To find your most played Apple Music songs on your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Music app on your home screen.
- Navigate to the Listen Now tab on the bottom menu.
- Locate the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder at the bottom of the Listen Now section.
- Open the Replay 2020 folder.
How to find top 25 most played songs on Apple Music?
- Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music on macOS 1 Launch the Music app on your iMac, iMac Pro, Mac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro. 2 On the left side of the app, you would find a sidebar. 3 Scroll down on the sidebar and you will find the ‘Top 25 Most Played’ playlist. 4 Click on the playlist and you will find all your top 25 most played songs.
- 1 How do you see your most played songs on Apple Music?
- 2 How do I find my Apple Music stats?
- 3 How do you see how many times you’ve listened to a song on Apple Music?
- 4 How do I get my 25 most played songs on Apple Music?
- 5 How do I get my top 25 most played playlist on Apple Music?
- 6 Is there a way to see most played songs on iPhone?
- 7 How to View Your Most Played Play Songs in Apple Music
- 8 Apple Music Replay
- 9 How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on the iPhone
- 10 How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on an iPad
- 11 How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on a Mac
- 12 How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Windows
- 13 How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Android
- 14 Remind Yourself About All Your Past Favorite Songs
- 15 How to find your most played Spotify and Apple Music songs
- 16 How to See Your Top 25 Most Played Songs in Apple Music
- 17 How to See Your Top Songs of the Year With Apple Music Replay
- 18 What Is Apple Music Replay?
- 19 Apple Music Replay on iPhone and iPad
- 20 Apple Music Replay on Apple Music Online
- 21 Apple Music Replay Online
- 22 How to Find Your Most Played Songs in Apple Music
- 23 Apple Music Replay 2021 is Apple’s pathetic take on Spotify Wrapped – here’s how to check yours
- 24 Here’s how to see your Apple Music Replay playlist
- 25 How To Access Apple Music Replay
- 26 How to Find Your Top Played Songs on Apple Music on iPhone and Mac
- 27 How to Find Top 25 Most Played Songs on Apple Music on iPhone
- 28 How to See your Apple Music Most Played Songs on Mac
- 29 What is the Difference between Top 25 Most Played Playlist and Apple Music Replay
- 30 How to Find Your Top Playing Songs in Apple Music
- 31 How to see your most-played songs of the year in Spotify and Apple Music
- 32 Spotify 2021 Wrapped
- 33 Tech news that matters to you, daily
- 34 Apple Music Replay
- 35 How to view your Apple Music play history
- 36 A quick note about your play history
- 37 How to view your play history on your iPhone or iPad
- 38 How to view your Apple Music play history on your Mac
- 39 New to Apple Music?
- 40 Questions?
- 41 Apple Music Replay 2021 reveals your top songs and artists of the year so far
- 42 How do I find my Apple Music Replay 2021 stats?
- 43 QUIZ: Can you pass this expert level 2020 music test?
- 44 Apple Music Replay 2021: How to find your top songs, artists, albums, and more
- 45 How to find your Apple Music Replay 2021 stats
How do you see your most played songs on Apple Music?
Head to music.apple.com/replay and you will be given the option to “get your replay mix”. From there you can find out who your most streamed artists were this year, the total amount of time you spent listening and your favourite albums.
How do I find my Apple Music stats?
Apple Music users can access their data, via the “Replay” feature, in a few ways. To simply access the playlist of your 100 most played songs, go to the “Listen Now” tab in the Apple Music app and scroll to the bottom of the page. Once there, you’ll see your Replay for 2020 and every year you’ve had Apple Music.
How do you see how many times you’ve listened to a song on Apple Music?
View your playlist as Songs – View > View As > Songs. There is a Plays column. That should be where you play count shows. many times the songs in the playlist has been played.
How do I get my 25 most played songs on Apple Music?
Tap on the “ Library” icon at the bottom-left corner of your screen to head over to the music library section within Apple Music. Now, tap on “Playlists” which is the first option under Library. Scroll down until you see “Top 25 Most Played” and tap on it.
How do I get my top 25 most played playlist on Apple Music?
View Your Top Most Played Songs in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, tap on the Library tab at the bottom.
- Under the Library section, choose Playlists.
- Next up, scroll down a bit to get the “Top 25 Most Played” playlist.
Is there a way to see most played songs on iPhone?
Click on ‘Songs’ under the Library on the left-side sidebar of the iTunes app. You’ll find a list of all your songs. Here you will see a column that says ‘Plays’ on its header. Click on the ‘Play’ column header once and the list will be sorted by the most played songs.
How to View Your Most Played Play Songs in Apple Music
Get additional options for transferring iOS data. iExplorer allows users to transfer iOS data not just from a computer to an iPhone, but also from an iPhone to a computer, which is a better option than iTunes. Media, data, and files are the three primary features of your computer that you may sync to your iPhone. Music lovers may use the Auto Transfer feature in iExplorer to automatically transfer MP3 files to their iPhone.
Apple Music Replay
A type of auto-generated recap playlist, Apple Music Replay displays the songs that you’ve listened to the most on this music streaming app in the past. Due to the fact that this function was first offered by Apple Music in January 2021, you may use it to check your most listened songs from any previous year, including 2020. These playlists are made up of the artists, bands, and songs that you have listened to the most throughout the years. The Apple Music Replay feature not only provides you with the option to discover what you were listening to years ago, but it may also remind you of music you might have forgotten about.
This feature was inspired by Spotify’s Wrapped playlist, which you can see here.
There is, however, one need for creating a Replay playlist, and that is to have an active Apple Music membership.
Those who subscribe to Apple Music today will be able to view their most played songs for the current year if they have listened to a sufficient amount of songs.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on the iPhone
On the Apple Music Website or through the Apple Music app on your iPhone, you may view your Apple Music Replay playlist. Follow the procedures outlined below to locate your most often played Apple Music tracks on your iPhone:
- On your home screen, open the Apple Music application. Navigate to theListen Nowtab located at the bottom of the screen. Locate theReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Yearfolder, which is located at the bottom of theListen Nowsection. Open theReplay 2020folder in your computer’s file system. Scroll down to see all of the songs that you listened to the most in the year 2020. Due to the fact that this playlist is updated on a regular basis, you won’t have to worry about songs that you no longer enjoy being included. If you want to listen to the playlist at this point, you may do so by tapping on thePlayorShufflebuttons located beneath the title of the playlist. The Replay playlist has 100 songs from each year, with a different song from each month. Find theReplay 2017folder in theReplay: Your Top Songs by Yearsection if you’d like to see which songs you listened to the most in 2017. Featured Artistssections will be available beneath each playlist, which you may access by clicking on the Featured Artists link. Alternatively, if you’re interested in seeing which artists you’ve listened to, you may select theSee All option in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on an iPad
The process of finding and accessing your Apple Music Replay folders on an iPad is quite identical to the process of doing so on an iPhone. To find out how, simply follow the procedures outlined below:
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPad and listen to some music. On the sidebar, select the Listen Now button. Continue to the section titledReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Year
- Navigate to the folder containing the year you’re interested in and tap on it
- Go to the bottom of the page to see your most often played Apple Music tracks
Simply said, that’s all there is to it. You may explore playlists from various years, all the way back to the year in which you first subscribed to Apple Music.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on a Mac
If you wish to search for your most often played songs on Apple Music using your Mac, you may do so by visiting the Apple Music website. What you need to do is as follows:
- Navigate to theApple Music website using your web browser. Click on theSign Inbutton in the upper-right corner of your screen to log into your account On the following page, click on the Continue with Passwordbutton. Fill up the blanks using your Apple ID and the password for your Apple Music subscription. Then, on the left-hand sidebar, select the Listen Now option
- Continue to Replay: Your Favorite Songs by Year
- Decide on the calendar year for which you wish to see the most frequently played songs (for example, 2020)
- To listen to the music, open the Replay 2020 folder and select it. Each folder contains a Playbutton that may be used to play a Replay playlist. To play a Replay playlist, simply click on the Playbutton that is located on the left side of each folder.
You have the option of adding music from the Replay playlist to any other playlists you have created on your computer.
Apple Music Replay does not include visuals or extensive data in the same way as Spotify Wrapped, but you will be able to share the Replay playlist across several devices. Using the Music app on your Mac, you can see the Replay playlists in the exact same way as you would on your PC.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Windows
If you want to see which Apple Music songs you’ve listened to the most on your Windows computer, you may do so by visiting the Apple Music website or using iTunes. Follow the procedures outlined below to locate the Replay folder on the Apple Music website on your Windows computer:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Apple Music website. Sign in by clicking on theSign Inbutton in the upper-right corner of your browser. Create an account with your Apple ID and password
- Go to theListen Nowtab on the left sidebar and press “Play.” Continue reading to theReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Yearfolder. Locate the Replay folder for the previous year and double-click on it
- To listen to the Replay playlist, use the Play button on your keyboard.
You may also use iTunes to access Apple Music services, which include the following:
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC and listen to the music. If you haven’t already, sign into your account and then click on theBrowsetab in the top menu
- Top Songs by Year on the List
- FindReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Year on the List
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Android
If you’re an Android user, you can get Apple Music on your smartphone by downloading the app. It functions in the same way that it would on an iPhone. It is also possible to utilize the Replay feature on Apple Music as long as you have a paid membership to the service. Listed below are the steps you must do in order to locate your most often played Apple Music songs on your Android device:
- Access Apple Music on your Android smartphone by launching the app. Continue to theListen Nowtab, which is located at the bottom of the screen. Navigate to theReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Yearfolder
- Locate the Replay folder for the previous year and press the Play button.
Remind Yourself About All Your Past Favorite Songs
It’s easy to figure out how to browse the songs you’ve listened to the most on Apple Music after you’ve figured it out. The songs that have had the most playtime on your device will be displayed for each year that you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, regardless of which device you are using. You may even have a look at some of this year’s most popular items, though it’s usually best to wait until the end of the year to get the full impact. Have you ever made use of the Replay option on Apple Music before?
Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
How to find your most played Spotify and Apple Music songs
Thank you for visiting TNW Basics, which is a collection of tips, guidelines, and advice on how to get the most out of your gadgets, applications, and other electronic devices. We all want to think that we have sophisticated musical taste, but the reality is that most of the time we wind ourselves listening to our guilty pleasures on repeat. You’ve probably listened to a lot of music on Spotify or Apple Music, depending on which service you use. So, how do you figure out which songs are your all-time favorites?
- Sign into your Apple Music or Spotify account after you’ve downloaded the app. Select the service from the drop-down menu. In that app, you will be able to observe which music are the most popular among your friends.
Because of the differences in their APIs, the filters for Apple Music and Spotify are different. In the case of Spotify, you’ll be able to see your favorite tunes and artists from the previous month, the previous six months, and all time. Spotify’s most popular tracks TuneTracker Apple Music, on the other hand, will only show you the most popular music, but you will be able to identify your favorite tracks based on their genre. Apple Music’s most popular songs TuneTrack TuneTrack also has a Trending area, which ensures that you don’t miss out on any of the most popular songs.
- If you’re using Apple Music on your Android device, launch the app and selectLibrary Playlists from the drop-down menu. “Top 25 Most Played,” which is a playlist of your 25 favorite songs, may be found by searching for the word “most.”
You may use the My Top for Spotifywebsite to access Spotify. Logging into the website with your Spotify account will allow you to view your favorite artists and music.
Sites like Spotify are among my favorites. While you’re at it, you might want to have a look at our helpful article on how to listen to music on Spotify in incognito mode, which prevents songs from being recorded in your Spotify listening history.
Also tagged with
We are nearing the end of the year, and technology platforms are starting to release their yearly summary lists. For certain music streaming services, this involves disclosing which artists, albums, and songs were the most popular during the year, such as Spotify’s annual Wrapped compilation. A slightly more tailored approach is taken by Spotify’s biggest competitor, Apple Music, compared to the former. Its Replay function creates a playlist based on your own most-listened-to music from the previous year, which is then played again automatically.
However, for obvious reasons, many begin looking for it towards the end of the year.
So here’s how it works:
- Visit the Apple Music online player atapple.co/Replay to listen to the song. Log in with your Apple ID and password credentials. Click on the “Get Your Replay Mix” button, which is located underneath the ’20 Replay logo. A playlist titled “Replay 2020” will be made available to you. To listen to all of the songs you’ve listened to the most this year, simply click on it.
Apple Music Replay 2020 has a wonderful addition in that it also displays how many hours of music you have streamed on Apple Music over the course of the whole year. Once your Replay 2020 list has been prepared, you will be able to listen to it directly in your browser. Alternatively, you can open it in the Music app on your Mac or iOS device by clicking on the button on the left side of the screen. Final tip: To access your past years’ Replay playlists, launch the Music app on your smartphone and navigate to the “Listen Now” section, where you will find the “Replay: Your Top Songs By Year” part.
How to See Your Top 25 Most Played Songs in Apple Music
You may have wondered what it would be like to view a list of the songs you listen to the most on Apple Music. If you use Apple Music to listen to your favorite music on your iPhone or iPad, you’re in luck, because most of us have a collection of tunes that we find ourselves listening to on a regular basis. “Top 25 Most Played” is one of the default smart playlists that Apple Music curates based on your listening behavior, and it is one of the playlists that Apple Music curates simply titled “Top 25 Most Played.” This smart playlist can come in handy if you’re trying to just relax while listening to some of your favorite songs on repeat.
Interested in using this playlist on your iPhone or iPad?
Perfect because in this post, we’ll go through step-by-step instructions on how to access your top 25 most often played songs on Apple Music.
This playlist may be accessed without the need for an Apple Music subscription, which is something to keep in mind before we get started.
Additionally, if you listen to your local music files on a regular basis, they will appear in this playlist even if they were not previously imported into iTunes. You may discover your top 25 most played songs by simply following the steps outlined below.
- Using the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, launch the default “Music” application. In Apple Music, click on the “Library” symbol in the bottom-left corner of your screen to get to the music library part of your library. Now, select “Playlists” from the Library menu, which is the first option shown. Select “Top 25 Most Played” from the drop-down menu after scrolling down
- When it comes to the last stage, all you have to do is touch on any song of your choosing to begin listening to your playlist.
Using your iPhone or iPad’s home screen, launch the default “Music” application. In Apple Music, click on the “Library” symbol in the bottom-left corner of your screen to get to the area dedicated to your music library. Now, select “Playlists” from the Library menu, which is the first choice available. Select “Top 25 Most Played” from the drop-down menu after scrolling down. As for the final stage, all you have to do is tap on any song of your choosing to begin listening to your playlist; it’s that simple.
How to See Your Top Songs of the Year With Apple Music Replay
- Using your iOS device, you may listen to Apple Music Replays: Open the Music application and select “Listen Now.” Replay: Your favorite songs from each year
- Apple Music is available online: Sign in, then click on “Listen Now.” Replay: Your favorite songs from each year. To play it back, click on the Replay button. To start listening, go to theApple Music Replay website and sign in before clicking on the Get Your Replay Mix button
This article shows how to use Apple Music Replay to listen to your favorite songs from your Apple Music library for a whole year. Replays may be accessed using the Music app for iPhone and iPad, as well as online. All you need is an Apple Music membership to listen to music.
What Is Apple Music Replay?
The songs, albums, and artists that you listen to the most on Apple Music are recommended to you by Apple based on your listening history on Apple Music. Every year, your Apple Music statistics are combined into a single playlist called a Replay, which you may access at any time. All of the music you’ve listened to on any of your devices while logged in with the same Apple ID is included in Replays. Exceptions include devices on which your listening history has been turned off, as well as songs and albums that are not currently accessible in the Apple Music library.
Apple Music Replay on iPhone and iPad
Listen to your favorite songs and learn more about the artists who created them with the Music app on your iPhone or iPad, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Activate the Music application on your mobile device. In the navigation bar, select theListen Nowtab. This may be found at the bottom of the iPhone screen and in the sidebar of the iPad
- It is also available on the iPod touch. You’ll find Replay: Your Favorite Songs by Year at the bottom of the Listen Now section if you scroll down. Select a Replay for any year to view and hear the songs that you most frequently played
- Featured Artists for each song are listed at the bottom of each of your Replays if you scroll down to the bottom of that particular song. More information may be found by selectingSee All.
To play it, add it to a playlist, share it, or play it next, press and hold a Replay button on theListen Nowscreen for several seconds.
Apple Music Replay on Apple Music Online
To play it, add it to a playlist, share it, or play it next, press and hold a Replay button on theListen Nowscreen.
- Sign in by going to theApple Music website and clickingSign Inin the upper right corner
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID as well as your Apple Music membership password in the Continue with Password box
- ChooseListen Nowon the left-hand side of the screen, and then slide down on the right toReplay: Your Favorite Songs by Year. If you want to see the songs and performers, you may choose a Replay for any year, or you can just press thePlaybutton. If you choose a Replay, you’ll see a list of the Featured Artists for that song at the bottom of the screen.
To add a Replay to your collection, share it with others, or listen it next, click the three dots to the right of the Replay in theListen Nowsection.
Apple Music Replay Online
To check the current year’s Replay for the songs you’ve listened to the most thus far, go directly to Apple Music Replay online and search for those songs. Prepare your mix or begin listening in order to add tracks to it.
- Go to theApple Music Replay website and sign in using your Apple ID and password. When prompted, enter your Apple ID as well as your Apple Music membership password in the Continue with Password box
- To begin listening, select Get Your Replay Mix from the drop-down menu. In the event that you haven’t listened to enough music this year, you will see the notice below. After that, you may enjoy the Apple Music service by using the Listen Now button.
If you’re an Apple Music member, you can take advantage of Apple Music Replay to your advantage. For each year that you are a member, you will receive a Replay of your favorite songs and performers. Remember to visit one of the websites listed above if you use Apple Music on Windows to view your Replays. Thank you for informing us about this!
How to Find Your Most Played Songs in Apple Music
Find your most frequently played songs by using Apple Music’s Replay function. There is nothing quite like relistening to a song that you had forgotten about and having it instantly bring back memories and feelings from that period in your life. Apple Music subscribers are in luck since the company has made it simple to listen to our previously most played songs. Learn how to identify your most often played songs in Apple Music by following the steps below. Playlists of your previous favorites will be saved in Replay, an Apple Music feature that you may access at any time.
The most popular songs from the previous year will be added to the current year’s playlist on a regular basis.
There are a number of different methods to access the Apple Music Replay functionality. How to download your music via the website using any major browser and also through the Apple Music app using either an Android or an iOS device will be covered in this section.
Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs Using a Browser
This procedure will work for any major browser, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. It will also work for any minor browser.
- Make sure to sign in using your favourite browser by opening it and going to Select “Get Your Replay Mix” from the drop-down menu. Select “Replay: Your Favorite Songs by Year” from the drop-down menu. Choose the year that you want to use. To begin listening, press the Play button on your computer’s keyboard.
Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Mobile
Both Apple and Android devices will go through a roughly identical setup and configuration process.
- Launch the Apple Music application. Tap “Listen Now” in the lower left corner of the screen. Select “Replay: Your Favorite Songs by Year” from the drop-down menu. Open the year of music that you want to listen to
- Look through your playlist and press the play button to start listening
I Don’t See Apple Music Replay
You may not have listened to enough music if you try to check out your Apple Music Replay mix and it doesn’t function, or if the option is totally absent. If you see an error message that looks like this, you will be certain that the problem is with your computer: Apple, on the other hand, will occasionally present you with a blank screen that has no information. In any scenario, simply continue to listen to additional beats, and the repeat list will gradually fill up on its own. Check back in a few days to see whether the problem has been resolved.
Apple Music Replay 2021 is Apple’s pathetic take on Spotify Wrapped – here’s how to check yours
Although it isn’t as good as Spotify Wrapped, we’ll take it. Once again, it’s that time of year. No, we’re not talking about mulled wine, Christmas carols, or freezing temperatures. We’re talking about the fact that it’s time to reflect on the music you’ve been listening to throughout the year. Despite the fact that Apple Music does not go all out for its yearly wrap-up like Spotify, the Replay ’21 playlist from Apple will nonetheless have you bopping to the beat. The best part about Apple’s recap playlist is that it’s available all year long, which is convenient.
The program will also display your total music listening time for the year as well as the number of times you’ve played each song in that time period.
Here’s how to see your Apple Music Replay playlist
Image courtesy of Apple You may verify your metrics for yourself by following the methods outlined in the following paragraphs.
- Click on this link to open any web browser and navigate to id=”how-to-step-1638455084856″> At the top right of the screen, click on theSign Inbutton and enter your Apple ID information
- Simply click on the pink Get Your Replay Mixbutton, which can be found beneath the ’21 Replay logo. Listen to the most-played tunes from your year-long listening history on the Spotify playlist below.
If you scroll down below the playlist, you’ll find statistics on the number of different artists you’ve listened to, as well as other statistics such as your Top 10 albums and the amount of times they’ve been played. There are no social aspects, which is in contrast to some of the competition, but that may be acceptable. The fact that you were listening to Barbie Girl at all times is something we’re not entirely convinced is a good thing. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT: How does free Apple Music for six months sound to you?
If you enjoy that kind of thing, you can also get hauled for your Spotify and Apple Music streams.
Let us know in the comments section below, or continue the conversation on our Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Feeling left out of the Spotify experience? Is 2021 the end date? Get three months of Spotify Premium for free if you follow these steps: The new Alexa upgrade from Amazon allows you to have music follow you throughout your house. Tesla vehicles now have the ability to play music via Tidal’s service. Tidal has finally introduced a free subscription tier that will be interrupted as little as possible.
How To Access Apple Music Replay
Apple Music Replay is a compilation of songs from an Apple Music membership that a user has listened to the most in the past 30 days. Here’s how to go to the playlist you want. AppleMusic provides users with the ability to listen to songs and artists they enjoy, as well as tune in to live radio stations and see music videos, among other things. They may also go back and listen to some of their most-played songs and albums with the Apple Music Replay function. It is necessary to have an Apple Music membership in order to use this feature, and from there it is simple to find which artists have been played on repeat in the year 2020.
- Apple Music has a monthly membership rate of $9.99 for an individual plan and $14.99 for a family plan, with students receiving a discount of $4.99 per month on their subscription.
- Other advantages include access to over 70 million songs, the ability to access the user’s iTunes collection, and the ability to listen on numerous devices at the same time.
- Apple Music Replay was first introduced to the public in November of this year.
- An Apple Music membership is necessary in order to listen to Apple Music Replay on your computer or mobile device.
- This will take the user to a page with a banner at the top offering three months of free Apple Music.
- After that, customers may begin their free trial and select a membership option – Student, Individual, or Family – before entering their Apple ID and billing information.
- It’s simple to listen to the playlist if you have an Apple Music membership.
To access the curated playlist, click on the “Get Your Replay Mix” icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
Due to the fact that the playlist is based on the user’s listening history, which is accumulated over time, this is the case.
Thus, although Apple Music Replay was first touted as an end-of-year feature, the playlist will be updated on a weekly basis starting on Sunday.
Users may save their Replay playlist to their library by simply clicking on the +ADD button in the top right corner of the Replay playlist window.
When the user’s Replay playlist will only feature music that they listened to while signed into Apple Music with their Apple ID, the playlist will include songs that the user listened to on any device.
This feature also informs listeners of the number of various musicians they have listened to thus far, as well as the number of hours they spent listening to those artists.
More: iOS Widgets on the Home Screen of the iPhone: How To Include Them Apple Peacemaker Episode 4 Trailer: John Cena Defends Earth Against an Alien Invasion a little bit about the author Brianne Garbutt is a model and actress (225 Articles Published) Brianne Garbutt is a University of South Carolina graduate who lives in Columbia, South Carolina, with her husband and two children.
Aside from Marvel and frightening movies, she enjoys reading books of nearly any genre. She has two cats named Morse and Hayden, and they are her best friends. Brianne Garbutt has more to say.
How to Find Your Top Played Songs on Apple Music on iPhone and Mac
Apple Music boasts 60 million songs, yet there are just a handful of them that we listen to and enjoy on a regular basis. As a result, it’s convenient to be able to immediately check your most frequently played music on Apple Music on your iPhone and Mac. In fact, the iPhone’s Music app automatically creates a playlist of the 25 songs that you listen to the most frequently on the device. So, if you’re interested in discovering your most frequently played songs on Apple Music, let’s get started.
- Is the Top 25 Played playlist comprised of tracks that have been pirated from CDs or from other sources?
- This playlist contains the twenty-five tracks that you have listened to the most times, regardless of where you obtained the music.
- Now that the questions have been answered, let’s look at the options!
- What is the best way to find the top 25 most played songs on Apple Music on an iPhone? How to view your most often played songs on Apple Music on a Mac
- Exactly what is the difference between Apple Music Replay and Apple Music’s Top 25 Most Played Playlist
How to Find Top 25 Most Played Songs on Apple Music on iPhone
- Make sure you are in theLibrarytab of the Music app on your iPhone before continuing. Select Playlists from the drop-down menu. If you scroll down, you will notice a playlist labeled Top 25 Most Played, which you may listen to. Toggle it on
- Here are the 25 tracks that you have listened to the most times on your iPod or computer:
With the help of this playlist, you may listen to your favorite songs over and over again. You may even tell Siri to “play my top 25 most played songs,” which she will do. Please keep in mind that if you do not use the Music app very often, you will not see this playlist.
How to See your Apple Music Most Played Songs on Mac
- If you are using Apple Music on an Android device or an Apple TV, the approach is the same as it is on an iPhone
- On a Mac, a playlist titled Top 25 Most Played will appear in the left-hand sidebar of the Music app. If you like, you may also select Songs from the left-hand sidebar and then select Plays from the narrow top bar. The procedure is the same for Windows PCs as it is for Macs. Simply said, instead of using the Music app, you must search for this playlist via iTunes.
What is the Difference between Top 25 Most Played Playlist and Apple Music Replay
A membership to Apple Music is required for Replay. Replay, which is refreshed every Sunday, allows you to keep track of your favorite songs, playlists, and insights. Each of the top 100 songs from your collection that you have played the most frequently is listed in descending order. You may store, download, and share this playlist in the same way that you would any other playlist. At the end of the day, you may even watch Replay for the years 2015 and beyond. We’re coming to the end of this.
It is always beneficial to create a dynamic playlist of the most often played tunes that you adore and listen to on a regular basis.
Please share it with us in the comments box below.
You might be interested in reading.
- Learn how to turn off explicit content in Apple Music by following these steps: Apple Music allows you to create your own radio station. To Transfer Playlists From One Platform to Another (Spotify To Apple Music)
A sharp eye for news, rumors, and all the weird stuff that happens around Apple goods is what Jignesh Padhiyar brings to iGeeksBlog.com, which he co-founded with his brother. Despite his hectic schedule, Jignesh finds time to post amusing stuff on social media when he has a minute of rest.
How to Find Your Top Playing Songs in Apple Music
You may access a limitless amount of music, as well as tailored playlists and radio stations, if you listen to music through music streaming services like Apple Music. There’s always something fresh to listen to, but there are certain songs that stick in your head and you find yourself returning to them over and over again. Have you ever considered trying to track out the songs that you listen to the most?
Whatever device you’re using, whether it’s an iPhone or an iPad, or whether you’re running macOS or Windows, there is a way to locate your most popular songs on Apple Music. You can also locate them if you’re watching TV on Apple TV. So, what is the best way to go about it?
Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, and Android
The first step is to launch the Apple Music application on your iPhone or iPad, or on your Android device. Step 2: Select the Library option from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select Playlists from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Scroll down to locate the playlist titled “Top 25 Most Played” and click on it. It will bring up a list of your top 25 most played songs if you click on it in Step 5.
Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music on macOS
Step 1: Open the Music app on your iMac, iMac Pro, Mac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro. Step 2: Select a song to listen to. Step 2:A sidebar would be located on the left-hand side of the application. Step 3:Scroll down on the sidebar until you reach the ‘Top 25 Most Played’ playlist, which is located at the bottom. After that, you can go to your playlist and find all of your top 25 most played songs by just clicking on it. You may also find out more about the most popular songs by completing the following: Music app users should select ‘Songs’ from the Library section on the left-side sidebar of the app.
You may locate the column with the word ‘Plays’ written on it here.
Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music Using iTunes on Windows 10
The first step is to launch the iTunes application on your Windows 10 computer or laptop. Step 2:On the left-hand side of the iTunes app, you’ll see a sidebar with a number of options. Step 3: You’ll locate the ‘Top 25 Most Played’ playlist on your computer’s hard drive. Step 4: Select the playlist option from the drop-down menu, and you will see all of your top 25 most played songs on the right. You can also find out more about the most popular songs in Apple Music on Windows 10 by doing the following action: In the iTunes app’s left-side sidebar, select ‘Songs’ from the drop-down menu beneath the Library.
There will be a column with the word ‘Plays’ in the heading of this section.
Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music on Apple TV
The first step is to launch the Apple Music application on your Apple TV. Step 2:Click on the Library tab at the top of the screen. Step 3:Now navigate to the playlists area and choose the ‘Top 25 Most Played’ playlist from the drop-down menu. Step 4:In this playlist, which is always being updated, you may locate the top 25 most played songs on the radio.
How to see your most-played songs of the year in Spotify and Apple Music
Every year, a large number of new songs are released, and we can now listen to the majority of them via streaming services on our smartphones. The ease with which you may collect as much music as you like and play it whenever the desire strikes you is made possible by apps such as Apple Music and Spotify. Here are the nine finest free music-streaming websites and applications to check out: tap or click here. In many cases, we have a plethora of playlists and songs that we listen to on a daily basis, and it can be difficult to keep track of them all.
It’s a good thing that both Spotify and Apple Music offer a function that allows you to go into their respective apps and discover the music that’s been keeping you moving and grooving all year. Here’s how to check which songs you’ve been listening to the most over the last year.
Spotify 2021 Wrapped
Recent announcements from Spotify include a new feature that displays your own listening preferences for the preceding year. The experience is referred to as the 2021 Wrapped experience. The program also provides features that allow you to combine your 2021 playlist with friends and share it with others for a more personalized listening experience. There are numerous additional highlights to the feature, but for the sake of this article, we’ll concentrate on your most-listened-to audio bytes from 2021.
Tech news that matters to you, daily
Privacy, security, the newest trends, and the information you need to live your best digital life are all important considerations. If you don’t already have the Spotify app, you can get it for iOS devices here: Spotify App Download. Alternatively, go here for Android. Identifying your favorite songs and performers Head over to the 2021 Wrapped Hub if you’re looking for some of your most frequently played artists, tracks, and playlists. To view it, either go directly to the website using this URL or open your app and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Launch the Spotify application
- Continue to scroll down until you see Your 2021 in Review.
- To access your personal 2021 Wrapped area of the app, select the title from the drop-down menu.
- Select the banner at the top of the page to discover how well you listened in 2021.
That’s all there is to it. This allows you to discover which songs have captured your attention the most over the previous year and even share your favorites with family and acquaintances.
Apple Music Replay
If you prefer Apple Music over Spotify, don’t be concerned; Apple provides a similar feature that allows you to view your most-loved songs of the year. This function, known as Apple Music Replay, has been available for quite some time. Apple aggregates information about your listening habits into a single playlist called Replay, which is updated once a year. What’s the best part? It’s already in your app, waiting for you to open it and start listening. Do you require the Apple Music application?
Get ithere for your iOS device.
Yes, Apple Music is available to Android users as well.
- Open the Apple Music application on your smartphone and select “Listen Now.”
- To locate it, you must scroll all the way down. Replay: Your Favorite Songs of the Year
- Choose a year to view the songs that you listened to the most of that year.
This Apple Music service is really good. Your favorite songs from years ago may be played back to show exactly how awful some of your previous preferences were.
How to view your Apple Music play history
Irrespective of whether you’re listening to the first or another Apple Music radio station or to Listen Now playlists or your personal collection, you may find yourself wanting to play a song again but not being able to recall its title. Fortunately, using the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you can easily check what you’ve been listening to in the past.
A quick note about your play history
Your music listing history is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your play history is copied or synchronized across several devices as a result of this behavior.
How to view your play history on your iPhone or iPad
It’s worth noting that, in contrast to prior updates, the Music app now displays your entire listening history in an one location, including radio, your collection, and playlists. In the next example, you will learn how to locate historical information using your music library.
- Open the Musicapp on your phone. Select the song that is now playing
- Select the Up Nexticon from the menu. iMore. Swipe down to show your song listing history
- Swipe up to hide it. If you wish to play it again, press the atrack button. To return to the previous screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. iMore.
How to view your Apple Music play history on your Mac
It’s worth noting that, in contrast to prior updates, the Music app now displays your entire listening history in an one location, including radio, your collection, and playlists.
Using an Apple Music radio station, you’ll learn how to search for historical events in the following example.
- Open the Musicapp on your phone. Select the Radiotab from the drop-down menu. Start listening to any Apple Music radio station, including Apple Music 1 if desired. Click on the Up Nextlist icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen. iMore. Select a song to play from the History section. Yes, it is that straightforward
New to Apple Music?
Any of your devices, including your mobile phone, may be used to subscribe to Apple Music. You may also save money by subscribing to one of the newApple One subscription bundles, which are available now. As soon as you become a subscriber to Apple Music, you may want to consider acquiring a speaker or soundbar that is compatible with AirPlay 2.
Do you have any other queries concerning Apple Music or your play history? Please let us know. Please share your thoughts in the comments box below. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Music Replay 2021 reveals your top songs and artists of the year so far
1st of December, 14:08 UTC Apple Music Replay 2021 is similar to Spotify Wrapped in that it allows you to see your top albums as well as other statistics. Apple Music Replay 2021 is currently available, and it allows you to discover your favorite songs, artists, and albums from the first half of 2021. The debut of Spotify Wrapped, a subscription service, revolutionized the game in 2017. The popular function provides Spotify customers with precise statistics about their annual listening habits, which has gone viral.
Apple Music Replay shows you your most played songs, artists, and albums of the year, as well as other information.
How do I find my Apple Music Replay 2021 stats?
How to locate your Top Songs statistics on Apple Music Replay in 2021. Image courtesy of Apple Music Apple Music makes it simple to discover your favorite songs, artists, and albums for the year 2021. Simply follow the instructions outlined below. In order to obtain your Replay Mix, you must first go to the Apple Music Replay website, then login into your Apple account, and lastly click on “Get Your Replay Mix.” A series of facts and playlists are generated instantaneously based on your own statistics and listening habits during the first half of this calendar year.
Your total number of hours spent listening to music this year will be shown on the website, along with a playlist of your top 100 most played songs, complete with exact play counts.
As if that weren’t enough, it also shows you which albums were your top ten most listened during the year.
Image courtesy of Apple Music Add the Apple Music playlists to your collection directly from the app, and you can even view your Apple Music statistics for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
QUIZ: Can you pass this expert level 2020 music test?
For music lovers, the month of December is a particularly memorable one. Spotify users can find out how many times they’ve actually played Justin Bieber’s “Yummy” on repeat with their “Wrapped” year-in-review numbers, which are available among all of the year-end lists and reassessing everything that’s come out in the last 12 months. Apple Music subscribers were unable to participate in the festivities until last year. But now, with precise statistics comparable to those supplied by Spotify’s Wrapped feature, users of that service can see just how often they’ve actually listened to “Yummy” or how much they’ve been playing Ariana Grande’s current album in real time.
- Go to the “Listen Now” option in the Apple Music app and scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the playlist of your 100 most played songs, which you can access quickly.
- While it’s fun to look back, it’s unlikely that your friends would be impressed by the fact that you listened to Modern Baseball more than any other artist throughout the year 2016.
- Upon entering, you’ll be able to view the top 100 songs you listened to this year (probably organized by what you played the most), which may lead you to believe, “I’m not the only one.” “There are so many Phoebe Bridgers songs on this playlist, it’s ridiculous.
- The website will prompt you to sign in with your Apple ID or use your thumbprint to log in if you aren’t already logged in with your Apple ID or thumbprint.
- Apple Music states at the top of the page that the playlist is refreshed once a week.
- The analyses of the artists and albums are a little more in-depth than the song listing.
- In the top ten albums, it will be shown how many times you’ve listened to each album, and, if you’re like me, you’ll discover that Disney+ was responsible for you falling into theHamiltonhype for a second time.
- On April 08, 2019, in Paris, France, the logo of the music streaming platform Apple Music is seen on the screen of a computer in this picture illustration of the Apple Music logo.
With the help of Spotify’s “Replay,” Apple Music subscribers may join in on the excitement that Spotify subscribers are experiencing with “Wrapped.” Chesnot/Getty
Apple Music Replay 2021: How to find your top songs, artists, albums, and more
It’s possible that Apple Music subscribers are feeling a little left out now that Spotify Wrapped 2021 has officially debuted. Thanks to Apple Music Replay, which is the company’s alternative to Spotify Wrapped, Apple Music customers can view a summary of the songs, albums, and artists that they’ve listened to the most in the past. Now that the year 2021 is drawing to a close, read on for complete instructions on how to access your Apple Music 2021 year in review. One of the most noticeable distinctions between Apple Music Replay and Spotify Wrapped is that Apple Music Replay is truly available and updated all year long, whereas Spotify Wrapped is only available during certain times of the year.
However, the end of the year is the most popular time of year for customers to view their Apple Music Replay data, which is understandable.
How to find your Apple Music Replay 2021 stats
As we’ve discussed in depth over the years, Apple Music Replay is a rather restricted service when compared to the more comprehensive Spotify Wrapped. It’s so bad that you can’t even access Apple Music Replay from within the Apple Music program itself. It is possible to check your Replay playlists on the Apple Music “Listen Now” tab, but you will need to go to the Apple Music website to find out more information. Access your Apple Music Replay 2021 year-in-review by going to themusic.apple.com/replay in your preferred browser of choice and entering the year in question.
Apple Music Replay displays a user’s overall listening time for the year, as well as a playlist of the user’s top 100 songs of the year, as well as their top artists and albums, according to Apple.
The process of posting your Apple Music Replay statistics to social media is not as simple as posting your Spotify Wrapped numbers, but it is feasible to do so.
If you are dissatisfied with the findings of your Apple Music Replay year-in-review for 2021, the good news is that you have until the end of the year to attempt to rectify the situation, if necessary.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved the use of auto affiliate links that generate money.
More Apple news may be found on 9to5Mac’s YouTube channel: