This option is at the top of the “Manage Payments” or “Payment Shipping” page. It will open your payment options. Select Credit/Debit Card under “PAYMENT METHOD.” This option will allow you to add any credit or debit card as your payment method for app purchases and subscriptions.
3 Simple Ways to Pay for Apple Music – wikiHow
- You can use a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card here. Alternatively, you can select PayPal at the top, and click Log In to PayPal to link your PayPal account with your Apple ID. This will allow you to use PayPal to pay for iTunes and app purchases, including Apple Music.
- 1 How do I pay Apple Music with my phone?
- 2 How can I pay for Apple Music without a credit card?
- 3 How do I pay my Apple music bill on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I pay for my Apple ID?
- 5 How do I get Apple Music forever for free?
- 6 Why is Apple not accepting my payment method?
- 7 What happens if I miss my Apple Music payment?
- 8 What happens if I stop paying Apple Music?
- 9 What happens if you dont pay Apple Music?
- 10 Can you pay for Apple music with iTunes card?
- 11 Why is my card not adding to Apple pay?
- 12 What payment methods does Apple accept?
- 13 Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods
- 14 Change, add, or remove a payment method
- 15 How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 16 How to Pay for Apple Music
- 17 About This Article
- 18 Did this article help you?
- 19 Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
- 20 2Tap Settings
- 21 3Tap your Apple ID
- 22 4Sign
- 23 5Tap Payment Information
- 24 6Enter the credit card number
- 25 7Tap the iTunes Store icon
- 26 8Tap the Buy Song button
- 27 10Open iTunes
- 28 11Click Store
- 29 12Wait for the Account Information page
- 30 13Click Continue to save the information
- 31 The complete guide to Apple Music
- 32 Apple Music: Getting started
- 33 Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
- 34 Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
- 35 PayPal now available on App Store, Apple Music and iTunes
- 36 How Do You Give an Apple Music Membership as a Gift?
- 37 Buy Someone an Apple Gift Card
- 38 About the Apple Music Service
- 39 Apple Music how to get it for $2.50 per month
- 40 How?
- 41 How DoestheApple Music Free Trial Work?
- 42 Features and Prices ofApple Music AftertheFree Trial
- 43 Is There aniTunes Three-Month Free Trial?
- 44 How To Get Apple Music Free Trial
- 45 Does theApple Music Free TrialPeriod Shift Into a Paid Subscription?
- 46 Canceling theApple Music Three-Month Free TrialBefore Being Charged
- 47 Free Trial of Apple MusicSwitched Into a Full Subscription? Get a Refund With DoNotPay!
- 48 How Do I Recognize Apple Music Charges on My Bank Statement?
- 49 DoNotPay Saves Your Money in Many Ways
- 50 Want your issue solved now?
- 51 Apple Music plans
- 52 How Apple Music compares to the competition
How do I pay Apple Music with my phone?
Paying for the things you love from your device is effortless. Just set up a payment method — eWallet, mobile phone billing, or a credit or debit card — and you’re good to go.
- In your iPhone settings, tap on your Apple ID and select Payment & Shipping.
- Tap on Add Payment Method.
- Select your preferred payment method.
How can I pay for Apple Music without a credit card?
Question: Q: apple music without credit card
- Credit card.
- Debit card.
- Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
- Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
- iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards.
How do I pay my Apple music bill on my iPhone?
Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method. Update a payment method — Tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I pay for my Apple ID?
Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I get Apple Music forever for free?
Method 1. Get 3 Months Free Apple Music [Trial Offer]
- Open the Apple Music app on iTunes.
- Click the trial offer then choose a subscription plan (Individual, Student, or Family subscription).
- Sign in with your existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID.
- Confirm your billing information and payment method.
Why is Apple not accepting my payment method?
If you can’t make purchases or update your apps, including free apps, there might be a problem with your payment method. To fix this, add a new payment method or update your payment information.
What happens if I miss my Apple Music payment?
Answer: A: If you miss a payment you risk Apple cancelling your subscription and you’ll lose your Apple Music. Other than that it goes by the date you have set to be charged monthly.
What happens if I stop paying Apple Music?
Answer: A: Answer: A: You lose access to the music you added from Apple Music as soon as you stop paying. Apple Music will keep track of the music you added to your library for 30 days after your subscription lapses in case you change your mind.
What happens if you dont pay Apple Music?
If you don’t have a paid subscription, Apple Music still lets you listen to music you’ve purchased, ripped, or uploaded to your device but you won’t get access to all the features Apple Music offers, like offline listening. You’ll also be able to listen to Apple Music 1 and listen to ad-supported Apple stations.
Can you pay for Apple music with iTunes card?
What you can buy with these gift cards. When you redeem an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance. Those purchases can include apps, games, subscriptions like Apple Music or iCloud+, and more.
Why is my card not adding to Apple pay?
If you can’t add a card to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, check Apple Pay on the System Status page. See if you’re in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Make sure you’re using an eligible device. Update to the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
What payment methods does Apple accept?
Payment methods Apple Pay. Apple Card. Credit Cards or Debit Cards. PayPal.
Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods
Manage the payment information that you and your family members use for services such as the App Store, iCloud, Apple Music, and other Apple products and services. Your payment information is immediately updated for any applications and services that you use with your Apple ID when you make a change to your payment information.
Change, add, or remove a payment method
On your iPhone or iPad, you may make changes to your payment information in the Settings menu, or in the App Store on your Mac. Modifications to payment mechanisms
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation. Apple disclaims any and all liability in connection with the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites, goods, or services. Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites. For further information, please contact the seller. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250.
How to Pay for Apple Music
Article in PDF format Article in PDF format This wikiHow tells you how to add a legitimate payment method to your Apple ID so that you may pay for a premium membership to Apple Music using your credit card or other payment method. With just a single click, you may begin your Apple Music membership after your payment method has been updated with a valid credit/debit card or PayPal. In the event that you have many different payment methods linked to your Apple ID, you may simply move the method you wish to use to the top of your payment methods list, therefore designating it as your primary method.
- 1 Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac and select “Add a new song.” The iTunes symbol is a purple-and-blue musical note icon within a white circle that represents the iTunes store. Depending on your operating system, you can locate it on your Start menu (Windows) or in the Applications folder (Mac).
- Because your Apple Music subscription is tied to your Apple ID, this technique will work for all Apple Music subscriptions, including those for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- 2 Select the Account tab from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Your account choices will appear in a drop-down menu as a result of this.
- The menu bar at the top of your screen contains a button that allows you to access this feature on a Mac. This button is located at the top of the iTunes window on Windows
- On Macintosh, this button is located at the bottom of the iTunes window.
- s3 To view your account, go to the View My Account section of the menu. When you do this, you will be prompted to check in with your Apple ID
- 4 Log into your Apple ID account. Make certain that you enter the right email address and password that you intend to use for your Apple Music membership here before clickingSign in
- Using this method, your Apple ID account information will be shown in iTunes.
- 5Click on the blueManage Paymentslink next to “Payment Information” to access payment management. Located under the “Apple ID Summary” title, this option may be accessed. 6Click the “Add Payment” button to proceed. This will open the form for adding a new payment method. 7 Fill out the new payment form with your credit card details. Choose your card type from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, then enter your card number, expiration date, and CVV security code
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards are all accepted here. To link your PayPal account with your Apple ID, you may also selectPayPalat the top of the screen and then clickLog In to PayPal. This will let you to pay for iTunes and app purchases, including Apple Music, using PayPal.
- 8Input the billing address for your order. In order to authenticate your new payment method, you will be required to provide your complete name as well as the billing address associated with your credit card. 9 To finish, click theDonebutton. It may be found in the lower-right corner of the form, to the right of the submit button. If your new payment method is approved, it will be added to your Apple ID account.
- Starting today, you will be able to begin an Apple Music membership using your new payment method. Returning to the “Manage Payments” page will be the result of this action.
- 10 Hover your mouse cursor over the payment method you wish to use (optional). It is possible to reorganize the list of stored payment methods here if you have more than one
- You can also designate any of your saved payment methods your preferred payment method.
- The color blue is going up and down. When you hover your mouse cursor over a payment method, arrowhead symbols will appear next to the payment method
- Your purchases and subscriptions, including Apple Music, will be charged to your principal payment method, which will appear at the top of the payment methods list.
- 11 To move the card to the top of the screen, click on the blue upward arrow. Check to see that the payment option you intend to use for your subscription is at the top of the list on this page.
- When you begin your Apple Music membership, Apple will charge your payment methods in the order in which they were received, starting with the most recent. In order to pay for new purchases and subscriptions, the method at the top of the list will be utilized.
- 1 Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Open the Settings menu by finding and tapping the gray gear symbol on your home screen or in a folder containing apps. 2Put your name at the top of the page. Your entire name and Apple ID image may be found at the top of your Settings menu, at the bottom of the screen. Upon clicking on it, your Apple ID menu will be shown. 3 Select either Manage Payments or PaymentShipping from the drop-down menu. On the “Apple ID” menu, you’ll see a button to enable this feature. It will allow you to access your payment options for any purchases or downloads you make.
- If you’re prompted, enter your Apple ID password and then press OK to continue.
- The Add Payment Methodbutton may be found at the top of the “Manage Payments” or “PaymentShipping” pages, as seen in the screenshot below. It will allow you to see your payment alternatives
- Pick Credit/Debit Card from the drop-down menu under “PAYMENT METHOD.” This will allow you to use any credit or debit card as a payment method for app purchases and subscriptions.
- Alternatively, you may choose thePayPaloption and then click theLog In to PayPalbutton. As a result, your PayPal account will be linked to your Apple ID, and you will be able to use PayPal to pay for iTunes and app purchases. As soon as you’ve entered a valid payment method, you’ll be able to use that payment method to pay for your Apple Music membership.
- 6 Fill out the payment form with your credit card information. You’ll be required to provide your card number, expiration date, and CVV security code
- However, you can skip this step.
- It is possible to take a picture of your card by tapping on the blue camera icon next to Number, which will automatically fill in the card number in this field.
- 7Input your credit card or payment information. In order to authenticate your payment method, you will need to give your legal name as well as your complete billing address. 8 To finish, click theDonebutton in the upper right corner. This will add and store your new payment method to your Apple ID’s list of available options. You may now sign up for an Apple Music membership and pay for the plan that you want.
- Returning to the “Manage Payments” page will be the result of this action. If you’re not sure how to set up an Apple Music membership on your iPhone or iPad, this article will walk you through the process step by step.
- 9Click on theEditbutton in the upper-right corner (optional). It is possible to reorder your payment methods here if you have numerous payment methods recorded. This will allow you to choose which payment method will be your primary way for your subscriptions. 10Hold down the three-lined icon next to the method you want to use. This will allow you to bring the selected payment method to the top of the list and designate it as your primary means of payment for your Apple Music membership, if you have one. 11 Move the selected payment method to the top of the list by selecting it and pressing Enter. This will designate the selected card as your principal means of making payments going forward. This is the primary mode of payment that will be used to process your subscription. Advertisement
- 1 On your Android device, launch the Apple Music app. Apple Music’s symbol is a purple and blue musical note icon within a white circle, which represents the music player. It may be found on your home screen or in the Apps tray
- Nevertheless, it is not recommended.
- When you edit your payment information on Android, any payment methods other than your primary method will be removed from your Apple ID, as well as all of your other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. For the first time on Android, you will be unable to add any payment methods to your Apple ID because you do not have any payment methods stored to your Apple ID. Utilize iTunes on a computer or an iPhone/iPad if you’re adding your first payment method
- Otherwise, use your bank’s website. If you’re just getting started with Apple Music, be sure you read this post to learn how to sign up on your Android device. It is possible to utilize an existing Apple ID, or to establish a new Apple ID and submit your payment information during the registration process.
- 2TapLibrary, Designed for You, BrowseorRadio at the bottom of the page Click on one of the tabs at the bottom of the toolbar if the Apple Music app opens to a new song or a different page. 3 Select the red three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. In the upper-right corner of your screen, you’ll see this button. It will cause a drop-down menu to appear. 4 Account will appear in the drop-down menu. This will redirect you to a new page with your account choices
- If you don’t see this choice, go to Settings and then tapSign Inat the top to sign in with your Apple ID
- If you don’t see this option, go to Settings and then tapSign Inat the top to sign in with your Apple ID
- 5SelectPayment Informationfrom the Account drop-down option. This option will allow you to make changes to or remove your current payment information from your account. 6 SelectCredit/Debit Card from the drop-down menu under “PAYMENT METHOD.” Using this technique, you will be able to enter your card information and create a new payment method to pay for Apple Music.
- It is possible to replace your existing Apple Music payment method with a different credit or debit card using this option. Changing your payment information on Android will immediately erase all other saved payment methods from your Apple ID, with the exception of your preferred method
- Changing your payment information on iOS will do the same thing. You can selectNonehere if you only want to delete your Apple Music payment method for now.
- 7 Fill out the form with your credit card and billing details. You will be required to fill out your entire credit card information, as well as the billing address that is on file with your financial institution, in order to proceed.
- The following information will be required: your credit card number, expiration date, CVV security code, complete legal name, and full address.
- 8Press the Donebutton to complete the process. Your new payment method will be saved as a result of this action. You will now be charged for your Apple Music purchases using this payment method. Advertisement
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration!
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleX 1. Log onto your computer and launch iTunes. 2. SelectAccountfrom the drop-down menu. 3. Select View My Account from the drop-down menu and log in. 4. Next to “Payment Information,” select Manage Payments from the drop-down menu. 5. Select “Add Payment” from the drop-down menu. 6. Fill out the payment information. 7. When you’re finished, clickDone. 8. Hover your mouse pointer over a payment method. 9. To bring it to the top of the list, click on the blue upward arrowhead.
Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been read 39,573 times so far.
Did this article help you?
- A membership to Apple Music, which costs between $4.99 and $14.99 a month depending on your plan, can be paid for with iTunes gift cards
- However, this is not recommended. iTunes gift cards may be used at the App Store, the iTunes Store, and Apple Books, among other places. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
While it is technically true that iTunes itself is no longer in existence, iTunesgiftcards are still valuable and may be used for a variety of newer Apple goods and platforms. If you’re acquainted with Spotify, Amazon Music, or any other subscription-based music streaming services, it’s likely that you’ve heard ofAppleMusic as well. And if you don’t know what it is, it’s a music and audio streaming service that requires a membership. It costs $4.99 per month for students, $9.99 per month for individuals, and $14.99 per month for families to subscribe to AppleMusic.
For a nominal monthly price, you may listen to tens of millions of songs and other audio content, such as podcasts and recorded broadcasts, without having to download anything. Learn how to use aniTunesgiftcard to pay forAppleMusic in this tutorial.
Check out the products mentioned in thisarticle:
1.Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad running the most recent version of iOS. In the bottom menu, select “Today,” then select your profile symbol in the top-right corner of the screen. Photo: Select your profile icon from the drop-down menu. source Business Insider photographer Isabella Paoletto 3.Click on the “Redeem Gift Card or Code” button. Photo: Use the redeem button to use your iTunes gift card. source Business Insider photographer Steven John In step 4, you may choose between tapping “Use Camera” to have your card’s code scanned using your camera or tapping “You can also input your code manually” to manually key in the code on the back of your card.
- Even expired iTunes gift cards may be used to pay for Apple Music, as shown in the photo.
- The music symbol has the appearance of a colorful music note.
- Photo: Select the “For You” tab from the drop-down menu.
- 9.Choose the sort of subscription you’d want to have.
- In the event that you require it, sign in to your iCloud account.
- If you already have an Apple Music subscription, you may use the following steps to add an iTunes gift card to your account: 1.Start the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and listen to some music.
- 3.Click on your profile symbol in the top-right area of the screen.
- source Business Insider photographer Isabella Paoletto 4.Click on the “Redeem Gift Card or Code” button.
- source Business Insider photographer Isabella Paoletto 5.Redeem your gift card by snapping a photo with your phone or manually inputting the code.
- Choose how you want to use your gift card in the photo.
Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
Photographs courtesy of.Jupiterimages/Stockbyte/Getty Images You must have an Apple ID in order to purchase and download music from iTunes. In the event that you previously created an Apple ID but did not include a credit card payment method, you can do so now. Adding a credit card number to your iTunes account makes payment for goods on the iTunes store quick and simple. The steps you take to complete this activity will differ depending on whether you are using an iOS device (such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod) or a PC to complete it.
To access your device’s settings, go to the “Settings” menu on the home screen.
To access your Apple ID, go down the Settings menu and choose “iTunes and App Store” from the drop-down menu.
3Tap your Apple ID
Wait for the pop-up menu to display once you’ve entered your Apple ID. On the pop-up menu that appears, select “View Apple ID.”
Sign in to the iTunes Store by entering the password that corresponds to your Apple ID and then tapping “OK” on your keyboard.
5Tap Payment Information
In the Account Settings page, select “Payment Information” from the drop-down menu. Select the type of credit card you wish to use for payment from the drop-down menu. You may, for example, select Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover as your payment method.
6Enter the credit card number
Fill out the form with your credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and phone number. Click Submit. When you are through inputting the information, tap “Done,” and then tap the “Home” button to return to the home screen of the app.
7Tap the iTunes Store icon
Select “iTunes Store” from the drop-down menu and select a music you’d want to purchase. Once you’ve tapped the album image, a clip from the song will be played. To activate the “Buy Song” button, press the button with the price displayed on it.
To purchase the song, click on the “Buy Song” button. When asked, enter the password associated with your Apple ID to approve the purchase of the music.
Open iTunes on your computer and select “Store” from the menu. If you haven’t already done so, sign in to iTunes by clicking “Sign In.” When asked, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Your payment details may be accessed by clicking “Store” followed by “View Account.” Click “View Account” after you’ve entered your account password.
12Wait for the Account Information page
Wait for the Account Information page to display on your computer screen. Locate and choose “Edit” next to “Payment Type” from the drop-down menu. Select the name of the credit card that you wish to use to make your purchase. Continue by entering the remaining information, which includes your credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and phone number if applicable.
13Click Continue to save the information
In order to preserve the information you’ve supplied and return to the iTunes Store, click “Continue.” You are now prepared to make music purchases using your credit card. Cynthia Measom, a Texas-based writer, has been penning essays on a variety of topics since 2011. She has written on parenting, business and finance, and education. Her pieces have published on several publications, including The Bump and The Motley Fool, among others. Measom graduated with honors from the University of Texas in Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
The complete guide to Apple Music
When Apple introduced the iTunes Store in 2003, it was the company that single-handedly flipped the digital music sector on its head. It has now grown into Apple Music, which is a music streaming service that competes with services such as Spotify, Tidal, and other similar services. Whatever your level of Apple Music experience, whether you’re new to the service or have been a member since the beginning, there’s a lot to learn—especially if you’re thinking about switching from another provider.
Our comprehensive guide to everything Apple Music can assist in putting the record right.
Apple Music: Getting started
In 2003, when Apple introduced the iTunes Store, it became the first company to completely reimagine the digital music sector. It has now grown into Apple Music, which is a music streaming service that competes with services such as Spotify, Tidal, and other similar offerings. Whatever your level of Apple Music experience, whether you’re new to the service or have been a member since the beginning, there’s a lot to take in—especially if you’re considering switching from another provider. Set the record straight with our comprehensive guide to everything Apple Music.
Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
I subscribe to iTunes Match on a regular basis. Is it still necessary to have iTunes Match if I subscribe to Apple Music in order to maintain my whole music library in one place? Because iTunes Match and Apple Music are two totally different services, it will be up to you to decide whether or not you want to maintain your existing iTunes Match account after the transition. If you have a large number of rare tunes and other items in your own music library that you can’t obtain through Apple Music, you may want to consider retaining both Apple Music and Spotify memberships.
- Apple continues to offeriTunes Match, a service that allows you to store the music that you own in the cloud using your Apple ID.
- Over the course of several years, I refined my playlists on both Spotify and iTunes.
- When you create an Apple Music account, all of your iTunes playlists, as well as the rest of your iTunes collection, will be immediately imported.
- There is currently no simple method to import your existing playlists into Apple Music.
Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
What is the sound quality like? Apple Music broadcasts music with a bitrate of 256kbps, which is the same as the rate used by iTunes Match for streaming. Spotify, on the other hand, employs a bitrate of 320kbps, which is a significant reduction. The lossless version of select Apple Music tracks and albums is available at no additional cost when using Apple Music Lossless. However, the most significant advantage of Apple Songs is the newest Spatial Audio function, which is available for certain music.
- Is Apple Music compatible with Apple’s HomePod speaker?
- Is there a connection between Apple Music and Sonos?
- In the event that you already have Sonos speakers installed in your house, getting started with Apple Music streaming is a breeze.
- Log in to Apple Music by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- You can save as many songs as you like, as long as your device has enough storage space.
- You will not be able to burn them on a CD, utilize them in other video projects, or save them on any other devices that are not linked to your Apple Music subscription.
In the event that you’re concerned about data overages, or if you’re planning on visiting a location where there is no reliable wifi connection, the offline listening function is an excellent choice.
When it comes to radio, iTunes Radio uses a Pandora-style approach, allowing users to construct their own stations based on their favorite songs, artists, albums, or genres, and iTunes will then offer up tracks that are relevant to that topic.
Apple Music’s radio stations, on the other hand, are primarily human-curated, whereas iTunes Radio stations were created using algorithms.
Zane Lowe, a former BBC personality, is in charge of the project from Los Angeles, with Ebro Darden of Hot 97 in New York and Julie Adenuga in London assisting him as well.
That every user on the planet receives the same material at exactly the same moment is extremely remarkable, and these stations take a lot more curated approach to radio than iTunes Radio does, which is incredibly cool as well.
Will the standalone iTunes Radio service continue to be a free service?
All of Apple Music’s radio stations, as well as Apple Music 1 itself, are available for free to anybody with an Apple ID—though the genre- and artist-based radio stations will be sponsored by advertisements and have a restriction on the number of song skips they allow.
Although many of the old record label-sponsored iTunes Radio stations have vanished, you may be out of luck if you want to listen to them now.
What musical genres does Apple Music 1 mostly feature?
On any given day, you’ll hear a well-balanced mix of indie rock, hip-hop, pop, funk, electronic, classic rock, dance music, and more, all of which have been expertly weaved together in a way that doesn’t seem like a jumbled jumble of sounds.
Furthermore, the Apple Music 1 DJs choose one music each day to serve as their daily World Record, and that track is played hourly at the half-hour mark.
Among the interviews that aired were those with 2021 Apple Music Award winners The Weeknd, H.E.R., and Olivia Rodrigo (among others).
What is the best way to add songs from Apple Music 1 to my playlists? A song on Apple Music 1 that was so good that you knew you’d want to listen to it again was a good sign. Here’s how to find out where it is. iOS/iPadOS:
- Tap on the song listing at the bottom of the screen, but above the control panel, when you’re listening to Beats 1 or another Apple Music radio station. A song panel should fill the screen, including cover art, the song and artist names, and player controls. A task list should display once you click on the three-dot button next to the song and artist names. “Add to a Playlist” is one of the tasks to be completed. Select that option, and a list of your playlists will be displayed. Select the one to which you wish to add the music by tapping it. To confirm that the activity was completed, you’ll receive a pop-up message that says “Added to Playlist.”
As a result, if you navigate to the LibraryPlaylists playlist, the music should be there. Mac:
- Right-click a song in the currently playing section at the top of the Music app when listening to Apple Music 1, or another Apple Music radio station, and select “Save target as.” Alternatively, position your mouse over the song title in the currently playing area and then click on the three-dot button that appears
- There will be a pop-up menu shown. SelectAdd to Playlist from the drop-down menu
- A list of your playlists will be shown. The playlist to which you wish to add the music should be selected, or you may choose New Playlist to create a new playlist from scratch. When you click on the song, an alert will display at the bottom of the Music sidebar, informing you that it has been added to your playlist.
That’s all there is to it. After selecting the playlist from the sidebar, you should be able to see that the music has been included. Is there a restriction on the amount of songs that may be included in a playlist? We’re not aware of anything like that! Remove from the equation. What is the best way to tell it which songs you don’t like? When listening to a playlist or radio station, you have the option of skipping any songs that you don’t like for (except for inApple Music 1, which is live).
- For example, you can express your dissatisfaction by selecting “Suggest less like this” from the three-dot menu (.).
- This used to be fairly hard, but Apple has recently made it much simpler—all you have to do now is tap or click on the name of the artist.
- As soon as they are added, they are instantly added to the Library page, where you may arrange your collection alphabetically by artist, album, and song title.
- Scroll down to find the songs you’ve recently added to your collection.
- It all boils down to the agreements that Apple has reached with various artists and record companies over the years.
- What do you think of podcasts?
- Is it possible to get Apple Music over the web?
- Navigate to music.apple.com using your web browser.
- You can use the online interface in a similar fashion to the Music app on your Mac, and it’s a convenient method to access your music when you’re not using one of your own devices.
- In order to avoid having my credit card charged by Apple, I need to terminate my free trial membership.
- Please keep in mind that if you make a purchase after clicking on links in our articles, we may receive a small fee.
PayPal now available on App Store, Apple Music and iTunes
PayPal is now accessible on the Apple App Store, Apple Music, and iTunes, among other places. PayPal customers will be able to use their PayPal accounts to pay for purchases made in the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and iBooks on their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices starting today in Canada and Mexico and expanding to other countries, including the United States, shortly after. This enables a safe and adaptable payment mechanism to be used to address the rising demand for digital entertainment and media.
The way it works is as follows: Making payments with PayPal is simple.
Apple ID customers can choose “PayPal” as their payment option from their account settings in the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and the iTunes Store on their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, as well as on their Mac computers, or on iTunes on their PC.
This covers the purchase of applications, music, movies, television series, and books, as well as the purchase of Apple Music subscriptions and the storage space provided by iCloud.
The new payment option, which extends PayPal’s One Touch functionality to Apple ID accounts, enables customers to make easy purchases from any Apple device, including the Apple TV and Apple Watch, with one click. PayPal Canada is a payment processor that accepts payments through PayPal.
How Do You Give an Apple Music Membership as a Gift?
- Navigate to theApple Gift Cardswebsite and click on BuyEmailorMail. Then selectAdd to BagCheckout after selecting a design and a gift card denomination. The Apple Gift Card is completely flexible
- You may use it to purchase content or merchandise from any Apple service or product, including Apple Music
- And it has no expiration date.
If you have an Apple Gift Card, you may use it to purchase anything under the Apple name. The App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple iTunes, Apple Arcade, the Apple Store app, Apple.com, as well as the Apple Store, are all examples of material that falls under this category. This type of credit is obtained through a simple pay-per-click approach. The credit remains in the recipient’s account for a virtually unlimited period of time until it is completely depleted.
Buy Someone an Apple Gift Card
Apple Music may be given as a gift on the company’s website. When used in the App Store, Apple’s gift cards can be redeemed for any item available on the App Store’s marketplace, including applications and related digital subscriptions; they can also be used for anything available at the Apple Store.
- Purchase an Apple Gift Card by visiting theApple Gift Cards webpage. This website also has a link that allows you to check the balance of your gift card
- You may choose eitherEmailorMailas your preferred mode of distribution. Choose a card design and a monetary value for your gift card. If you choose Email as your distribution method, you will also need to provide the recipient’s and sender’s contact information. Optional: In order to send a personalized message to your recipient, selectYour Message/AddunderWant to send a personalized message to your recipient On the right-hand side of the gift card page, click theAdd to Bagbutton. When you get to the checkout page, click Check Out to complete your transaction. In the event that you have an Apple ID, you will be prompted to check in, at which point the charge for the transaction will be made to your Apple ID. You can choose the Continue as Guest option if you don’t have an Apple ID, and then input your payment information in the areas given.
Apple will send an email to the email address you entered with your gift card attached. In the event that you choose to send your gift card by mail, the real gift card will be mailed to the address you enter.
About the Apple Music Service
Apple Music works on a monthly membership basis, which is similar to that of other premium streaming music services such as Spotify and Pandora. If you want to use the service’s features, you must pay a fixed monthly charge, regardless of how many albums you listen to each month. Apple Music has more than 45 million songs, as well as curated radio stations and playlists, to choose from. The gift card can be used to purchase items from iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, or the Mac App Store, as well as to defray the cost of an Apple Music membership.
Apple Music how to get it for $2.50 per month
In the same way that other premium streaming music services function on a monthly subscription basis, Apple Music does as well. For access to its services, regardless of whether you listen to one record or hundreds every month, you must pay a fixed monthly charge. With more than 45 million songs, customized radio stations, and playlists, Apple Music is the most comprehensive music service available. Apart from being redeemable on iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, or the Mac App Store, the gift card may be used to subsidise an Apple Music membership by allowing you to spend it on other products.
Apple Music, as you may be aware, provides a family membership package that can accommodate up to six members for a cost of $14.99 per month. I’m curious what you think about dividing this $14.99 between five members of your household. Nobody has to be a math genius to figure out that you could pay only $2.50 a month and have total control over your account. There is just one challenge left: keeping track of everyone and collecting the money on a monthly basis. Together Price takes care of everything for you.
- If you are not the legal owner of the subscription, you can simply join a group that someone else in your family has created.
- Apple Music costs $9.99 every month, which equates to a total of $120 over the course of a year.
- Have you already made the decision to purchase the family subscription?
- Once published, the shared group creates a personalized link that you may share with your family members by chat, text message, or email once the link has been shared.
- Payment collection will be handled by Together Price on a monthly basis.
- Simply obtaining an IBAN address will allow you to access the sum in your ‘wallet,’ from which you will be able to download and spend the funds as you see fit.
As a result, you will finally be able to listen to your favorite musicians whenever and whenever you want, for a price that is less than the price of an ice cream cone.
What are you waiting for?
A music and movie streaming service provided by Apple that is available on all Apple devices as well as other platforms. You can even obtain it on an Android smartphone, which is amusing considering how popular Android devices have become. A number of advantages come with an Apple Music subscription, including:
- More than 70 million tracks have been downloaded. The capacity to download 100,000 tunes and listen to them when not connected to the internet
- Lyrics that are updated in real time
- Suggestions for new music based on your preferences
- Your complete iTunes collection is available to you
- Streaming without advertisements
- Accessibility across all of your devices
- Radio that is available on demand
Apple Music is available in three different subscription packages, each of which includes a three-month free trial period.
How DoestheApple Music Free Trial Work?
When you join up for the Apple Music free trial, the benefits you receive during the first three months are the same as those you would receive if you paid for a full membership. Regardless of the plan you choose, you will be required to enter your credit card information when you register.
Features and Prices ofApple Music AftertheFree Trial
Once your free trial period has expired, Apple Music offers three subscription options, each with a few significant changes. The following is a high-level summary of the plans:
- Apple Music’s whole feature set
- Having the inability to share information with others
- There are no differences between the group plan and the individual plan
- Nonetheless, there is a discount. Only college students are eligible to use this service. Verification of a student’s enrollment status is required
- Apple Music’s whole feature set
- The subscription is available for a maximum of six persons. A separate account for each member of the family
- The capacity to share your music collection with others
If you sign up for a Student plan, you will be able to utilize the service at a reduced monthly charge for a period of up to 48 months after signing up for it. Following then, your subscription will be converted to an individual plan. You will also receive certain additional perks, such as Apple TV+, which will be available for a short period.
Is There aniTunes Three-Month Free Trial?
ITunes is a mobile application that is absolutely free. There are no fees or charges associated with this service. If you sign up for Apple Music’s free trial, you may sync your Apple Music Library with iTunes so that you can access your music from anywhere.
How To Get Apple Music Free Trial
In order to test out Apple Music on any of your devices, you must first register for a free 30-day trial on the company’s official website. Here’s how to go about it:
- You can go to the Apple Music website. Continue to scroll down until you reach the area under “Start Your Free Trial.” Choose the plan that best suits your needs. To try it out for free, simply click on the button underneath the price. Click on theTry It Freebutton at the bottom of the banner
- To create a new Apple ID, select Create a New Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID but do not have an Apple Music subscription, choose Sign in
- Otherwise, choose Sign up. Click on the “Continue” button. Create an Apple ID by entering your first and last names, as well as your birthdate and email address. Make a strong password for yourself. If you agree with the terms and conditions, check the box next to the terms and conditions. Continue by pressing the Continue button. Check your email inbox for any new messages. Search your inbox for an email from Apple with a six-digit verification number
- Enter the code into theEnter codefield and then click on the Continue button. Please enter your payment method. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- However, you cannot pay with a debit card. Please include your billing address. Fill out the form with your phone number and click on Continue. To complete the sign-up process, follow the steps.
Applicants for the Student plan free trial will be required to provide documentation proving their eligibility. Your browser will be routed to the UNiDAYS website while you are in the process of signing up. Then, you’ll be sent back to the Apple Music website to finish the membership process.
Does theApple Music Free TrialPeriod Shift Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, it does. If you sign up for any of the plans, you will be required to supply credit card information, which means that the firm will be able to charge you for the full subscription plan once the trial period has expired. You may prevent this by terminating your free trial at least 24 hours before the expiration date, or by signing up with our virtual credit card, which is available at the time of purchase. A virtual credit card is the best tool for signing up for free trials since it eliminates the possibility of being charged automatically.
- Create a free virtual credit card with our online tool. When you join up for Apple Music’s free trial, you may use that card number as your payment information.
The trial will be authorized, and you will be able to begin enjoying your three-month sample of Apple Music. Following that, the organization will attempt to charge your credit card, but the effort will fail due to the fact that this credit card is not linked to a legitimate financing source and does not have any funds on it. In the event that Apple is unable to charge your credit card, they will cancel your membership. If you desire to continue using the service, you will be required to supply your current payment information.
To avoid these irritating unwanted charges, you may also utilize DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator to swiftly generate a new credit card that you can use only once and then forget about them.
Canceling theApple Music Three-Month Free TrialBefore Being Charged
If you’ve already signed up for Apple Music using your actual credit card and want to cancel your free trial before it turns into a full subscription, DoNotPay is the quickest method to go where you want to go. The following are the procedures to be followed:
- DoNotPay should be opened in your web browser. Find Hidden Money by tapping on it. Enter Apple Music as the name of the service in the search box.
We will notify you if and when your free trial period expires. It is also possible to receive help from DoNotPay if you neglect to cancel within the specified time period and end up being charged.
Free Trial of Apple MusicSwitched Into a Full Subscription? Get a Refund With DoNotPay!
According to the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), you have 60 days from the date of the purchase to dispute a charge on your credit card. DoNotPay assists you in enforcing this helpful regulation in the event that your Apple Music free trial converts into a paid membership without your knowledge or consent. Take the following steps:
- DoNotPay should be opened in your web browser. Select the Chargeback Instantly option from the drop-down menu. Provide your bank account information to our chatbot. Enter Apple Music as the merchant’s name in the search box. Follow the directions to put together your argument
Upon completion of the procedure, DoNotPay will send a dispute letter to your financial institution. We will email you relevant Visa and Mastercard codes that may be of assistance in your situation. DoNotPay can also communicate with Apple on your behalf and request a refund on your behalf if you so want.
How Do I Recognize Apple Music Charges on My Bank Statement?
Examples of Apple Music charges include the following.
|Apple Music + iCloud||AMY SMITH (HSBC), APPLE MUSIC||JOSH GUTHRIE APPLE MUSIC|
|GEORGE SABOURIN, APPLE MUSIC||Apple Music- 16th||JORDAN APPLE MUSIC|
|APPLE MUSIC FROM Y SUMAN-CHAUHAN||APPLE MUSIC FROM J TENNANT||ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUN CUPERTINO CA|
|David kennedy Apple music:)||Apple Music||BLUE APPLE MUSIC|
|DISPUTE ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUNES MU||DAD APPLE MUSIC FT||Apple MusiciCloud|
|SMITH A, APPLE MUSIC||03rd Apple Music||202726 23959260 APPLE MUSIC FT|
|APPLE MUSIC||202525 23323536 APPLE MUSIC FT||APPLE MUSIC, HOWARD S|
|BLUE APPLE MUSIC ULLAPOOL||SAM APPLE MUSIC||30th Apple Music|
|ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUCUPERTINO CA||ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUNCUPERTINO CA||HOWARD S, APPLE MUSIC|
DoNotPay Saves Your Money in Many Ways
DoNotPay will assist you with any problem that you may be experiencing as an Apple customer. We can assist you in obtaining an iTunes refund, canceling AppleCare, requesting an AppleCare refund, or providing essential information on theApple refund policy, among other things. You can also learn how to stop spam messages on your iPhone, how to report a phishing email to Apple, how to block emails on your Mac, and much more with our app. DoNotPay may be accessed using your web browser to learn more about the possibilities offered by our app.
- Dealing with difficult expenses
- Safeguarding yourself from stalking and harassment
- Obtaining refunds for unsatisfactory items and bad customer service
- Putting an end to spam letters for good
- The process of scheduling a DMV appointment was straightforward
- The process of obtaining airline refunds and compensation Small claims court is the best place to go if you want to contest parking fines or fight speeding tickets, get vengeance on robocalls, or sue anybody. By subscribing to additional free trials, you may avoid giving your financial information. Spam SMS messages are being blocked. Taking care of credit card problems
- Cancellation of subscriptions or memberships
- Cancellation of services
- Objecting to traffic citations
- When phoning customer service representatives, you can bypass the phone queue.
Want your issue solved now?
It’s only natural for iPhone or MacBook owners to be interested in learning more about Apple Music. Apple Music might appear a little strange when compared to other music streaming services such as Spotify or Pandora. There are some limited-time “free” choices available, as well as a free trial to try out Apple Music, but if you use the service for an extended period of time, you will be required to pay. Anyone who signs up for the service will be required to pay a monthly charge in order to access it.
Let’s take a deeper look at what’s going on.
Apple Music plans
Please keep in mind that each subscription level includes access to the same catalog of ad-free material, offline listening, Apple Music 1 live and on-demand radio programs, and exclusive releases as the previous plan. You can stream more than 90 million songs (all of which are now available in lossless audio for no additional charge) ad-free after signing up, and you’ll also have access to special playlists and live radio that you can listen to across all of your devices.
The Family membership (more on that later) is the most significant distinction, as it allows you to create up to six individual accounts under a subscription that is invoiced as a single flat charge each month, regardless of how many people you add on.
Apple Music Individual — $10
To restate, Apple Music does not offer a free plan; thus, if you’re searching for the most basic method to get your foot in the door — or if you don’t qualify for any of the savings listed below — you’ll need to sign up for an Individual membership, which costs $10 per month. Apple is also offering users the opportunity to pay for a year’s worth of service in advance for $99 — a $21 savings — which isn’t too shabby if you want to lock people into their service. However, you should constantly compare the price of your membership to other options (we talk more about this below with our Spotify comparisons).
Apple Music Student Subscription — $5
Apple Music, like Spotify, gives all students (with a verified student email address from a recognized educational institution) a half-price Apple Music membership for the duration of their studies. If arithmetic isn’t your strong suit, this reduces the monthly subscription expense to a manageable $5 per month instead. For the time being, the offer is only open to college students who are currently enrolled.
Apple Music Family Subscription — $15
Interested in purchasing an Apple Music subscription for your family of up to six people? For $15 per month, you can have access to the Apple Music Family plan. This equates to a total savings of $5 a month for two family members, $15 for three, $25 for four, $35 for five, and $45 for six family members, depending on the size of the family.
Apple Music Voice — $5
The Voice Plan, which was introduced in the autumn of 2021, provided an interesting option to other Apple Music subscriptions: It’s a reasonable $5 a month, but it’s audio-only, and we mean that in the most literal sense. Because it can only be activated and controlled by Siri, it is only accessible on smartphones that have Siri built in (primarily just Apple devices). Despite the fact that Voice will have access to all of Apple Music’s audio tracks, it will not have the capability of playing videos or searching for lyrics on the service.
In turn, this plan is an excellent fit for people who are more casual and who listen to a lot of music through their HomePods, AirPods, or CarPlay devices.
Apple Music with Verizon
The good news for Verizon Unlimited customers is that you are eligible for a free Apple Music membership if you meet the requirements. Absolutely nothing per month is required in order to obtain a six-month Individual membership for the bargain price of zero dollars per month. Currently, in order to be eligible for the free six months, you must be enrolled in either the Play More or the Get More Unlimited plans offered by Verizon Wireless.
Like a membership purchased straight from Apple, you will have access to the Apple Music collection, the ability to download music for offline listening, and the ability to stream your favorite songs via 5G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi.
Apple Music with discounted Apple gift cards
If you take a look at the payment choices for Apple Music subscriptions, you’ll notice that you may pay for Apple Music with Apple gift cards, including iTunes music cards. This opens the door to a new way to save money on your membership by paying using discounted Apple gift cards instead of cash. The difficulty, though, is in locating them. First, check for special shop promotions, like as Best Buy’s offer to purchase an App Store and iTunes gift card in exchange for receiving Apple Music for free for six months.
Apple Music free deals for new buyers
In the event that you are a first-time Apple Music subscriber, you should look for promotions that offer you free months in exchange for signing up as a new user or purchasing certain goods, for example. These transactions can change over time, but some of the more notable recent examples are as follows:
- Best Buy is now giving a promotion for three free months of Apple Music, which new users will be eligible for when they sign up for the service. This deal may be obtained with merely a Best Buy account
- Apple also continues to give free memberships for new customers of certain items, such as Macs or iPhones, as they did with Apple TV+ when it first became available
- And Purchase of newer Apple brand headphones — such as AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Beats — entitles new customers to six months of free Apple Music service after signing up for the service. It is not possible to redeem older versions, like as the first-generation AirPods and select Beats devices.
How Apple Music compares to the competition
Spotify not only has a significant advantage over Apple Music in terms of worldwide coverage, but it has also just taken the lead over Apple Music in terms of paying customers, with 44.7 million paying members to Apple’s 37 million. Apple, on the other hand, is far from being a slacker, delivering 90 million songs, 30,000 playlists, and best-in-class human-run radio stations, among other unique material, earning it a large fan following in the United States and throughout the world.
Music and podcast selection
Spotify outperforms Apple when it comes to increased music-discovery capabilities, but its music catalog is rather more restricted in comparison (although that difference is narrowing). Many music enthusiasts who enjoy a variety of genres may welcome Apple Songs’s larger selection of music. Instead of exclusive releases and live radio stations, Spotify has more popular podcasts and has been pushing human-curated playlist material to compete with Apple’s live radio stations. Both sites also allow you to download any streaming music to your computer so that you may listen to it later.
When you tell Siri to “Play more like this,” Apple has also improved the assistant’s capabilities even more.
If free is your jam
However, at the present, there are some significant differences between the two leading competitors. First and foremost, Spotify continues to be the only service that offers a free version that lets users to listen to on-demand tunes (with some restrictions on mobile devices, but none on desktop) in return for advertisements.
In the event that you do not wish to pay anything for your music service, this is a simple option to choose from. The voice-only option on Apple Music is now the most affordable choice, while reports suggest that Spotify is working on its own low-cost alternative for a similar service in the future.
Second, if audio format and quality are crucial to you, Apple is unquestionably the leader in the field: As part of the iOS 14 launch, the business had already made a selection of tunes available in its spatial audio format, which was previously unreleased (which pairs perfectly with the AirPods Max headphones). Although Apple Music plans to provide spatial audio with support for Dolby Atmos Music in the spring of 2020, the company has already revealed lossless audio throughout its full collection of more than 90 million songs.
- In 2021, Spotify’s HiFi tier was nowhere to be found. Is the year 2022 going to be any different? The greatest free music applications available for iOS and Android devices. This Christmas season, Delta Airlines is offering complimentary Spotify streaming services. The best in-ear headphones for 2022
- Spotify now has a Netflix hub, allowing you to listen to the soothing sounds of Squid Game while you work.