When the trial ends, the Apple Music plan for students is $4.99 per month, compared to the standard $9.99 per month for individuals. This is only the second time Apple has offered students a limited time six-month promotion offer for Apple Music.
How to get student discount on Apple Music?
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- Go to Listen Now or For You.
- Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
- Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
- You’ll be taken to the UNiDAYS website where you’ll need to follow the onscreen prompts to verify your enrollment.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to
- 1 How much is Apple Music for a high school student?
- 2 How do I pay Apple Music as a student?
- 3 How can I get Apple Music cheaper?
- 4 How do I get my 6 month free Apple Music student?
- 5 How much is Apple Music a month for students?
- 6 Is Apple Music better than Spotify?
- 7 Do students get Netflix for free?
- 8 Is Apple Music expensive?
- 9 How long does Apple Music student last?
- 10 Is Apple Music free now?
- 11 How do I get Apple Music forever for free?
- 12 Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
- 13 Does Apple verify student discount?
- 14 Is Apple Music free for 3 months?
- 15 Does Disney plus do student discounts?
- 16 Get an Apple Music student subscription
- 17 How to get a student subscription to Apple Music
- 18 How to get Apple TV+
- 19 How to reverify your student status
- 20 Get help with your UNiDAYS account
- 21 Apple Music pricing: Individual, family, and student plans, and how to save
- 22 How much does Apple Music cost?
- 23 How to pay less for Apple Music
- 24 Apple TV Plus is now bundled with Apple Music student plans
- 25 Apple Music Student Discount: How To Get It & Save 50 Percent
- 26 How To Get Apple Music Student Plan
- 27 How to get an Apple Music student discount — get 50% off a monthly subscription
- 28 Who is eligible for an Apple Music student discount?
- 29 What is the Apple Music student discount?
- 30 How to claim your Apple Music student discount in the U.S.
- 31 How to claim your Apple Music student discount in the U.K.
- 32 More student discounts
- 33 Students can get Apple TV+ free with half price Apple Music
- 34 Can I get Apple Music or Apple TV for free?
- 35 What is the Student Apple Music deal?
- 36 How can I get the Student Apple Music discount?
- 37 Starting College This Fall? You Could Get Apple Music and Apple TV+ Free for up to Six Months
- 38 Apple TV+ Is Still Included Too
- 39 How Much Is Apple Music, and How Can You Get It for Free?
- 40 Apple Music plans
- 41 How Apple Music compares to the competition
- 42 How To Get An Apple Music Student Discount In 2021 Fast
- 43 How Does Apple Music Student Discount Work?
- 44 How Do I Create An Apple Music Account?
- 45 Can I Switch To An Apple Music Student Membership?
- 46 How To Get An Apple Music Student Discount?
- 47 Can Apple Music Verify Student Enrollment?
- 48 Eligibility For The Apple Student Music Discount
- 49 How To Apply Your Apple Student Music Discount
- 50 Apple Music Student Discount
- 51 Frequently Asked Questions On How To Get Apple Music Student Discount
- 52 Is Apple music free for students?
- 53 Can I use Apple music without paying?
- 54 Conclusion
- 55 References
- 56 Recommendations
- 57 How to Get an Apple Music Student Discount
- 58 Who Is Eligible for the Apple Music Student Discount?
- 59 What Do You Get With the Apple Music Student Discount?
- 60 How to Get the Apple Music Student Discount Through iTunes
- 61 Who Is Eligible for the Apple Music Student Discount Through Unidays?
- 62 What Does the Unidays Apple Music Student Discount Get You?
- 63 How to Sign up for Unidays to Get an Apple Music Student Discount
- 64 How to Get Your Unidays Apple Music Student Discount
- 65 How to get a discount on Apple Music if you are a student
- 66 How much is apple music for students
- 67 Do students get 6 months free Apple Music?
- 68 Is Apple Music or Spotify cheaper?
- 69 How do I get student discount if I already have Apple Music?
- 70 How does Apple verify student discount 2021?
- 71 Is Apple Music free now?
- 72 Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
- 73 Is Apple Music worth the price?
- 74 How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
- 75 Is Spotify or Apple Music better?
- 76 Can I buy a year of Apple music?
- 77 Can you still buy Apple music for a year?
- 78 How much is a YouTube music?
- 79 How much is Apple Music Monthly?
- 80 How much is Spotify for a year?
- 81 How much is Spotify monthly?
How much is Apple Music for a high school student?
Students can join Apple Music for $4.99 per month for up to 48 months in total. There’s always a validation service that make s sure you’re a student. The validation is done through UNiDAYS.
How do I pay Apple Music as a student?
In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music Membership.
- Tap “Verify your student status.” You’ll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
- Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility.
How can I get Apple Music cheaper?
Apple Music has launched a new cheaper plan called the Apple Music Voice Plan. Apple Music usually costs $9.99 per month for individuals or $14.99 per month for families. A discounted plan for students is available at $4.99 per month.
How do I get my 6 month free Apple Music student?
Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. Go to Listen Now or For You. Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family). Choose Student, then tap or click Verify Eligibility.
How much is Apple Music a month for students?
While those plans are perfect for many people, eligible students are better off getting the Apple Music Student plan. Apple notes that the Student plan is available for half the cost of the Individual one, coming in at just $4.99/month.
Is Apple Music better than Spotify?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
Do students get Netflix for free?
There is no such thing as a student discount for Netflix. Everyone, including college students, needs to pay $7.99 for a monthly Netflix subscription.
Is Apple Music expensive?
Both Spotify and Apple Music offer a free three-month trial period for their premium services, which normally cost $10 (£10, AU$12) a month. It costs $5 for students, $15 for an Apple Music family plan or $16 for a Spotify family plan. You can stream any song from the catalog on demand, plus listen to songs offline.
How long does Apple Music student last?
Students enrolled in degree-granting universities and colleges can join Apple Music at a discounted monthly rate for up to 48 months.
Is Apple Music free now?
Apple Music works beautifully on Apple devices, plus there’s an app for it across a range of platforms, including Android. Right now, new members can get their first six months of Apple Music for free from Best Buy.
How do I get Apple Music forever for free?
Method 1. Get 3 Months Free Apple Music [Trial Offer]
- Open the Apple Music app on iTunes.
- Click the trial offer then choose a subscription plan (Individual, Student, or Family subscription).
- Sign in with your existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID.
- Confirm your billing information and payment method.
Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
Change or cancel your Apple Music subscription If you’re not a subscriber, you can use Music to listen to music synced to iPhone from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download previous iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free.
Does Apple verify student discount?
An Apple Specialist will verify your eligibility using your university ID or acceptance offer.
Is Apple Music free for 3 months?
If you’ve never tried Apple Music before you’ll be able to get three months absolutely free of charge, with no catch and no questions asked. To do so, visit Apple’s website by clicking here, and choose ‘Free Trial’ in the top right corner, or click ‘Try it free for three months’ on the relevant plan.
Does Disney plus do student discounts?
The short answer, sadly, is “No.” The service does not offer a discount specifically targeting students, at least not at this time. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t save some money when you sign up for Disney Plus. You might be able to get as much as a year for free.
Get an Apple Music student subscription
University and college students who are enrolled in degree-granting institutions can subscribe to Apple Music for a reduced monthly fee of up to $9.99 per month for up to 48 months. Furthermore, if you have an Apple Music student membership, you will also receive Apple TV+ for a short time period after signing up. Students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, post-graduate degree program, or comparable Higher Education course at an accredited university, college (in the United States only), or post-secondary school are eligible for an Apple Music student subscription (Canada only).
Get a student subscription to the magazine.
Find out more about Apple Music’s availability and price options.
How to get a student subscription to Apple Music
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes and begin listening. Select Listen Now or For You from the drop-down menu. Select the trial offer by tapping or clicking on it (one trial per person or household)
- Select Student from the drop-down menu, then tap or click. Check for Eligibility
- The UNiDAYS website will be redirected to you, and you’ll need to follow the onscreen directions to complete the enrollment verification process. You will be sent back to the Apple Music app or iTunes when UNiDAYS confirms that you are a student. Sign in using the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases on the Apple Store. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions. If you’re not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can assist you in determining whether or not you have. Verify your billing details and include a valid payment method in your order. Join by tapping or clicking on the Join button.
How to get Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is now available for free to students who have an Apple Music student membership for a short period of time. Simply launch the Apple TV application and begin watching Apple Originals. When using Family Sharing, you will not be able to share your free Apple TV+ access. Apple TV+ isn’t accessible in all countries or regions, so check your local availability. Apple Music may be available in your country or area, however Apple TV+ may not be available in your nation or region. Find out what’s available in your nation or region by visiting the website.
How to reverify your student status
If you have an Apple Music student subscription, you’ll receive a notice near the end of each year asking you to confirm your student status in the Apple Music app or on iTunes. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you may also check your student status at any time by using the Settings app.
In the Apple Music app or iTunes for Windows
If you see a notice asking you to verify your student status, follow the instructions below:
- Use your finger to tap or click Check for Eligibility
- Use your finger to tap or click Visit the website
- Log in to the web-based portal of your organization. Following your successful login to your institution’s site, you will be sent back to Apple Music and presented with a confirmation page
In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Subscriptions may be found under Settings > Subscriptions. Select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu. Select “Verify your student status” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be routed to the UNiDAYS website
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your eligibility. As soon as the verification process has been completed, you will be directly redirected to Apple Music, where you may continue your Apple Music student membership.
If you’re no longer a student
Your Apple Music student membership will automatically convert to an Apple Music individual subscription once you have graduated from college or completed 48 months of a student subscription. You will also lose free access to Apple TV+. When requested to authenticate your student status after starting Apple Music, but you’re no longer a student or have finished 48 months of a membership, select “I’m No Longer A Student” from the drop-down menu. You will not be prompted to verify your identity again.
Get help with your UNiDAYS account
Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation. Apple disclaims any and all liability in connection with the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites, goods, or services.
Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites. For further information, please contact the seller. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Apple Music pricing: Individual, family, and student plans, and how to save
Are you thinking about joining up for Apple Music for the first time, or are you thinking about returning to the service? Follow along as we dissect how muchApple Musiccosts, including information on the family plan, student discount, carrier offers, Apple One bundles, and ways to save money on the subscription service. Update on May 17: Apple Music is becoming an even better value with the addition of Spatial Audio and Lossless support, which will be available for no additional charge in June.
Users may stream albums and tracks to their devices, as well as download them to their devices for offline playing on devices like as iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watches, and other similar devices.
When it comes to individuals who are already invested in the Apple ecosystem, Apple Music is particularly enticing thanks to excellent Siri support, the ability to track what friends are listening to, and a seamless HomePod/mini experience.
- Apple Music is offering lossless streaming to its full repertoire at no additional cost, as well as Dolby Atmos spatial audio capabilities. More information about Apple Music Lossless, including iOS 14.6, HomePod compatibility, and compatible headphones
When looking for a program to assist you in transferring your songs, albums, playlists and other media to Apple Music, SongShift and FreeYourMusicare both excellent choices. Additionally, we’ll look at other methods to save money with Apple Music, in addition to the various plan rates shown below.
How much does Apple Music cost?
Apple Music offers a free three-month trial period to the majority of new consumers. Following that, the following are the primary pricing options:
- Individuals pay $9.99 per month or $99 per year
- Families pay $14.99 per month (up to 6 users)
- College students pay $4.99 per month
- Included with Apple One bundles starting at $14.95
The following is a list of the features that are included with each plan:
How to pay less for Apple Music
Purchasing discounted iTunes gift cards in the past was a smart method to save money on services such as Apple Music and other subscriptions. Finding inexpensive gift cards, on the other hand, has become more difficult since Apple launched unified gift cards. However, you may keep a watch on 9to5Toys to see if any new ones appear. Here are some additional suggestions for saving money on Apple Music:
- In the event that you subscribe to numerous Apple services, purchasing anApple One bundle can save you anywhere from $6 to $25 per month (for more information, see our full analysis here). Apple Music is included at no additional cost with some Verizon unlimited plans (check with Verizon for more information). The following information is for students who wish to receive a 50 percent discount: If you choose a basic plan, paying annually will save you $20 ($99 against $119 if you pay monthly)
- If you choose a premium plan, paying yearly will save you $20 ($99 versus $119 if you pay monthly)
- Consider purchasing a family plan and taking advantage of Family Sharing
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- Should you choose the iPad Air or the iPad Pro with a screen size of 11 inches? Learn how to use AirTag by doing it yourself, including setup, precision locating, Lost Mode, battery change, and more. How to remove an unwanted Apple AirTag from your device
- The following is an explanation of how iPhone battery calibration works in iOS 14.5:
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money. More. More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel:
Apple TV Plus is now bundled with Apple Music student plans
When Apple TV Plus releases on Friday, November 1st, the cheap student plan for Apple Music will include access to the new service as well. The additional benefit does not increase the cost of the student plan, which remains at $4.99 per month for full access to the music streaming service. One restriction is that, like with any discounted rate, you must provide proof that you are enrolled in some form of educational institution in order to be eligible for it. The inclusion of Apple TV Plus in the student plan is a bit surprising, given Apple’s aversion to giving stuff away for free, or even at significant discounts.
Apple must reach a large number of viewers if it is to turn the service into a really viable and long-term company.
Apple is already doing this in a significant way: sales of most new Apple gadgets now include a one-year membership to the company’s services.
Given that Apple is only charging $4.99 a month for the entirety of Apple TV Plus, it may have been difficult to convince students to subscribe given the limited selection of content available through the service.
Despite the fact that a representative from Apple told us that the bundle would be available for “a limited time,” it’s unclear whether that means Apple TV Plus will be phased out later this year or at some point in the future when the service’s price will inevitably rise as it gains additional content and, with any luck, some prestige behind it.
Apple Music Student Discount: How To Get It & Save 50 Percent
Are you currently enrolled as a student? Would you like to utilize Apple Music? Keep your ears peeled! Find out how to acquire the streaming service — together with Apple TV+ — for half the price of the standard subscription. AppleMusic offers a variety of subscription options to select from, including one that is particularly designed for students. In the realm of online subscriptions, student-specific plans have grown increasingly popular, particularly among academic institutions. Spotify’s student plan is one of the most well-known, providing users with access to Spotify, Hulu, and Showtime for a low monthly fee of $4.99.
- Subscriptions like these may be quite beneficial for students who are working with a tight spending budget and attempting to save as much money as possible.
- The Individual plan, which costs $9.99 a month and gives you access to one Apple Music account, is available.
- Free trials, unlimited access to over 75 million songs, offline listening, and features such as Dolby Atmos and Lossless Audio for a better listening experience are all included with each of those subscription options.
- Apple points out that the Student plan, which costs $4.99 per month, is half the price of the Individual plan, saving users money.
- Furthermore, Apple Music Student includes Apple TV+ at no additional charge, as if that wasn’t enough.
How To Get Apple Music Student Plan
With little question, Apple Music Student is an amazing bargain; but, how does one go about joining up for the service? The following is the procedure to be followed by someone who is completely new to Apple Music: Open the Apple Music app, select ‘Listen Now,’ then select the ‘Trial’ button at the bottom of the page, followed by the ‘Student’ option. Someone who is already paying for the Individual plan but wishes to convert to the Student plan will have a somewhat different experience. Open the Settings app on an iPhone or iPad and tap the user’s name at the top of the screen.
- After selecting the Student plan, customers will need to verify their eligibility by tapping on the ‘Verify Eligibility’ button.
- After their enrollment has been validated, users are sent back to the Apple Music app, where they may complete their Apple Music Student registration.
- Using an iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app and press ‘Settings,’ then tap the name shortcut at the top of your screen, then select ‘Subscriptions’ and then tap ‘Verify your student status,’ then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the re-verification procedure.
- Upon graduation from college or reaching the 2-year maximum, the Student plan will automatically transition to Apple Music Individual for $9.99/month (and they will lose access to Apple TV+), at which point the contract will be terminated.
- Source:AppleCasting Robin will be played by Keaton in the DCEU’s Batgirl film.
- (1214 Articles Have Been Publish) Since 2012, Joe has been writing and speaking on consumer technology on a regular basis.
His primary interest is cellphones, but he’s eager to chat to you for hours about just about everything that involves a computer processor. He currently resides in Kalamazoo, Michigan, with his wife, two cats, and a pit bull/boxer mix as a family. Joe Maring has more to say.
How to get an Apple Music student discount — get 50% off a monthly subscription
(Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.) If you are presently enrolled in school, you may take advantage of a fantasticApple Musicstudent discount. This music streaming service provides you with access to millions of songs as well as unique radio stations and artist interviews, among other features. No matter if you’re working out in the school gym or pulling an all-nighter in the library, it’s the perfect streaming service to provide a soundtrack to your day. As an added bonus, Apple is including a free membership to Apple TV Plus, allowing you to catch up on the latest season of Ted Lassoor original hits like The Morning Show, as well as other new episodes.
- How to acquire an Apple student discount
- How to discover the greatest offers on Nike student discounts
- How to get an Amazon student discount
- And more. In addition, learn how to acquire a Best Buy student discount—and save a lot of money
Who is eligible for an Apple Music student discount?
According to Apple’s qualifying rules for this student discount, you must be a student enrolled in a bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree, or comparable Higher Education course at a university or college in order to qualify. The offer is also exclusively available to students enrolled in post-secondary institutions in Canada.
What is the Apple Music student discount?
Students who qualify receive a 50 percent discount on a monthly Apple Music membership for a period of up to 48 months, or until they no longer qualify as students (whichever comes first). This reduces the monthly price of Apple Music from $10 to just $5 (£10 to £5 in the United Kingdom), which is a remarkable deal considering that the service includes nearly every musician you can think of in its repertoire. Apple Music is available in more than 100 countries worldwide. You’ll also receive a free membership to Apple TV Plus, the company’s Netflix competitor that provides a variety of original programming, including some exclusive movies, in addition to the standard subscription.
How to claim your Apple Music student discount in the U.S.
The Apple support website provides a guide on how to get your Apple Music student discount, however UNiDAYS is the quickest and most convenient option to join up. The fact that this third-party platform is utilized by a slew of merchants to provide unique discounts to students makes it a worthwhile investment of time to create an account. You will, however, be required to use your university or college email address in order to establish your eligibility. Simply follow the steps below to obtain your Apple Music student discount after you have registered your UNiDAYS account or checked in if you already have one.
How to claim your Apple Music student discount in the U.K.
In order to be eligible for an Apple Music student discount in the United Kingdom, you must first create a UNiDAYS account.
As a student, you may already be a member of this third-party network, which provides a variety of student-only discounts. If you don’t already have one, establish one using your university email address and then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your Apple Music student discount.
More student discounts
Additionally, there are a variety of other discounts available to students in the United States and United Kingdom – for example, you can receive a Spotify student discount, save money on a Best Buy student discount, or save money on new athletic equipment with a Nike student discount. In addition, this document demonstrates how to obtain a Microsoft student discount. Rory is a writer for Tom’s Guide who is located in the United Kingdom. He covers a wide range of issues, including technology news, discounts, gaming, streaming, and more.
Aside from penning hot takes on the newest gaming gear and streaming series, he can be found watching a borderline unhealthy quantity of movies and being profoundly disappointed by his bad football club on any given day.
Students can get Apple TV+ free with half price Apple Music
For students, you may already be aware that Apple Music is available at a discounted rate of 50% off the regular price. In other words, instead of £9.99/$9.99 a month, you’ll pay £4.99/$4.99 a month for a maximum of 48 months. Apple is also pairing Apple TV+ with the Apple Music Student Deal for a limited period, but only for a limited time. Apple TV+ is normally available for £4.99/$4.99 per month. In order to take advantage of the offer, you will need to provide proof of your student status.
- In order to take advantage of the deal in the United Kingdom, you must first visit the Unidays website. To take advantage of the deal in the United States, go to this page on Apple’s website.
Can I get Apple Music or Apple TV for free?
In order to take advantage of this deal in the United Kingdom, you must first visit the Unidays website. To take advantage of this deal in the United States, go to this page on Apple’s website.
What is the Student Apple Music deal?
Those enrolled in full-time study may take advantage of Apple Music’s student membership plan, which gives a 50 percent subscription discount, bringing the monthly cost of Apple Music membership down from £9.99/$9.99 to £4.99/$4.99 per month. For the summer of 2021, the Student Apple Music package now includes Apple TV+ (which is ordinarily £4.99/$4.99 per month), which is a save of $10.00. There are similar programmes in Ireland, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and Denmark, each of which offers half off the standard price in exchange for a donation.
How can I get the Student Apple Music discount?
Students who wish to take advantage of the student discount must be enrolled at an accredited institution or college at the time of purchase. To participate, you must complete the following steps:
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and listen to some music. Select Student from the drop-down menu when you click on Start your trial. Verify Eligibility by tapping or clicking on it. Students from the United Kingdom will be directed to the UNiDAYS website, where they must log in or establish an account. Users in the United States will need to authenticate their student status on Apple’s website. Upon completion of the verification process, you will be sent back to the Music app. Make use of your Apple ID to log into Music. You’ll need to fill out the payment information form.
For further information, please see Apple’s website. In order to receive the discounted subscription rate for Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad while you are a student, you must first tap where it says “Are you a University Student?” You will then be directed to a verification system, and if your college or university qualifies, you will be given the discounted subscription rate. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, you’ll receive a notice near the end of each year asking you to confirm your student status in the Apple Music app or on iTunes.
If you go to Apple’s Education-focused shop, you may get much more than just a free trial of Apple Music. Learn how to obtain student discounts from Apple in this article, and also read on for all you need to know about Apple’s Back to School promotion.
Starting College This Fall? You Could Get Apple Music and Apple TV+ Free for up to Six Months
As college students return to school in one form or another this autumn, Apple has launched a new deal in a bid to get more people into the Apple Music fold: Eligible students may now receive six months of Apple’s streaming music service for free. Apple’s new trial offer for Apple Music is part of the company’s larger Back to School push. where the firm is giving away a free set of AirPods to everyone who purchases a new Mac or iPad for use at a university or college this semester. Instead of being required to make a purchase to take advantage of the back-to-school promotion, this Apple Music student offer will allow you to take advantage of six months free without making any other commitments — you aren’t even required to continue your subscription after the six months are up, although Apple obviously hopes that most people will.
In the past, when Apple has offered free trials like this, it has only offered partial free trials to previous subscribers; for example, since Apple Music normally comes with a three-month free trial for new subscribers, what Apple normally does is just give returning subscribers the difference between the normal free trial (which they would have taken advantage of the first time they signed up) and the extended free trial — so, for example, if you previously subscribed to Apple Music, you would only be eligible for the difference between the normal free trial (which you The other caveat is that you’ll need to verify your student identity with Apple — unlike hardware purchases, Apple doesn’t offer free trials of its services on the honor system, so you’ll need to use UNiDAYS to verify your enrolment in a college or university by linking your Apple Music account with UniDAYS before you can access the service.
As a bonus, Apple Music is still available at its standard student rate, which means that if you wish to continue using it after the free trial period has over, you’ll just have to pay $4.99/month rather than the typical $9.99/month.
Apple TV+ Is Still Included Too
In addition, thestudent Apple TV+ bundle that was announced by Apple earlier this year is still available, which means that even those who take advantage of the free trial will be able to access Apple TV+ for free for six months, after which the $4.99 monthly Apple Music subscription will still include free access to Apple’s streaming service, making it an even better deal for students, considering that Apple TV+ is normally priced at $4.99/month on its own.
Apple is also said to be in the midst of building up new digital service bundles that might be unveiled later this year, but based on what we’ve heard so far, it appears like the student pricing for Apple Music and Apple TV+ will continue to be the best value in town.
The six-month free trial offer is valid through October 31, but Apple has not stated when or if it plans to discontinue the bundle.
If you’re a student who qualifies, you may join up using the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or directly on the web through UNiDAYS if you have a qualifying student ID.
How Much Is Apple Music, and How Can You Get It for Free?
It’s only natural for iPhone or MacBook owners to be interested in learning more about Apple Music. Apple Music might appear a little strange when compared to other music streaming services such as Spotify or Pandora. There are some limited-time “free” choices available, as well as a free trial to try out Apple Music, but if you use the service for an extended period of time, you will be required to pay. Anyone who signs up for the service will be required to pay a monthly charge in order to access it.
Let’s take a deeper look at what’s going on.
Apple Music plans
Please keep in mind that each subscription level includes access to the same catalog of ad-free material, offline listening, Apple Music 1 live and on-demand radio programs, and exclusive releases as the previous plan. You can stream more than 90 million songs (all of which are now available in lossless audio for no additional charge) ad-free after signing up, and you’ll also have access to special playlists and live radio that you can listen to across all of your devices. The Family membership (more on that later) is the most significant distinction, as it allows you to create up to six individual accounts under a subscription that is invoiced as a single flat charge each month, regardless of how many people you add on.
Apple Music Individual — $10
To restate, Apple Music does not offer a free plan; thus, if you’re searching for the most basic method to get your foot in the door — or if you don’t qualify for any of the savings listed below — you’ll need to sign up for an Individual membership, which costs $10 per month. Apple is also offering users the opportunity to pay for a year’s worth of service in advance for $99 — a $21 savings — which isn’t too shabby if you want to lock people into their service. However, you should constantly compare the price of your membership to other options (we talk more about this below with our Spotify comparisons).
Apple Music Student Subscription — $5
Apple Music, like Spotify, gives all students (with a verified student email address from a recognized educational institution) a half-price Apple Music membership for the duration of their studies. If arithmetic isn’t your strong suit, this reduces the monthly subscription expense to a manageable $5 per month instead. For the time being, the offer is only open to college students who are currently enrolled.
Apple Music Family Subscription — $15
Interested in purchasing an Apple Music subscription for your family of up to six people? For $15 per month, you can have access to the Apple Music Family plan. This equates to a total savings of $5 a month for two family members, $15 for three, $25 for four, $35 for five, and $45 for six family members, depending on the size of the family.
Apple Music Voice — $5
The Voice Plan, which was introduced in the autumn of 2021, provided an interesting option to other Apple Music subscriptions: It’s a reasonable $5 a month, but it’s audio-only, and we mean that in the most literal sense. Because it can only be activated and controlled by Siri, it is only accessible on smartphones that have Siri built in (primarily just Apple devices). Despite the fact that Voice will have access to all of Apple Music’s audio tracks, it will not have the capability of playing videos or searching for lyrics on the service.
In turn, this plan is an excellent fit for people who are more casual and who listen to a lot of music through their HomePods, AirPods, or CarPlay devices. It also gives you access to all of Apple Music’s playlists, and it allows you to customize your experience depending on your tastes over time.
Apple Music with Verizon
The good news for Verizon Unlimited customers is that you are eligible for a free Apple Music membership if you meet the requirements. Absolutely nothing per month is required in order to obtain a six-month Individual membership for the bargain price of zero dollars per month. Currently, in order to be eligible for the free six months, you must be enrolled in either the Play More or the Get More Unlimited plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Like a membership purchased straight from Apple, you will have access to the Apple Music collection, the ability to download music for offline listening, and the ability to stream your favorite songs via 5G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi.
Apple Music with discounted Apple gift cards
If you take a look at the payment choices for Apple Music subscriptions, you’ll notice that you may pay for Apple Music with Apple gift cards, including iTunes music cards. This opens the door to a new way to save money on your membership by paying using discounted Apple gift cards instead of cash. The difficulty, though, is in locating them. First, check for special shop promotions, like as Best Buy’s offer to purchase an App Store and iTunes gift card in exchange for receiving Apple Music for free for six months.
Apple Music free deals for new buyers
In the event that you are a first-time Apple Music subscriber, you should look for promotions that offer you free months in exchange for signing up as a new user or purchasing certain goods, for example. These transactions can change over time, but some of the more notable recent examples are as follows:
- Best Buy is now giving a promotion for three free months of Apple Music, which new users will be eligible for when they sign up for the service. This deal may be obtained with merely a Best Buy account
- Apple also continues to give free memberships for new customers of certain items, such as Macs or iPhones, as they did with Apple TV+ when it first became available
- And Purchase of newer Apple brand headphones — such as AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Beats — entitles new customers to six months of free Apple Music service after signing up for the service. It is not possible to redeem older versions, like as the first-generation AirPods and select Beats devices.
How Apple Music compares to the competition
Spotify not only has a significant advantage over Apple Music in terms of worldwide coverage, but it has also just taken the lead over Apple Music in terms of paying customers, with 44.7 million paying members to Apple’s 37 million. Apple, on the other hand, is far from being a slacker, delivering 90 million songs, 30,000 playlists, and best-in-class human-run radio stations, among other unique material, earning it a large fan following in the United States and throughout the world.
Music and podcast selection
Spotify not only has a significant advantage over Apple Music in terms of worldwide coverage, but it has also just taken the lead over Apple Music in terms of paying customers, with 44.7 million paying members to Apple’s 37 million subscribers. Apple, on the other hand, is far from being a slacker, with 90 million songs, 30,000 playlists, and best-in-class human-run radio stations, among other unique material, earning it a large following in the United States.
If free is your jam
However, at the present, there are some significant differences between the two leading competitors. First and foremost, Spotify continues to be the only service that offers a free version that lets users to listen to on-demand tunes (with some restrictions on mobile devices, but none on desktop) in return for advertisements.
In the event that you do not wish to pay anything for your music service, this is a simple option to choose from. The voice-only option on Apple Music is now the most affordable choice, while reports suggest that Spotify is working on its own low-cost alternative for a similar service in the future.
Second, if audio format and quality are crucial to you, Apple is unquestionably the leader in the field: As part of the iOS 14 launch, the business had already made a selection of tunes available in its spatial audio format, which was previously unreleased (which pairs perfectly with the AirPods Max headphones). Although Apple Music plans to provide spatial audio with support for Dolby Atmos Music in the spring of 2020, the company has already revealed lossless audio throughout its full collection of more than 90 million songs.
- In 2021, Spotify’s HiFi tier was nowhere to be found. Is the year 2022 going to be any different? The greatest free music applications available for iOS and Android devices. This Christmas season, Delta Airlines is offering complimentary Spotify streaming services. The best in-ear headphones for 2022
- Spotify now has a Netflix hub, allowing you to listen to the soothing sounds of Squid Game while you work.
How To Get An Apple Music Student Discount In 2021 Fast
Because of the ongoing development in the music industry, there has been a technical revolution in the way music is acquired and distributed. These may be rather expensive for students, particularly when it comes to Apple Music. This is why we’ve created this guide on how to acquire an apple music student discount for your reading enjoyment. You’re interested in learning more about how you may save money on the top deals in 2021, right? This page will offer you with information on the perks that you may receive from Apple as a student, as well as the criteria that you must meet to be eligible for those benefits.
How Does Apple Music Student Discount Work?
The demand for music streaming on Apple devices is rising as the company grows. As a result, a constant stream of audio and video content is delivered to your mobile devices. It allows you to view movies or listen to music without being restricted. In the long term, you may save up to 50% by taking advantage of the discounts. A reduced rate of $4.99 per month is offered by Apple in exchange for unlimited music streaming service. To begin taking advantage of the Apple music student discount, all you need to do is create an Apple music account on their website.
How Do I Create An Apple Music Account?
Demand for music streaming on Apple devices is rising as the company grows its product line. As a result, your mobile devices are receiving an uninterrupted stream of music and video. It allows you to view movies or listen to music without being restricted in your choices. It is possible to save as much as 50% on your purchases over time. A reduced rate of $4.99 per month is offered by Apple in exchange for unlimited music streaming services. Simply creating an Apple music account is all that is required to begin taking advantage of the student discount.
Can I Switch To An Apple Music Student Membership?
Yes, it is possible. The following are the procedures you must take in order to upgrade to an Apple student membership.
- The answer is yes. The following are the procedures you must take in order to convert your Apple student membership.
How To Get An Apple Music Student Discount?
Apple Music has about 50 million songs available for you to listen to. A unique feature of Apple Music is that you may try it out for free while you seek for a deal that meets your requirements. You will find the following characteristics to be beneficial:
- While you’re listening to different songs, you may look at the lyrics. Listen to local radio stations broadcasting live from all over the world
- Music may be downloaded and streamed to your Apple Watch
- Stream 50 million songs without being interrupted by advertisements. Download your favorite tunes so that you may listen to them even when you’re not connected to the internet.
While listening to different songs, you may see the lyrics; Listen to local radio stations broadcasting in real time from all around the globe. Use your Apple Watch to download and stream music; 50 million songs are available to stream without interruption. Download your favorite tunes so that you may continue to enjoy them even when you’re not connected to the internet, and
Can Apple Music Verify Student Enrollment?
Apple’s education shop does not verify student registration up front, although it does so on a limited basis and by hand as well as through automated means. If you happen to be one of the transactions that Apple decides to audit, you’ll have to rely on the luck of the draw. Despite the fact that UNiDAYS is a third-party service that verifies student enrolment, it behaves differently when it comes to Apple student codes. Before you may access promo coupons on UNiDAYS, you must first show evidence of enrollment to the organization.
A manual verification option is also accessible for people who are not previously registered in the system.
Eligibility For The Apple Student Music Discount
The following items must be completed in order for you to be eligible for the Apple student music discount. Proofs of your identity must also be provided in order to authenticate that you are:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Current enrollment in a postsecondary institution of higher learning Having access to either a. edu email issued by your school or a. credit card type student ID issued by your institution is required.
How To Apply Your Apple Student Music Discount
Detailed instructions on how to utilize your voucher on the Apple Music website without encountering any difficulties are provided below.
- On the Apple Music website, select the services that you want and then click on the ‘add to bag’ button. Then, select the shopping bag symbol from the toolbar. If you have a promotional code, enter it where it asks if you have one. Copy and paste your Apple music discount code into the box given and click on apply
- Or Check out by clicking on the button. Choose your preferred method of payment, provide the necessary information for the payment, then click on’review your order’ to complete the process. Review your order and complete your payment in order to take advantage of your Apple Music discount
Apple Music Student Discount
Students may subscribe to Apple Music for $4.99 per month for a total of up to 48 months at a time. Validation services are always available to ensure you are enrolled as an undergraduate. UNiDAYS is used to process the validation requests. Apple Music student discount memberships are offered in more than 80 countries, including the United States. When your student status expires, your Apple Music membership automatically converts to an individual subscription, which costs $9.99 per month after that.
- IOS updates for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, as well as a newer version of iTunes for your Mac or PC are all available. Upgrading your Android phone to version 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions On How To Get Apple Music Student Discount
The Apple Music plan is geared for students, and in order to be eligible, students must be presently enrolled in an authorized institution or college. Students can receive a discount for up to four years on their Apple Music subscription.
Is Apple music free for students?
In addition to a three-month free trial, Apple Music provided a 50 percent reduction on the standard monthly membership fee for students at that time.
Can I use Apple music without paying?
If you do not have a paid membership to Apple Music, you will be able to listen to music that you have purchased or uploaded to your device, but you will not be able to take advantage of all of the services that Apple Music has to offer, including offline listening.
There are several low-cost and free streaming media sources available to students who want to save money on their media consumption. You simply need to choose the best solution that meets your requirements while remaining within your budget.
- Complete Guide on How to Set Up Your Own 401(k) Account While Still in College Simple Procedures for Obtaining Netflix Student Discounts in a Short Period of Time | Updated
- How to Obtain the Best Buy Student Discount in Record Time
- Simple Steps to Obtaining the Best Dell College Student Discounts in a Short Period of Time
Is this content a good fit for your urgent needs? If you answered yes, please offer us a 5-star review in the Review Box provided below. But if this is the case, please post a comment on this page to express your concern or ask the question, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
How to Get an Apple Music Student Discount
You may stream over 70 million songs with Apple Music, including music from your own personaliTunes collection, if you subscribe to the program. If you are a student at a qualifying institution, you can save a lot of money with an Apple Musicstudent discount and enjoy unlimited access to streaming content on campus. Even better, Apple is including free access to Apple TV+ for a limited period with the Apple Music student discount for a limited time. If you want to take advantage of the discount, you have two options: you may sign up for it through iTunes or through Unidays.
Apple Music is compatible with both Apple and Windows PCs, and it is also compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, according to the company.
Apple TV+ is compatible with iOS devices, Macs, Apple TV, Chromecast with Google TV, Amazon Fire TV devices, Roku, and a variety of smart TVs. Apple TV+ is available in the United States and Canada.
Who Is Eligible for the Apple Music Student Discount?
Apple utilizes the Unidays service, which is provided by a third-party, to verify that you are enrolled at a qualifying school. Once your eligibility for the Apple Music student discount has been validated by Unidays, you will be eligible to enjoy the discount. The following are the fundamental prerequisites to be eligible:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited institution or college
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a post-graduate qualification
Occasionally, further Apple Music savings are offered directly through Unidays, as well. Continue reading to learn how to take advantage of this opportunity and save even more money.
What Do You Get With the Apple Music Student Discount?
The Apple Music student discount offers you with all of the features of an individual Apple Music membership at a cost that is about half that of an individual Apple Music subscription. More than 70 million songs, including those from your own personal iTunes library, are available for streaming. You also get access to all of your devices and the ability to listen to music offline. You’ll also have access to Apple TV+, the firm’s streaming service that includes exclusive content created by the business.
The months do not have to be consecutive, but once you have used up your 48 months of discounted student pricing, your account will be switched to an individual Apple Music membership at the regular price, unless you have a student discount.
How to Get the Apple Music Student Discount Through iTunes
The Apple Music student plan, as well as the ability to convert an existing Apple Music plan to the student discount version, is available at all times. Even while the particular steps may alter depending on whether you sign up using iTunes on your computer or the Apple Musicapp on your iOS or Android device, the overall procedure is the same. The following is the procedure to obtain the Apple Music student discount using iTunes:
- Start iTunes and listen to your favorite music. For You may be found in the middle menu bar once you have selectedMusic in the top left corner. Continue by clicking or tapping on the button that saysContinue, then click or tap the button that saystrial offer If you already have an individual Apple Music account, there’s no need to sign up for a new trial subscription. Sign in as you normally would, and then switch your account to a student membership. If asked, select “Click” or “Tap” Get Started, then selectCollege Student or University Student from the drop-down menu, then tap or click Finish. Check for Eligibility
- Verify your enrollment by following the instructions on the screen. If you have a.edu email address from your institution, put it here. Alternatively, enter your personal email address and pick your school from the drop-down menu. Even if you’ve already used Unidays, fill out the form until you’re given the opportunity to click or tapAlready verified with Unidays? in addition to logging in using your Unidays account to expedite the procedure Log in to the student portal for your school. After successfully logging in and verifying your account, you will be sent back to iTunes to complete the signup process. In certain situations, you’ll need to be connected to your school’s Wi-Fi while simultaneously using an a.edu email address in order to be eligible for the Apple Music student discount
- However, this is not always the case. To begin your Apple Music student membership, go to iTunes and click or touch on the free trial offer. Otherwise, click or tapStart Student Membership
- If requested, provide your Apple ID and billing information, as well as your agreement to the terms and conditions of the membership. After that, you’ll be able to log into your new Apple Music account.
Who Is Eligible for the Apple Music Student Discount Through Unidays?
Apple utilizes Unidays to validate student subscriptions to Apple Music, although Unidays itself offers additional discounts on occasion, according to the company. In order to take advantage of these additional savings, you must first create an account with Unidays. This technique is identical to the one used to verify your identity through Unidays during the Apple Music sign up process, with the exception that there is an extra age restriction to access the website. To be eligible to utilize Unidays, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Current enrollment in a postsecondary institution of higher learning Having access to either a.edu email account issued by your school or a credit card-style student ID issued by your institution is required.
Parents are unable to sign up for their children’s participation in Unidays. All students must sign up for the service on their own initiative, and they must also satisfy the necessary age and enrollment criteria in order to do so. The result is that students under the age of 16 are not eligible to get Unidays discounts, even if they are enrolled in an eligible school.
What Does the Unidays Apple Music Student Discount Get You?
Students may take advantage of different Apple Music student discounts from time to time, which can be found on Unidays. As an example, you may be eligible to obtain three free months of Apple Music before being required to pay the usual student fee of $19.99 per month. It is necessary to sign up for the service and then visit the Apple Music portal on the Unidays website in order to see the specific discounts that are offered. After you have signed up for Unidays and verified your enrollment, you will be able to access current deals for Apple Music, as well as offers from a wide range of other services and merchants.
This website allows you to produce one-time-use discount codes, which may be input during the signup process for a service such as Apple Music, or during the checkout process at online retailers such as Amazon.
How to Sign up for Unidays to Get an Apple Music Student Discount
Even while the Unidays signup procedure isn’t onerous, it does need you to prove that you are currently enrolled at a recognized institution. Your Unidays account may be used to generate promo codes once it has been properly created and confirmed. Getting started with Unidays is as simple as the following:
- Locate and click or touch on the (three vertical lines) symbol located in the top left corner of theUnidayswebsite. Join today by clicking or tapping on the button. Enter your email address, choose a password, and then click or tapJoin now to confirm your participation. Fill out the form with your school information, then click or tap Continue. To complete the verification procedure, follow the on-screen prompts as they appear. For assistance if you are unable to verify automatically, or if your school is not listed, please contact Unidays for instructions on how to verify manually.
How to Get Your Unidays Apple Music Student Discount
Following the completion of your Unidays account registration and verification of enrollment, you will be able to search for Apple Music savings. This is a rather basic process that entails accessing the Apple Music gateway on the Unidays website and, if a discount code is available, producing one using the information. The following is a high-level overview of how the process works:
- Access the Unidays Apple Music interface and click on the Get Now button. When provided with an offer, selectRedeem Code from the drop-down menu. Copy the student discount code and launch the website by clicking or tapping on the Launch Website button. To sign up for an Apple Music subscription with your Unidays student discount or free trial period applied, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Thank you for informing us about this!
How to get a discount on Apple Music if you are a student
AppleInsider is supported by its readers, and as an Amazon Associate and associate partner, AppleInsider may receive commissions on qualifying purchases. Our editorial content is not influenced by our affiliate partnerships in any way. College students pay 50 percent less per month for their Apple Music membership, making it an excellent choice for back-to-schoolers on a tight budget. The following are the actions you must do in order to obtain an Apple Music student membership. Apple Musicstudent plans are simple to set up, and the process of getting started is straightforward.
A validated payment method associated with your Apple ID is also required, which might be a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account in addition to the Apple ID you’re using.
The procedure varies depending on whatever device you’re using and whether or not you’re already a subscriber to Apple Music through another plan.
How to subscribe to an Apple Music student plan (new subscribers)
- Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access Apple Music
- Alternatively, use your Mac. For You, tap or click on the screen. The free trial may be accessed by tapping or clicking on it. SelectStudent
- Verify Eligibility by tapping or clicking on it.
When you click on Verify Eligibility, you will be brought to UNiDAYS, a website that will allow you to verify your current college enrollment status. Again, you MUST have an email address ending in “.edu” in order for this to function. To authenticate your account, please follow the instructions provided by UNiDAYS. Of course, if you already have an Apple Music subscription but are planning to attend college in the near future, you may convert your account to save a little money. The free trial period for Apple Music is over, but at $4.99 a month instead of $9.99 a month, it’s worth it to make the move to the subscription service.
How to switch to an Apple Music student plan on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the Settings application. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu under your name. Apple Music Membership may be obtained by tapping on the icon. The TapStudent (1 Month) subscription service.
How to switch to an Apple Music student plan on the Mac
- Obtaining an Apple Music Subscription
- Clicking on your name in the bottom left corner
- Clicking on View Information at the top right corner
- Scrolling toSubscriptionsand clickingManage
- Clicking onApple Music Subscription
- Clicking on Student (1 Month)
Obtaining an Apple Music Subscription; Clicking on your name in the bottom left corner; Clicking on View Information in the top right corner; Scrolling to Subscriptions and clickingManage; Clicking onApple Music Subscription; Clicking on Student (1 Month);
How much is apple music for students
The service is equal to the usual plan in terms of functionality, but instead of paying $9.99 per month, eligible students can subscribe to Apple Music for $4.99 per month, saving them money.
… Apple has worked with UNiDAYs to ensure that customers who sign up for the student plan are authentic students currently enrolled in a school of their choosing.
Do students get 6 months free Apple Music?
Apple has announced that students in the United States and select other countries who have not yet subscribed to Apple Music will now be eligible for a six-month free trial — double the regular three-month trial period previously granted to students.
Is Apple Music or Spotify cheaper?
Apple Music and Spotify are both the same price (mostly) Students will pay $5, while a family plan with Apple Music will cost $15, and a Spotify family subscription would cost $16. You may stream any song from the collection on demand, as well as listen to music while not connected to the internet.
How do I get student discount if I already have Apple Music?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Subscriptions may be found under Settings > Subscriptions. Select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu. Select “Verify your student status” from the drop-down menu. You will be taken to the UNiDAYS website after submitting your information. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your eligibility.
How does Apple verify student discount 2021?
The most common method of determining your eligibility is to visit the student discount site UNiDAYS. UNiDAYS is available to students and faculty members, and it requires you to validate your account with the institution where you are enrolled. This procedure can be initiated by clicking on a link at the top of the Apple for Education website, or by clicking on this link.
Is Apple Music free now?
Apple Music is a fantastic service that works well on Apple devices and also has an app for a variety of platforms, including Android. Apple Music is one of the greatest music streaming services available, and right now you can receive your first six months of service for free with an Apple Music subscription. This is more than double the average trial term for the service, which we see on a regular basis.
Is Apple Music free on iPhone?
Yes, there is a free Apple Music service that does not need you to subscribe to a paying service. Features like as offline listening, track skipping, and music suggestions become unavailable when a user signs up and the free trial period has expired.
Is Apple Music worth the price?
While there is certainly no shortage of excellent streaming music alternatives available, Apple Music is one that should be seriously considered. This service provides a greater collection of music than the vast majority of its competitors, with 60 million tracks to choose from. And it’s about the same price as the previous model.
How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
Individuals pay $9.99 per month or $99 per year. Families pay $14.99 each month (up to 6 users) College students can sign up for $4.99 per month.
Is Spotify or Apple Music better?
According to our analysis of these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better alternative than Spotify Premium solely because it presently supports high-resolution streaming. Alternatively, Spotify, on the other hand, still offers some significant benefits, such as collaborative playlists, improved social capabilities, and so on.
Can I buy a year of Apple music?
Yes. Apple Music does offer an annual subscription plan, but it is tucked away within the app’s own settings menu. How to modify your Apple Music plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is outlined below in step by step instructions: Launch the Settings application.
Can you still buy Apple music for a year?
Apple Music now offers a $99 yearly membership option, which saves subscribers $20 each year.
In the App Store (on iOS 10), scroll down to the bottom of the featured tab and touch the “View Apple ID” option to reveal your Apple ID. From there, select Apple Music from the Subscriptions drop-down menu that appears. Then you should see the $99.00 for a 1-year membership for an individual.
How much is a YouTube music?
YouTube Music Premium is available for $9.99 a month and allows users to listen to and download music without being interrupted by advertisements. YouTube Premium costs $11.99 a month and provides customers with access to all of the features of YouTube Music, as well as the opportunity to download and view regular videos without being interrupted by advertisements.
How much is Apple Music Monthly?
Subscribers may simply upgrade to Apple Music’s premium features, which include Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio, Lyrics, Music Videos, and more, at any time by switching to the individual plan for $9.99 per month or the family plan with up to six accounts for $14.99 per month.
How much is Spotify for a year?
The $99 per year price tag increases the service’s cost to the same level as what you’d pay for a year of Apple Music at the current time.
How much is Spotify monthly?
The company’s individual subscriptions start at $9.99 per month, while its Duo plans support two accounts for $12.99 per month, and its Family plans support up to six accounts for $15.99 per month. If you’re a student, you may sign up for a cheaper plan that costs $4.99 per month instead.