spotify reported that it pays between $0.00331 and $0.00437 per stream.
How do I add music from my iPhone to Apple music?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist that you want to add to your library.
- Tap Add to Library.
How do I transfer MP3 to Apple music?
Question: Q: Importing downloaded MP3’s to Music
- Drag it into iTunes (or Music)
- Drag it into a specific playlist (i.e., the open window of a regular playlist, not a smart playlist)
- Drag it into the “Automatically Add” folder.
- Use the command File > Import and navigate to its location.
How much does Apple music pay per stream?
Our average per play rate is $0.01 While royalties from streaming services are calculated on a stream share basis, a play still has a value. This value varies by subscription plan and country or region but averaged $0.01 for Apple Music individual paid plans in 2020.
Can I put my own music on Spotify?
You can upload local music from your computer onto Spotify by going through the Settings menu. Spotify Premium subscribers can listen to their uploaded music in the Spotify mobile app too. If you want to upload your music to Spotify so others can stream it, you’ll need to go through a distribution service.
Can I upload directly to Spotify?
In 2018, Spotify introduced a new trial feature that allowed independent artists to upload their music directly to Spotify. The tool allowed musicians to deliver music straight to Spotify and plan for the perfect release day.
Sell Music On Spotify & Apple Music
Do you want to distribute your music through streaming services such as Spotify and Apple Music, as well as other platforms such as YouTube and Google Play? The use of our free music distribution service allows artists to make their tracks accessible for download and streaming on all of the major music players while still maintaining complete ownership of their rights and revenues.
Free Music Distribution | Upload Your Music To Amuse
Are you ready to share your music with the world? Create an Amuse account, upload your music using our simple online uploader, enter your release information and artwork files, pick the shops you want to distribute to (such as Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Tidal, and others), and you’re done! Creating an Amuse account is simple. Do you like to upload music while you’re on the go? You may release tracks directly from your phone using our music distribution app, which is the only music distribution service that allows you to do so.
Submit Your Music | SpotifyApple Music
As soon as you’ve finished uploading your songs to Amuse, we’ll distribute them to Spotify, Apple Music, and any other streaming platforms and digital music stores you specify. We ship to more than 150 outlets, including Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Shazam, and YouTube, among others.
How Much Does It Cost To Sell Songs On SpotifyApple Music?
Whenever you submit your music to Amuse, you retain complete ownership of your rights and royalties, and there are no fees associated with using our free music distribution service. There is no charge for using the service, whether you’re putting out a single, an EP, or a full-length album.
How Long Does It Take To Get My Music On SpotifyApple Music?
Following the submission of your track, our team will do a fast review to ensure that everything appears to be in order. In most cases, it takes us a couple of business days to examine your press release. After that, we’ll upload your release to Spotify, Apple Music, and any other shops you’ve shown an interest in. Remember to post your music to Spotify and Apple Music at least 7 business days before the day on which it will be released. If you wish to have your release available on New Music Fridays, be sure you post it by Wednesday the week before the release date.
How Often Does SpotifyApple Music Pay Out Royalties?
From the moment your music is streamed, Spotify and Apple Music typically take three months to process your royalties and pay you out your royalties. As soon as the music outlets have paid out your money, we’ll collect it and update your account balance in our application. Afterwards, you can withdraw your funds, and we’ll transfer the funds into your bank account within 5 business days.
Did you know that Amuse also operates as a record label? It is our goal to become a better record label by providing 100 percent free music distribution to independent musicians (our free music distribution platforms help us discover new artists to sign, and when we find an artist whose potential we believe in, we offer them a record deal! ). The way we generate money and are able to offer distribution free is through this method. Do you want to be signed? More information about our record label may be found here.
Apple Music to Spotify – Transfer playlists and favorites with Soundiiz
Soundiizimakes it simple to transfer your playlists and favorites from Apple Music to Spotify.
How to move all your music data from Apple Music to Spotify at once?
Here are some steps to guide you through the process of transferring your playlists and favorites from Apple Music to Spotify all at once. PremiumPlaylists Albums, Artists, Tracks, and Platforms from one platform to another
- Open the Web-based applicationOpen
- Platform to Platform () may be found in the left-hand panel of the UI. The source service should be Apple Music, and the platform should be connected to it. Select the types of items that you wish to transfer by ticking the respective boxes on the left-hand side of the screen. Specify Spotify as the destination service (and link the platform to it). The transmission operation is carried out in the background by the server. It is possible to track the progress of a batch in real time by viewing the Batches list. Take a look at your batches.
How to transfer playlists from Apple Music to Spotify?
This short article will walk you through the process of transferring one or more playlists from Apple Music to Spotify.
- Open the Web-based applicationOpen
- Select the Playlists category from the drop-down menu in your Library. Playlists are located under the Playlists tab. Connect Apple Music (by selecting it from the left-hand side)
- Choose the Apple Music playlists that you wish to relocate (by selecting the matching checkbox in the left-hand column of each playlist)
- In the top toolbar, select the Convert tools () option. Specify Spotify as the final destination (and connect it to your account)
- The procedure is initiated. If enough tracks have been discovered, your playlists will be made accessible on Spotify after the process is complete.
If you relocate many playlists at the same time, the operation will take place in the background as you work on them. You can track the progress of your batches under the Batches tab.
How to transfer albums from Apple Music to Spotify?
Do you have favorite albums on Apple Music that you’d like to transfer to Spotify? If so, read on. The following actions may be of assistance to you:
- Open the Web-based applicationOpen
- Select the Albums categoryAlbums Tab from your Library’s drop-down menu. Connect Apple Music (by selecting it from the left-hand side)
- Identify the Apple Music albums that you wish to relocate (by selecting the matching checkbox in the left-hand column of each album)
- In the top tool bar, select the Convert tool (). Specify Spotify as the final destination (and connect it to your account)
- The procedure is initiated. If any albums were discovered throughout the search process, your records will be made accessible on Spotify after the search is complete.
How to transfer artists from Apple Music to Spotify?
Do you have favorite musicians on Apple Music that you’d want to transfer to Spotify instead? The following actions may be of assistance to you:
- Open the Web-based applicationOpen
- Select the Artists category from the Artists Tab in your Library. Connect Apple Music (by selecting it from the left-hand side)
- Artists from Apple Music that you want to move (by selecting the matching checkbox in the left-hand column of each artist)
- In the top toolbar, select the Convert tool (). Specify Spotify as the final destination (and connect it to your account)
- The procedure is initiated. If the musicians have been identified, your artists will be made available on Spotify after the project is completed.
How to transfer your favorites tracks from Apple Music to Spotify?
Do you have favorite tunes on Apple Music that you’d want to transfer to Spotify instead? The following actions may be of assistance to you:
- Open the Web-based applicationOpen
- Select the Tracks category from the Tracks Tab in your library. Connect Apple Music (by selecting it from the left-hand side)
- Identify the Apple Music tracks that you wish to relocate (by selecting the matching checkbox to the left of each track)
- In the top toolbar, select the Convert tool (). Specify Spotify as the final destination (and connect it to your account)
- The procedure is initiated. If tracks were discovered, your music will be made accessible on Spotify after the project is completed.
How to Switch Over from Spotify to Apple Music — It’s Easy
Every product on our site has been carefully chosen by our editors. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link, we may receive a commission. Because they each have tens of millions of paying customers, Apple Music and Spotify are by far the most popular music streaming services on the market. In terms of the service you choose, it is likely to be determined by which service you or your family has been using for several years. Having said that, the two services have implemented significant modifications over the past year or so, to the point that you may want to consider switching.
In addition, it offered a lossless tier at no additional cost, allowing users the ability to listen to CD-quality audio recordings (16-bit/44.1 kHz) as well as Hi-Res Lossless (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) songs.
The fact that you’re considering purchasing one of Apple’s smart speakers, such as the recently discontinuedHomePod or the newHomePod mini, is another compelling incentive to make the transition to Apple Music.
Spotify subscribers may only ask Siri to play and pause music, skip tracks, and adjust the volume if they have the service.
The Best Passive Bookshelf Speakers
Wharfedale EVO4.2 shoes are $998 per pair. The Wharfedale EVO4.2 bookshelf speakers are our top selection for the best all-around bookshelf speakers available for less than $1,000. SHOP Alpha P5 ($399/pair) from NOWPSB PSB Alpha P5 bookshelf speakers are our top choice for the finest set of bookshelf speakers under $500. SHOP NOW Pair of KEF LS50 Metas for $1,500 The KEF LS50 Meta is a bookshelf speaker that is among the best you can buy right now. If you are able to afford them, we strongly advise you to do so.
It has reached agreements with some of the most popular podcasts (such as The Joe Rogan Experience, Armchair Expert, and Call Her Daddy) to make them exclusive to Spotify, which means you won’t be able to listen to them on Apple Music or any other streaming service.
The interfaces of the two services are obviously different, and podcasts are not incorporated into the Apple Music app, as they are in the Spotify service (you need to open the separate Apple Podcasts app for that).
A different app (such as the ones listed below) must be downloaded, and you will most likely be required to pay a small cost, but it is a tiny amount to pay in exchange for the ability to transfer your playlists.
Furthermore, many of the services listed below are not confined to Apple Music or Spotify. If you’re migrating from one music service to another, whether it’s from Tidal to Amazon Music or from Pandora to Deezer, you’ll most likely be able to get assistance from these businesses.
Free Your Music
1. Install the app on your device (iOS,Android) 2.Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to provide it access to your Spotify profile. You will then be prompted to “choose destination” for the service to which you wish to have the playlists transferred. Choose Apple Music from the drop-down menu. 4) Select the playlists that you wish to be transferred over to the new device. The free edition of Free Your Music allows you to save more than 100 songs and one playlist on your computer or mobile device.
1.Obtain the iPhone or iPad application (iOS). There is currently no Android app available. 2.Open the app and pick “get started” from the drop-down menu. In the “available services” column, select “Spotify” first, followed by “Apple Music” second. You’ll have to grant the app permission to access each music service separately. 3.To transfer playlists, you’ll want to start a “shift” on your computer. Select Spotify, the desired playlist, and then Apple Music from the drop-down menu. The free version of SongShift will no longer be available after July 2020, although there will be three distinct Pro membership options available after that date.
An additional option is to purchase a one-time lifetime subscription for $40.
1. Launch the web-based application. 2.Choose the music service from which you are transitioning (Spotify). 3.Choose Soundiiz as the source service to be used. Transferring playlists and music is as simple as selecting them and clicking on “Transfer.” 5.Choose the music service you’d want to use instead of your current one (Apple Music). Soundiiz offers both free and premium plans; however, the premium plan is the only one that allows you to convert playlists from one platform to another, while the free plan does not do so.
When using the free version, you can import playlists from stored files on your computer, but you cannot import playlists from other music services.
Just got Apple Music? Here’s how to keep your Spotify playlists
Apple Music / Spotify Have you already been lured by the allure of anApple Onesubscription? Is it possible that the delayed inclusion of Fitness+ has now prompted a reassessment? If you are a Spotify subscriber who is considering making the transfer to Apple Music, you should know how to save your carefully created playlists and move them to your new Apple Music home. Fortunately, it’s a really straightforward process. It is an iOS software called SongShift that provides the solution, which I have personally used to avoid the ever-increasing fees of streaming services by taking advantage of regular deals and discounts.
To easilyshiftyoursongs, you only need to provide it access to your music subscriptions using your web browser.
It is possible that your results will change because both Spotify and Apple Music provide an enormous number of music (many with different versions).
While migrating from Spotify to Apple Music is the primary topic of this article, SongShift also supports a variety of other services such as YouTube Music, Tidal, Pandora, LastFM, and others.
It is also possible to move tracks back and forth across computers. So, if you decide to move back to Spotify from Apple Music, you will be able to do so without any difficulty.
In order to begin, you’ll need to download SongShift from the Apple App Store. Following your purchase, it’s as simple as picking the supported music services you’d like to move your content to and from, then logging into each account using SongShift’s interface.
Transfer your Spotify playlists
The next step once you’ve downloaded SongShift is to logon into each of the accounts that you wish to move your playlists to. In this situation, you’ll want to use the SongShift app to sign into Spotify and Apple Music, respectively. Once you’ve signed into each account, go to “Setup Source” and select the Spotify playlist you’d like to move across to your other accounts. Then, under “Setup Destination,” pick Apple Music from the drop-down menu. Next, just select “I’m Done,” and the transfer of your priceless playlists will get underway.
Review your transfer
You may now go through SongShift’s work and make sure everything is in working condition. After selecting “Ready for Review,” you will be able to browse through all of the matches that the app has made. You may easily remedy a mistake by simply selecting the offending match and searching for the proper song again. When you’re finished, click “Confirm Matches,” and SongShift will generate a new playlist in your destination based on your selections. That’s all there is to it. You’ve been swapped.
Switching from Spotify to Apple Music
If you change your mind, you can even transmit your most recent playlists back the opposite way – from Spotify to Apple Music – if you like. If you were a reluctant Apple Music customer who eventually made the leap to iOS in order to take advantage of features such as offline listening on your Apple Watch, the switch may be something you’re considering. Spotify, on the other hand, just stated that it will be offering this same functionality. It will be implemented to the Wear OS for Android smartwatches in the near future as well.
It’s just as quick and as straightforward as before.
Alternatives to SongShift
Despite the fact that SongShift is our #1 choice for switching streams, it may not be suitable for everyone. In the event that you don’t want to download an app, there are other alternatives, such asSoundiizoffering an in-browser experience. In this case, the most significant benefit is that Soundiiz offers significantly more capability if you’re a customer of numerous streaming services – including the ability to transfer from multiple accounts at the same time. There’s also FreeYourMusic, a popular option that can be utilized on a variety of platforms including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
Some features, such as Smart-Links for sharing your playlists across several services, Auto-Sync for keeping your playlists up to date by refreshing every 15 minutes, and specialized support, are only available as part of a premium subscription.
Making the most of your Apple One subscription
If you’ve just acquired Apple Music as a result of investing in a newApple Onebundle, you’ll most likely have a broader range of content available to you at your fingertips. Based on the bundle you choose, you’ll be able to provide Apple TV+, App Store access, Apple News, more iCloud storage, and Apple Fitness+, if you opt for the most expensive plan. Music, TV+, Arcade, and iCloud storage are all included in the Individual and Family packages, which cost £14.95 and £19.95 per month, respectively, and are available for purchase.
If you enjoy online gym classes or premium publications, you may want to consider the Premium package, which costs £29.95 per month.
Adam Speight works as a product writer for WIRED magazine.
- Sign up for WIRED’s climate briefing by filling out the form below: Get your hands on Chasing Zero. Here is a list of the top 100 most exciting startups in Europe right now
- The slow but steady demise of Amazon’s drone delivery ambitions
- Forget about the Impossible, for the fungal renaissance is here
- This match will have an impact on FIFA for the foreseeable future. The fight against time to prevent the Underground from flooding The Metaverse created by Mark Zuckerberg is already a disaster
- Subscribe to the WIRED Podcast on Apple Podcasts. Every Friday, new episodes are released.
Get your music on Apple Music – Apple Music for Artists
The time has come for you to show the world your masterpiece that you have crafted. When it comes to getting your music on streaming systems such as Apple Music, there are normally two options: Artists on the label: Your record label will arrange the delivery of your music on your behalf in order to meet your distribution demands. Independent artists: You will require a direct collaboration with an Apple-preferred distributor who will provide you with the necessary tools and resources to get your career off to a flying start.
In the music industry, the job of a distributor is critical in terms of success. Material, data, and payment distributors make it possible for streaming services, download shops, and the millions of artists who use those services to make their music available to fans to share content, data, and payments in an efficient manner. Shortly said, distributors make it easier for artists to manage the often complex economic arrangements of the entertainment industry while still concentrating the majority of their attention on creating new work.
Digital distributors can assist you in three crucial areas when it comes to managing the interaction between retailers and streaming services such as Apple Music:
- Recorded royalty payment and collection, music licensing and distribution, music metadata supply, and other services.
In addition to basic distribution, the majority of distributors provide extra services such as publishing and performance rights management as well as promotional services such as lyrics delivery and metadata translation. Numerous distributors will also work with you to distribute additional sorts of material in addition to music, such as music videos or even concert documentaries. You should consult our list of Apple-preferred distributors to locate the best distributor for your requirements if you believe that these extra factors will be vital for your development as an artist.
Most importantly, if there is ever a problem with your music being distributed to Apple Music or other digital platforms, your distributor will work on your behalf to get the issue resolved so that your material always looks and sounds fantastic. Locate a distributor who carries Apple products.
DistroKid is the easiest way for musicians to get their music into Spotify, Apple, Apple Music, Amazon, TikTok, Google Play, and more
“DistroKid is the future,” says Ludacris. Ludacris is one of the most successful rappers of all time, with over 100 million albums sold worldwide. He has received Grammy, Screen Actors Guild, Critics’ Choice, and MTV awards, among other honors. In 2017, Ludacris chose DistroKid to release his track “Vitamin D (with Ty Dolla $ign)” which was produced by DistroKid. Arizona Zervas is a professional basketball player. “DistroKid has provided me with an excellent venue for releasing my music over the years!” When his track, “Roxanne,” reached1 on the Spotify US top-50 list, Arizona was hailed as “the first artist in years to top Spotify without label support,” according to Billboard magazine.
- “The first time I heard about what DistroKid has to offer, I swear I heard an entire chorus break into song,” says the author.
- Rob is a multi-instrumentalist, recording artist, and producer that works in the music industry.
- “Internet guitar man” Rob, according to Guitar World, is “probably the closest thing we have to a rising guitar hero in whatever strange time we’re living in these days.” Kei Henderson (21 Savage) is a female rapper from the United Kingdom.
- It is extremely user friendly.” Kei is the manager of 21 Savage, a DistroKid artist.
- In the years before that, Kei was the manager of Siya, who was a star of the Oxygen television series “Sisterhood of Hip Hop.” Ari Herstand is a writer and musician who lives in New York City.
- Ari Herstand has had a number of songs featured in films, television shows, and commercials, and has charted in the top ten on iTunes.
- The author of How to Make It in the New Music Business, he also writes for Digital Music News and is the creator of Ari’s Take, a music business advice blog that he started in 2009.
“The two aspects of DistroKid that I appreciate the most are its simplicity and its affordability.” Since I began using DistroKid, releasing new music, getting music onto streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes, as well as monetizing YouTube, has never been easier or more affordable for me.
- He also performs with Spylacopa and is the founder and CEO of Rising Pulse Records, an independent record label.
- “I use DistroKid because I distribute a large volume of content online, and DistroKid does not impose a cap on my distribution.
- Because my music can be found almost anywhere, it is being heard by a greater number of people than ever before.
- Zach also has a popular piano tutorial YouTube channel called PiaknowItAll, which he runs alongside his day job.
- The easiest and most dependable option for me to release my music is through DistroKid.
- DistroKid’s ‘Teams’ function makes it easy to automatically to split up rewards with other collaborators on a track, so we can focus more on creation, than on bookkeeping.
- The music videos on his LilDeuceDeuce channel have earned over 32 million views.
Couldn’t be happier.
Saher Galt “I enjoy DistroKid’s model: Release all the songs I want for one modest charge.
Saher also offers music production instructions and singing lessons on his YouTube channel, which reaches millions of users.
As an independent musician, I can bank on DistroKid to get my music on all the necessary retailers and streaming sites.
Clairity’s rendition of Coldplay’s “Don’t Panic” was included in the 20th Century Fox motion picture ” X-MEN: Apocalypse ” trailer.
If distribution speed important to you, there is simply no question that DistroKid is the way to go.
Carlos has a significant audience on his YouTube account, insaneintherainmusic, who look forward to his new uploads every Saturday.
Finally, there existed a distribution firm that understood musicians.
Their customer attention is second-to-none.
Ray Harmony has committed his life to leveraging the power of music to inspire positive change in the world, which he achieves through Revolution Harmony.
Ray also collaborates with multi-platinum Grammy winners (such as Serj Tankian of System of a Down, Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine, and many more) to create music, with all earnings going to charitable causes.
Move from Apple Music to Spotify – FreeYourMusic.com
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to utilize other music streaming services besides Spotify and Apple Music? New playlists must be built from the ground up, which may be tedious and time-consuming. It has never been simpler as it is now thanks to FreeYourMusic. When you convert from Apple Music to Spotify, this easy tool will assist you in saving money. Unlike other music-related apps, FreeYourMusic allows you to transfer all of your music playlists to a new platform for free, without the need to subscribe to a monthly service.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to utilize other music streaming services besides Spotify and Apple Music?
It has never been simpler as it is now thanks to FreeYourMusic.
Unlike other music-related apps, FreeYourMusic allows you to transfer all of your music playlists to a new platform for free, without the need to subscribe to a monthly service.
How to transfer Apple Music songs to Spotify, Pandora, and more
If you’ve ever considered switching from your Apple Music subscription to another streaming service such as Spotify, Pandora, YouTube Music, Deezer, or the other way around, one thing that probably made you reconsider is “how am I going to transfer all of my songs from one streaming service to another?” So, here’s what you need to know. If you have thousands of songs and a large number of playlists, adding them one by one does not appear to be a wise decision. Furthermore, if you use many music streaming services for any reason, there is a straightforward solution to keep all of them up to date using theFreeYourMusicapp.
The levels are as follows:
- Getting Started: A one-time payment that allows you to transfer an unlimited amount of songs, playlists, and albums across all devices while also receiving free lifetime upgrades
- Premium: For a monthly fee, you will receive e-mail assistance, the option to share playlists across streaming services, auto-synchronization of all playlists/albums, the opportunity to backup your playlist in the cloud, and the ability to cancel at any time. Lifetime: This is a one-time purchase that includes everything that is included in the Premium plan.
FreeYourMusic is available for download on iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, and Linux, and it supports virtually every music streaming service currently on the market.
How to transfer Apple Music songs to Spotify
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the program, you’ll be able to quickly transfer your music collection:
- Alternatively, choose your current platform as the source, for example, Apple Music. Then choose the platform on which you wish to create a new playlist, for example, Spotify
- And then click Next. Locate the playlists, albums, or tracks that you wish to move from Apple Music to Spotify
- Click Transfer. Confirm your action and you are finished
One piece of advice I can give you is that if you have thousands of songs, you might want to start by transferring your primary playlists. Although the transfer between providers is really quick, if you have a large number of songs, it may take many days.
Our readers who wish to migrate from one music streaming service to another may take advantage of a 30 percent discount offer from FreeYourMusic, which we’re sharing with you today. When you choose a plan on the websitehere, you can enter the coupon code “9TO5MAC” before checking out your order, which will save you money.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel:
How to get your music in a playlist on Spotify or Apple Music
Getting your music included on a Spotify or Apple Music playlist might result in a significant increase in listeners, but how do you go about doing so? It is not as difficult as it appears to submit your music to playlists, and with artists constantly seeking for new opportunities to get their music heard by a larger audience, playlist submission is at the top of the list. We’ve simplified the procedure in order to make contributing your music to Spotify or Apple Music playlists as simple as possible for you.
How to Submit Your Music to Spotify Playlists
First and foremost, you’ll need to claim your Spotify for Artists profile (if you haven’t already done so, go here to get started). In order to have your music submitted to Spotify’s playlists, you must first have your song supplied to Spotify and scheduled for release in your Spotify for Artists account. (Submitted with the expectation of a future release date.) When setting up a release in MusicDigi, it is critical that you include a future release date in your schedule. If you want to pitch a release, you must have the music provided at least three weeks before the scheduled release.
- Choosing a date might be difficult, so pick a Friday that is six weeks in the future if you’re hesitant.
- Once your music has been uploaded to Spotify, you may begin submitting playlists to the service.
- When filling out the form (which must be done on a desktop computer, not a mobile device), make sure to include a compelling description as well as any additional material that will help to strengthen your release.
- The more precise the information you provide characters, the better it can determine where your music fits in, increasing your chances of being placed on the platform.
- You read it correctly: it’s that simple.
- If you release new music every week, you will most likely not have the time to submit each song individually.
- Make a serious effort to determine which tunes have the most promise and submit just those tracks.
How to Submit Your Music to Apple Music Playlists
Because Apple’s platform is rather private, there aren’t many possibilities for marketers to promote their products or services. Each public playlist that may be viewed on the site has either been selected by members of Apple’s editorial staff or by third-party partners that have partnered with the company. Unlike Spotify, they do not allow third-party curators to submit music to their playlists, which means that unless you have a direct link to their editorial team, it is practically hard to get your music included in their playlists.
- Make sure that you have claimed your profile on Apple Music for Artists before anything else.
- Boosting your number of Apple Music followers can assist you in attracting curators to your profile, increasing your chances of getting featured in their playlists in the process.
- Choose a distributor who has established working ties with Apple’s editorial staff.
- When you release a track through MusicDigi, you have the option to choose whether or not to distribute it to Apple Music, as well as to major streaming services such as Spotify, TikTok, and Deezer.
As soon as your music are available on Spotify and Apple Music, you will have the opportunity to be included on popular playlists and to get new followers. Are you ready to put out music and be rewarded for it? Join the MusicDigi community.
How to Transfer Your Spotify Playlists to Apple Music
It’s possible to move your playlists from one streaming service to another using a third-party software accessible on the App Store if you decide to switch from Spotify to Apple Music. In this post, we’ll demonstrate how to accomplish just that using an app called SongShift, which is simple to set up and can be tested for free before paying the $3.99 in-app purchase that allows you to batch process more than five playlists.
- Start the SongShiftapplication on your iPhone
- Select Get Started from the drop-down menu. Select the Spotify icon (you may force touch icons to be recognized if necessary)
- Enter your Spotify username and password, and then click Log in to continue. Then, at the bottom of the following page, select “Agree” to allow the app access to your Spotify collection. In the following step, tap the Apple Music icon, then hit Authorize to enable the app access to your Apple Music library and create a token
- To confirm, press the OK button. TapContinue
- Afterwards, hit the Spotify icon and pick a playlist to transfer, after which tap Continue. Select the Apple Music icon from the Destination drop-down menu. Create a new playlist by using the “New Playlist” button. When you’re on the Configuration screen, tapDestinationand type in a custom name for the playlist that will display in your Apple Music library, then tapOK
- TapProcessand wait for the transfer or “shift” to be completed before continuing.
The “shift” procedure may take some time and is dependent on the number of songs in your playlist; however, you may queue several transfers and even shut the app and they will continue in the background. You may also choose to have SongShift alert you when a transfer has been completed successfully. Note: You can keep track of the progress of a playlist transfer by looking at the colorful dots next to the title. Green indicates that processing is complete, blue indicates that songs are pending processing, purple indicates that processing is now underway, and orange indicates that a song did not match.
Greetings and best wishes for the New Year 2022! It’s an excellent time to look ahead to expectations for 2022, and there’s no shortage of speculation on that front now as the calendars change over to a new calendar year. This week’s rumors included the iPhone 14 Pro, AirPods Pro 2, the next iPhone SE, and more, while the first two episodes of our new podcast, The MacRumors, brought the year 2021 to a close and welcomed the new year 2022 to a start.
The iPhone 14 Is Unlikely to Be Portless, Here’s Why
Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:27 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. Every year since Apple ditched the headphone jack on the iPhone 7 in 2016, speculations have circulated that the company is planning to do the same with the Lightning connector next, resulting in an entirely portless design. Indeed, experts had expected that the highest-end iPhone 13 would provide a “fully wireless experience” when it first launched. But of course, it didn’t happen, and a portless iPhone 14 in 2022 appears to be just as implausible, at least for the time being.
Mockup Shows What iPhone 14 With Pill-Shaped Cutout Could Look Like in Your Hand
Sami Fathi posted on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 2:42 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. iPhone 14 is rumored to include a pill-shaped cutout rather than the notch, which has been featured on iPhones in some form or another since 2017. While we’re still months away from the release of the new iPhone, we already have a good notion of what a pill-shaped cutout might look like in real-world situations. At least on the Home Screen, a prototype posted on Twitter by developer Jeff Grossman demonstrates the potential of the device.
Best Apple-Related Accessories at CES 2022
Julia Clover posted on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:26 p.m. PST. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2022) is coming to a close today, and while it was a more subdued event due to the ongoing pandemic that caused many exhibitors and spectators to cancel, there were still plenty of new product announcements.
In our most recent YouTube video, we compiled a list of some of the greatest Apple-related accessories that we had the pleasure of seeing this year. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow. Garmin Venu 2 Plus is a GPS navigation device.
Today Marks 15 Years Since Steve Jobs Unveiled the Original iPhone
Julia Clover posted on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. PST. As of today, January 9, 2015, it has been 15 years since Apple CEO Steve Jobs stood on a stage at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco, California, and introduced the world to the iPhone, a gadget that would go on to transform the world forever. In the beginning, the iPhone was a small little device with a 3.5-inch LCD display, a plain old Home button, a thick chassis, large bezels, a Samsung engine, and a single camera.
Gurman: New iPhone SE and More Likely at Apple Event in March or April
Mark Gurman of Bloomberg suggested today in his “Power On” newsletter that Apple’s first event in 2022 will most likely take place in March or April of that year. Among the announcements expected during the event, according to Gurman, would be the introduction of a new iPhone SE with 5G capability and a speedier CPU. In just a few short months, Apple will host its first virtual event of 2022, which is expected to take place in either March or April, according to my sources.
Apple Car Schematics Reportedly Presented to Japanese Auto Parts Maker in 2020
According to Nikkei Asia, a guy claiming to be an Apple parts manager contacted Japanese auto supplier Sanden in January 2020 and informed them that Apple was interested in manufacturing electric vehicles. He also offered blueprints for an electric vehicle and air conditioner components to the company. According to Apple patents, Vanarama has created a concept car based on the Apple iPhone. Sanden is a renowned maker of air conditioner components for automobiles and other mobile applications.
Your iPhone May Be Sending Message Read Receipts Even If You Turned Them Off
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Tim Hardwick contributed to this report. The prevalence of a recurrent iOS problem that causes Apple’s Messages app to transmit read receipts even when the option is deactivated appears to be on the rise once again, according to complaints from users using iOS 15 and earlier. When read receipts are enabled in iOS (Settings – Messages – Send Read Receipts), the “Delivered” text that a person sees beneath an iMessage they have sent you changes to “Read” once you have seen the message in the message inbox.
Apple Event in Spring 2022? Three New Products We Could See
Joe Rossignol contributed to this post on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:18 a.m. PST. As is customary for Apple, the company’s first significant product announcements of the year take place around March or April, and there’s a good possibility that trend will continue in 2022. A look back at some of Apple’s prior spring product launches and a look ahead at some of the first new Apple goods that we could see this year are included in the following sections of this article. Spring Announcements from the past This time last year, Apple held an event on April 20th to introduce its AirTag product.
How to transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. There will inevitably come a point when you will want to transfer music service providers.
There are a variety of reasons for doing so, including discovering a product with characteristics you really desire, or wanting to take advantage of a promotional deal. The only problem is that you won’t be able to bring your playlists and albums with you.
Fortunately, there is an app for just such a purpose. In other words, if you want to go from Apple Music to Spotify, you may do it without a problem. Learn how to do it by watching the video below, or read our written instructions below if it’s more convenient for you:
- SongShift for iPhone is available for download. Open the application
- Decide on your sources (in this instance, Apple Music and Spotify)
- Sign in to Apple Music and Spotify to connect your music libraries. Allow for access to libraries when it is necessary to do so
The quickest and most convenient technique of transferring music is through the use of a free program called SongShift. Ensure that you get it through the Apple App Store if you have an iPhone. There are comparable applications available on the Google Play Store for Android devices as well, such as’FreeYourmusic ‘, to name a few examples. The first thing you should do after installing SongShift is to launch the app and connect it to your music streaming providers. It is compatible with a wide range of providers, including Tidal, YouTube Music, and Pandora.
In order to use their services, you will need to provide specific permissions and sign into their respective accounts.
Transfer your playlists
- To begin a new transfer, use the ‘+’ button. Apple Music playlists should be used as your source. On the following screen, turn on the option for “Multiple Playlists.” After that, choose all of the playlists that you wish to transfer. Click on the ‘Done’ button. Choose Spotify as your destination and ‘New Playlist’ as your playlist name. Continue by pressing the ‘Continue’ button. Select ‘I’m finished’ from the drop-down menu. Wait for the processing to be completed before checking for matches.
Once you’ve linked your sources, you may start a new Shift by tapping the ‘Add’ symbol at the top of the screen and selecting your Source. For the purposes of this instruction, Apple Music will suffice. Select ‘Playlists’ from the drop-down menu. You can then select one playlist at a time or flip on the multiple playlist option. The following step is to decide which playlists will be transferred. It’s worth mentioning that several of them appeared to have no songs when we first opened them in Apple Music, but after we chose them to transfer, it discovered all of the songs, matched them, and processed them.
- However, after it has finished matching, you will discover that it frequently cannot locate a handful of songs, and you will have the option to either disregard the match or manually search for them.
- With this Curve card, you may accumulate rewards and advantages on all of your current credit cards.
- Every time you make a payment, this ingenious technique will save you time and effort.
- After 500 songs, it seems to have given up.
- It’s the same approach as before, but you pick Spotify as the source and Apple as the destination instead of Google Play.
How to transfer your Liked songs and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music
This article will walk you through the process of transferring your music and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music and back again. These procedures for transferring music are also applicable to a number of other music streaming services, which are listed below.
About importing songs between Apple Music, Spotify, and other music services
- This feature is only available if you have an active Apple Music membership. This feature, previously known as iCloud Music Library, must be activated from the iPhoneSettingsappMusic menu. We’ll be using the SongShift software, which allows you to easily shift tracks between different music streaming services without having to download them. It also includes a membership service that provides more features. This guide will cover the process of transferring your favorite Spotify tracks to Apple Music. In the event that you simply need to transfer an existing playlist, you may skip the part in which we show you how to make a playlist of all the music you enjoy listening to. You may also use this instructions to transfer your music across services such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Discogs, HypeMachine, LastFM, Napster, Pandora, Qobuz, Tidal, and YouTube. The vast majority of music services may serve as both a source and a destination. Some, such as LastFM, HypeMachine, and Discogs, can only be used as a source of information. That is, you can move songs from them but not from them to another device.
How to create a playlist of all your Liked Spotify songs
Spotify’s desktop application is required in order to construct a playlist of all the music you’ve enjoyed on the service. As a result, download the Spotify app on your Mac or PC and sign in with your Spotify login credentials. If you don’t have access to a computer, ask a family member or friend to lend you one. Following that, here’s how to make a playlist of all of your favorite Spotify songs: 1) Launch the Spotify desktop application on your Mac or Windows computer. 2) Select Favorite Songs from the left-hand column.
3) Select all of your favorite tracks by pressing Command + AorControl + Ato. 4)Right-click and select “Add to playlist” or “Add to new playlist.” 5)Optional: From the left-hand sidebar, choose the newly created playlist and click its name to rename it if necessary.
How to move music from Spotify to Apple Music
How to import or move your music and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music is outlined in the following steps: 1)Open the SongShift application from the App Store after downloading it. 2)SelectSpotify from the Available Services section and log in. Following that, selectApple MusicContinueOk to provide SongShift access to your Apple Music collection. With this software, you can now listen to both Spotify and Apple Music simultaneously. 4)Click on the ContinueGet StartedPlus button. 5) Select Spotify from the Setup Source drop-down menu, and then hit Continue.
- 7)When you get at your destination, you will notice Apple Music.
- That’s all there is to it.
- When you open the Music app, you’ll see that a new playlist has been added to the Recently Added andPlaylistssection of your Library.
- You may rename this playlist or manage it in the same way that you would any other Apple Music playlist if you like.
Music transfer between Spotify and Apple Music successful!
Nowadays, there are a plethora of music streaming options available. Moreover, owing to such programs, you are not left stranded or tied to a single device. SongShift makes it feasible to move your favorite songs and playlists for free using their service. If you want to go from Spotify to Apple Music (or the other way around), this is an excellent solution because it saves you the time of having to manually recreate your extensive playlists. It goes without saying that not all streaming services are created equal, and if Spotify has a song that Apple Music does not, the music will not be able to be transferred, which is understandable.
If you wish to move your music from Apple Music to Spotify, simply follow the instructions outlined above.
The same is true if you’re planning to transfer your music from one of the many providers that SongShift offers.
- Instructions on how to migrate your playlists across multiple music providers with TuneMyMusic. What is the best way to share Spotify playlists on iOS and Mac? What is Spotify’s Private Session feature and how do I enable it?