Apple Music costs $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing). College students can subscribe for $4.99 per month.
What is the price of Apple Music per month?
- Apple Music will launch at $9.99 per month, Apple has confirmed today, though new subscribers to its streaming audio system will get a three month trial to whet their appetite.
- 1 How much is Apple Music for a year?
- 2 Is Apple Music $10 a month?
- 3 Is Apple Music worth the cost?
- 4 How can I get Apple Music for free?
- 5 How do I get 1 year Apple Music?
- 6 Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
- 7 How do I get 6 months free Apple Music?
- 8 What’s better Apple Music or Spotify?
- 9 Do u pay for Spotify?
- 10 Are songs free on Apple Music?
- 11 What is the cheapest music subscription?
- 12 Is Apple Music free?
- 13 Is Apple Music really free for 3 months?
- 14 Is Apple Music free on iPad?
- 15 Apple Music
- 16 Hear sound all around.
- 17 Listen and discover. In perfect harmony.
- 18 Playlists and chartsthat keep you in the mix.
- 19 Choose the plan that’s right for you.
- 20 In case you missedanything.
- 21 Working with Apple Music.
- 22 Apple Music pricing: Individual, family, and student plans, and how to save
- 23 How much does Apple Music cost?
- 24 How to pay less for Apple Music
- 25 The complete guide to Apple Music
- 26 Apple Music: Getting started
- 27 Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
- 28 Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
- 29 How Much Is Apple Music, and How Can You Get It for Free?
- 30 Apple Music plans
- 31 How Apple Music compares to the competition
- 32 What is Apple Music Family, how much is it, what does it offer?
- 33 Apple Music Family plan: How much does it cost?
- 34 Apple Music Family Plan: What does it include?
- 35 Apple Music Family Plan: Where is it available?
- 36 Apple Music Family Plan: How do you sign up?
- 37 How Much is Apple Music? Apple Music Cost and Plans – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
- 38 How Much Does Apple Music Cost?
- 39 Is monthly subscription the only option in Apple Music?
- 40 How to Set an Annual Subscription on Apple Music?
- 41 Is Apple Music Worth the Cost?
- 42 Is Apple Music Free?
- 43 How Much is Apple Music a Month in the UK?
- 44 How to Start Listening to Music on Apple Music?
How much is Apple Music for a year?
$9.99/month or $99/year for individuals. $14.99/month for families (up to 6 users) $4.99/month for college students.
Is Apple Music $10 a month?
Once your trial ends, your Apple Music subscription will auto-renew for $10 a month, which can be cancelled anytime. This deal is only good for new Apple Music members.
Is Apple Music worth the cost?
While there’s certainly no shortage of great options for streaming music, Apple Music is more than worth consideration. It offers a larger selection of music than most of its competitors with 60 million songs. And it comes in at roughly the same price. This can be a great way to discover new music.
How can I get Apple Music for free?
How To Get Apple Music Free Trial
- Access the Apple Music website.
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section.
- Pick the plan you want.
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price.
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner.
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID.
- Hit the Continue button.
How do I get 1 year Apple Music?
In the App Store (on iOS 10), scroll to the bottom of the featured tab and tap the “View Apple ID” option. From there, tap the Subscriptions option and choose Apple Music. Then, you should see the individual 1-year membership for $99. Simply tap that option to switch your account.
Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
Change or cancel your Apple Music subscription If you’re not a subscriber, you can use Music to listen to music synced to iPhone from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download previous iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free.
How do I get 6 months free Apple Music?
Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If the offer doesn’t appear immediately after launching the app, go to the Listen Now tab where it will appear. Tap Get 6 months free.
What’s better Apple Music or Spotify?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
Do u pay for Spotify?
Spotify is free to use on mobile, desktop or tablet – so it’s accessible with ease, wherever you are. You can access the free version using the smartphone app, desktop software or website.
Are songs free on Apple Music?
Answer: A: Songs downloaded through Apple Music will be part of the subscription; you won’t get individually charged for them, but will need to keep paying for the subscription to be able to play them. Songs downloaded outside of Apple Music need to be paid for normally.
What is the cheapest music subscription?
Amazon Music Unlimited
- Amazon Music Unlimited: $10 month ($8 with Prime) for ad-free streaming.
- Amazon Music Unlimited (Single Device): $4 a month for playback on one Echo or Fire TV device.
- Amazon Music Unlimited Family: $15 a month with support for six family members.
Is Apple Music free?
Yes, there is a free Apple Music service that requires no paid subscription. Once a user signs up and the free trial ends, features such as offline listening, track skipping, and music recommendations are limited.
Is Apple Music really free for 3 months?
Before you do, though, don’t sleep on the fact that you can now get a three-month trial of it absolutely free! Apple Music has a great three-month trial to let you really explore its library and features without needing to pay.
Is Apple Music free on iPad?
Change or cancel your Apple Music subscription If you’re not a subscriber, you can use Music to listen to music synced to iPad from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download previous iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free.
- With compatible audio devices, you can get 6 months of Apple Music for free. Find out more.
Hear sound all around.
Take advantage of our three-month free trial. *Try it risk-free*
- Over 90 million songs and 30,000 playlists are available to play
- Take use of dynamic head tracking for sound that surrounds you in a spatial audio experience. 1st, download your favorite tunes from the internet. Play them when you’re not connected to the internet. By just asking Siri, you may listen to anything in the Apple Music collection. Get access to specially produced playlists and live radio
- Listen to music on all of your devices
* You may try it for free.
Listen and discover. In perfect harmony.
Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos allows you to hear sound all around you. 1As well as stunning resolution and lossless audio. 2With dynamic head tracking on AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max, you can enjoy even more immersive sound. 1 Simply request that Sirito play music by any artist, in any mood, or in any genre.
- Hey Siri, play exercise music
- Hey Siri, play J Balvin in the kitchen
- Hey Siri, play workout music
- Hey Siri, put on something relaxing
Sing along, tap forward, or just listen to the lyrics, which are always visible unless you turn them off in your device’s settings. With CarPlay, you can listen to your Apple Music collection while driving. With Listen Now, you can discover new music that you’ll enjoy based on what you’re already listening to. With curated and tailored playlists, you can get a taste of our editors’ favorite music. Music may be downloaded and streamed directly to your Apple Watch.
Playlists and chartsthat keep you in the mix.
We’ve introduced Apple Music Voice Plan, a new subscription service developed just for Siri that allows you to access any song, playlist, or radio station using only your voice – across all of your Apple devices. Simply say, “Hey Siri, start Apple Music Voice,” and you’ll be listening in no time. 4 Free trial of Apple Music Voice is available. You may try it for free.
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
The following features are available:VoiceStudent5/ IndividualStudent5IndividualFamily6
In case you missedanything.
- Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 90 million songs on a single subscription plan. You may download your favorite tracks and play them offline, view lyrics in real time while listening on all your preferred devices, receive new music tailored just to you, listen to curated playlists created by our editors, and many more features. Additionally, there will be exclusive and original stuff to look forward to. 1
- Apple Music is already downloaded and ready to use on your iOS device — including your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, and HomePod mini — and you can listen in your car or online at music.apple.com. Apple Music is also accessible on a variety of other devices, including Windows and Android smartphones and tablets, Sonos speakers, Amazon Echo, Google Nest, Smart TVs, and more. iPhone iPadWatch Apple TV is a streaming device that allows you to watch movies and television shows on your computer or mobile device. Mac HomePod CarPlay Smart TVs are televisions that are connected to the internet. Samsung LGGaming Consoles are a type of gaming console that is designed to play video games. A streaming service built for use with Siri, Apple Music Voice Plan allows you to access over 90 million songs using only your voice. It is available on the PlayStation 5 and Apple TV. Simply by asking, you may have any song, album, artist, or playlist requested. Personalized stations for every mood or activity, seamless listening across all of your favorite devices, curated playlists from our editors, new ways to use Siri with Apple Music that are customized for you, exclusive and original content, and more are all included. The Apple Music Voice Plan is simple to use
- All you have to do is ask Siri to play some music to get started. The app allows you to subscribe within it, and you may listen to the content simply by making a voice request on any Siri-enabled device
- Yes You can take use of all of the advantages of Apple Music with Siri if you have a device that supports Siri and an Apple Music subscription. All plans also include Type to Siri functionality
- However, the plan you pick will determine which features are available. (1) After a three-month trial period, the Apple Music Voice Plan costs $4.99 per month after that. Student can subscribe to the Apple Music Student Plan, which costs $4.99 per month. (3) After a three-month free trial period, an individual monthly subscription costs just $9.99 per month after that. Fourteen dollars a month gets you the Apple Music Family Plan, which lets you share your membership with up to five people while also providing each member with their own personal account on the service. (5) In addition, the Apple Music Individual Plan and the Apple Music Family Plan are included in Apple One, which allows you to bundle up to five different Apple services into a single monthly membership at a discounted price. The Apple One service is available for $14.95 a month, and Dolby Atmos is a cutting-edge audio technology that immerses you in a truly immersive listening experience. In contrast to stereo music, which is restricted to the left and right channels, music generated in Dolby Atmos is not limited to the left and right channels, allowing artists to position individual sounds all around you. Each instrument’s loudness, size and brightness may also be adjusted by the artist to show finer elements in the song
- Apple Audio users who use the current version of Apple Music on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV can listen to thousands of Dolby Atmos music tracks using any headphones. Whenever Dolby Atmos music is available for a song and you are listening with compatible Apple or Beats headphones, Dolby Atmos music is played back automatically. In order to use different headphones, go to SettingsMusicAudio and turn Dolby Atmos on all of the time. Music in Dolby Atmos format may also be heard through the built-in speakers of a compatible iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac, or by connecting your Apple TV 4K to one of the following devices : The HomePod speakers that have been set up as the default speakers, a Dolby Atmos compliant sound bar, an AV receiver that supports Dolby Atmos, or a television that supports Dolby Atmos audio are all options. Please visit the following link for a complete list of supported devices. Dolby Atmos is not accessible with the Apple Music Voice Plan
- Lossless audio compression decreases the size of a song’s original file size while retaining all of the information contained within it. Apple Music is making its full collection of more than 90 million songs available in lossless audio at a variety of various formats, including high definition. 2 If you’re referring to lossless audio via Apple Music, the term “Lossless” means lossless music up to 48kHz, while the term “Hi-Res Lossless” means lossless audio from 48kHz to 192kHz. Lossless and Hi-Res Lossless files are extremely huge and take up a significant amount of bandwidth and storage space compared to regular AAC files. Lossless audio is not accessible with the Apple Music Voice Plan
- However, you may listen to lossless music on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV by using the most recent version of the Apple Music app. Lossless audio may be enabled in the SettingsMusicAudio Quality section. For cellular or Wi-Fi connections, you can select between Lossless and Hi-Res Lossless compression. It should be noted that Hi-Res Lossless requires additional equipment, such as a USB digital to analog converter. Yes. With an Apple Music Family Plan, up to six individuals in the family may take advantage of all of Apple Music’s services as well as its entire repertoire of music. In order to get started, just set up Family Sharing on your iOS or iPadOS device as well as your Android phone or Mac and invite family members to join
- Students have access to all of the same Apple Music features and advantages as individual users. Student membership price is available for up to four years once your college or institution verifies your status as a student. You may use this discount for as long as you are a student. When your membership expires after four years, you will be re-enrolled at the individual member rate. Apple Music contains no advertisements, and your iTunes collection remains intact. You may access your full collection through Apple Music or iTunes for macOS or Windows
- New users can get six months of Apple Music for free when they purchase a compatible audio device from the company. Check to see if your iPhone or iPad is running the most recent version of iOS or iPadOS before continuing. Once your audio device is connected to your iPhone or iPad, you will be able to activate your Apple Music trial account. After the first activation of the qualifying gadget, you will have three months to redeem the offer.
Working with Apple Music.
A wide range of tools are available to Apple Music artists to help them produce, release, and measure music on a worldwide scale. The MusicKit, RSS feeds, widgets, brand guidelines, badge art and other methods of showcasing material on Apple Music are all covered in detail in this section.
- Apple Music for Artists
- Apple Performance Partners Program
- Apple Music for Publishers
Apple Music pricing: Individual, family, and student plans, and how to save
Are you thinking about joining up for Apple Music for the first time, or are you thinking about returning to the service? Follow along as we dissect how muchApple Musiccosts, including information on the family plan, student discount, carrier offers, Apple One bundles, and ways to save money on the subscription service. Update on May 17: Apple Music is becoming an even better value with the addition of Spatial Audio and Lossless support, which will be available for no additional charge in June.
Users may stream albums and tracks to their devices, as well as download them to their devices for offline playing on devices like as iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watches, and other similar devices.
When it comes to individuals who are already invested in the Apple ecosystem, Apple Music is particularly enticing thanks to excellent Siri support, the ability to track what friends are listening to, and a seamless HomePod/mini experience.
- Apple Music is offering lossless streaming to its full repertoire at no additional cost, as well as Dolby Atmos spatial audio capabilities. More information about Apple Music Lossless, including iOS 14.6, HomePod compatibility, and compatible headphones
When looking for a program to assist you in transferring your songs, albums, playlists and other media to Apple Music, SongShift and FreeYourMusicare both excellent choices.
Additionally, we’ll look at other methods to save money with Apple Music, in addition to the various plan rates shown below.
How much does Apple Music cost?
Apple Music offers a free three-month trial period to the majority of new consumers. Following that, the following are the primary pricing options:
- Individuals pay $9.99 per month or $99 per year
- Families pay $14.99 per month (up to 6 users)
- College students pay $4.99 per month
- Included with Apple One bundles starting at $14.95
The following is a list of the features that are included with each plan:
How to pay less for Apple Music
Purchasing discounted iTunes gift cards in the past was a smart method to save money on services such as Apple Music and other subscriptions. Finding inexpensive gift cards, on the other hand, has become more difficult since Apple launched unified gift cards. However, you may keep a watch on 9to5Toys to see if any new ones appear. Here are some additional suggestions for saving money on Apple Music:
- In the event that you subscribe to numerous Apple services, purchasing anApple One bundle can save you anywhere from $6 to $25 per month (for more information, see our full analysis here). Apple Music is included at no additional cost with some Verizon unlimited plans (check with Verizon for more information). The following information is for students who wish to receive a 50 percent discount: If you choose a basic plan, paying annually will save you $20 ($99 against $119 if you pay monthly)
- If you choose a premium plan, paying yearly will save you $20 ($99 versus $119 if you pay monthly)
- Consider purchasing a family plan and taking advantage of Family Sharing
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- Should you choose the iPad Air or the iPad Pro with a screen size of 11 inches? Learn how to use AirTag by doing it yourself, including setup, precision locating, Lost Mode, battery change, and more. How to remove an unwanted Apple AirTag from your device
- The following is an explanation of how iPhone battery calibration works in iOS 14.5:
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel:
The complete guide to Apple Music
When Apple introduced the iTunes Store in 2003, it was the company that single-handedly flipped the digital music sector on its head. It has now grown into Apple Music, which is a music streaming service that competes with services such as Spotify, Tidal, and other similar services. Whatever your level of Apple Music experience, whether you’re new to the service or have been a member since the beginning, there’s a lot to learn—especially if you’re thinking about switching from another provider.
Apple Music: Getting started
What the hell is this contraption? Apple Music blends subscription-based music streaming with programming that is similar to that of a worldwide radio station. The service is available to customers on a “all you can eat” basis: By paying one low monthly charge, users have access to Apple Music’s huge 90-million-song catalog. All new iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Macs come pre-installed with the Music app, which is the interface via which you access the service. The app is also accessible for Android phones, as well as for a wide range of smart TVs, streaming boxes, and gaming consoles.
- Why is Apple Music different from the iTunes Store?
- In no way, shape, or form.
- A distinct iTunes Store application is available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, in addition to the Music app.
- The iTunes Store has been moved to a part of the Songs app, where you may still purchase music.
- What is Apple Music, and how does it differ from the iTunes Store in terms of purchasing music?
- You pay a one-time charge to gain access to Apple Music’s complete repertoire, but you do not really own any of the music you listen to on the service.
- In the same way that every other media streaming subscription service, whether it’s a music-only service like Spotify or Tidal, a TV service like Hulu, or a movie/TV combo service like Netflix or HBO Now, works, Apple Music works as well.
No, not at all.
You can access your complete iTunes collection from within Apple Music by selecting the My Music tab from the Apple Music menu bar (think of your iTunes library now as your music library).
If you already purchased TV series and movies through iTunes, you will be able to access them through the TV app.
However, Apple places a strong focus on Apple Music’s radio stations and its carefully crafted playlists, even though the idea and virtually all of the music are the same.
Songs, pop culture news, and conversations with artists are all delivered through a carefully chosen collection.
Speaking of curating, Apple Music also provides personalized suggestions based on your preferences, taking into account the music you enjoy and recommending additional artists and playlists for you to listen to.
These may be found under the For You area of the app—but first, you’ll need to set it up by following the instructions to choose the genres and musicians that interest you.
Using this, you can get started with the curating of the music that the service feeds into your account.
Oh, and you can also view music videos without being interrupted by advertisements, as well as Apple’s unique original content.
Using the Connect platform, artists were able to share exclusive content with their audience.
Apple, on the other hand, terminated the Connectservice.
Apple Music is available for $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family membership that includes up to six individuals (which requiresiCloud Family Sharing).
In conjunction with iOS 15.2 and macOS 12.1 came the introduction of a newApple Music Voice plan, which offered restricted functionality at $4.99.
If you cancel during the trial period, you will not be eligible for a subsequent free trial period.
Is there a free, ad-supported version of this software?
The option to listen to Apple Music radio stations with a limited number of skips will be available to anybody who logs in with an Apple ID, and this includes Beats 1, which will be available to anyone who checks in with an Apple ID.
What devices am I able to utilize this with?
On top of that, it’s also available on the Mac and PC (through iTunes 12.2 or later, or through the Music app beginning with macOS Catalina), Apple TV (running tvOS 9 or later), and Apple Watch.
It is possible to access Apple Music on a number of smart TVs and streaming devices, as well as on various gaming consoles.
Wait a minute, did you just say Android?
Android users may join up for Apple Music and have access to the whole collection, but they will lose out on the full range of services available to iOS users (like voice commands).
Is it compatible with Apple AirPlay?
Almost every song and music video has an AirPlay button next to it, which you can use to broadcast the music to any device you wish.
Apple Music is accessible in over 100 countries across the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Brazil, and India, among others.
What is Apple Music Voice, and how does it work?
You may use your voice to request any song, album, or artist, as well as any of the hundreds of Apple-curated playlists available for download.
As a result, you have access to the whole song collection, but you are unable to create your own playlists, use Spatial Audio or Lossless Audio, see lyrics, or download songs to your library for playing when you are offline.
Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
I subscribe to iTunes Match on a regular basis. Is it still necessary to have iTunes Match if I subscribe to Apple Music in order to maintain my whole music library in one place? Because iTunes Match and Apple Music are two totally different services, it will be up to you to decide whether or not you want to maintain your existing iTunes Match account after the transition. If you have a large number of rare tunes and other items in your own music library that you can’t obtain through Apple Music, you may want to consider retaining both Apple Music and Spotify memberships.
- Apple continues to offeriTunes Match, a service that allows you to store the music that you own in the cloud using your Apple ID.
- Over the course of several years, I refined my playlists on both Spotify and iTunes.
- When you create an Apple Music account, all of your iTunes playlists, as well as the rest of your iTunes collection, will be immediately imported.
- There is currently no simple method to import your existing playlists into Apple Music.
Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
What is the sound quality like? Apple Music broadcasts music with a bitrate of 256kbps, which is the same as the rate used by iTunes Match for streaming. Spotify, on the other hand, employs a bitrate of 320kbps, which is a significant reduction. The lossless version of select Apple Music tracks and albums is available at no additional cost when using Apple Music Lossless. However, the most significant advantage of Apple Songs is the newest Spatial Audio function, which is available for certain music.
- Is Apple Music compatible with Apple’s HomePod speaker?
- Is there a connection between Apple Music and Sonos?
- In the event that you already have Sonos speakers installed in your house, getting started with Apple Music streaming is a breeze.
- Log in to Apple Music by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- You can save as many songs as you like, as long as your device has enough storage space.
- You will not be able to burn them on a CD, utilize them in other video projects, or save them on any other devices that are not linked to your Apple Music subscription.
In the event that you’re concerned about data overages, or if you’re planning on visiting a location where there is no reliable wifi connection, the offline listening function is an excellent choice.
When it comes to radio, iTunes Radio uses a Pandora-style approach, allowing users to construct their own stations based on their favorite songs, artists, albums, or genres, and iTunes will then offer up tracks that are relevant to that topic.
Apple Music’s radio stations, on the other hand, are primarily human-curated, whereas iTunes Radio stations were created using algorithms.
Zane Lowe, a former BBC personality, is in charge of the project from Los Angeles, with Ebro Darden of Hot 97 in New York and Julie Adenuga in London assisting him as well.
That every user on the planet receives the same material at exactly the same moment is extremely remarkable, and these stations take a lot more curated approach to radio than iTunes Radio does, which is incredibly cool as well.
Will the standalone iTunes Radio service continue to be a free service?
All of Apple Music’s radio stations, as well as Apple Music 1 itself, are available for free to anybody with an Apple ID—though the genre- and artist-based radio stations will be sponsored by advertisements and have a restriction on the number of song skips they allow.
Although many of the old record label-sponsored iTunes Radio stations have vanished, you may be out of luck if you want to listen to them now.
What musical genres does Apple Music 1 mostly feature?
On any given day, you’ll hear a well-balanced mix of indie rock, hip-hop, pop, funk, electronic, classic rock, dance music, and more, all of which have been expertly weaved together in a way that doesn’t seem like a jumbled jumble of sounds.
Furthermore, the Apple Music 1 DJs choose one music each day to serve as their daily World Record, and that track is played hourly at the half-hour mark.
Among the interviews that broadcast were those featuring 2021 Apple Music Award winners The Weeknd, H.E.R., and Olivia Rodrigo (among others).
What is the best way to add music from Apple Music 1 to my playlists? A song on Apple Music 1 that was so fantastic that you knew you’d want to listen to it again was a positive sign. Here’s how to find out where it is. iOS/iPadOS:
- Tap on the song listing at the bottom of the screen, but above the control panel, when you’re listening to Beats 1 or another Apple Music radio station. A song panel should fill the screen, including cover art, the song and artist names, and player controls. A task list should display once you click on the three-dot button next to the song and artist names. “Add to a Playlist” is one of the tasks to be completed. Select that option, and a list of your playlists will be displayed. Select the one to which you wish to add the music by tapping it. To confirm that the activity was completed, you’ll receive a pop-up message that says “Added to Playlist.”
As a result, if you navigate to the LibraryPlaylists playlist, the music should be there. Mac:
- Right-click a song in the currently playing section at the top of the Music app when listening to Apple Music 1, or another Apple Music radio station, and select “Save target as.” Alternatively, position your mouse over the song title in the currently playing area and then click on the three-dot button that appears
- There will be a pop-up menu shown. SelectAdd to Playlist from the drop-down menu
- A list of your playlists will be shown. The playlist to which you wish to add the music should be selected, or you may choose New Playlist to create a new playlist from scratch. When you click on the song, an alert will display at the bottom of the Music sidebar, informing you that it has been added to your playlist.
That’s all there is to it. After selecting the playlist from the sidebar, you should be able to see that the music has been included. Is there a restriction on the amount of songs that may be included in a playlist? We’re not aware of anything like that! Remove from the equation. What is the best way to tell it which songs you don’t like? When listening to a playlist or radio station, you have the option of skipping any songs that you don’t like for (except for inApple Music 1, which is live).
- For example, you can express your dissatisfaction by selecting “Suggest less like this” from the three-dot menu (.).
- This used to be fairly hard, but Apple has recently made it much simpler—all you have to do now is tap or click on the name of the artist.
- As soon as they are added, they are instantly added to the Library page, where you may arrange your collection alphabetically by artist, album, and song title.
- Scroll down to find the songs you’ve recently added to your collection.
- It all boils down to the agreements that Apple has reached with various artists and record companies over the years.
- What do you think of podcasts?
- Is it possible to get Apple Music over the web?
- Navigate to music.apple.com using your web browser.
- You can use the online interface in a similar fashion to the Music app on your Mac, and it’s a convenient method to access your music when you’re not using one of your own devices.
- In order to avoid having my credit card charged by Apple, I need to terminate my free trial membership.
- Please keep in mind that if you make a purchase after clicking on links in our articles, we may receive a small fee.
How Much Is Apple Music, and How Can You Get It for Free?
It’s only natural for iPhone or MacBook owners to be interested in learning more about Apple Music. Apple Music might appear a little strange when compared to other music streaming services such as Spotify or Pandora. There are some limited-time “free” choices available, as well as a free trial to try out Apple Music, but if you use the service for an extended period of time, you will be required to pay. Anyone who signs up for the service will be required to pay a monthly charge in order to access it.
This cost may be well worth it for the appropriate purchasers, especially considering that Apple Music provides live radio broadcasts and unique exclusives. Let’s take a deeper look at what’s going on.
Apple Music plans
Please keep in mind that each subscription level includes access to the same catalog of ad-free material, offline listening, Apple Music 1 live and on-demand radio programs, and exclusive releases as the previous plan. You can stream more than 90 million songs (all of which are now available in lossless audio for no additional charge) ad-free after signing up, and you’ll also have access to special playlists and live radio that you can listen to across all of your devices. The Family membership (more on that later) is the most significant distinction, as it allows you to create up to six individual accounts under a subscription that is invoiced as a single flat charge each month, regardless of how many people you add on.
Apple Music Individual — $10
To restate, Apple Music does not offer a free plan; thus, if you’re searching for the most basic method to get your foot in the door — or if you don’t qualify for any of the savings listed below — you’ll need to sign up for an Individual membership, which costs $10 per month. Apple is also offering users the opportunity to pay for a year’s worth of service in advance for $99 — a $21 savings — which isn’t too shabby if you want to lock people into their service. However, you should constantly compare the price of your membership to other options (we talk more about this below with our Spotify comparisons).
Apple Music Student Subscription — $5
Apple Music, like Spotify, gives all students (with a verified student email address from a recognized educational institution) a half-price Apple Music membership for the duration of their studies. If arithmetic isn’t your strong suit, this reduces the monthly subscription expense to a manageable $5 per month instead. For the time being, the offer is only open to college students who are currently enrolled.
Apple Music Family Subscription — $15
Interested in purchasing an Apple Music subscription for your family of up to six people? For $15 per month, you can have access to the Apple Music Family plan. This equates to a total savings of $5 a month for two family members, $15 for three, $25 for four, $35 for five, and $45 for six family members, depending on the size of the family.
Apple Music Voice — $5
The Voice Plan, which was introduced in the autumn of 2021, provided an interesting option to other Apple Music subscriptions: It’s a reasonable $5 a month, but it’s audio-only, and we mean that in the most literal sense. Because it can only be activated and controlled by Siri, it is only accessible on smartphones that have Siri built in (primarily just Apple devices). Despite the fact that Voice will have access to all of Apple Music’s audio tracks, it will not have the capability of playing videos or searching for lyrics on the service.
In turn, this plan is an excellent fit for people who are more casual and who listen to a lot of music through their HomePods, AirPods, or CarPlay devices. It also gives you access to all of Apple Music’s playlists, and it allows you to customize your experience depending on your tastes over time.
Apple Music with Verizon
The good news for Verizon Unlimited customers is that you are eligible for a free Apple Music membership if you meet the requirements. Absolutely nothing per month is required in order to obtain a six-month Individual membership for the bargain price of zero dollars per month. Currently, in order to be eligible for the free six months, you must be enrolled in either the Play More or the Get More Unlimited plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Like a membership purchased straight from Apple, you will have access to the Apple Music collection, the ability to download music for offline listening, and the ability to stream your favorite songs via 5G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi.
Apple Music with discounted Apple gift cards
If you take a look at the payment choices for Apple Music subscriptions, you’ll notice that you may pay for Apple Music with Apple gift cards, including iTunes music cards. This opens the door to a new way to save money on your membership by paying using discounted Apple gift cards instead of cash. The difficulty, though, is in locating them. First, check for special shop promotions, like as Best Buy’s offer to purchase an App Store and iTunes gift card in exchange for receiving Apple Music for free for six months.
Apple Music free deals for new buyers
In the event that you are a first-time Apple Music subscriber, you should look for promotions that offer you free months in exchange for signing up as a new user or purchasing certain goods, for example. These transactions can change over time, but some of the more notable recent examples are as follows:
- Best Buy is now giving a promotion for three free months of Apple Music, which new users will be eligible for when they sign up for the service. This deal may be obtained with merely a Best Buy account
- Apple also continues to give free memberships for new customers of certain items, such as Macs or iPhones, as they did with Apple TV+ when it first became available
- And Purchase of newer Apple brand headphones — such as AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Beats — entitles new customers to six months of free Apple Music service after signing up for the service. It is not possible to redeem older versions, like as the first-generation AirPods and select Beats devices.
How Apple Music compares to the competition
Spotify not only has a significant advantage over Apple Music in terms of worldwide coverage, but it has also just taken the lead over Apple Music in terms of paying customers, with 44.7 million paying members to Apple’s 37 million. Apple, on the other hand, is far from being a slacker, delivering 90 million songs, 30,000 playlists, and best-in-class human-run radio stations, among other unique material, earning it a large fan following in the United States and throughout the world.
Music and podcast selection
Spotify outperforms Apple when it comes to increased music-discovery capabilities, but its music catalog is rather more restricted in comparison (although that difference is narrowing). Many music enthusiasts who enjoy a variety of genres may welcome Apple Songs’s larger selection of music. Instead of exclusive releases and live radio stations, Spotify has more popular podcasts and has been pushing human-curated playlist material to compete with Apple’s live radio stations. Both sites also allow you to download any streaming music to your computer so that you may listen to it later.
When you tell Siri to “Play more like this,” Apple has also improved the assistant’s capabilities even more.
If free is your jam
However, at the present, there are some significant differences between the two leading competitors. First and foremost, Spotify continues to be the only service that offers a free version that lets users to listen to on-demand tunes (with some restrictions on mobile devices, but none on desktop) in return for advertisements. In the event that you do not wish to pay anything for your music service, this is a simple option to choose from. The voice-only option on Apple Music is now the most affordable choice, while reports suggest that Spotify is working on its own low-cost alternative for a similar service in the future.
Second, if audio format and quality are crucial to you, Apple is unquestionably the leader in the field: As part of the iOS 14 launch, the business had already made a selection of tunes available in its spatial audio format, which was previously unreleased (which pairs perfectly with the AirPods Max headphones). Although Apple Music plans to provide spatial audio with support for Dolby Atmos Music in the spring of 2020, the company has already revealed lossless audio throughout its full collection of more than 90 million songs.
- In 2021, Spotify’s HiFi tier was nowhere to be found. Is the year 2022 going to be any different? The greatest free music applications available for iOS and Android devices. This Christmas season, Delta Airlines is offering complimentary Spotify streaming services. The best in-ear headphones for 2022
- Spotify now has a Netflix hub, allowing you to listen to the soothing sounds of Squid Game while you work.
What is Apple Music Family, how much is it, what does it offer?
(Pocket-lint) – a piece of lint found in a pocket. Apple Music is a music-streaming service that was first introduced by the company in 2015. The service, which competes with the likes of Spotify, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited, provides users with access to millions of songs as well as a variety of features, depending on their subscription level, and is available in English and Spanish. Apple Music Family is one of four paid-for subscription choices available, one of which is the Apple Music membership.
This section is devoted to the Apple Music Family membership, and it covers everything you need to know about it, from how much it costs to what it includes and where it can be found, in detail.
Apple Music Family plan: How much does it cost?
Similarly to the Amazon Music Unlimited plan, the Apple Music Family plan costs $14.99 per month in the United States and £14.99 per month in the United Kingdom, and it provides access to Apple Music for up to six individuals. Following Spotify’s recent price rise, it is somewhat less expensive than the Spotify Premium for Familyplan. If you want to share your Apple Music Family membership with additional members of your family, you’ll need to set up Family Sharing on a device that is compatible with it.
Apple Music is also included in theApple One membership bundle, which includes access to all of Apple’s services.
You’ll get Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage.
Additionally, the Apple One Premier tier is available for $29.95/month in the United States and £29.95/month in the United Kingdom, and it offers access to Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, as well as News+, 2TB of iCloud storage, and Fitness+ for you and up to five family members.
Apple Music Family Plan: What does it include?
Aside from providing access for up to six users, the Apple Music Family plan also provides each of those users with a separate individual account, which will allow them to stream ad-free music and videos, access more than 70 million songs and their iTunes library, listen online or offline, and download 100,000 songs to their personal music library. Users on family plans will also have access across all of their devices, as well as the ability to see what their friends are listening to and access to Apple Music 1 live and on-demand radio broadcasts, among other features.
If they have enabled iCloud Family sharing, they will also be able to share iTunes purchases with other members of the Family plan.
Apple Music Family Plan: Where is it available?
The Apple Music Family package is available in more than 100 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. You may check to see if the Apple Music Family Plan is available in your country by visiting this page: Apple Music Family Plan.
Apple Music Family Plan: How do you sign up?
A subscription to the Apple Music Family plan can be obtained through the use of any of the following devices: an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or an Android device. A Family membership can be added to an existing Apple Music Individual or Student subscription if the latter is no longer required. Following the instructions on this page from Apple’s support website will assist you in managing your membership selections. Individual and Student subscriptions to Apple Music are immediately cancelled when a person joins a Family plan, unless they previously had an Apple Music membership as an Individual or Student.
How to sign up for Apple Music Family plan for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is covered in depth immediately after this paragraph.
Setting up Apple Music family on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Launch the Apple Music application. To see the Apple Music screen if you don’t see it right away, touch ‘For You’ at the bottom of the screen
- You may take advantage of the trial offer if you’re joining Apple Music for the first time or if you’ve previously utilized one. If you already have an Apple Music subscription, sign in with your existing credentials and then switch to a Family membership. Then select the ‘Family’ option, followed by ‘Start Trial.’ In the event that you are requested, enter your Apple ID and password that you use to access the iTunes Store. You may be prompted to verify your billing information, but you will not be charged for the full monthly amount until after the trial period has ended. Add a valid payment method and click ‘Join’ to proceed. Accept the terms and conditions if you are requested to do so. Select musical genres and performers that you enjoy. You can also see what your friends are listening to and receive notifications when new music from your favorite artists is released.
Following the procedures outlined above, family members who have previously been set up in Family Sharing will immediately have access to Apple Music. Request an invitation to Family Sharing from the family organizer if you don’t already have access to the service. With our Curve MastercardByPocket-lint International Promotion, you may accrue rewards and advantages on all of your current credit and debit cards. Every time you make a payment, this ingenious technique will save you time and effort.
Setting up Apple Music family on an Android device:
- Install the Apple Music app from the Google Play store. Launch the Apple Music application. To access the Apple Music screen if you don’t see it, hit the three vertical dots and then tap ‘For You’. You may take advantage of the trial offer if you’re joining Apple Music for the first time or if you’ve previously utilized one. If you already have an Apple Music subscription, sign in with your existing credentials and then switch to a Family membership. Select the Family option, and then select Start Trial. If asked, sign in using the Apple ID and password that you use to access the iTunes Store on your computer. To create a new Apple ID if you don’t already have one, go to the ‘Create New Apple ID’ button. You may be prompted to verify your billing information, but you will not be charged for the full monthly amount until after the trial period has ended. Add a valid payment method and click ‘Join’ to proceed. Accept the terms and conditions if you are requested to do so. Select musical genres and performers that you enjoy. You can also see what your friends are listening to and receive notifications when new music from your favorite artists is released.
To enable iCloud Family Sharing, follow these steps: Account SettingsManage Membership may be accessed by selecting the three vertical dots. Maintain control over the family. Britta O’Boyle is the author of this piece.
How Much is Apple Music? Apple Music Cost and Plans – Blog – FreeYourMusic.com
Purchasing an Apple Music subscription provides access to millions of songs, music suggestions, and other features. You may listen to your favorite songs on all of your devices with the Apple Music app, as well as download music and listen to it offline. Apple Music launched in 2015 and quickly established itself as a superior alternative to iTunes. But what distinguishes these two services from one another? Let’s have a look at this. The most significant distinction is that iTunes is a store where you can purchase music, movies, television shows, and a variety of other items.
Prices may vary: tracks are available for purchase at one of three price points: 69 cents, 99 cents, and $1.29 (plus taxes and shipping).
However, the reality is that if you want to listen to new music, you will still have to pay money on iTunes.
Their monthly membership may be a better value because you have access to nearly all of the music ever made by all of the artists who have ever existed.
However, we shall go into further detail about this later in this post. It’s time to get into the specifics of why you should upgrade to a premium Apple Music membership. Let’s get this party started! In this post, we will discuss:
How Much Does Apple Music Cost?
Apple Music is completely free for the first three months. In compared to Spotify, it has a three-fold longer trial time, whereas Spotify only gives one month free of charge. You may use the trial version to access all premium features on all of your devices before deciding whether or not to purchase a full-featured membership. Following the free trial period, you will be automatically charged the price of the plan you have chosen. If you decide that you don’t enjoy Apple Music after the trial period, you may cancel your subscription at any time with no repercussions.
While it is possible to purchase a premium version of Apple Music, it is recommended that you research the costs involved before making the purchase.
- Individuals may subscribe to Apple Music for $9.99 per month
- Families can subscribe for $14.99 per month
- And students can subscribe for $4.99 per month.
One of the most popular plans is for Individual clients, which is the most affordable. Users in the United States may subscribe for $9.99 per month and get access to an infinite amount of music. Family plans, as the name implies. are the most suitable alternative for families to consider (or a group of friends). If you want to subscribe to Apple Music, the Family Plan is only $14.99 a month. Within the scope of a single subscription, a maximum of six persons can establish customized profiles and listen to limitless music under the same terms and conditions as with an Individual plan.
- Apple Music has also released a third subscription option.
- This plan has a monthly fee of $4.99.
- If you want to take advantage of the plan, you must first verify your student status by entering into the UNiDAYS computer system.
- As you can see, Apple Music offers a number of subscription options from which you may select the most appropriate one for you.
- You will have access to Live Radio Beats 1 without any degradation in the sound quality of the music being played.
- As a result, if you ever decide to go from Spotify to Apple Music, you won’t experience any financial hardship.
Is monthly subscription the only option in Apple Music?
Without a doubt, no. Apple Music provides two types of subscriptions: monthly and annual. Both are available for purchase. An yearly membership to the magazine costs $99.
By opting for an annual membership, you will save around $20 every year. However, obtaining this yearly membership is not as simple as it appears. This isn’t unexpected; Apple wants us to spend more money for their products. We have, however, discovered a mechanism to alter your membership plan.
How to Set an Annual Subscription on Apple Music?
Be aware that you will be required to purchase an Apple Music membership if you are a first-time customer. It all comes down to having access to the Apple Music application’s settings. You won’t be able to alter it unless you have a membership. If you already have an Apple Music account, the process is significantly simpler, and you may avoid the step of registering an account entirely. Apple Music users may modify their subscription plan by going toMembership Settings in the Apple Music app and selecting the annual plan option.
You see how simple it is?
Is Apple Music Worth the Cost?
Access to 60 million songs, as well as the Internet radio station Beats 1 and local radio stations from across the world, is provided through Apple Music. The service is available 24 hours a day. For the most part, Apple Music is a music streaming service that doesn’t require you to have an internet connection in order to listen to your favorite tunes. The premium edition of Apple Music allows you to download music and podcasts so that you may listen to them while you are not connected to the internet.
There’s one more element that distinguishes Apple Music from the competition.
Is it really worth it?
Is Apple Music Free?
Yes. At the very least, somewhat. Surprised? Despite the fact that many people believe that you must purchase a premium subscription in order to enjoy Apple Music, this is completely false! According to what has already been said, you may try out the Apple Music service before committing to a full-fledged membership. After the trial period, which lasts three months, you will still be able to use the service, but with certain restrictions. You won’t be able to skip songs or download them, and the number of music suggestions will be restricted, but the most important feature, which is listening to the music, will remain available.
First and foremost, as a Verizon Unlimited client, you are automatically entitled for a free six-month trial period of service.
Apple gift cards purchased at Best Buy are eligible for a 6-month subscription to Apple Music at no additional cost!
How Much is Apple Music a Month in the UK?
Apple Music’s policy is on the verge of providing consumers all around the world with access to limitless music under the same terms and conditions. As a result, the prices are nearly the same whether you live in the United Kingdom, the United States, or India. According to Apple, Apple Music will be offered in 114 different countries by 2020, making it the most widely used music streaming service on the planet. However, there are a few outliers. While the membership fee in the United Kingdom is $9.99 per month, customers in Israel pay around $5.20, while subscribers in Russia pay approximately $3.
As a result, if a Russian subscriber pays less than an American subscriber, the artist will receive a less amount of money. It is really crucial because the majority of their streams originate in those nations.
How to Start Listening to Music on Apple Music?
We believe you have made up your mind about whether you want to become an Apple Music premium member or not by now. Continue reading if you want to learn how to become a member of the Apple Music club. We’ll walk you through the process of registering for Apple Music and starting to listen to music. Begin by determining which subscription type is most appropriate for you. We’ve already covered the individual, student, and family plans, but you can find out even more information about them on the official Apple Music website by clicking here.
Step 1: Upgrade devices
Download and install the latest version of iOS on your iPhone or iPod touch; update your iPad to the most recent version of iPadOS; and update your Mac to the most recent version of macOS. Make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes for Windows installed on your computer. Visit the Apple website to learn more about how to upgrade your device.
Step 2: Open the Apple Music App
Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac computer. Launch the iTunes program for Windows on your computer. Then click on theContinuebutton to move forward.
Step 3: Start a Trial Subscription
To get started, click on theTry it Freebutton. One free trial membership per person or family is permitted (up to six people).
Step 4: Enter your Apple ID and Password
After clicking “Use existing Apple ID,” you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password. Create a new Apple ID if you don’t already have one by clicking Create a new Apple ID and following the on-screen instructions to do so. For help if you can’t recall whether or not you have an Apple ID account, you may write to Apple support to get the situation resolved. They’re always willing to lend a hand!
Step 5: Confirm the Data
You may be prompted to verify your billing information or to include a payment method that has been approved. Then tap or clickAttach to attach it. Accept the terms of service if you are requested to do so.
Step 6: Start Listening
Afterwards, Apple Music will ask you to select your favorite music genres and performers so that it can generate customized playlists for you, and. ta da! Navigate to the Apple Music app and look for a certain artist or song. Launch the iTunes program for Windows on your computer. Go to theFor Yousection if you’re looking for music recommendations that are suited to your tastes. Navigate to the Browse screen to view the latest news, popular music, carefully curated playlists, and other content.
Those who are perplexed as to why music streaming services are so popular should remember that for the price of a single CD, they may have access to almost all of the world’s music.