Can you make a collaborative playlist on Apple Music?
- Feature Request: Apple Music needs collaborative streaming radio stations playlists. This could essentially be accomplished with collaborative playlists, but Apple could make it even more interesting by giving even non-subscribers an easy way to add to your currently playing collaborative Apple Music playlist or radio station through their own device.
- 1 Why can’t I make playlists on Apple Music?
- 2 How do you add a playlist to Apple Music?
- 3 Are there playlists on Apple Music?
- 4 Where are my playlists on Apple Music?
- 5 How do you make a playlist cover on Apple Music?
- 6 How do I add an entire playlist to my library?
- 7 How do I add new playlist to iPhone?
- 8 How do you create a playlist for free?
- 9 How do you become a playlist curator on Apple music?
- 10 Create and manage playlists in Apple Music on the web
- 11 Add a song to a new or existing playlist
- 12 Rename a playlist
- 13 Delete a playlist
- 14 How to make a playlist in Apple Music on the iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- 15 How to Get Started Using Apple Music Playlists
- 16 How to Create an Apple Music Playlist
- 17 How to Add Songs to an Apple Music Playlist
- 18 How to Subscribe to an Apple Music Playlist
- 19 How to Discover New Playlists in Apple Music
- 20 Don’t Forget to Search for Playlists Too
- 21 Explore Apple Music or Try Something Different
- 22 How to make a playlist on Apple Music by adding and organizing your favorite tracks
- 23 Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
- 24 Create a Playlist on iPhone and iPad
- 25 Create a Playlist on Your Computer
- 26 Popular Stories
- 26.1 Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
- 26.2 Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
- 26.3 Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
- 26.4 iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
- 26.5 Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
- 26.6 iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
- 26.7 Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
- 27 How To Make Collaborative Playlists On Spotify and Apple Music
- 27.1 Spotify
- 27.2 Apple Music
- 27.3 In Conclusion…
- 28 How to Create and Share Apple Music Playlist with Friends
- 29 How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- 30 How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
- 31 How to Create Playlists for Your iPhone or iPad
- 32 Create a New Playlist
- 33 Create a Smart Playlist
- 34 Edit iTunes Automatic Playlists
- 35 Create Playlists for Movies, TV Shows, or Podcasts
- 36 Sync Playlists
- 37 Create a New Playlist on iPhone or iPad
- 38 How to Make Apple Music Playlists on a Mac
- 39 How to Make an Apple Music Playlist Using Music on Mac
- 40 How to Create an Apple Music Playlist using iTunes on Mac
- 41 How to Create, Edit, and Delete an Apple Music Playlist in macOS Big Sur
- 42 How to Create an Apple Music Playlist:
- 43 How to Add Items to a Playlist:
- 44 How to Edit a Music Playlist:
- 45 How to Delete an Apple Music Playlist:
- 46 How to make an Apple Music playlist in iTunes or on iOS
- 47 On iOS
- 48 In iTunes
- 49 How to Create a Jammin’ Playlist in iTunes
- 50 How to Create an iTunes Playlist
- 51 How to Delete an iTunes Playlist
- 52 Considerations for iTunes Playlists
- 53 How to create playlists in the Music app on Apple
- 54 How to create a playlist in the Music app on Apple TV
- 55 How to add tracks to a playlist in the Music app on Apple TV
- 56 How to repeat playlists in the Music app on Apple TV
- 57 How to automatically add new playlist songs from Apple Music to My Music
Why can’t I make playlists on Apple Music?
If you don’t see these options, either you’re not signed in to Apple Music using your Apple ID or the Sync Library option is not selected in Music preferences. Choose Music > Preferences, click General, make sure Sync Library is selected, then click OK.”
How do you add a playlist to Apple Music?
To add items to a playlist, do any of the following:
- From anywhere in your music library, drag an item to a playlist in the sidebar on the left.
- Control-click an item, choose Add to Playlist, then choose a playlist (or use the Touch Bar).
Are there playlists on Apple Music?
There are several ways to find playlists on the Apple Music app. One of the quickest ways to find a curated playlist on Apple Music is by using the search function. Other ways to find playlists on Apple Music include browsing the “For You” section and having other Apple Music users send you playlists.
Where are my playlists on Apple Music?
Tap Library, then tap Playlists, Albums, Songs, TV & Movies, or Music Videos.
How do you make a playlist cover on Apple Music?
When you open the Shortcuts app and run Playlist Cover Art Generator, it’ll ask you to pick the playlist from Apple Music, how many images you want on the playlist cover, and if you want to add some text on the cover.
How do I add an entire playlist to my library?
Add a playlist to your Library
- Tap the PLAYLISTS tab to view playlists for that channel.
- Tap More next to the playlist details.
- Tap Save to library.
How do I add new playlist to iPhone?
Create playlists on iPhone
- Tap Library, tap Playlists, then tap New Playlist.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist; tap Add to a Playlist; then tap New Playlist.
- On the Now Playing screen, tap, tap Add to a Playlist, then tap New Playlist.
How do you create a playlist for free?
Create a Playlist on a Mobile Device (Free) If you have a free account, select Your Library and tap Create playlist (I’m using the iOS app; the Android version should look similar). In the pop-up window, type in a name for your playlist and hit Create.
How do you become a playlist curator on Apple music?
To qualify as a curator you need to own a playlist with REAL followers on either Spotify, YouTube Music or Apple Music.
Create and manage playlists in Apple Music on the web
You may construct playlists to match particular moods and to group music that are related to a given subject. The Playlist symbol is shown next to any playlists you have created.
Add a song to a new or existing playlist
- There are several ways to order music according to a certain topic or to fit distinct moods. The Playlist symbol is shown next to any playlists you make.
- Add the song to a new playlist by doing the following: Press the Return key after selecting New Playlist and making any necessary changes to its name. Add the song to an existing playlist by following these steps: Select a playlist from the drop-down menu. By dragging tracks from the sidebar to the playlist in the sidebar, you may easily add them to an existing playlist.
Rename a playlist
- Choose a playlist from the sidebar on the left of the music.apple.com website
- Choose the playlist name from the drop-down menu at the top of the window, and then type in a new name
Delete a playlist
- Choose a playlist from the sidebar on the left of the music.apple.com website
- Click the More button at the top of the window, then select Delete from Library from the menu that appears.
The Music or iTunes program on your computer or smartphone allows you to do much more with playlists. For example, you may build a Smart Playlist that updates automatically depending on criteria you choose, or a Genius Playlist that contains music from your collection that is comparable to the selected song. When you are on Apple Music’s website, just click the “Open in App” link located in the bottom-left corner to launch the app. The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
How to make a playlist in Apple Music on the iPhone, iPad, or Mac
AppleInsider is supported by its readers, and as an Amazon Associate and associate partner, AppleInsider may receive commissions on qualifying purchases. Our editorial content is not influenced by our affiliate partnerships in any way. This article will walk you through how to make a playlist on Apple Music and share it with your friends using your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, whether you’re new to the service or simply need a reminder on how it works. No matter whether you’re preparing for a workout, unwinding at home, or searching for the perfect morning commute soundtrack, a well-curated playlist may help you stay focused and make the time pass faster.
Creating your perfect playlist is simple and just takes a few minutes if you have an Apple Music subscription.
How to create a playlist in Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Apple Music application. Choose a song that you’d want to include in a playlist
- Tap the song and hold it for a few seconds
- Add to Playlist by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Select “New Playlist” from the drop-down menu. Create a playlist for yourself. Another music may be found by browsing or searching for it. Tap the song and hold it for a few seconds
- Add the item to a Playlist by pressing the Add to Playlist button. The playlist you just generated will be shown.
How to create a playlist in Apple Music on your Mac
- Open the Apple Music app. Choose a song that you’d want to include in a playlist
- SelectAdd to Playlist from the “.”button
- Then selectNew Playlist from the “.”button. Create a playlist for yourself. Another music may be found by browsing or searching for it. Click the “.”button
- Then click “Add to a Playlist.” Select the playlist you just made
- And then click “Save.”
Now all you have to do is keep adding songs to your playlist until you find the ideal one. In practice, there is no practical limit on the number of songs you may include in a playlist, and you can continue to include songs in a playlist for as long as you have an Apple Music membership. Of course, one of the most enjoyable aspects of creating a playlist is sharing it with others. It is possible to share your playlists with your friends if you have an active membership to Apple Music on your device.
- Open the Apple Music application. Choose the playlist that you want to share with others. Click on the “.”icon
- Then click on “Share.”
- Open the Apple Music app. Choose the playlist that you want to share with others. Click on the “.”icon
- Then click “Share.”
A link to the playlist will be available to copy and paste into iMessages, emails, and any other website that takes HTML.
How to Get Started Using Apple Music Playlists
Today’s streaming services, such as Apple Music, may assist you in compiling a customized playlist of your favorite songs. Perhaps one to begin moving at the gym, and another to concentrate and be more productive at work are both possibilities. Creating, populating, sharing, and discovering Apple Music playlists is the subject of this article, which will be covered in detail. By the conclusion of the course, you’ll be a seasoned practitioner who knows how to harness the full potential of Apple Music.
How to Create an Apple Music Playlist
Create a playlist on Apple Music is different depending on whether you’re working on a mobile device or a desktop computer. The following are the steps to build a new playlist on an iPhone, an iPad, or any other mobile device: 1.
- Launch the Musicapp and select theLibrarytab from the drop-down menu
- Select Playlists from the drop-down menu of categories. Select “New Playlist” from the drop-down menu. Please include a name for your new playlist as well as an optional description. If you’d like, you may use a fresh photo or one from your collection as the cover artwork for the playlist by tapping theCamerabutton. To select whether or not your playlist will be accessible on your public Apple Music profile, flip the switch labeledShow on My Profile and in Search. TapAdd Music to browse through the Apple Music catalog and search through your personal music library for songs and albums to add to your collection. To save your playlist when you’ve completed, use the Done button.
To make a playlist in the Music app on your Mac or in iTunes on your PC, follow these steps :
- Then, under the Music app, selectFileNewPlaylist (or press the keyboard shortcutCmd + N)
- Please name your playlist and press the Enter key or click outside of the text area to save it.
How to Add Songs to an Apple Music Playlist
You may add music to your iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device by utilizing one of the ways listed below: 1.
- Locate your playlist underLibraryPlaylists, then choose Edit followed by Add Music to make changes. The ability to keep adding music until you press Done is provided by this feature. When exploring albums or tracks in other playlists, long-press on a track and select “Add to Playlist” from the drop-down menu that appears. Tap theellipsis(.)button on the Now Playingscreen to exit the game. Then selectAdd to a Playlist to include the current song in the playlist. Then, after downloading theShazamapp and identifying a song, tapAdd Toand select an Apple Music playlist
There are various methods for populating your playlists in Music for Mac or iTunes for Windows, including:
- Click and drag your song to the left-hand sidebar when exploring albums and tracks, then release it over your selected playlist
- While browsing albums and tracks Right-click on a song and select “Add to Playlist” from the context menu when browsing albums and songs. Hover your cursor over the track name in the Now Playingarea. Then, select Add to Playlist from the ellipsis(.) button by clicking on it.
These are the steps to take in order to share a playlist on an iPhone, iPad, or other mobile platforms:
- Locate your playlist by going toLibraryPlaylists.com. To access the menu, hold down the long-press button on the playlist. Then select Share Playlist from the drop-down menu. Choose how you want to share a URL for your playlist, and then click “Share.”
To share a playlist on Mac and Windows, follow these steps:
- Locate your playlist in the sidebar of theLibrarytab, right-click on it, and then select Share Playlist from the context menu. In the LibraryPlaylistview, move your cursor up to the top and tap on theellipsis(.) button, then select Share Playlist.
In any case, you will be provided with a link that you may freely distribute via Messages, Facebook, AirDrop, and other means. Because there is no mechanism to remove access to the URL at this time, it is preferable to duplicate your playlist and delete the old one if you wish to cease sharing your music with others. It is also possible to make playlists visible to followers on your public Apple Music profile page.
- Navigate to theListen Nowtab and choose your user icon (or profile image) to begin listening. Then, select View Profile from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on your name. To edit, click on theEditbutton. Specify which playlists you’d want to have featured on your profile by checking the appropriate boxes. Finally, press the Done button to save your changes.
Can You Make Collaborative Apple Music Playlists?
Apple Music does not allow you to create collaborative playlists, which is a shame.
How to Subscribe to an Apple Music Playlist
To subscribe to a friend’s playlist, simply ask them for a link to it using one of the sharing methods described previously. These links will launch the Music app on iOS and macOS, or iTunes on Windows, depending on your device. Then hit theAddbutton to include it in your library, where it will get automatic updates. All of your playlists—both those you’ve made and those you’ve subscribed to—appear in a single list underLibraryPlaylistson iOS and in the sidebar on desktop devices.
How to Discover New Playlists in Apple Music
To receive suggestions based on your listening behavior, go to theListen Nowtab on any platform and choose “Listen Now.” Among the automatic-generated playlists is a Favorites Mix, which is comprised of your favorite songs from the past, a New Music Mix, which is comprised of your favorite songs from the present, and playlists based on the genres you listen to the most. Each of these playlists will be updated on a regular basis as new music is released and your listening preferences change. You’ll also find some more generic (but selected) playlist recommendations on this page, such as Artist Spotlight Playlists and a list of new releases that are related to your collection.
The fact that you enjoy or dislike a suggested playlist will be taken into consideration by Apple Music, which will use your feedback to improve future suggestions.
This may be accomplished by locating the music on which you would like your playlist to be built.
As you listen to songs from your collection and from the larger Apple Music library, comparable music will be automatically queued up, allowing you to hear more of the songs you already know and discover new ones.
Don’t Forget to Search for Playlists Too
Was it ever brought to your attention that Apple Music is curated by humans? While there is a strong emphasis on providing predictive choices based on your listening habits, there is also a staff of curators that are constantly updating and producing playlists for your enjoyment. If you’re looking for anything specific, just search.
Try looking for a specific genre, a band or producer, an album, or even a specific mood or activity on the internet. The suggested playlists may be found by scrolling down in your search results. Here are a few good instances that we’ve come across:
- Headspace is a collection of electronic, acoustic, and ambient music that may be used to increase productivity and maintain concentration. Vaporwave Essentials: A succinct introduction to a genre that serves as a jumping off point for further musical exploration
- Grind Your Core: This playlist has some of the most violent music ever recorded, and it may be just what you need to kickstart your new workout program at the gym. Sampled: Blue Note Records: A collection of tracks sampled by contemporary artists from the legendary jazz label, as part of the “Sampled” series of playlists (of which there are many more)
- Sampled: Blue Note Records: A collection of tracks sampled by contemporary artists from the legendary jazz label
Explore Apple Music or Try Something Different
You’ve made it all the way to the end of our Apple Music introduction! Congratulations! If you’re new to Apple Music, this guide should get you up and running quickly in terms of making, sharing, and finding new playlists. And if you’re a seasoned Apple Music user, perhaps the suggested playlists can provide some entertainment for you. Apple Music is simply one of a slew of high-profile music streaming services, each of which has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. If you don’t only use Apple products and are debating whether or not to try another streaming service, feel free to look into Spotify or Google Play Music, which are both free.
- Spotify vs.
- Google Play Music: Which Is the Best?
- Apple Music vs.
- Continue reading this article Tim Brookes is the author of this book (831 Articles Published) Tim works as a freelance writer in Melbourne, Australia, where he lives with his family.
- Tim Brookes has more to say.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free ebooks, and special offers! To become a subscriber, please visit this page.
How to make a playlist on Apple Music by adding and organizing your favorite tracks
- To create a playlist on Apple Music, all you have to do is navigate to the “Library” area of your Music app. You may include music from Apple Music in your playlist, as well as those that have been stored locally on your iPhone or iPad. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
Creating a playlist on yourAppleMusicapp is simple – and you can do it from your iPhone or iPad at any time, from any location. Following the completion of your playlist, you can quickly share it with your friends and family. In addition, you can always make modifications to your playlist, whether it’s by adding new songs, removing old ones, or rearranging the tracklist. This tutorial will show you how to create a playlist in AppleMusic.
Check out the products mentioned in thisarticle:
Opening the Music app on your iPhone or iPad is the first step. 2.Click on the Library symbol, which is located in the bottom-left of your screen. 3.Select “Playlists” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Photo: Select “Playlists” from the drop-down menu. source Marissa Perino/Business Insider4 has contributed to this article. If you’ve never created a playlist before, you’ll be provided with the opportunity to begin creating one immediately after clicking the button. To get started, click on the pink “New Playlist” icon.
- If you’ve already created playlists, you’ll see a list of your current playlists at the top of the page, along with the opportunity to create a new playlist next to a giant plus symbol at the top of the screen. To get started, click on this + symbol.
It’s completely up to you how many playlists you want to make – there’s no limit. source Marissa Perino/Business Insider5 has contributed to this article. Both of these options will take you to the CreatePlaylist page. You may use this section to give your playlist a title, upload custom cover art, and write a description for it. Tap the green + symbol next to “Add Music” when you are ready to begin adding music to your collection. Set up your new playlist, as seen in the photo. source Marissa Perino/Business Insider6.
Following the selection of “Add Music,” you’ll be presented with four alternatives.
- To search for any music on AppleMusic, use the search box at the top of the screen. To see your music organized by artist, album, genre, and other criteria, select “Library.” Also available is the option to select songs from your previously created playlists. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a list of the songs you’ve lately added
- With a tap of the “For You” button, Apple Songs will recommend new music based on what you’ve already listened to. To check the current top tracks on Apple Music, select “Browse” from the drop-down menu. Most of the time, they will be brand-new songs from the most prominent performers.
Photo: You may choose any song from your device’s music library or from Apple Music’s catalog. source Business Insider photo courtesy of William Antonelli “+” sign next to the song or songs you’d want to add, then touch “Done” in the upper-right corner to add the song(s) to your playlist. 7. 8: You may rearrange the songs by touching and holding the three horizontal lines to the right of a song, or you can erase a track by tapping the redminus symbol. Once your playlist is complete, select “Done” to end the editing process.
source Business Insider photographer John Lynch If you want to add additional music, you can always do so by selecting “Edit” in the top-right corner of the screen and then selecting the green plus symbol next to “Add Music” once more.
source Business Insider photographer Marissa Perino If you’d want to add a song or album to an existing playlist, you may do so by touching and holding the title of the song or album, selecting “Add to Playlist,” then tapping the playlist you’d like to add the music to.
Photo: Press and hold a song or album, then tap “Add to a Playlist” and choose a playlist from the drop-down menu. source Business Insider photographer John Lynch
Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
Using Apple Music, you can quickly and simply create playlists that include music from your personal collection as well as music from Apple’s extensive catalog. Here’s how to accomplish it.
Create a Playlist on iPhone and iPad
- Launch theMusicapp on your iOS device and search for a song that you’d want to use as the basis for a playlist
- On the song, hold down the long press or 3D Touch. Select Add to Playlist – Create a New Playlist from the drop-down menu. Give your playlist a name, a description, and, if you wish, a cover picture by tapping on it. Use the search area to discover music in your library or in the Apple Music catalog, or browse through songs in your collection below, after selecting Add Music. When you discover a song that you wish to include, click on the plus (+) icon to the right of the song’s name. Please keep in mind that you may do this for several songs. When you’re through with your song selection, click Done.
Create a Playlist on Your Computer
- Open iTunes on your computer and locate a song that you wish to use as the basis for a playlist
- Select Add to Playlist – New Playlist from the ellipsis button (the three dots) at the bottom of the screen. To edit the title, click on the name, and to add a cover picture, click on the placeholder cover image. Select Add Description from the drop-down menu that appears when you click the blue ellipses button. Add new songs to your playlist by exploring your collection or the Apple Music catalog, or by searching for the song you wish to add using the search area
- When you’ve found a song that you’d want to include in the playlist, click the ellipsis button and select Add to Playlist – from the drop-down menu.
You can also import playlists from other people’s iTunes libraries by selecting FileLibraryImport Playlist from the menu bar.
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:05 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. iPhone and iPad owners received modest 15.2.1 upgrades today, which comes one month after Apple released iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 with a slew of enhancements and bug fixes, respectively. The iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 updates are available for free download, and the software is automatically installed on all eligible devices over-the-air using the Settings app in the iOS operating system. To gain access to the updated software, navigate to the SettingsGeneral menu.
Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:05 a.m. PST. Apple today issued modest 15.2.1 upgrades for iPhone and iPad users. The software comes less than a month after Apple released iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 with a plethora of enhancements. It is completely free to download and install the iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 updates, and the software is automatically installed on all eligible devices via the Settings app. SettingsGeneral is where you’ll find the updated software.
Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 1:12 p.m. PST. LG announced the debut of their new 2022 32-inch UltraFine OLED Pro display in December, and in our most recent YouTube video, we put it through its paces to see how it stacks up against Apple’s Pro Display XDR and whether it’s a purchase worth making depending on the price. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow. The display, which is officially known as the “32BP95E,” has a resolution of and is 32 inches wide.
Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who frequent the internet on a regular basis. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few months. Wordle challenges players to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are included in the word and which letters are presented in the appropriate area on the screen.
iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who use the internet. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few weeks. When playing Wordle, players are asked to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are in the word and which letters are in the correct position. Each player is allowed six guesses.
Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple’s anticipated AR/VR headset will use the same 96W USB-C power adapter that is supplied with the company’s higher-end 14-inch MacBook Pro laptop.
Ian Zelbo’s rendering of the Apple Headset In a research note published today by TF International Securities, which was received by MacRumors, Kuo stated that Apple’s headgear, which uses a 96W power adaptor, demonstrates that it would have Mac-level computational capacity, just as he does himself.
iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
Joe Rossignol published a post on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 6:18 a.m. PST. According to Taiwanese market research firm TrendForce, the iPhone 14 Pro will include a 48-megapixel camera as standard equipment. The wide-angle camera on the back of the iPhone 13 Pro models, which has a resolution of 12 megapixels at the time of writing, is specifically mentioned. It has previously been stated by a number of sources, including analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who anticipates the inclusion of a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera on iPhone 14 Pro variants.
Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3:28 p.m. PST. Apple agreed to settle a long-running lawsuit over employee bag checks in November, with the Cupertino company agreeing to pay $29.9 million to employees who were subjected to off-the-clock bag searches. The terms of the settlement are now available on Apple’s website, along with additional information about the settlement. Apple workers in California originally filed a complaint against the company in 2013, and the case was eventually turned into a class action lawsuit in 2015.
How To Make Collaborative Playlists On Spotify and Apple Music
Every fantastic tune you come across is required to be shared with your circle of friends, if your group of friends is anything like mine. One of the most effective methods to discover new music is to share our favorite songs with our friends, whether we do it in a group chat or on social media. If only there was a way for you and your friends to come together and build the ideal playlist that they could all contribute to anytime they wanted. Oh, there’s something! Learn how to create collaborative playlists on Spotify and Apple Music by following these steps.
What exactly are you waiting for?
To send a tweet, simply click here.
When it comes to Spotify’s collaborative playlists, you have complete control over who has access to your playlists. The only method for your friends to begin adding music to your playlist is if they have been provided with the web link of your playlist on your computer. You also can’t upload these playlists to your public profile, which ensures that random individuals can’t start adding crap to your well curated collection of songs. (I guarantee it’s for the best.) In order to provide some responsibility for what is contributed, the username of the person who adds whatever music is shown for you to see.
Follow these steps to get started:
- As is customary, create a playlist
- Right-click on its title in the main sidebar and selectCollaborative Playlist from the pop-up menu that displays. Then click OK. (If everything goes as planned, the music note will change from white to green and a small dot should appear next to it.)
- To share access with anybody you wish to collaborate with, use the share option from the same right-click menu.
Spotify’s User Generated Playlists: How to Get Your Music Listed How to Claim Your Label/Artist Pages Getting Your Lyrics Listed on Spotify-
- When you first start the app, go to the bottom of the screen and hit on My Music. You’ll see thumbnails for the Playlists that have been recently added. Select theNewbutton in the upper right corner of the screen to begin creating a new playlist.
Now that you’ve made a new playlist on Apple Music, there are two options to add songs to the playlist.
First, open the new playlist and click on the green plus button to begin adding the songs you want to this freshly made playlist. Second, open the new playlist and click on the green plus button to begin adding the songs you want.
Choose tracks first, then press the three-dot symbol to the right of the song you want to bring up a new list. Option two: SelectAdd to a Playlist. from the drop-down menu. Then select the playlist that you just created.
- When you are viewing a playlist that you wish to share, click the three-dot symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. A list will appear
- SelectShare Playlist from the list. After that, you have complete freedom to pick which platform or which individual you wish to share your playlist with. (You can communicate with me by message, e-mail, Twitter, and other means.)
Collaborating with your friends to create the best playlist is a great way to keep everyone up to speed on the latest music releases. We hope that this post was useful in guiding you through the process of making your own collaborative playlists. Wishing you a successful playlisting session!
Apps such as Apple Music, which is one of the greatest online music streaming services, allow you to build and share playlists with your friends and family members. Apple Music allows you to choose your favorite songs from a variety of genres, build playlists, and share them with other Apple Music subscribers. In the same way that you post songs on Instagram. If you’re new to Apple Music and would want to give it a try, I’ll teach you how to create and share an Apple Music Playlist on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac in the following steps.
- On the iPhone and iPad, learn how to create a playlist in Apple Music. Using the iPhone and iPad, you may share an Apple Music playlist with your friends. Learn how to create a Playlist in Apple Music on a Mac by reading this article. In Apple Music for Mac, here’s how to share a playlist with your friends.
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Open the AppleMusic app on your iPhone and play some music. Select the song you wish to include in the playlist by tapping on it. Long press on the music and select “Add to Playlist” from the pop-up menu. Select “New Playlist” from the drop-down menu. Give it a name and hit the Done button.
The playlist has been established, and you can now proceed to add multiple songs to it.
- In the Music app, navigate to theLibrarysection. Select Playlists from the drop-down menu. Choose the playlist that you’d want to share
- To access the three-dot menu at the top of the screen, tap it. Choose Share from the drop-down menu.
The moment you share a playlist with another Apple Music user, they’ll receive an email notice allowing them to access and listen to all of the tunes in the playlist. Non-subscribers, on the other hand, may only listen to song previews that last 30 seconds.
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
If your device is running the most recent version of macOS, such as Catalina or later, you may build playlists in the Apple Music application. Older Macs and other desktop computers may still be used for the same purpose by using iTunes.
- Open Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac and begin listening. Choose a song that you’d want to include in a playlist
- Select the three-dot menu from the drop-down list. To create a new playlist, first clickAdd to Playlist and then New Playlist. Identify the playlist by giving it a name.
- Start Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac and listen to your favorite songs. Open the playlist that you wish to share with others. To share a playlist, click on the three-dot symbol and select Share Playlist.
Choose the most appropriate sharing media, and you’re done! I’d want to sign off. You may now listen to your favorite songs on Apple Music with your closest friends and family members at the same time. Did you know that you may download songs from Apple Music to your iPhone as well as other devices? You might also be interested in reading the following posts:
- In this tutorial, we will show you how to add star ratings to songs in Apple Music on your iPhone. Create a ringtone for your iPhone using a song
- The best way to send Apple Music lyrics to friends on Instagram and iMessage
- Text Messages can be blocked on the iPhone
A sharp eye for news, rumors, and all the weird stuff that happens around Apple goods is what Jignesh Padhiyar brings to iGeeksBlog.com, which he co-founded with his brother. Despite his hectic schedule, Jignesh finds time to post amusing stuff on social media when he has a minute of rest.
How to Create Playlists for Your iPhone or iPad
Even if you have a large collection of music and other information stored on your computer’s hard drive or in the Apple Musicapp, you don’t always want to listen to a full album. Sometimes all you want to do is listen to your favorite tunes. It is at this point that you should resort to playlists. Via either case, you may make a playlist in iTunes or Apple’s Music app and then sync it with your phone or tablet, or you can create a playlist on your mobile device directly. You may also make several playlists for different types of content, such as movies, television shows, and podcasts.
iTunes will be used by anyone who has a Windows PC or an older Mac.
Create a New Playlist
There are a handful of different approaches you may take to creating your own playlists. In iTunes or the Music app, selectFileNewPlaylist to add a new playlist entry to the Playlists area of the library. Make a note of the name you want to give your new playlist, such as the name of an artist or the name of a musical genre. To view your collection of individual songs, click on theSongsentry button. Tracks may be added to the playlist by dragging them over to the new playlist entry in the iTunes library.
- Another option for adding a song is to right-click on it, hover over Add to Playlist, and pick the playlist from the drop-down menu.
- To make the music appear on the playlist, hover your cursor over Add to Playlist and then selectNew Playlist.
- A song may be deleted by right-clicking on it and selectingRemove from Playlistfrom the pop-up menu that appears.
- Drag a song up or down in the list by selecting it and dragging it.
Would you want to include a brief description of the playlist? Add a description to the album art by selecting it with the right-click menu. If you choose to Burn Playlist to Disc, you will be able to burn the tracks to a CD.
Create a Smart Playlist
Unlike traditional playlists, which must be created and managed manually, a smart playlist is automatically updated as new music is added to your collection. You may create one of these playlists by selectingFileNewSmart Playlist from the File menu, and then choosing the rules that will be used by the playlist. If you want to keep the content option as Music, you may utilize the drop-down choices to set up the playlist’s rules. A large number of options are available from the first menu, including Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, and Year options.
- If you selected an artist, album, genre, or other item from the first menu, fill in the blanks with the name of that item in the open area.
- Choose the most appropriate name.
- Choose a category such as an artist, an album, a genre, or a year.
- Check that the option for Live updating is selected after you’re finished, then click OK.
- You want to get rid of a playlist, don’t you?
Edit iTunes Automatic Playlists
You’ll notice on the left pane that iTunes has already created some playlists for you based on music you’ve purchased, songs that have certain elements in common, and music you’ve played a lot. These playlists are based on music you’ve purchased, songs that have certain elements in common, and music you’ve played a lot. To listen to the songs on one of these playlists, simply click on the title of the playlist. When you listen to and add new music to your iTunes library, iTunes manages and updates these automated playlists in real time.
Open one of these playlists and click theEdit Ruleslink under the playlist title to modify the rules for that playlist.
When you’re finished, click OK to let your changes take effect.
Create Playlists for Movies, TV Shows, or Podcasts
Besides television episodes and movies, you can also make playlists for podcasts and audiobooks. Alternatively, if you’re using a Windows PC or an earlier version of macOS, you may accomplish this using iTunes. Users of Mac operating systems running Catalina or above can turn to the Podcasts application.
Recommended by Our Editors
Select the collection you wish to see in iTunes, such as TV Shows or Podcasts, and then click on it.
Afterwards, proceed in the same manner as explained above for building music playlists. In the Podcasts app, the procedure is a little more complicated. Instead of making a playlist, you should establish a station and then add the podcasts and episodes that you want to listen to.
Then there’s the possibility that you wish to sync your playlists with your iPhone or iPad so that you may listen to them on the go. Connect your gadget to your computer via a USB cable. Select your device from the drop-down menu in iTunes. Open Finder on a Mac running Catalina or above and pick your device from the drop-down menu. Music, TV Shows, or any other type of library that contains the playlist you wish to sync will be available for selection. In the Sync box, select the playlists that you wish to sync with one another.
After the sync process is complete, switch to your smartphone.
When you tap thePlaylistsentry, you should see the items that have been synchronized.
Create a New Playlist on iPhone or iPad
You may also make a playlist straight on your iPhone or iPad, without having to use a computer at all. On your device’sPlaylistsscreen, hit theNewbutton in the top-right corner of the screen or theNew Playlistbutton to create a new playlist. Add music to your playlist by giving it a name and a description in the text box provided. To add things to your playlist, go to the Library window and pick Songs, Albums, or any category that you wish to go through to get them. Drill down to see the things you wish to include in your cart.
- Then, in the upper-right corner of the window, tapDon to complete your selection.
- You have the ability to add new goods, remove existing ones, and rearrange the present items in your cart.
- You may now listen to the music on your new playlist by tapping it.
- , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>” x-show=”showE
How to Make Apple Music Playlists on a Mac
You want to create an Apple Music playlist on your Mac, right? Created playlists are a terrific way to arrange all of your songs together in a variety of formats. Those tracks may be a compilation of your all-time favorite music, a playlist consisting of songs that remind you of a certain vacation, or a playlist of songs for a specific event. Whatever the reason, the ability to group songs together is an important component of what makes digital music so appealing. And, contrary to popular belief, building an Apple Musicplaylist on a Mac is far simpler than it appears.
Those processes, on the other hand, will differ depending on the version of macOS you’re running.
If you’re running Catalina or later, you’ll be utilizing the new Music app, which is available now. If this is the case, you’re still relying on the tried and true – iTunes. Do not fear, we will go over the procedures for both scenarios right now.
How to Make an Apple Music Playlist Using Music on Mac
In the same way that you are already familiar with the process of building playlists in Apple Music on your iPhone and iPad, you should find the process of generating playlists on the Mac to be straightforward as well. Here’s how it works:
- Click “File” in the menu bar of the Music app on your Mac after it has been opened
- Select “New” from the drop-down menu and click “Playlist.” Give your new playlist a name by typing it in the box provided. If necessary, you may also include a description of the item.
The result is that you now have an Apple Music playlist available on your Mac! Any playlist that you no longer require may be deleted by selecting it using the right-click menu and selecting “Delete from Library.” Adding music to a playlist is as simple as dragging them from one location to another and putting them into your desired playlist.
How to Create an Apple Music Playlist using iTunes on Mac
Some Mac users are still using older versions of MacOS that include iTunes, and if this is the case for you, you’re in luck since you can still make Apple Music playlists via iTunes. Here’s how it’s done:
- To begin, open iTunes and make certain that the “Music” option is chosen from the dropdown menu
- Start by launching the Music app on your Mac and then selecting “File” from the menu bar
- Select “New” from the drop-down menu and click “Playlist.” You may give it a name by pressing the Return key
Take note that while new playlists display under “Music Playlists” rather than “Apple Music Playlists,” they continue to sync with other devices that are signed into yourApple ID even after they have been created. Put this one down to iTunes being more than a decade older than almost everything else on your Mac. If you no longer require a playlist, you may delete it from your library by selecting it using the right click menu. Song additions to any library may also be accomplished by right-clicking the music and selecting “Add to Playlist,” followed by a selection of the playlist that you wish to add the song to.
If you create a playlist in Music on Mac and also have an iPhone or iPad, your playlist will automatically sync to those devices as well, just like it does with most other Apple services.
Remember to check out our other guides for Apple Music and iTunes as well.
How to Create, Edit, and Delete an Apple Music Playlist in macOS Big Sur
From macOS Catalina onward, iTunes was divided into four independent apps:Apple Music (where your iTunes media collection is stored),Apple TV (the app, not the set-top box or streaming service — yeah, it’s confusing),Apple Booksapp, andApple Podcastsapp. As a result, several modifications were made to the way playlists were handled. But don’t worry, it’s still a very simple process.
How to Create an Apple Music Playlist:
Create a new Music playlist The new playlist appears in the sidebar on the left, below Playlists.
Create a new playlist and add songs to it at the same time:
- Choose one or more songs from the list
- Control-click and select “Add to PlaylistNew Playlist” from the drop-down menu
How to Add Items to a Playlist:
- Open the Music application and select a playlist from the sidebar on the left. The playlist may be created by dragging an item from your music collection to the playlist or by control-clicking an item and selecting “Add to Playlist,” then selecting a playlist. If you want to add songs to a playlist without putting them in your library, go to “MusicPreferences,” click Advanced, and then uncheck the box that says “Add songs to Library when adding to playlists.”
Add music to an Apple Music Playlist without adding them to your iTunes Library, and vice versa.
How to Edit a Music Playlist:
Open Music and select a playlist from the drop-down menu. Then you may do the following:
- Replace the playlist’s name by clicking on the playlist’s name at the top of the window and typing the new title
You may alter the name of a playlist by choosing it straight from the list.
- Change the order of the tracks by selecting “ViewSort ByPlaylist Order.” When you choose “ViewSort ByPlaylist Order,” you may drag items into the order you like, as seen below. To remove an item, select it and press the Delete key on your keyboard. (If you already have the removed music in your library, removing it from a playlist will not remove it from your library or storage device.)
How to Delete an Apple Music Playlist:
- Activate the Music app, choose a playlist, then press the Delete key.
Confirm that you wish to remove the chosen Music Playlist from your computer. If you remove a playlist, the music contained inside the playlist will stay in your collection and on your Mac until you delete them again.
So, if you want to delete a playlist from your library, Control-click the playlist in the sidebar on the left and select Delete from Library from the context menu.
Dennis has more than 40 years of journalism experience and has produced hundreds of pieces for a variety of publications. He’s been working as an internet writer for more than two decades, mostly covering Apple, Inc. He has written for a variety of publications, including MacCentral, MacWorld, MacMinute, Macsimum News, Apple Daily Report, and is currently a contributing editor at AppleWorldToday.com.
How to make an Apple Music playlist in iTunes or on iOS
Apple Music hasn’t won over the hearts and minds of the Macworld crew yet. Some of us are very into the recommended playlists—which are sometimes eerily relevant—while others are still struggling with the aftereffects of activating iCloud Music Library (which we have yet to fully embrace). Even aficionados of the streaming service, however, have noted that creating a playlist is far from being as straightforward as it might be. The following is a step-by-step instruction for building and adding songs to an Apple Music playlist using either the iOS or iTunes operating systems: (Don’t want to be the one to provide technical assistance to your friends and family members who are new to streaming?
To create a new playlist, select “New” from the drop-down menu beneath “All Playlists.” To create a new playlist on your iPhone or iPad, first select the “My Music” tab from the bottom menu bar, followed by the Playlist tab near the top of the screen, as shown below. This will display your most recently added playlists at the top of the page, with all of your other playlists displayed below. Select “New” from the drop-down menu under “All Playlists.” Because the type is so small, you’ll want to look at the screenshot on the right for a visual.
- Then press the Done button.
- Save yourself some time and aggravation.
- Have you tapped the Done button yet?
- Music you own as well as Apple’s streaming collection may be combined to build playlists on the service, which is one of the service’s major selling advantages; competitors Spotify and Rdio do not allow you to do so.
- To add a song or album title from your collection to a playlist, click on the plus symbol next to the title of the song or album.
- However, if you keep touching the + symbol, you’ll find that you’ve added the same song ten times in quick succession.
- It is possible to search your music library by keyword or manually browse it, but in either case, do not tap the + button more than once in order to add a song to your playlist.
- Tap the ellipsis, or the three dots, to the right of the song title once you’ve found the music you want to include in your playlist.
- Add to a Playlist is located at the bottom of the menu.
- You have the option to continue searching for music and adding them to your playlist, or you can stop searching and press Done to put the search on hold for the time being.
When you press the three dots for further options, the option to “Add to a playlist” is always the final one you see.
We’re all aware that the way iTunes organizes and displays your music library is best described as a “hot mess,” and Apple Music has just added to the confusion. To create a new playlist, go to Playlists in your top menu bar and select New Playlist. Then, beneath your list of playlists, click on the plus sign (plus sign) in the lower lefthand corner. If you like, you can give your playlist a name and include a photo and a description. Songs from your Apple Music library—both those that you own and those that you’ve added to your Apple Music catalog—can be dropped into the playlist from this screen, which is much more convenient than the clumsy use of the three-dot menu found on Apple’s iOS version of the app.
- However, if you want to include songs in a playlist that aren’t already in your Apple Music collection, you’ll have to look for them using the search box.
- Instead, Apple Music rips you out of your playlist and drops you into a page of search results, where you must use the ellipsis (yes, it strikes again) to add the song you want to your playlist.
- To add a song to a playlist, you must first click on the ellipsis icon.
- When I access the menu beneath the ellipsis, Apple Music will sometimes allow me to directly add a song to a playlist without having to wait.
- However, there are occasions when it requires me to first add the music to My Music before displaying the “Add to” option, resulting in me having to click two more times to add a song.
- When it comes to adding songs to playlists in Apple Music, the fact that it takes so many steps to do so encapsulates one of the service’s most serious issues: It is too complicated, and what should be its most fundamental functions are buried under layers of alternatives.
How to Create a Jammin’ Playlist in iTunes
- Open iTunes and selectFileNewPlaylist from the drop-down menu. Give the playlist a name
- Then navigate to the Library and choose the songs you wish to include in the new playlist. Drag the music from the library to the playlist to make them appear. To listen to the playlist, go to the following URL: wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp wp w Click on the first song by double-clicking it, or choose a song and click thePlaybutton
Go to the FileNewPlaylist menu option in iTunes. The playlist should be given a title. Go to the Library and find the songs you wish to include in the new playlist by searching for them in the library. Music may be added to a playlist by dragging and dropping tracks from the library. The following is a link to the playlist you may listen to: Click on the first song by double-clicking it, or choose a song and press the Playbutton.
How to Create an iTunes Playlist
On order to make a playlist in iTunes, follow these steps:
- On order to make a playlist in iTunes, follow these instructions:
To build a playlist on iTunes, follow these steps:
How to Delete an iTunes Playlist
On order to make a playlist in iTunes, do the following:
- The playlist should be highlighted when it has been selected
- Then, press the Delete key. Select Delete from Library from the context menu of the playlist by right-clicking it.
After that, you’ll be asked to confirm that you really want to remove the playlist. When you click the Deletebutton on the pop-up box, the playlist will be erased from your computer. The songs that were included in the playlist are still available for purchase in your iTunes library. The playlist gets erased, but not the individual tracks.
Considerations for iTunes Playlists
After that, you’ll be asked to confirm that you really want to erase the playlist you created. The playlist gets deleted when you click the Deletebutton on the pop-up box. You may still access the songs that were part of the playlist by going to your iTunes Library and selecting them. Only the playlist is erased; the music themselves are not removed from the database.
How to create playlists in the Music app on Apple
Apple TV’s Music app allows you to build playlists and add music to existing ones directly from the device. As a result, you may create the ideal party mix for every occasion and play it through your personal home entertainment system. Additionally, thanks to iCloud Music Library sync, any playlists you build on Apple TV will be immediately synchronized to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers.
- Apple TV’s Music app allows you to create playlists and add songs to them directly from the device. As a result, you can create the ideal party mix for every occasion and play it over your home theater system. Additionally, thanks to iCloud Music Library sync, any playlists you build on Apple TV will be immediately synchronized to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers as well.
How to create a playlist in the Music app on Apple TV
- Open the Music application. Find an artist, a song, or an album to listen to
- Choose an atrack.
- In order to access the settings menu while the music is playing, press and hold the trackpad on the Siri Remote for one second. Add to a Playlist by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Make a new playlist by selecting New Playlist. Fill in the blanks with the name of the new playlist
- Create a playlist by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
How to add tracks to a playlist in the Music app on Apple TV
- Open the Music application. Find an artist, a song, or an album to listen to
- Choose an atrack.
- Keep pressing and holding the trackpad on the Siri Remote while the tune is playing in order to bring up the settings menu
- Add to a Playlist by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and choose a previously created playlist
How to repeat playlists in the Music app on Apple TV
You can’t set up the Music app on Apple TV to automatically repeat a song, but you can set it up to automatically repeat albums and playlists.
- When using the Apple TV Music app, you cannot set up a song to be automatically repeated
- However, albums and playlists may be set up to be automatically repeated.
How to automatically add new playlist songs from Apple Music to My Music
- Using the Settings app, navigate to the Apps section
- Select Music
- And then select Add Playlist Songs to My Music.
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.