You can cancel your Apple Music subscription from your PC as long as you have iTunes installed. To do so, open iTunes and go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Account View My Account then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the section marked Settings.
How to cancel/stop Apple Music subscription?
- 1) Open the Apple menu, and then click System Preferences. 2) Click the tile labeled Apple ID. 3) Click the Media Purchases side-tab, and then click Manage next to Subscriptions. 4) Click Edit next to Apple Music Subscription. 5) Click Cancel Subscription. 6) Confirm that you want to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
- 1 How do you cancel your Apple music membership?
- 2 Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 3 How do I cancel my Apple music subscription on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I unsubscribe?
- 5 How do I cancel my Apple music subscription and get a refund?
- 6 How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
- 7 How do I find all my subscriptions?
- 8 How do I unsubscribe from an app on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I know if I have a subscription?
- 10 How to cancel a subscription from Apple
- 11 Cancel a subscription from Apple
- 12 How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 13 Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- 14 Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
- 15 If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- 16 How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
- 17 Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
- 18 Cancel on an Android Device
- 19 Cancel on a Mac
- 20 Cancel Through iTunes
- 21 Cancel Through the Web
- 22 Cancel Through Apple TV
- 23 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- 24 How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
- 25 How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
- 26 How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- 27 Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
- 28 Cancel via Apple Music App
- 29 Cancel via Settings
- 30 Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
- 31 After your subscription is over
- 32 How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
- 33 Transfer Apple Music playlist to
- 34 How To Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription From Any Device
- 35 How To Cancel Apple Music From An iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- 36 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
- 37 Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
- 38 Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
- 39 Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
- 40 If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
- 41 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- 42 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- 43 Questions?
- 44 How to cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library?
- 45 Cancel Apple Music subscription from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 46 Cancel Apple Music subscription from Android
- 47 Cancel Apple Music subscription from Mac
- 48 Cancel Apple Music subscription from PC
- 49 Cancel Apple Music subscription from Apple TV
- 50 What Happens When You Cancel Your Subscription
- 51 How to keep Apple Music songs After Canceling Subscription
- 52 Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
- 53 Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- 54 How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
- 55 Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
- 55.1 How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
- 55.2 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
- 55.3 How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
- 55.4 What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
- 55.5 Create your own music paradise on Mac
- 55.6 Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
- 55.7 Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
- 55.8 Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
How do you cancel your Apple music membership?
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- Start the Apple Music app on your Android device.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top right of the screen and then tap Account.
- In the Subscription section, tap Manage Subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you really want to do.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
How do I cancel my Apple music subscription on my iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I unsubscribe?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my Apple music subscription and get a refund?
Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click “I’d like to,” then choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.
How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
Sign in to iTunes, then go to Store > View My Apple ID. Select the Edit link next to Apple ID Summary. On the Edit Payment Information screen, select None instead of choosing a credit card.
How do I find all my subscriptions?
Find your purchases, reservations & subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item.
How do I unsubscribe from an app on my iPhone?
How to Cancel Subscriptions on Your iPhone
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
- Then tap your profile icon.
- Next, tap Subscriptions.
- Then select a subscription service under Active.
- Next, tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial.
- Finally, tap Confirm.
How do I know if I have a subscription?
To view and manage your Android subscriptions, open the Google Play Store app on your device, then tap the menu button (the three horizontal lines in the top left), then choose Subscriptions. You’ll see a list of all the subscriptions, such as Google Play Music, handled through Google.
How to cancel a subscription from Apple
You will learn how to cancel subscriptions that you have acquired using an application from the App Store. You may also cancel your Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and other subscriptions with Apple by visiting the Apple Support page.
Cancel a subscription from Apple
When using an iPhone or iPad, you may cancel a membership using the Settings app, or through the App Store on your Mac. You may cancel your membership at any time.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the Settings application. Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- And then tap Done. Select the subscription that you wish to manage from the drop-down menu. Not finding the subscription you’re searching for? Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. (Alternatively, if you wish to cancel Apple One but preserve some subscriptions, choose Individual Services from the drop-down menu.) If you do not see the Cancel button, your subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- Open the App Store on your Apple Watch by pressing the I button. Account may be found by scrolling down and tapping it
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Select the subscription that you wish to subscribe to. It appears that you are unable to locate the subscription that you are searching for. To cancel your subscription, choose Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can only make changes to subscriptions for tvOS applications that are already loaded on that particular Apple TV. To manage your subscriptions on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or a PC with an Apple operating system.
- Go to the Settings menu. Select UsersAccounts, then your account from the drop-down menu. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- Unless you cancel your membership, the majority of them will automatically renew. In the event that you cancel a paid membership, you will be able to continue using it until the next paying date. In the event that you cancel your membership during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription immediately.
In most cases, until you cancel your membership, it will continue to be active. A paid membership can be cancelled at any time; however, you will not be charged for any more services until the following payment period. In the event that you cancel your membership during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription right away.
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
The music-streaming service Apple Music has increased in popularity since its inception in June 2015, particularly among Apple devotees. More than 70 million songs are available for streaming, and you can listen to playlists prepared by music specialists. You can also listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which broadcasts music picked by DJs from across the world, 24 hours a day. Apple Music is available on a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watches, Android devices, newer Apple TVs, and the web.
- All of this sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you were hoping for?
- Perhaps another music streaming service has captured your attention, your ears, and your financial resources as well.
- If you decide to discontinue your free trial, it will come to an end right away.
- If you change your mind, you can choose to re-subscribe; however, your new membership will begin at the beginning of the following payment period.
Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
To access Apple Music, go to SettingsSubscriptions on your smartphone and select the Apple Music option. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and enter your confirmation code. You may also cancel your membership directly from the Apple Music app by pressing the Listen Now symbol in the upper right corner, followed by tapping the profile icon in the lower right corner.
You may cancel or alter your subscription from the Account page by selecting Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel on an Android Device
Android users who have subscribed to Apple Music may access the service by tapping the Listen Now button, then selecting Account from the three-dot settings menu. Select Manage Subscription and then Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you signed up for the service through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription from the storefront as well. Select Subscriptions from the hamburger menu in the app’s main window to get a list of all your current and previous subscriptions.
Cancel on a Mac
As a result of Apple’s decision to discontinue the iTunes app with macOS Catalina, the process for canceling an Apple Music membership has changed. If you’re using Catalina or Big Sur, go to the Apple menu, pick System Preferences, and then select Apple ID from the list. On the left-hand sidebar, choose MediaPurchases, and then select the Manage option next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Your subscriptions will then be shown in a list. To cancel your Apple Music membership, go to your Apple Music account and select Edit next to your subscription.
You may also cancel and manage your Apple Music membership by going directly to the App Store from your device.
View Information may be accessed by clicking the View Information button, and then signing in with your Apple ID password if requested Until you reach the Manage section, scroll to the very bottom of the Account Information screen until you see “Manage.” Subscriptions can be managed by selecting the Manage link next to them.
Cancel Through iTunes
If you’re using a Windows PC or haven’t yet upgraded your Mac to Catalina or higher, you may still cancel your membership using the iTunes application. To check your account details, open iTunes and select AccountView My Account from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. After you’ve reached the bottom of your Account page, look for the Manage link next to the Subscriptions setting and click on it. Apple Music Subscription may be edited by selecting the Edit link next to it.
Upon clicking “Discontinue Membership,” a notice appears, requesting confirmation that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Through the Web
Apple Songs may also be accessed via the website, where you can listen to music and even cancel your membership if you like. Although you already have a membership, click the Try it Free option (even if you already have one), then click Sign In in the pop-up box and input your credentials. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’ve logged in.
Scroll down the Account Settings page until you reach the Subscriptions area, where you will find the Manage option. In the Edit Your Subscription page, click the Terminate Subscription button, and then confirm your decision to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Through Apple TV
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you can listen to music through Apple Music. You can manage your Apple Music Membership membership straight from your television by navigating to SettingsUsers and AccountsSubscriptionsApple Music Membership in the Settings menu. You will then be able to cancel or adjust your subscription status from this screen. Apple Brief/strong> is a weekly email newsletter that delivers the latest news, reviews, tips, and more about Apple. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first_ )” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you may listen to music from your favorite artists. To manage your membership from your television, go to SettingsUsers and AccountsApple Music Membership and choose it from the drop-down menu. You will be able to cancel or alter your subscription status from this screen. Weekly Apple Brief/strong>: Get the latest news, reviews, tips, and more delivered directly to your email once a week! , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published ShowEmailSignUp()” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> ()” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- Your Apple Music membership may be canceled in seconds with a few simple mouse or touch-screen actions on any of your devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- On an Android device, the Cancel Subscription option can be found in the Apple Music app’s Account settings. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu located beneath the account symbol located at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
Any of your Apple devices may be used to cancel your Apple Music membership with a few simple clicks or touches. In order to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app. In order to cancel Apple Music on an Android device, you’ll need to access the Account settings in the Apple Music app. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting the Settings option from the account symbol at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference database.
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1.Open a web browser and navigate to theApple Music website. If necessary, log into your account using theSign Inbutton located at the top right of the page. Secondly, select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the account symbol at the top right of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on theManage submenu under theSubscriptionssection. 4.In theEdit Your Subscriptionwindow, selectCancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you want to do using the confirmation box.
Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
From any iOS device that is connected to your Apple ID, you may quickly and simply terminate your Apple Music membership. Apple’s Settings app keeps track of all of your current, continuing, and even former subscriptions and charges. You may cancel Apple Music by simply opening the Settings app and following the instructions in our tutorial on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music from the list of subscriptions associated with your Apple ID.
All of your active subscriptions (including Apple Music) may be found in the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen. Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
Users of Apple Music’s mobile app for Android can also cancel their membership from within the app if they are using Apple’s mobile app for Android. Begin by launching the Apple Music application on your Android device. Secondly, touch on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by Account. 3.In theSubscriptionsection, select Manage Subscription from the dropdown menu. 4.Click onCancel Subscriptionand be sure this is what you actually want to do before proceeding. The Apple Music app for Android allows you to manage your subscription from within the app itself.
Dave Johnson is a free-lance writer based in New York City.
Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist.
A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
That is to say, if you sign up for an Apple Music trial, you may cancel it at any time and still enjoy Apple Music for a free three-month trial period.
Depending on the device you are using, you can follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- Remove Apple Music from your iPhone
- Remove Apple Music from your computer’s iTunes library. Apple Music on Android has been canceled. What should I do if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription? Keeping your music library and playlists up to date
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off. If you have an iPhone, the easiest method to cancel your Apple Music membership is to use it. On an iPad, the process is the same as it is on a computer.
Cancel via Apple Music App
1.Open the Music app on your iPhone and select the For You option at the bottom of the screen. On the For You page, choose the profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
3.To proceed, select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. 4.If you are currently using the Apple Music free trial, you can cancel your subscription by selecting Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial. You have successfully terminated your Apple Music subscription by selecting Confirm.
Cancel via Settings
Even if you have deleted the Music app from your iPhone, you may still cancel Apple Music on your device. Simply go to Settings and change your profile photo. iTunes App Store is a service provided by Apple Inc. Apple IDView Apple IDSubscriptionApple MusicApple Music subscription In order to terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription from the menu bar. When you wish to access your Apple ID, you may be prompted to validate your Apple ID by entering your password, using Touch ID, or using Face ID to verify your identity.
- You may also cancel your Apple Music membership using the iTunes software on your PC or Mac computer.
- To complete the process, enter your Apple ID password and click “Sign In.” Your Apple ID account page will be shown as a result of clicking this link.
- Continue to the Settings area by scrolling all the way down.
- If you have another active membership than Apple Music, select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu.
Apple Music on Android may be canceled.
Download and install Apple Music on your Android phone if you don’t already have it, and then start using it.
Log into your Apple ID and password.
On the Account Settings page, pick Manage Membership from the drop-down menu.
To terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial from the drop-down menu.
Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
After canceling your Apple Music membership, you will still be able to access the service until the next monthly cycle begins. You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe to Apple Music in order to continue enjoying your music. If you have made the decision to abandon Apple Music, there is a method to keep your playlists intact. Just keep reading.
After your subscription is over
It will be necessary to uninstall the music you downloaded from the Apple Music library from all of your devices. The music you purchased from iTunes will be erased from your device, but you will be able to download it without having to pay for it once more. In addition, as you are aware, iCloud Music Collection allows you to access your complete iTunes library from anywhere. If you have contributed your own music to your iCloud Music Library, it will remain there until you re-subscribe to Apple Music, at which point you will no longer be able to access it.
Following the cancellation, you will no longer be able to access any of the playlists you have created. To migrate playlists to another music streaming service or to save all of your playlists in one place, Tunemymusic is the tool you’ve been looking for.
How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
No matter how long you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, there is a good chance that you have compiled a playlist or two that you enjoy listening to. To be safe, it is advised that you export your whole Apple Music Playlist to a separate file in case you decide to never subscribe to Apple Music again. If you decide to switch to another music provider, you can quickly transfer all of your playlists over to the new service using the file. Tunemymusic provides the ability to export Apple Music to TXT or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you may use Tunemymusic to post this file to any music platform that accepts our service using our service.
Transfer Apple Music playlist to
If you decide to move to another music streaming service, such as Spotify, you may convert your Apple Music playlist to a Spotify playlist for free with TuneMyMusic’s free conversion tool. There is no need to log in. Transferring your complete music library to Spotify in one go is possible provided you have playlists, albums, and artists to move. Of course, you can only move your playlists if you choose to do so.
How To Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription From Any Device
The streaming service Apple Music has a lot to offer — but it isn’t the right fit for every music lover. Find out how to cancel your membership in a matter of seconds by following the steps below. When it comes to streaming services, AppleMusic is one of the best, but if someone wants to switch to another service, understanding how to cancel their AppleMusic membership is an important part of the process. Since its debut in 2015, Apple Music has grown to become one of the most popular music streaming services available.
- Apple Music is a terrific choice, regardless of whether someone is listening on an iPhone, an Android, or another device.
- Music streaming services such as Spotify and Amazon Music provide more tailored playlists for users to listen to, Amazon Music is a more reasonable option for Prime customers, and YouTube Music is a good bargain for anyone who spends a lot of time in the YouTube ecosystem.
- Upon carefully reading through Apple’s published guidelines, it becomes clear that canceling Apple Music will take only a few seconds.
- If the profile icon isn’t visible, click ‘Sign in’ and enter your Apple account credentials to access your profile.
To cancel your subscription, go to your profile icon and select ‘Settings.’ Then, scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions’ section and select ‘Manage.’ Finally, click on the cancel subscription button. Apple Music subscriptions are no longer available in a single click.
How To Cancel Apple Music From An iPhone, iPad, or Mac
The fact that the ‘Cancel subscription’ option is not visible does not indicate that Apple Music has to be terminated from a device other than an Apple device. On an iPhone or iPad, users must open the Settings app, tap their profile icon at the top of the screen, tap ‘Subscriptions,’ select ‘Apple Music’ from the list of available subscriptions, and then tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’ On a Mac, users must open the Applications folder and select ‘Apple Music’ from the list of available subscriptions.
- Open the App Store, click the profile symbol in the lower-left corner of the app, then select ‘View information’ near the top of the page, confirm your Apple account details, scroll down to the Manage area, then click the ‘Manage’ option next to Subscriptions at the bottom of the page.
- For those who want to share Apple Music with their significant other or family members, an Apple Music Family membership is a good investment.
- The Apple Music Student plan, which includes access to Apple Music and Apple TV+ at a discounted fee of $4.99 per month, is also available to students in college or university.
- Please feel free to cancel Apple Music and never look back if none of the solutions listed above sound appealing.
- Simply follow the instructions outlined above, and you’ll be finished with Apple Music in no time at all.
- Source:Apple How to Recreate the Classic iPhone Home Button Experience on a Modern iPhone About the AuthorJoe Maring is a novelist who lives in New York City (1214 Articles Published) Since 2012, Joe has been writing and speaking on consumer technology on a regular basis.
- He currently resides in Kalamazoo, Michigan, with his wife, two cats, and a pit bull/boxer mix as a family.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription before the Free Trial Ends
A three-month free trial is available for new users to Apple Music, which is a well-known streaming music service. A large number of people join up for the service in order to give it a try. Although many free trial users may decide to end their experience and cancel their Apple Music subscription before the free trial period expires, doing so will prevent them from being charged ($9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription) for automatic renewal by default, which is a costly proposition.
To cancel your Apple Music membership on your iOS or iTunes device before the free trial period expires, follow this quick and simple step-by-step tutorial.
Part A: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
A three-month free trial is available for new users to Apple Music, which is a popular streaming-music service. The service attracts a large number of new subscribers who are eager to test it. Although many free trial users may decide to end their experience and cancel their Apple Music subscription before the free trial period expires, doing so will prevent them from being charged ($9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription) for automatic renewal by default, which would be costly.
Part B: How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
Step 1: Launch iTunes and sign in with the Apple ID that was used to sign up for your free Apple Music trial. To access your user account avatar, go to the top right of the screen. Select Account Info from the drop-down option, and then enter your account password in the box provided. After arriving at the Account Information page, scroll down to the bottom until you find a section labeled “Settings.” Search for “Subscriptions” and then click on “Manage.” Then, select “Automatic Renewal” and turn it off by clicking on the “Edit” icon to the right of your Apple Music membership.
Following the cancellation of your Apple Music membership, Apple Music will not charge you any more fees; but, when your three-month free trial period expires, you will no longer have access to any of the service’s music.
Now is the time to move on.
Extra Tips: How to Keep Apple Music after Cancelling Subscription
Using the Apple ID connected with your Apple Music free trial, sign into iTunes in the first step. On the upper right of the screen, click on your user account avatar. Enter your account password after selecting Account Info from the drop-down box. To access the “Settings” section of the Account Information page, scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page. Locate Subscriptions and then click on “Manage” to take control. Then, find “Automatic Renewal” and select “Off” from the drop-down menu to the right of your Apple Music membership.
Although Apple Music will no longer charge you as a result of your cancellation, you will no longer have access to all of the music available to you after your three-month free trial period has expired.
Let’s get this party started!
If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
Apple Music is one of numerous various streaming music subscription services, including Spotify and Tidal, that are available. Apple Music, on the other hand, is tightly interwoven into the iOS and Mac ecosystems, including features like as Siri. Nonetheless, it is not appropriate for everyone, and it lacks several features that may be found in competing services (like a dark mode on iOS).
If you decide that Apple Music is not for you after a three-month trial, you may cancel your subscription at any point during that time. Here’s how you go about it.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you may cancel your Apple Music membership. Learn how to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac in this tutorial.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and browse through the selection. In the upper right corner, tap on your Apple ID avatarin the drop-down menu
- ChooseManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu
- LocateApple Music MembershipunderActive Subscriptions and press on it. Subscription Cancellation
- SelectCancel Subscription Tap theConfirmbutton to confirm your cancellation.
You may also make changes to your subscription plan using this screen. Example: If you are already enrolled in an individual membership, you can upgrade to a family membership by selecting the appropriate option. Regardless of whether you choose to cancel, you will be able to continue to use Apple Music until the end of your free trial or subscription cycle.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- LaunchiTunes on your Mac
- SelectAccountfrom the menu bar
- SelectView My Accountfrom the menu
- Log in with yourApple ID and password
- And then click Done. Click on Manage once you’ve scrolled down until you see Subscriptions. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit
- Then clickCancel Subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
- And then repeat the process.
If you are dissatisfied with Apple Music as a whole, it is a simple and uncomplicated process to terminate your subscription. In your opinion, which music subscription service is the best? Do you have any more questions about terminating Apple Music? Please share your thoughts in the comments section! In May of this year, we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. This version has been updated to work with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
How to cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library?
Apple Music, in contrast to Spotify, does not provide a free, ad-supported tier of service. Upon completion of the three-month free trial, you will be required to pay $9.99 (students: $4.99; family: $14.99) every month. You have the option to cancel your membership at any moment if you decide you no longer want it.
Cancel Apple Music subscription from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Navigate to the SettingsiTunesApp Store menu. 2. Select View Apple ID from the Apple ID drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Depending on your Apple ID, you may need to sign in. 3. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. 4. Select Apple Music Membership – Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel Apple Music subscription from Android
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Android device and choose the menu button. 2. Select Account – Manage Membership – Cancel Subscription from the menu bar.
Cancel Apple Music subscription from Mac
By way of the App Store 1. Launch the App Store application on your Mac. 2. Locate your Apple ID at the bottom of the sidebar and click on it. In the upper right hand corner, select View Information. 3. It is possible that you will be prompted to sign in using your Apple ID. 4. On the Account Information page, scroll down until you reach the section labeled Manage. To the right of Subscriptions, select Manage from the drop-down menu. 5. Select Apple Music Membership – Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Launch iTunes on your computer.
The AccountView My Account option may be found in the menu bar. 3. Sign in with your Apple ID and select Settings from the drop-down menu. To the right of Subscriptions, select Manage from the drop-down menu. 4. Select Apple Music Membership – Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel Apple Music subscription from PC
Using iTunes1. First, launch iTunes. The AccountView My Account option may be found in the menu bar. 3. Sign in with your Apple ID and select Settings from the drop-down menu. To the right of Subscriptions, select Manage from the drop-down menu. 4. Select Apple Music Membership – Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel Apple Music subscription from Apple TV
Apple TV 4th generation and later are required for this. 1. Go to the Settings menu. 2. Navigate to Accounts. 3. Select Manage Subscriptions from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. 4. Select Apple Music Membership – CancelSubscription from the drop-down menu.
What Happens When You Cancel Your Subscription
Apple Music membership does not terminate immediately once you cancel your Apple Music subscription; instead, there will be an expiration date set (next bill date). You still have time to take advantage of all of its features before the expiration date. When the expiration date expires, you will no longer be able to use Apple Music. If you terminate your Apple Music trial during the trial time, you will instantly lose access to the library and features of the service. Songs that you have downloaded from the Apple Music catalog or added to your Library will be deleted from all of your devices after they have been downloaded.
iCloud Music Library is only available with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription.
How to keep Apple Music songs After Canceling Subscription
You are now aware that any Apple Music music you have added to Your Library or even downloaded from the Apple Music library will be deleted if you decide to cancel your Apple Music subscription after signing up for it. Is there a way to preserve the Apple Music songs after canceling your Apple Music membership? Is it possible to keep the Apple Music songs after canceling your Apple Music membership? While your Apple Music membership is active, you may utilize a professional Apple Music downloader to download music to your computer in their original MP3, AAC format.
Because the songs have been downloaded in mp3 and m4a format, you may listen to them on any suitable device, even if you are not connected to the internet.
1. Download and Launch Apple Music Converter
Ondesoft Apple Music Converter may be downloaded, installed, and used on your Mac or Windows computer.
2. Sign in your Apple Music account
To sign in, click the Sign in button and input your Apple ID credentials.
3. Change output format(optional)
The lossless M4A format is selected as the default output format.
Ondesoft Apple Music Converter also allows converting Apple Music to several audio formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF. You may also modify the output file name by using any combination of the title, the artist, the album, the playlist index, and the track ID, among other things.
4. Select music
Follow the on-screen prompts to choose the playlist or album that you wish to convert, then click Convert. To add music, click on the Add songs button.
5. Start Conversion
By default, all of the songs in the playlist/album will be checked, regardless of their order. If there are any tracks that you do not want converted, please uncheck the appropriate option. Then click on the Convert option to begin downloading songs in the format of your choice to your computer. Following the conversion, click on the folder icon on the right to instantly locate the downloaded music. The free trial version allows you to convert up to three minutes of each song; however, a license is required to use the full version.
Features of Ondesoft Apple Music Converter:
Allows for automatic synchronization with the iTunes library Simply import Apple Music music, playlists, and albums into your iTunes Library. The Apple Music to MP3 converter will automatically detect and load the files, displaying them on the interface. If your internet connection is fast enough, there is no need to download any of the singles, playlists, or entire albums. Make changes to your profile settings. Apple Music to MP3 converter allows you to customize the output file by changing the codec, bitrate, sample rate, and channels settings.
- Conversion Rates That Are Quick The conversion speed may be increased to as high as 16X, and you have complete control over how quick it is.
- Customize the filename format to your liking.
- ID tags should be saved.
- ID tags will be saved to the output MP3 and M4A files.
Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription
When you join up for Apple Music, you will receive a 30-day free trial of the streaming service. If, after your trial period has expired, you decide that you do not want to continue using the service, you will need to cancel your subscription before it automatically renews and you are paid for it. Currently playing: Keep an eye out for this: You may cancel your Apple Music membership at any time. 0:59 Those who choose to terminate their subscriptions do not have to wait until the trial period has ended.
If you have an iOS device, canceling your membership is simple; all you need to know is where to search. That is exactly what we are here for. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Open the Music app and select the For You tab in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by your profile symbol in the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and select View Account from the drop-down menu. SelectView Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- SelectApple Music Subscription from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. The Cancel Subscriptionbutton may be found at the bottom of the final page. Click on it, and then confirm your selection if you choose.
You may also cancel your subscription using iTunes on a computer running either Windows or Mac OS X. Jason Cipriani/CNET contributed this screenshot.
- Start iTunes and listen to your favorite music. AccountView my account may be accessed from the navigation bar. When asked, type in your password to continue. After you have reached theSettingssection, click on theManagenext toSubscriptions button. Make your decision by clickingEditnext toApple Music Subscription
- Then confirm your choices by clickingCancel Subscription
You will continue to have access to Apple Music until the trial period has expired. If you cancel your membership after paying for a month of service, you will still have access to the service for the remainder of the month in which you paid for it. The first edition of this article was published on September 23, 2015. Updated on April 17, 2018: This article has been brought up to date.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription 2021
Is it time for a subscription cleanse? That’s a fantastic concept, to be honest. Subscriptions are taking over the globe – and with good cause. There are several benefits to paying a one-time charge to have access to the greatest material. However, you want to be certain that you’re getting the greatest possible service. In the event that Apple Music doesn’t fall into this category for you, it’s definitely time to part ways with it. Everything you need to know about canceling your Apple Music membership on any device and replacing it with a more suitable option is covered in this article.
Apple Music subscription: The good and the bad
Apple Music was first released in 2015. Apple transformed it into a stand-alone Mac application with the introduction of macOS Mojave. Access to a massive library of music is provided via Apple Music, which is available on iOS devices as well as Mac computers and Apple TVs. It costs $9.99 a month, which is one of the legitimate reasons why consumers decide to discontinue Apple Music. Student and family discounts, on the other hand, are readily accessible. If you believe there are factors that might influence your decision, consider the following advantages and disadvantages:
- If you choose to pay for the yearly subscription in advance, you will save $20 over the cost of the subscription. For students, Apple Music is available for $5 per month rather than $10 per month. Users of the Family Plan will see a reduction in pricing of up to 50 percent. Three members will pay $15, four will cost $25, and five will cost $35, and so on
- Apple Music, in contrast to Spotify, does not have a free tier, which means that if you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to any music.
Alternatively, if you still want to cancel your Apple Music membership, here is how to do it.
How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on iOS
You may cancel your membership on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the same method that you would use on any other iOS device: click here.
- Open the Settings section of the mobile app and select your name
- Apple subscriptions may be canceled at any time by selecting Subscriptions Active (you may see two lists — Expired and Active — depending on whether you have already canceled Apple subscriptions)
- Locate and choose the Apple Music membership option from the drop-down menu
- At the bottom of the screen, click CancelConfirm
- Then click OK.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Mac
The technique you use to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac is dependent on the operating system you are running. The most recent version of macOS, 10.15 Catalina, needs you to visit the Mac App Store, whereas previous systems will require you to utilize iTunes. This is simple: iTunes is not available on Catalina, but it is available on the previous macOS versions. Listed below is the procedure to disable Apple subscriptions on Mac OS X Catalina:
- Sign in to the Mac App Store by clicking here. View your personal information by clicking on your name. Follow the path down to and click on Managennext to Subscriptions. If you’re prompted, enter your account password to continue. LocateApple Musicand selectEdit from the list of Active and Expired subscriptions after you’ve accessed it. You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
If your Mac is running macOS Mojave or an earlier version, here’s a step-by-step instructions to get you started:
- Open iTunes and choose Account from the iTunes drop-down menu
- Make a selectionView My Accountand input your Apple ID credentials Open Settings and choose Managen from the Subscriptions drop-down menu. FindApple Musicin the list and click on it to edit, cancel, or confirm it.
How to cancel Apple subscriptions on Apple TV
Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K users can cancel Apple Music by following these steps:
- Launch theSettingsapp and navigate toUsers and Accounts, where you will find your account name listed underUsers. Because you’ll see the options “Current user” and “Your name’s Account,” it could be a little difficult to figure out what to do. You must select the second option
- Else, you will be disqualified. Subscriptions will appear on a new screen when you click on it. Apple Music SubscriptionCancellation of Apple Music Subscription
What happens once you cancel Apple Music membership
You’ve pressed the Apple Music Cancel button to end your Apple Music subscription. Is there any hope for the future after this? Without a doubt. First and foremost, even if you cancel your Apple Music subscription, the Apple Music software remains on your Mac, Apple TV, or iOS device unless you specifically uninstall it. This implies that you have the option to change your mind and renew your membership at any time. The following are some more solutions to queries you might have: Will my music be removed from the system?
- The tunes that are streamed in the app are protected by Apple to guarantee that the subscription conditions are not breached.
- Apple will not allow you to access any of your music that you have downloaded for offline listening or any playlists that you have curated on your device.
- They will have sufficient time to add a new member to the account or modify the plan.
- There is no need to wait until the next paying month if you wish to modify your Apple Music plan — for example, if you’ve been using Individual and want to convert to Family.
- How can I stop Apple Music from renewing my subscription?
- Make sure that your subscription to Apple Music will not be automatically renewed if you are unsure if you will continue to use the service after the billing month has ended.
- Select View Apple IDSubscriptionsManage from the drop-down menu.
- What other music streaming services are there that I can use?
- Both services are the same price, Spotify has over 100 million paying members compared to Apple Music’s 50 million, but it is still more geographically restricted.
An excellent comparison of the two is provided here. Deezer, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud are a few less well-known, but unquestionably less costly, alternatives that you might want to try.
Create your own music paradise on Mac
Whether you’re listening to Apple Music or Spotify, the quality of your music experience is determined by a variety of factors – and these factors include far more than the streaming service you’re using. Continue reading if you can’t picture working on a Mac without your favorite music playing in the background. We’ve compiled a list of resources to assist you in maintaining your musical passion.
Enhance sounds with Boom 3D
It is possible to use Boom 3D as a global equalization and sound enhancer on the Mac platform. The addition of this tool to your toolset provides a balanced acoustic environment — with bespoke volume augmentation for certain tracks — for your listening pleasure. If you want your music loud, Boom 3D allows you to increase the volume without the need for additional gear. Here are some of the reasons why Boom 3D makes your Apple Music membership more enjoyable:
- You have the option of playing it louder than the maximum volume. There is no need for additional speakers or other hardware devices. Increase the volume by clicking on the Volume Control button in the top right corner of the screen. The best part is that you can set the level by source, which is useful when you want your Spotify to be louder and your social media notifications to be lower.
- 3D Surround Sound is used to create an immersive environment. You may engage the option that replicates surround sound with only a single click. Integrated speakers, headphones, and any other external sound equipment are all compatible with this functionality
- Presets for the equalizer are ready to use. If you enjoy music, you are probably aware that not all genres were made to sound the same way. Unfortunately, your Mac does not have enough support for this. Boom 3D has ready-to-use equalization settings for gaming, acoustics, the 1960s, and other genres.
- Accessibility may be found in the menu bar. Besides providing rapid access to everything from the menu bar, Boom 3D also has a convenient window that enables for sound adjustment. This allows you to customize the sound of your favorite Apple Music tracks while you’re listening to them.
Adjust sounds to your environment with Silenz
Sometimes the outside world doesn’t sound very well — but you still need to be able to hear what’s going on. This is not a philosophical remark, but rather the brutal reality of working in an open environment. Silenzi is a mobile application that takes care of the problem for you. It pays attention to your surroundings and automatically changes the pass-through – ensuring that you can hear everyone who is speaking to you at all times. Silenz is insanely customisable, and it comes with a slew of extras for your Apple Music or any music streaming provider, including:
- When filtering noises, use the Smart mode. In order to concentrate on music, turn off the pass-through feature or manually modify it. Incorporate significant noises from the outer world into your music composition. As horrible as that sounds, the app really does a good job of making it sound good. Silenz is compatible with Apple Music, Deezer, iTunes, and nearly any other music-streaming service
- However, it does not support streaming video.
Set the right mood with Noizio’s ambient sounds
The tools indicated above provide you total control over the noises your Mac generates, as well as the ability to ensure that they are compatible with the rest of the world. Noizio is the tool that truly generates sounds for you – the kinds of noises that Apple Music would almost never provide you with on its own. An ambient sounds application that sets the tone for your daily routine. Replace the sound of hip hop with the sound of rain, a campfire, or the sound of the sea to improve your ability to concentrate at work.
As a result, if you have Noizio and decide to cancel your Apple Music membership, you will have effectively purchased the alternative.
One thing that you should be aware of is that subscriptions are not going away any time soon.
Noizio, Boom 3D, and Silenz, all of which were discussed above, are all part of Setapp, a subscription service that gives access to more than 200 Mac applications for a monthly fee.
So, don’t underestimate the importance of subscriptions.