Next to the Subscriptions heading you’ll see the option to Manage. Click this, then choose the Edit option next to Apple Music and finally click Cancel Subscription.
- 1 How do I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 2 Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 3 How do I cancel my Apple music subscription without my iPhone?
- 4 Can you cancel Apple Music at any time?
- 5 How do you cancel a subscription?
- 6 How do I manage my Apple subscriptions?
- 7 How do I cancel my Apple subscription without a phone?
- 8 Can you cancel Apple Music before the trial ends?
- 9 Can you use Apple Music without subscription?
- 10 Will I be charged if I cancel Apple Music?
- 11 How to cancel a subscription from Apple
- 12 Cancel a subscription from Apple
- 13 How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 14 Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- 15 Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
- 16 If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- 17 How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
- 18 Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
- 19 Cancel on an Android Device
- 20 Cancel on a Mac
- 21 Cancel Through iTunes
- 22 Cancel Through the Web
- 23 Cancel Through Apple TV
- 24 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- 25 How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
- 26 How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
- 27 How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- 28 If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
- 29 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- 30 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- 31 Questions?
- 32 How to Turn Off or Hide Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, or on Mac Music App [iOS 15.2]
- 33 Steps toturn off/ disable Apple Music on iPhone Music App: iPad, iPod Touch
- 34 1. Cancel Apple Music Plan from iPhone: Stop Music App Use Apple Music
- 35 How to Remove The Music Player From the Lock Screen
- 36 Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
- 37 Cancel via Apple Music App
- 38 Cancel via Settings
- 39 Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
- 40 After your subscription is over
- 41 How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
- 42 Transfer Apple Music playlist to
- 43 How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
- 44 Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
- 44.1 How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
- 44.2 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
- 44.3 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
- 44.4 What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
- 44.5 Create your own music paradise on Mac
- 44.6 Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
- 44.7 Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
- 44.8 Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
- 45 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
- 46 Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
- 47 Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
- 48 Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
How do I cancel my Apple music subscription?
Cancel on an Android Device Android users subscribed to Apple Music can tap the Listen Now icon, then open the three-dot settings menu and select Account. From there, choose Manage Subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
How do I cancel my Apple music subscription without my iPhone?
If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- You can cancel Apple Music on the web.
- You can cancel Apple TV+ on the web.
- If you want to cancel a different subscription from Apple, contact Apple Support.
Can you cancel Apple Music at any time?
In any case, if you’re not sure whether you want to continue with Apple Music after the free trial, or if you don’t like the service, and want to try another one, you can cancel your Apple Music subscription at any time. This will prevent charging your card after the three-month trial period.
How do you cancel a subscription?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I manage my Apple subscriptions?
Change your subscription plan on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window.
- On the page that appears, scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want to change.
How do I cancel my Apple subscription without a phone?
Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription you want.
Can you cancel Apple Music before the trial ends?
To cancel your Apple Music membership before the end of the trial period, tap the toggle next to “Automatic Renewal” in order to set it to Off (white). You’ll be asked to confirm your choice; tap Turn Off to complete the process.
Can you use Apple Music without subscription?
You do not need an Apple Music subscription for that. Apple Music lets you sync via iCloud, plus it gives you access, on a subscription basis, to any music in Apple’s collection. At this stage it helps to know the exact hardware for which you are asking, plus system version information.
Will I be charged if I cancel Apple Music?
Apple has no right to charge you if you have already canceled the subscription service.
How to cancel a subscription from Apple
You will learn how to cancel subscriptions that you have acquired using an application from the App Store. You may also cancel your Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and other subscriptions with Apple by visiting the Apple Support page.
Cancel a subscription from Apple
When using an iPhone or iPad, you may cancel a membership using the Settings app, or through the App Store on your Mac. You may cancel your membership at any time.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the Settings application. Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- And then tap Done. Select the subscription that you wish to manage from the drop-down menu. Not finding the subscription you’re searching for? Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. (Alternatively, if you wish to cancel Apple One but preserve some subscriptions, choose Individual Services from the drop-down menu.) If you do not see the Cancel button, your subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- Navigate to the Settings application. Subscriptions may be found by tapping your name. To manage a subscription, choose it from the list. Cancel your membership if you don’t see the one you’re searching for on the list. To cancel Apple One but maintain part of your subscriptions, select Choose Individual Services from the Apple One drop-down menu. If you do not see the Cancel button, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed
- Otherwise, click Continue.
Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can only make changes to subscriptions for tvOS applications that are already loaded on that particular Apple TV. To manage your subscriptions on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or a PC with an Apple operating system.
- Go to the Settings menu. Select UsersAccounts, then your account from the drop-down menu. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- Unless you cancel your membership, the majority of them will automatically renew. In the event that you cancel a paid membership, you will be able to continue using it until the next paying date. In the event that you cancel your membership during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription immediately.
In the event that you signed up for a free or reduced trial membership and decide that you do not want to continue with it, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the trial period finishes. In Israel, South Africa, and Turkey, the process of canceling memberships is a little different. Find out about the unique situations that exist in these nations and locations. Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation.
Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites.
Date of Publication:
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
The music-streaming service Apple Music has increased in popularity since its inception in June 2015, particularly among Apple devotees. More than 70 million songs are available for streaming, and you can listen to playlists prepared by music specialists. You can also listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which broadcasts music picked by DJs from across the world, 24 hours a day. Apple Music is available on a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watches, Android devices, newer Apple TVs, and the web.
All of this sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you were hoping for?
Perhaps another music streaming service has captured your attention, your ears, and your financial resources as well.
If you decide to discontinue your free trial, it will come to an end right away.
If you change your mind, you can choose to re-subscribe; however, your new membership will begin at the beginning of the following payment period. Here’s how to say goodbye to Apple Music in a graceful manner.
Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
To access Apple Music, go to SettingsSubscriptions on your smartphone and select the Apple Music option. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and enter your confirmation code. You may also cancel your membership directly from the Apple Music app by pressing the Listen Now symbol in the upper right corner, followed by tapping the profile icon in the lower right corner. You may cancel or alter your subscription from the Account page by selecting Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel on an Android Device
Android users who have subscribed to Apple Music may access the service by tapping the Listen Now button, then selecting Account from the three-dot settings menu. Select Manage Subscription and then Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you signed up for the service through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription from the storefront as well. Select Subscriptions from the hamburger menu in the app’s main window to get a list of all your current and previous subscriptions.
Cancel on a Mac
As a result of Apple’s decision to discontinue the iTunes app with macOS Catalina, the process for canceling an Apple Music membership has changed. If you’re using Catalina or Big Sur, go to the Apple menu, pick System Preferences, and then select Apple ID from the list. On the left-hand sidebar, choose MediaPurchases, and then select the Manage option next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Your subscriptions will then be shown in a list. To cancel your Apple Music membership, go to your Apple Music account and select Edit next to your subscription.
You may also cancel and manage your Apple Music membership by going directly to the App Store from your device.
View Information may be accessed by clicking the View Information button, and then signing in with your Apple ID password if requested Until you reach the Manage section, scroll to the very bottom of the Account Information screen until you see “Manage.” Subscriptions can be managed by selecting the Manage link next to them.
Cancel Through iTunes
If you’re using a Windows PC or haven’t yet upgraded your Mac to Catalina or higher, you may still cancel your membership using the iTunes application. To check your account details, open iTunes and select AccountView My Account from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. After you’ve reached the bottom of your Account page, look for the Manage link next to the Subscriptions setting and click on it. Apple Music Subscription may be edited by selecting the Edit link next to it.
On the Edit Subscription page, select the Cancel Subscription option from the drop-down menu. Upon clicking “Discontinue Membership,” a notice appears, requesting confirmation that you wish to cancel your subscription. To confirm your selection, click the Confirm button.
Cancel Through the Web
Apple Songs may also be accessed via the website, where you can listen to music and even cancel your membership if you like. Although you already have a membership, click the Try it Free option (even if you already have one), then click Sign In in the pop-up box and input your credentials. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’ve logged in. Scroll down the Account Settings page until you reach the Subscriptions area, where you will find the Manage option.
Cancel Through Apple TV
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you can listen to music through Apple Music. You can manage your Apple Music Membership membership straight from your television by navigating to SettingsUsers and AccountsSubscriptionsApple Music Membership in the Settings menu. You will then be able to cancel or adjust your subscription status from this screen. Apple Brief/strong> is a weekly email newsletter that delivers the latest news, reviews, tips, and more about Apple. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first_ )” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- Your Apple Music membership may be canceled in seconds with a few simple mouse or touch-screen actions on any of your devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- On an Android device, the Cancel Subscription option can be found in the Apple Music app’s Account settings. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu located beneath the account symbol located at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The fact that you are a member to Apple Music is not unexpected considering it is one of the most popular musicstreaming services in the United States today. After all, Apple makes Apple Music available on Android smartphones, which is a first for the company. However, if you decide to cancel your membership, it is simple to do so. Simply click or press on the Cancel Apple Music button on your computer, iOS device, or Android phone to end your Apple Music subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1.Open a web browser and navigate to theApple Music website. If necessary, log into your account using theSign Inbutton located at the top right of the page. Secondly, select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the account symbol at the top right of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on theManage submenu under theSubscriptionssection.
4.In theEdit Your Subscriptionwindow, selectCancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you want to do using the confirmation box. You may cancel your Apple Music subscription via the company’s website. Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
From any iOS device that is connected to your Apple ID, you may quickly and simply terminate your Apple Music membership. Apple’s Settings app keeps track of all of your current, continuing, and even former subscriptions and charges. You may cancel Apple Music by simply opening the Settings app and following the instructions in our tutorial on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music from the list of subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. All of your active subscriptions (including Apple Music) may be found in the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
Users of Apple Music’s mobile app for Android can also cancel their membership from within the app if they are using Apple’s mobile app for Android. Begin by launching the Apple Music application on your Android device. Secondly, touch on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by Account. 3.In theSubscriptionsection, select Manage Subscription from the dropdown menu. 4.Click onCancel Subscriptionand be sure this is what you actually want to do before proceeding. The Apple Music app for Android allows you to manage your subscription from within the app itself.
Dave Johnson is a free-lance writer based in New York City.
Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist.
A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
Apple Music is one of numerous various streaming music subscription services, including Spotify and Tidal, that are available. Apple Music, on the other hand, is tightly interwoven into the iOS and Mac ecosystems, including features like as Siri. Nonetheless, it is not appropriate for everyone, and it lacks several features that may be found in competing services (like a dark mode on iOS). If you decide that Apple Music is not for you after a three-month trial, you may cancel your subscription at any point during that time.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you may cancel your Apple Music membership. Learn how to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac in this tutorial.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and browse through the selection. In the upper right corner, tap on your Apple ID avatarin the drop-down menu
- ChooseManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu
- LocateApple Music MembershipunderActive Subscriptions and press on it. Subscription Cancellation
- SelectCancel Subscription Tap theConfirmbutton to confirm your cancellation.
You may also make changes to your subscription plan using this screen.
Example: If you are already enrolled in an individual membership, you can upgrade to a family membership by selecting the appropriate option. Regardless of whether you choose to cancel, you will be able to continue to use Apple Music until the end of your free trial or subscription cycle.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- LaunchiTunes on your Mac
- SelectAccountfrom the menu bar
- SelectView My Accountfrom the menu
- Log in with yourApple ID and password
- And then click Done. Click on Manage once you’ve scrolled down until you see Subscriptions. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit
- Then clickCancel Subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
- And then repeat the process.
If you are dissatisfied with Apple Music as a whole, it is a simple and uncomplicated process to terminate your subscription. In your opinion, which music subscription service is the best? Do you have any more questions about terminating Apple Music? Please share your thoughts in the comments section! In May of this year, we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. This version has been updated to work with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
How to Turn Off or Hide Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, or on Mac Music App [iOS 15.2]
The most recent update was made on September 27, 2021. Is it possible to stop Apple Music on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a simple manner using a third-party app? In addition to being able to hide Music Access from the music App tab, we can now cancel the Apple Music Subscription plan from within the iPhone settings app. This is a great suggestion for the new Music app on iOS. The Apple Music app allows you to access millions of songs, expert recommendations, and your entire music library in an one convenient location.
- For some of your stated reasons, it is likely that you will not continue with Apple Music.
- When compared to a simple App UI, the Music app appears to be more conjunctive; therefore, Apple music iPhone should be disabled for individuals who have never used Apple music.
- The primary reason for this is that the newly redesigned Music app is Customize for Apple Music UI (User Interface).
- Please keep in mind that the procedures below may be applied to your iPad Air, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch as well.
Steps toturn off/ disable Apple Music on iPhone Music App: iPad, iPod Touch
- Are you seeking for information on how to cancel Apple Music Plan or stop using it on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac? Turning on Apple Music Service, but only allowing it to be accessed through the iPhone music app
1. Cancel Apple Music Plan from iPhone: Stop Music App Use Apple Music
The option is available for iOS 13/iPadOS users here.
- Open the Music App on your iPhone and press “Play.” From the “For You” option at the bottom of the screen, pick ” Afterwards, select theProfile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Then, select theManage Subscription and Cancel Subscription options from the drop-down menu. If you cancel your membership before the renewal date, you will still be able to access your account until the renewal date
Manage your Apple Music Subscription plan on your iPhone An Alternative Method for Managing All of Your Account’s Subscriptions
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Then, tap on the name of your profile
- Then, tap on Subscriptions.
- Here’s a list of all of the active subscriptions that we may terminate or cancel, including one called Apple Music. To cancel your subscription, choose Cancel Subscription. As long as you confirm and terminate your membership before the expiration date, you will be able to access your content until the expiration date. Apple will no longer be able to change and refresh the system. The second way is followed by the third point, if you do not want the third point to display on the Music app screen. With this post, you will learn how to restrict access to songs in the Apple Music app
How to Remove The Music Player From the Lock Screen
A question has been raised by several iPhone and iPad users about how to remove the music player off their iPhone or iPad lock screen or notification center while the music is not playing and pushing the home button.
- Start by unlocking your iPhone’s screen, opening the App Switcher screen, and forcing the music app from the home screen to close if it is currently open and running in the background. Slide up a finger to move the app switcher screen, Swipe up to find the music app, and Swipe up to force close the app
How to remove the music player from the lock screen of your smartphone That’s all there is to it. It is possible to conceal Apple Music from the music app on your iOS devices if you follow the procedures outlined below.
- How to remove the music player from the lock screen of your smartphone. Everything has been spoken and done. It is possible to conceal Apple Music from the music app on your iOS devices by following the methods outlined below.
- Scroll down and tap on the Musicapp, which is placed above the TV App Settings
- Step 2.
- Step 3.Toggle the TurnShowApple Musicoff/Gray switch to the off position.
That’s all there is to it.
Watch Video to Turn Off Apple Music on Your iPhone, iPad
Now, start the Music app from the home screen and check out the bottom tabs, which will just have My Music, Playlist, Radio, and Connect in that order, as well as the radio and connect buttons. The sequenceFor You,New,Radio,Connect, andMy Music will appear while you are opening up the Music app and have Apple Music activated at the moment of opening. Please share your thoughts on this trick for turning off or disabling Apple Music on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with us. Thanks! More information may be found at: Apps for iOS devices that allow you to listen to music online.
MacOS Catalina, often known as the latest macOS, includes a new Music app that allows you to control your music and subscription preferences.
Alternatively, you may cancel your Apple Music Subscription plan as well.
The following section describes how to cancel the Apple Music Subscription plan using the Mac Music app.
Hide Apple Music from Mac Music app
- Open the Music App on your Mac
- Go to MusicPreferences from the top-level music menu
- Next, under the Restrictions Tab, under the Disable Section – choose the Apple Music tick
- And finally, click Save. To save it, click on Done.
Turn off or cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac
- Open the Music App on your Mac
- From the music menu, select AccountView my Account. from the drop-down menu.
- On the Mac, you may access your Apple Music account using the Music App. Scroll down to the very end and look at the subscriptions. Manageoption
- Manage your Apple Music subscription using the Mac music application. Locate the Apple Music Subscriptions option in a list and click on theEdit button to make any necessary adjustments. Manage your Apple Music subscription with the Mac Music app. Continue reading “Cancel Subscription” Apple Music Subscription plans may be cancelled using the Mac Music app. We encourage you to stay in touch with us for more information on Apple’s Music App tip, which is applicable to all iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus/SE and iPad Pro, Air, and Mini users, as well as iPod touch users.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve, a website dedicated to problem solving. Jaysukh is also a self-employed Professional Developer and Technophile, with a particular interest in the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and iOS devices. He is also one of the more responsible members of his family. You can reach us at the following number:
Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
That is to say, if you sign up for an Apple Music trial, you may cancel it at any time and still enjoy Apple Music for a free three-month trial period.
If you have an Apple Music membership, there are a few different methods to manage it, none of which are very straightforward. Depending on the device you are using, you can follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- Remove Apple Music from your iPhone
- Remove Apple Music from your computer’s iTunes library. Apple Music on Android has been canceled. What should I do if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription? Keeping your music library and playlists up to date
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off. If you have an iPhone, the easiest method to cancel your Apple Music membership is to use it. On an iPad, the process is the same as it is on a computer.
Cancel via Apple Music App
1.Open the Music app on your iPhone and select the For You option at the bottom of the screen. On the For You page, choose the profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. 3.To proceed, select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. 4.If you are currently using the Apple Music free trial, you can cancel your subscription by selecting Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial. You have successfully terminated your Apple Music subscription by selecting Confirm.
Cancel via Settings
Even if you have deleted the Music app from your iPhone, you may still cancel Apple Music on your device. Simply go to Settings and change your profile photo. iTunes App Store is a service provided by Apple Inc. Apple IDView Apple IDSubscriptionApple MusicApple Music subscription In order to terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription from the menu bar. When you wish to access your Apple ID, you may be prompted to validate your Apple ID by entering your password, using Touch ID, or using Face ID to verify your identity.
- You may also cancel your Apple Music membership using the iTunes software on your PC or Mac computer.
- To complete the process, enter your Apple ID password and click “Sign In.” Your Apple ID account page will be shown as a result of clicking this link.
- Continue to the Settings area by scrolling all the way down.
- If you have another active membership than Apple Music, select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu.
Apple Music on Android may be canceled.
Download and install Apple Music on your Android phone if you don’t already have it, and then start using it.
Log into your Apple ID and password.
On the Account Settings page, pick Manage Membership from the drop-down menu.
To terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial from the drop-down menu.
Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
After canceling your Apple Music membership, you will still be able to access the service until the next monthly cycle begins.
You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe to Apple Music in order to continue enjoying your music. If you have made the decision to abandon Apple Music, there is a method to keep your playlists intact. Just keep reading.
After your subscription is over
It will be necessary to uninstall the music you downloaded from the Apple Music library from all of your devices. The music you purchased from iTunes will be erased from your device, but you will be able to download it without having to pay for it once more. In addition, as you are aware, iCloud Music Collection allows you to access your complete iTunes library from anywhere. If you have contributed your own music to your iCloud Music Library, it will remain there until you re-subscribe to Apple Music, at which point you will no longer be able to access it.
Following the cancellation, you will no longer be able to access any of the playlists you have created.
How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
No matter how long you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, there is a good chance that you have compiled a playlist or two that you enjoy listening to. To be safe, it is advised that you export your whole Apple Music Playlist to a separate file in case you decide to never subscribe to Apple Music again. If you decide to switch to another music provider, you can quickly transfer all of your playlists over to the new service using the file. Tunemymusic provides the ability to export Apple Music to TXT or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you may use Tunemymusic to post this file to any music platform that accepts our service using our service.
Transfer Apple Music playlist to
If you decide to move to another music streaming service, such as Spotify, you may convert your Apple Music playlist to a Spotify playlist for free with TuneMyMusic’s free conversion tool. There is no need to log in. Transferring your complete music library to Spotify in one go is possible provided you have playlists, albums, and artists to move. Of course, you can only move your playlists if you choose to do so.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
Is it time for a subscription cleanse? That’s a fantastic concept, to be honest. Subscriptions are taking over the globe – and with good cause. There are several benefits to paying a one-time charge to have access to the greatest material. However, you want to be certain that you’re getting the greatest possible service. In the event that Apple Music doesn’t fall into this category for you, it’s definitely time to part ways with it. Everything you need to know about canceling your Apple Music membership on any device and replacing it with a more suitable option is covered in this article.
Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
Apple Music was first released in 2015. Apple transformed it into a stand-alone Mac application with the introduction of macOS Mojave. Access to a massive library of music is provided via Apple Music, which is available on iOS devices as well as Mac computers and Apple TVs. It costs $9.99 a month, which is one of the legitimate reasons why consumers decide to discontinue Apple Music.
Student and family discounts, on the other hand, are readily accessible. If you believe there are factors that might influence your decision, consider the following advantages and disadvantages:
- If you choose to pay for the yearly subscription in advance, you will save $20 over the cost of the subscription. For students, Apple Music is available for $5 per month rather than $10 per month. Users of the Family Plan will see a reduction in pricing of up to 50 percent. Three members will pay $15, four will cost $25, and five will cost $35, and so on
- Apple Music, in contrast to Spotify, does not have a free tier, which means that if you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to any music.
Alternatively, if you still want to cancel your Apple Music membership, here is how to do it.
How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
You may cancel your membership on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the same method that you would use on any other iOS device: click here.
- Open the Settings section of the mobile app and select your name
- Apple subscriptions may be canceled at any time by selecting Subscriptions Active (you may see two lists — Expired and Active — depending on whether you have already canceled Apple subscriptions)
- Locate and choose the Apple Music membership option from the drop-down menu
- At the bottom of the screen, click CancelConfirm
- Then click OK.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
The technique you use to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac is dependent on the operating system you are running. The most recent version of macOS, 10.15 Catalina, needs you to visit the Mac App Store, whereas previous systems will require you to utilize iTunes. This is simple: iTunes is not available on Catalina, but it is available on the previous macOS versions. Listed below is the procedure to disable Apple subscriptions on Mac OS X Catalina:
- Sign in to the Mac App Store by clicking here. View your personal information by clicking on your name. Follow the path down to and click on Managennext to Subscriptions. If you’re prompted, enter your account password to continue. LocateApple Musicand selectEdit from the list of Active and Expired subscriptions after you’ve accessed it. You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
If your Mac is running macOS Mojave or an earlier version, here’s a step-by-step instructions to get you started:
- Open iTunes and choose Account from the iTunes drop-down menu
- Make a selectionView My Accountand input your Apple ID credentials Open Settings and choose Managen from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. FindApple Musicin the list and click on it to edit, cancel, or confirm it.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K users can cancel Apple Music by following these steps:
- Launch theSettingsapp and navigate toUsers and Accounts, where you will find your account name listed underUsers. Because you’ll see the options “Current user” and “Your name’s Account,” it could be a little difficult to figure out what to do. You must select the second option
- Else, you will be disqualified. Subscriptions will appear on a new screen when you click on it. Apple Music SubscriptionCancellation of Apple Music Subscription
What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
You’ve pressed the Apple Music Cancel button to end your Apple Music subscription. Is there any hope for the future after this? Without a doubt. First and foremost, even if you cancel your Apple Music subscription, the Apple Music software remains on your Mac, Apple TV, or iOS device unless you specifically uninstall it. This implies that you have the option to change your mind and renew your membership at any time. The following are some more solutions to queries you might have: Will my music be removed from the system?
- The tunes that are streamed in the app are protected by Apple to guarantee that the subscription conditions are not breached.
- Apple will not allow you to access any of your music that you have downloaded for offline listening or any playlists that you have curated on your device.
- They will have sufficient time to add a new member to the account or modify the plan.
- There is no need to wait until the next paying month if you wish to modify your Apple Music plan — for example, if you’ve been using Individual and want to convert to Family.
- How can I stop Apple Music from renewing my subscription?
- Make sure that your subscription to Apple Music will not be automatically renewed if you are unsure if you will continue to use the service after the billing month has ended.
- Select View Apple IDSubscriptionsManage from the drop-down menu.
- What other music streaming services are there that I can use?
- Both services are the same price, Spotify has over 100 million paying members compared to Apple Music’s 50 million, but it is still more geographically restricted.
An excellent comparison of the two is provided here. Deezer, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud are a few less well-known, but unquestionably less costly, alternatives that you might want to try.
Create your own music paradise on Mac
Whether you’re listening to Apple Music or Spotify, the quality of your music experience is determined by a variety of factors – and these factors include far more than the streaming service you’re using. Continue reading if you can’t picture working on a Mac without your favorite music playing in the background. We’ve compiled a list of resources to assist you in maintaining your musical passion.
Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
It is possible to use Boom 3D as a global equalization and sound enhancer on the Mac platform. The addition of this tool to your toolset provides a balanced acoustic environment — with bespoke volume augmentation for certain tracks — for your listening pleasure. If you want your music loud, Boom 3D allows you to increase the volume without the need for additional gear. Here are some of the reasons why Boom 3D makes your Apple Music membership more enjoyable:
- You have the option of playing it louder than the maximum volume. There is no need for additional speakers or other hardware devices. Increase the volume by clicking on the Volume Control button in the top right corner of the screen. The best part is that you can set the level by source, which is useful when you want your Spotify to be louder and your social media notifications to be lower.
- 3D Surround Sound is used to create an immersive environment. You may engage the option that replicates surround sound with only a single click. Integrated speakers, headphones, and any other external sound equipment are all compatible with this functionality
- Presets for the equalizer are ready to use. If you enjoy music, you are probably aware that not all genres were made to sound the same way. Unfortunately, your Mac does not have enough support for this. Boom 3D has ready-to-use equalization settings for gaming, acoustics, the 1960s, and other genres.
- Accessibility may be found in the menu bar. Besides providing rapid access to everything from the menu bar, Boom 3D also has a convenient window that enables for sound adjustment. This allows you to customize the sound of your favorite Apple Music tracks while you’re listening to them.
Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
Sometimes the outside world doesn’t sound very well — but you still need to be able to hear what’s going on. This is not a philosophical remark, but rather the brutal reality of working in an open environment. Silenzi is a mobile application that takes care of the problem for you. It pays attention to your surroundings and automatically changes the pass-through – ensuring that you can hear everyone who is speaking to you at all times. Silenz is insanely customisable, and it comes with a slew of extras for your Apple Music or any music streaming provider, including:
- When filtering noises, use the Smart mode. In order to concentrate on music, turn off the pass-through feature or manually modify it. Incorporate significant noises from the outer world into your music composition. As horrible as that sounds, the app really does a good job of making it sound good. Silenz is compatible with Apple Music, Deezer, iTunes, and nearly any other music-streaming service
- However, it does not support streaming video.
Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
The tools indicated above provide you total control over the noises your Mac generates, as well as the ability to ensure that they are compatible with the rest of the world. Noizio is the tool that truly generates sounds for you – the kinds of noises that Apple Music would almost never provide you with on its own. An ambient sounds application that sets the tone for your daily routine. Replace the sound of hip hop with the sound of rain, a campfire, or the sound of the sea to improve your ability to concentrate at work.
- As a result, if you have Noizio and decide to cancel your Apple Music membership, you will have effectively purchased the alternative.
- One thing that you should be aware of is that subscriptions are not going away any time soon.
- Noizio, Boom 3D, and Silenz, all of which were discussed above, are all part of Setapp, a subscription service that gives access to more than 200 Mac applications for a monthly fee.
- So, don’t underestimate the importance of subscriptions.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
A three-month free trial is available for new users to Apple Music, which is a well-known streaming music service. A large number of people join up for the service in order to give it a try. Although many free trial users may decide to end their experience and cancel their Apple Music subscription before the free trial period expires, doing so will prevent them from being charged ($9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription) for automatic renewal by default, which is a costly proposition.
To cancel your Apple Music membership on your iOS or iTunes device before the free trial period expires, follow this quick and simple step-by-step tutorial.
Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
First, press the user account avatar in the top left corner of the Apple Music app, then select ‘View Apple ID’ to reveal the user’s Apple ID. You’ll be required to enter the password associated with your Apple ID. Step 2Select “Manage” from the drop-down menu under subscription. Apple Music Membership will be shown at the top of the screen. To make it active, press the “Active” button next to it. You will then be able to view all of the information regarding your Apple Music membership. Step 3Tap the “On” button next to the Automatic renewal option.
Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
Step 1: Launch iTunes and sign in with the Apple ID that was used to sign up for your free Apple Music trial. To access your user account avatar, go to the top right of the screen. Select Account Info from the drop-down option, and then enter your account password in the box provided. After arriving at the Account Information page, scroll down to the bottom until you find a section labeled “Settings.” Search for “Subscriptions” and then click on “Manage.” Then, select “Automatic Renewal” and turn it off by clicking on the “Edit” icon to the right of your Apple Music membership.
Following the cancellation of your Apple Music membership, Apple Music will not charge you any more fees; but, when your three-month free trial period expires, you will no longer have access to any of the service’s music.
Now is the time to move on.
Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
Apple Music is a legally protected work. Even though we pay a monthly membership fee in exchange for unlimited access to Apple Music’s complete collection, we do not technically own the music we listen to. We will no longer be able to listen to any of the music on Apple Music once we have cancelled our membership. However, even if you decide to cancel your Apple Music membership after the free trial, there are still methods to maintain Apple Music. Here are two really useful tutorials that I strongly suggest to you: 1)How to Continue Using Apple Music After the Free Trial 2.) How to Keep Apple Music Playable Even After You Have Terminated Your Apple Music Subscription Are you looking for a solution to permanently preserve tracks from Amazon Music Unlimited as well as Prime Music?
Amazon Music Converter is freeware.