Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu. Tap or click “Share Playlist…” Choose from the many options listed to share your playlist as you like. You can tap a recent contact at the top, use AirDrop with nearby devices, or choose to send by email or social media.
How do I create a playlist in Apple Music?
- Go to the Playlists tab. In the bottom-left corner, click the “+” sign and choose New Playlist. Name your playlist, add an image, and click the Edit playlist button to add a description. Search for any song using the built-in search box, filter the results in Apple Music, and click any suggested keyword you like.
- 1 Why can’t I share an Apple music playlist?
- 2 Why can’t I share a playlist on Apple Music 2021?
- 3 Can you send a playlist to someone?
- 4 How do I share Apple music playlist with family?
- 5 How do I share a playlist?
- 6 How do I share a playlist from my iPhone?
- 7 How do I share music from my iPhone?
- 8 Can you share an Apple music playlist with someone who doesn’t have Apple music?
- 9 Can I share my Apple music with someone else?
- 10 How do you share playlist with family?
- 11 How to share an Apple Music playlist
- 12 How to share an Apple Music playlist on your computer or mobile device
- 13 Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
- 14 Additional FAQs
- 15 Connect With Friends Through Apple Music
- 16 How To Share Apple Music Playlists & What To Do If It Isn’t Working
- 17 What To Do When You Can’t Share A Playlist
- 18 How to Share Playlists With Friends in Apple Music
- 19 How to Share Playlists on Your iOS Device
- 20 How to Share Playlists on Your Computer
- 21 Popular Stories
- 21.1 Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
- 21.2 Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
- 21.3 Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
- 21.4 iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
- 21.5 Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
- 21.6 iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
- 21.7 Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
- 22 Share your favorite music with your friends using Apple Music playlists
- 23 How to view which playlists you’re sharing with your friends in Apple Music
- 24 How to view a friend’s shared playlists in Apple Music
- 25 Questions?
- 26 How to Share Apple Music Library on Mac, iOS, and More
- 27 Set up Home Sharing
- 28 Use Home Sharing on a Mac
- 29 Use Home Sharing on iOS
- 30 Share your media with guests
- 31 Use Family Sharing
- 32 Show friends what you are listening to
- 33 Share an Apple Music playlist
- 34 How to Create and Share Apple Music Playlist with Friends
- 35 How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- 36 How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
- 37 How to Share an Apple Music Playlist From Mac or Phone
- 38 How to Share an Apple Music Playlist
- 39 Mac
- 40 Android
- 41 iPhone/iPad
- 42 Make a Listening Party
- 43 How To Share Your Apple Music Playlist With Family And Friends
- 44 How to share your Apple Music playlist with family and friends
- 45 Share Apple Music playlists on iOS 14.5 & above by this workaround
- 46 How to share Apple Music playlists on iOS 14.5
- 47 Update 1 (July 26)
- 48 How To Make Collaborative Playlists On Spotify and Apple Music
- 48.1 Spotify
- 48.2 Apple Music
- 48.3 In Conclusion…
The reason we ask this, is that if it’s set to private or you have the playlist set to private, you won’t have the option for sharing. You can read more about this in article, See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device, section: Manage what you share.
It has something to do with the version iOS you created the playlist on and the current iOS. To fix: – Create a new play list and name it whatever you want (it could be the same name of the list you are about to import). -Go to the playlist you want to share, tap the three dots, select Add to Playlist.
Can you send a playlist to someone?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
Mac users should follow these steps to share a playlist on Apple Music:
- Open Apple Music or iTunes.
- Select “Library” at the top.
- In the “Music Playlists” tab on the left, open the playlist you want to share.
- Press the three dots on the right of the playlist’s name.
- Press “Share.”
YouTube app Go to any Channel page. At the top, tap PLAYLISTS. Next to the playlist you want to share, tap More. Tap Share to share via email, text, or other social networks.
Here’s how to share an Apple Music playlist on your iPhone:
- From the home screen, tap the Music application.
- Select the playlist you want to share.
- Tap the … icon, as shown below.
- Tap Share, and then select an option.
- Send the link to the recipient.
Head over to the iPhone from where you want to send the music files. Open the “Music” app and go to the music file or album you want to share. Then tap the “Share” button showing in the details of the music file. At last, choose the name of the target iPhone and send the music.
While you can share the playlists with non-subscribers, they will only be able to play songs from that playlist that they own.
Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and Apple Card. Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, an iCloud storage plan, and a family photo album.
On desktop ctrl-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the playlist you want to share. Select ‘Copy Playlist Link’ and paste that into an email to the family member. When they open the link, they can then ‘follow’ that playlist.
It appears that no one has responded in a long time. In order to re-start the dialogue, simply ask a different question. To answer the question, go to your Apple MusicNow Playingface account in the upper right corner. This will take you to the Accounts page of the website. Turn on and configure both Contacts On Apple Music and Allow Finding by Apple ID, as well as Allow Finding by Apple ID. Now click on View Profile, which will display your name in the upper centre. Your public Apple Music page will appear as a result of this action.
Using this iPhone 12 Pro Max, I’ve just signed up for a 30-day free trial of Apple Music.
Even this two track playlist.
It is true that I have SettingsMusicLibraryAdd Playlist SongsSync Library installed.
- It was a false alarm.
- I was convinced I’d discovered a solution here.
- Apple MusicFace account at the upper right of the screen Allow others to locate you by allowing them to.
- Enable “everyone” and “public” as well as other options.
- Posted at 12:19 p.m.
- I believe that makes things more public and hence more shareable.
- on June 10, 2021 Mrdrewk’s user profile on the internet How can I share an Apple Music playlist with someone else?
- It’s simple to share an Apple Music playlist with friends and family by selecting “Share Playlist.” from the “Share Playlist.” menu. You have the option of sharing a playlist with others via text messages or social media platforms. It’s important to note that your friends can only see your playlist if they have an Apple Music account as well. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
It’s possible that you’ll want to share a playlist you’ve created on Apple Music – and you can do so using AirDrop, Messages, social media, and other methods. Click on the three dots at the top of the page to access a pop-up menu that allows you to share a playlist with other people. You may then select the “SharePlaylist.” option from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a new page where you may choose to share it via a variety of applications, including your messaging, email, and social networking platforms, among others.
In order for your friend or family member to be able to access the playlist, they must also have an Apple Music membership of their own.
If they do, the playlist will be saved to their library, where they will be able to access it whenever they want. Here’s how to send an Apple Music playlist to someone else.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
It’s possible that you’ll want to share a playlist you’ve created on Apple Music – and you may do so via AirDrop, messages, social media, and other methods. Click on the three dots at the top of the screen to bring up a pop-up menu that allows you to share a playlist with others. Select the “SharePlaylist.” option from the drop-down menu. When you click on this, you will be sent to a new page where you can choose to share it via any number of applications including your messaging, email, and social networking platforms.
It is necessary for your friend or family member to also have an Apple Music membership in order for them to watch the playlist.
Here’s how to send an Apple Music playlist to a friend or family member:
Related coverage fromHow To DoEverything: Tech:
Sharing your favorite music with your closest friends and family members is a wonderful way to connect without having to actually speak. Given the importance of this function, Apple Music has made it possible for you to share full playlists with other people using the service. Your relatives and friends will be surprised by a personalized playlist that you have put together in a matter of minutes. This article will teach you how to share a playlist on Apple Music if you’re interested in doing so.
We’ll also teach you what to do if you don’t see the “Share” option when you first log in.
- Launch the Apple Music application. Go to the “Library” area of the website. Select “Playlists” from the drop-down menu. Open the playlist you wish to share and click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen to share it. To share your playlist, select “Share Playlist.” The app via which you wish to share your playlist should be selected.
To share an Apple Music playlist from your iPad, follow the same instructions as above. Apple Music subscribers will be able to see and listen to all of the songs in your playlist if they have a current subscription. It will only allow them to listen to 30-second previews of each song if you have shared it with someone who does not have a membership. Keep in mind that in order to exchange songs, you must have an Apple Music profile. To share a playlist on Apple Music, Mac users can follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open Apple Music or iTunes and listen to some music. Choose “Library” from the drop-down menu at the top. Open the playlist you wish to share from the “Music Playlists” tab on the left-hand side of the screen. To the right of the playlist’s name, click on the three dots to the right of the name. To share something, click “Share.” Choose the app that you’d want to utilize for sharing
Make sure you have created a profile before proceeding with these instructions. You will not be able to share your songs unless you do so.
Apple adds new functionality to the Music app with each new release of the iOS operating system. However, several users have noticed that the “Share” option on Apple Music has been “missing” after the iOS 14.5.1 update was released. Specifically, users had the “Share” option available only for the playlists they had built prior to the upgrade being implemented. Fortunately, there is a solution that will allow you to re-activate the “Share” button on your website: 1. Launch the Apple Music application.
- Navigate to the “Library” area of the website.
- Select the playlist you’d want to share from the drop-down menu.
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit.” Choose the “Show on My Profile and in Search” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Done” button.
- Press the three dots once again, and you should see the “Share” button appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the “My Account” area of the website.
- Select “Edit” from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Choose Who Can Follow Your Activity,” choose whether you want to share your activity with “People You Approve” or “Everyone” by checking the appropriate box.
Apple has been made aware of the absence of the “Share” button following the iOS 14.5.1 upgrade. iOS 14.7 release notes claim that the firm has restored this feature to the operating system.
To avoid sharing full playlists with your friends and family, you may choose to share a single song with them instead of an entire playlist. Here’s how you go about it: 1. Launch the Apple Music application. 2. Locate and open the song that you wish to share with others. 3. Select the three dots from the drop-down menu. 4. Click on the “Share” button. You may either share it using an app or copy the song’s URL.
Apple Music allows you to share albums with your friends if you enjoy a particular artist’s work and want others to hear it as well. The following are the steps to share an album on Apple Music: 1. Launch the Apple Music application. 2. Locate the album you wish to share in your collection or search for it on the internet. 3. Open the album and click on the three dots to the right of the title. 4. Click on the “Share” button. 5. Share the album by using one of the available applications or by copying the URL to the album.
Apple Music allows you to express yourself by sharing time-synchronized lyrics from your favorite songs with your friends and family. You may send them via the Messages app or as a story on Facebook or Instagram, depending on your preference. To share lyrics from Apple Music, follow the procedures outlined below: 1. Launch the Apple Music application. 2. Find a song with timed lyrics and tap and hold it for a few seconds. 3. Select “Send Lyrics” from the menu. 4. Choose the lines you’d want to share with the group.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to share them on Facebook or Instagram if you do not have those applications installed on your device.
How Do I See What My Friends Are Listening To?
You can find out what music your friends are listening to with a few simple clicks. 1. Launch the Apple Music application. 2. Select “Listen Now” from the drop-down menu. 3. Select “Friends Are Currently Listening To.” The following is the procedure to follow if you’re interested in a certain person’s profile: 1. Launch the Apple Music application. 2. Log in to your account profile. 3. Locate the individual in concern under “Following” or “Followers” and touch on their profile image to open their profile.
Connect With Friends Through Apple Music
Additionally, Apple Music, in addition to being one of the most popular music streaming apps, is a fantastic tool for forming and sustaining connections. By sharing playlists, songs, and albums with your friends, you demonstrate that you are thinking about them, which is always a positive complement to receive. Sharing playlists on Apple Music isn’t difficult, but it does need the creation of a profile and the addition of friends. We hope you learned something new from this post about how to share a playlist on Apple Music.
Do you like to share music with your friends and family? Do you prefer to listen to Apple Music on your Mac or iPhone instead of Spotify? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Apple Music is a fantastic streaming application. Do you want to share your playlists with other people so they may listen to your favorite songs as well as your favorites? Here’s what you should do. AppleMusic is one of the most popular music streaming apps available, and one of the many features it offers is the ability to share playlists with other users. AppleMusic is one of the most popular music streaming apps available, and among the many features it offers is the ability to share playlists with other users.
- While some people like to listen to music on their own, others want to share their new discoveries and old favorites with other people who are interested in the same things.
- Apple Music is an example of such an application.
- It is pre-installed on all Apple devices, provides access to millions of music, and incorporates innovative features such as spatial audio to distinguish itself from the competitors.
- Sharing playlists on Apple Music is as simple as you’d expect from a contemporary streaming app—no matter which device you’re using to access it.
- When you’ve found a playlist you like, click the three dots in the top right of the screen and select ‘Share.’ Simply said, that’s the whole story!
Many Apple Music customers have reported difficulty in sharing playlists, despite the fact that sharing playlists is simple in general. More precisely, the’share’ option does not appear to be available for certain users. The majority of the time, this is due to the fact that someone hasn’t made an Apple Music profile. Check this by opening the Apple Music app, tapping the ‘Listen Now’ button on the bottom navigation bar, and then tapping the profile symbol at the top-right of the screen, as seen in the screenshot.
Once you’ve completed this process, you should be able to share playlists without difficulty.
Apple Music playlists may be shared across a wide range of platforms and applications.
Follow the procedures outlined above, establish a profile if you don’t already have one, and you should be able to share playlists in no time.
His primary interest is cellphones, but he’s eager to chat to you for hours about just about everything that involves a computer processor. He currently resides in Kalamazoo, Michigan, with his wife, two cats, and a pit bull/boxer mix as a family. Joe Maring has more to say.
As an Apple Music subscriber, you have the ability to share Apple Music library playlists as well as playlists you’ve individually produced with friends who are also Apple Music subscribers. Playlists may be shared via Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, and AirDrop, among other methods of communication. Continue reading to find out how it’s done.
- Use your iPhone or iPad to launch the Musicapp. Locate the playlist that you wish to distribute
- To access the action menu, press and hold the ellipsis (three dots) button. To bring up the Share Sheet and view your sharing choices, select Share Playlist from the drop-down menu.
- OpeniTunes on your Mac or Windows computer
- Locate the playlist that you wish to distribute
- To bring up the contextual menu, use the ellipsis (three dots) button on your keyboard. Hover your mouse pointer overShare Playlist to view the many sharing options available to you.
Simply said, that’s all there is to it. After you’ve completed these steps on your Mac or iPhone, all you have to do is tap or click on the sharing option of your choice and follow the prompts that Apple gives to pick the buddy you want to share your work with.
Posted at 10:05 a.m. PST on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 by Julia CloverApple today issued minor 15.2.1 upgrades for iPhone and iPad users. The software comes one month after Apple published iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 with an array of changes. The iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 updates are available for free download, and the software is automatically installed on all eligible devices over-the-air using the Settings app in the iOS operating system. To gain access to the updated software, navigate to the SettingsGeneral menu.
Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 10:47 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Julia Clover’s contribution With the arrival of the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models in October, Apple introduced an Apple-branded microfibre Polishing Cloth, which, like so many other pricey Apple items, rapidly became a laughing stock. Apple enthusiasts didn’t want to be the only ones who didn’t have a special Apple product, therefore the Polishing Cloth sold out in a single day and shipment estimates were initially pushed back to November.
Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
The LG 32-inch UltraFine OLED Pro display, which was unveiled in December, was tested in our newest YouTube video to see how it compares to Apple’s Pro Display XDR and whether it would be worth picking up depending on the price point. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow. The display, which is officially known as the “32BP95E,” has a resolution of and is 32 inches wide.
Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who frequent the internet on a regular basis. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few months. Wordle challenges players to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are included in the word and which letters are presented in the appropriate area on the screen.
iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who use the internet. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few weeks.
When playing Wordle, players are asked to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are in the word and which letters are in the correct position. Each player is allowed six guesses.
Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple’s anticipated AR/VR headset will use the same 96W USB-C power adapter that is supplied with the company’s higher-end 14-inch MacBook Pro laptop. Ian Zelbo’s rendering of the Apple Headset In a research note published today by TF International Securities, which was received by MacRumors, Kuo stated that Apple’s headgear, which uses a 96W power adaptor, demonstrates that it would have Mac-level computational capacity, just as he does himself.
iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
Joe Rossignol published a post on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 6:18 a.m. PST. According to Taiwanese market research firm TrendForce, the iPhone 14 Pro will include a 48-megapixel camera as standard equipment. The wide-angle camera on the back of the iPhone 13 Pro models, which has a resolution of 12 megapixels at the time of writing, is specifically mentioned. It has previously been stated by a number of sources, including analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who anticipates the inclusion of a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera on iPhone 14 Pro variants.
Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3:28 p.m. PST. Apple agreed to settle a long-running lawsuit over employee bag checks in November, with the Cupertino company agreeing to pay $29.9 million to employees who were subjected to off-the-clock bag searches. The terms of the settlement are now available on Apple’s website, along with additional information about the settlement. Apple workers in California originally filed a complaint against the company in 2013, and the case was eventually turned into a class action lawsuit in 2015.
Apple Musichas always been primarily concerned with your musical experience, but in recent years, the streaming service has evolved to become a little more social by allowing you to interact with your friends who also subscribe to Apple Music. To do so, you may create and share playlists with your friends, allowing them to see what you’ve created and vice versa. Your Apple Music library contains all of your own playlists as well as any playlists that were produced by other Apple Music users and saved to your library.
- Using Apple Music, you may easily share a playlist with your pals. How to see which playlists you’ve shared with your friends in Apple Music
- How to see which playlists you’ve shared with your friends in Apple Music
- How to browse the playlists that a friend has shared with you in Apple Music
With your Apple Music profile, you have the ability to share any playlist that you create or change with your friends.
- OpenApple Music on your iPhone or iPad and listen to a song. If you aren’t currently on the Library tab, click it. TapPlaylists
- Alternatively, you may select aplaylistthat you’ve produced or that another Apple Music user has developed and that you’ve added to your library
- Then, in the top-right corner of the playlist, select Edit. In My Profile and in Search, move the switch next toShow on My Profile and in Search to the greenon position. TapDone
How to view which playlists you’re sharing with your friends in Apple Music
Check to see which of your playlists may be accessed by your friends with ease.
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the Music app. Select theFor You tab
- Select View Profile from the drop-down menu under youravatari in the top-right corner.
The top row of shared items is made up of your shared playlists, which are organized alphabetically.
You may also have a look at the playlists that your friends have chosen to share with the group.
- ActivateApple Music, choose theFor Youtab, and then select youravatarin the top-right corner. TapView Profile
- Choose one of your friends from theFollowing list
- And then tapDone.
The playlists that they’ve posted on their profile form the first row of things that have been shared with others.
Please use the comments section below to ask any further questions you may have about sharing playlists in Apple Music. August 2019: This page has been updated. This version has been updated to work with iOS 12 and iOS 13.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service.
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
It’s not uncommon for a Mac user to accumulate a significant collection of music and other media over the course of a few years. Apple products make it quite straightforward to share material with other people. If you want to share your music library with family members so that they can listen to your music collection, for example, it’s a really simple procedure. You may accomplish this using Apple’s Home Sharing function, as well as by sharing playlists that you’ve built in Apple Music. For the sake of this essay, we’ll go through both ways in detail so that you may get started immediately.
It is no longer available on your Mac to share your aniTunes library, so if you are interested in doing so, search elsewhere.
Our tutorial on how to share a music collection in iTunes is also available for those interested in learning more about the subject.
Set up Home Sharing
Apple devices offer a function called Home Sharing, which is meant to allow you to share, stream, and import various media files from up to five connected devices — whether they be Macs, PCs, iOS devices, or Apple TV devices — that are all linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Step 1: Confirm that any devices you wish to share your purchased things with are logged in with the same Apple ID and have been granted permission to play purchased items on that Apple ID. Second, open System Preferences on your Mac by selecting the Apple symbol, then clicking System Preferences.
Step 4: Select the Home Sharing checkbox from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: Select Turn on Home Sharing from the drop-down menu.
Use Home Sharing on a Mac
Because Home Sharing has been enabled, you’ll want to start sharing the material you’ve created in Apple Music with others. Step 1: Make sure that any device that will be accessing or sharing an Apple Music library is turned on, is not sleeping, and that it is running Apple Music before proceeding. Second, launch the Music app and sign in using your Apple ID (if you haven’t done so previously). Step 3: In the left-hand sidebar, select Library by clicking the down arrow next to it. Step 4:You’ll be presented with a list of libraries that have been made available to you.
Once you’ve selected the one you wish to listen to, it will be loaded into Apple Music. In addition, any playlists that have been generated on the shared library will be shown in the left-hand sidebar of the browser.
Use Home Sharing on iOS
If you have an iOS or iPadOS device, you can also access Home Sharing features. Here’s how to do it. Step 1: On iOS, open the Settingsapp and then scroll down to the Musicsection and tap it. Step 2:If you haven’t already, sign in with your Apple ID at the bottom of the window, which is located under Home Sharing. If you are logged in, the email address associated with your Apple ID will be displayed on your screen. Third, open the Music app, then select Library from the bottom toolbar, followed by Home Sharing.
Once that is completed, you will be able to access the shared content.
For example, what happens if you wish to share your music library with someone else who has a different Apple ID than you do? Not to worry, it’s just as simple to accomplish as it appears. Start by opening System Preferences on your Mac and selecting Sharing. The second step is to select Media Sharing from the left-hand sidebar. Click on the checkbox next to “Share Media with Guests” at the bottom of the window to complete Step 3. Step 4: Select an option from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side.
Step 6: You have the option of either sharing all of your media assets or merely a selection of them.
Use Family Sharing
For example, what happens if you wish to share your music library with someone else who has a different Apple ID than you? It is equally simple to accomplish this task. Open System Preferences on your Mac and select Sharing from the drop-down menu. Step 2: In the left-hand sidebar, select Media Sharing to continue. Click on the checkbox next to “Share Media with Guests” at the bottom of the window to complete step 3. 4) On the right-hand side, select an option. In order to demand a password whenever someone attempts to access your media collection, check the box next to Require Password and then enter a password in the field below.
Select Selected Playlists from the drop-down menu for the latter option, then specify the media formats you wish to distribute.
Show friends what you are listening to
If you and your pals are serious about music and want to share what you’re listening to on a regular basis, Apple Music will allow you to do so without difficulty. Users may view your profile and see what music you are currently listening to at any given time. They can also see any playlists that you have made available to the public. This functionality is available on both macOS and iOS devices. To enable the functionality in iOS, follow these steps: Step 1: Open Apple Music and select the For You tab from the drop-down menu.
Tap on the picture icon, which appears in the upper-right area of the screen.
Step 4: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and toggle the Listening Toon switch.
Step 6:Hit the picture icon in the top-right corner of the screen to bring up the image gallery.
On the right-hand side, underChoose Who Can Follow Your Activity, pick Additional Privacy Settings from the drop-down menu that appears. Step 9: SelectListening To from the drop-down menu, which will result in a blue checkmark appearing next to it.
If you and your pals are serious about music and want to share what you’re listening to on a regular basis, Apple Music will allow you to do so without any difficulty. Your profile page will display what you are now listening to, which users may view. Also visible to them are any playlists that you have made available to the general public. Using the macOS and iOS operating systems, you may enable this capability. Activate the functionality in iOS by following these instructions: 1st step: Launch Apple Music and select the For You option.
- After you have entered your name and photo, click Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom and selectListening Toon from the drop-down menu.
- For macOS, open Apple Music and select the For You tab from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click Edit on the right-hand side of the screen to complete the process in step 7.
- Step 9: SelectListening To from the drop-down menu, which will result in a blue checkmark appearing next to the option you selected.
- In which tablet should you invest your money in the year 2022? The best Apple iMac bargains available in January 2022
- Using the Safari browser, here’s how to utilize Inspect Element on a Mac
- With an often desired design update, Windows 11 creates quite a stir. In 2022, the top console emulators (NES, SNES, Genesis, and others) will be available.
Apps such as Apple Music, which is one of the greatest online music streaming services, allow you to build and share playlists with your friends and family members. Apple Music allows you to choose your favorite songs from a variety of genres, build playlists, and share them with other Apple Music subscribers. In the same way that you post songs on Instagram. If you’re new to Apple Music and would want to give it a try, I’ll teach you how to create and share an Apple Music Playlist on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac in the following steps.
- On the iPhone and iPad, learn how to create a playlist in Apple Music. Using the iPhone and iPad, you may share an Apple Music playlist with your friends. Learn how to create a Playlist in Apple Music on a Mac by reading this article. In Apple Music for Mac, here’s how to share a playlist with your friends.
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Open the AppleMusic app on your iPhone and play some music. Select the song you wish to include in the playlist by tapping on it. Long press on the music and select “Add to Playlist” from the pop-up menu. Select “New Playlist” from the drop-down menu. Give it a name and hit the Done button.
The playlist has been established, and you can now proceed to add multiple songs to it.
- In the Music app, navigate to theLibrarysection. Select Playlists from the drop-down menu. Choose the playlist that you’d want to share
- To access the three-dot menu at the top of the screen, tap it. Choose Share from the drop-down menu.
The moment you share a playlist with another Apple Music user, they’ll receive an email notice allowing them to access and listen to all of the tunes in the playlist. Non-subscribers, on the other hand, may only listen to song previews that last 30 seconds.
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
If your device is running the most recent version of macOS, such as Catalina or later, you may build playlists in the Apple Music application. Older Macs and other desktop computers may still be used for the same purpose by using iTunes.
- Open Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac and begin listening. Choose a song that you’d want to include in a playlist
- Select the three-dot menu from the drop-down list. To create a new playlist, first clickAdd to Playlist and then New Playlist. Identify the playlist by giving it a name.
- Start Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac and listen to your favorite songs. Open the playlist that you wish to share with others. To share a playlist, click on the three-dot symbol and select Share Playlist.
Choose the most appropriate sharing media, and you’re done! I’d want to sign off. You may now listen to your favorite songs on Apple Music with your closest friends and family members at the same time. Did you know that you may download songs from Apple Music to your iPhone as well as other devices? You might also be interested in reading the following posts:
- In this tutorial, we will show you how to add star ratings to songs in Apple Music on your iPhone. Create a ringtone for your iPhone using a song
- The best way to send Apple Music lyrics to friends on Instagram and iMessage
- Text Messages can be blocked on the iPhone
A sharp eye for news, rumors, and all the weird stuff that happens around Apple goods is what Jignesh Padhiyar brings to iGeeksBlog.com, which he co-founded with his brother.
Despite his hectic schedule, Jignesh finds time to post amusing stuff on social media when he has a minute of rest.
There are several useful built-in tools in Apple Music that allow you to easily share your favorite music or playlists with other people or devices. Sharing your playlists or songs allows you to assist your friends and loved ones in discovering new music while also allowing them to listen to your music on multiple devices. The following instructions will show you how to share an Apple Music playlist from a Mac, an Android device, or an iPhone. This allows you to connect with other people and share what you’re listening to so that they can see what you’re doing.
If you’ve just made a new playlist or converted a Spotify playlist to an Apple Music playlist and want to share it with other devices or users, Apple Music makes it simple to do so with a few clicks. Please keep in mind that Apple Music is not available for Windows users.
From the Apple Music app on your Mac, you can easily share a playlist with other people so that they may enjoy what you’re listening to.
- When you launch the Music app on your Mac, look to the left sidebar and selectListen Now.
- ChooseMy Accountfrom the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the app window.
- It will display on your screen if this is the first time you have done this. The Music+Friendspopup will appear on your screen. Click on the Get Startedbutton to begin.
- The Help Others Find Youpopup will appear after that, with your name and username already filled up in the appropriate fields. To add individuals you know, click on the grey Continue to Find Contactsbutton on the right.
- Find and follow the friends you want to follow in theFindFollow Friendspopup, and then click Next.
- Open theChoose who may follow youpopup and choose one of the choices listed below: Everyone, including those you approve of Allow for discovering on Apple Music using an Apple ID or Contacts
- After selecting the sort of notifications you wish to receive:Friend ActivityorArtists and Programsor both, click Done.
- SelectListening To from the drop-down menu. This will allow you to display what you’re now listening to on your profile
Other users will be able to see the albums and playlists that you are now listening to on your profile. Your followers will also be able to see your profile photo while listening to the music you’re now playing.
Alternatively, you may share an Apple Music playlist created in the Music app on your Mac.
- Begin by launching the Music app and selecting the playlist you wish to share from the left-hand menu.
- SelectPublish on profile and in search directly above the list of music in the playlist
- This will make your work visible to others.
- Other users will be able to see the playlist you’ve created. You may deselect thePublish on profile and in search option to prevent the playlist from being displayed and shared.
Sharing your Apple Music playlists with other users from your Android phone or tablet is likewise a simple process that can be completed in a few simple steps.
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android smartphone and select Library from the drop-down menu.
- To share a playlist, first tap and hold the playlist you’d like to share, then tapShare playlist.
- ChooseCopy LinkorMore Options from the drop-down menu. Easily distribute the URL to your playlist to other people using third-party applications such as Instagram, WhatsApp, and others
Additionally, you may access the playlist and then share it with other Android users from your mobile device.
- Tap on the playlist you’d like to share to bring up its profile view, and then tapMore(ellipsis) in the top right corner of the screen to see more options.
- To share your playlist with others, tapShare playlistand then tapCopy LinkorMore Options.
Please keep in mind that other users can only see and listen to a playlist if they have an Apple Music account and subscription as well as you. If they do, the playlist will be added to their library, where they will be able to peruse and listen to it at their leisure.
Sharing an Apple Music playlist from your iPhone or iPad is simple and can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
- Open Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad and select theLibrary option from the drop-down menu.
- Then select Share Playlist from theMenu (three dots icon) on the screen.
- You may choose the platform you want to use to distribute the playlist, such as Messages, email, social media, and other options, among others. Share directly with a recent contact, or via AirDrop with other Apple devices nearby
- You may even share via email.
- To share your playlist with others, you may copy the playlist URL and put it wherever you wish.
Make a Listening Party
Sharing your Apple Music playlist with family and friends is a wonderful way to share your favorite songs with each other. You can also useApple Music Family Sharing to share your music playlists with other members of your family group, allowing them to listen to the music on whatever device they own. If you don’t have Apple Music, find out how to utilize iCloud Family Sharing to stream music to your devices. Alternatively, you may create a collaborative playlist on Spotify and listen to it together.
Was this guide beneficial to you?
Similarly to how Netflix is one of the most popular video streaming services, Apple Music is one of the top music streaming services, alongside Spotify and Pandora, and is one of the most popular music streaming services overall. It is not only available for iOS users, but also for people who use Android smartphones and tablets, as the Apple Music app is available for both operating systems. The consumer may discover everything about this streaming service during the three-month free trial time that is offered before deciding whether to join or not.
The cost each month is $9.99 for an individual plan and $14.99 for a family plan.
You will get access to the most recent music releases as well as chosen suggestions from music experts, all of which are based on the music you already listen to and enjoy listening to.
If you decide to use our service and want to share the playlist with your friends and family, we’ll explain you how to do so in this section. You may also be interested in learning how to delete your Snapchat account.
Variety.com It’s quite simple to share your Apple Music playlist: just follow these steps:
- Once you’ve finished creating your playlist, just click on the “Share” button. You will see various sharing choices there, such as Message, Facebook, Twitter, and so on
- However, you will not see any of these alternatives. Decide on the choice that is most appropriate for you and then share your playlist with others.
In order for a person to access your music playlist, he or she must first open the link and then touch on the (+) icon to add your playlist to their own music library. Rather than having to write the titles of your favorite songs again, or explain to your relatives and friends what song or album you are now listening to, simply send them a link to a playlist of music you enjoy. Routenote.com is the source of this image. See also: How To Send A Direct Message On Instagram (with Pictures).
There are new updates being posted to the bottom of this story. The following is the original story (which was published on July 20, 2021): You may listen to millions of songs in Apple Music’s ever-expanding catalog through a subscription-based service that Apple offers as part of its iCloud service. Apple Music just received an update that added support for Dolby Atmos as well as the ability to stream lossless audio for a more immersive listening experience. This very characteristic distinguishes it from its competitors, making Apple Music more valuable than than before.
- Apple Music receives a little something more with practically every new operating system release, whether it’s UI tweaks or new features, at least on iOS devices.
- Unfortunately, this time around, instead of introducing a big feature, Apple apparently eliminated one, namely the option to share playlists on Apple Music, and many are understandably enraged about this.
- Source I used to be able to share playlists with my wife, but I am no longer able to do so.
- What should I do in this situation?
- Source It’s still unclear whether Apple has truly eliminated the “Share Playlist” option from Apple Music or whether this is simply a random glitch that has appeared for many customers after upgrading to iOS 14.5 and its subsequent revisions of the operating system.
- If you’re one of the many people who are unable to share Apple Music playlists, don’t worry; a possible solution may allow you to regain the ability to share your playlists in the near future.
When you make your Apple Music profile available in search, you may access the “Share Playlist” option beneath the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen, which is a temporary fix. An Apple Music user was nice enough to give a remedy to the aggravating issue on the Apple community forums, which was much appreciated. Source As previously indicated, you must first establish an Apple Music profile before proceeding with the rest of the instructions. This makes your profile available to searches, but you retain discretion over whether or not it is viewable to anybody other than the persons you authorize.
Even better, it appears that Apple has solved the issue in the next iOS 14.7 software upgrade. Because there may be some time until everyone moves to the new iOS version, the solution described above should be sufficient until then.
Update 1 (July 26)
Apple Music’s share playlist menu option has been restored in iOS 14.7, which was previously unavailable. This has been noted in the release notes for the iOS 14.7 update, according to Apple. In its early days, PiunikaWeb was primarily an investigative technology journalism website with a strong emphasis on bringing readers “breaking” or “exclusive” news. After only a few days, our stories were picked up by a variety of outlets like Forbes, FoxNews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others.
How To Make Collaborative Playlists On Spotify and Apple Music
Every fantastic tune you come across is required to be shared with your circle of friends, if your group of friends is anything like mine. One of the most effective methods to discover new music is to share our favorite songs with our friends, whether we do it in a group chat or on social media. If only there was a way for you and your friends to come together and build the ideal playlist that they could all contribute to anytime they wanted. Oh, there’s something! Learn how to create collaborative playlists on Spotify and Apple Music by following these steps.
What exactly are you waiting for?
To send a tweet, simply click here.
When it comes to Spotify’s collaborative playlists, you have complete control over who has access to your playlists. The only method for your friends to begin adding music to your playlist is if they have been provided with the web link of your playlist on your computer. You also can’t upload these playlists to your public profile, which ensures that random individuals can’t start adding crap to your well curated collection of songs. (I guarantee it’s for the best.) In order to provide some responsibility for what is contributed, the username of the person who adds whatever music is shown for you to see.
Follow these steps to get started:
- As is customary, create a playlist
- Right-click on its title in the main sidebar and selectCollaborative Playlist from the pop-up menu that displays. Then click OK. (If everything goes as planned, the music note will change from white to green and a small dot should appear next to it.)
- To share access with anybody you wish to collaborate with, use the share option from the same right-click menu.
Advice on how to get your music on Spotify’s User Generated Playlists Clients of Symphonic have full access to Spotify Canvas. How to claim your label/artist pages on the internet Here’s How to Get Your Lyrics Listed on Spotify:
- When you first start the app, go to the bottom of the screen and hit on My Music. You’ll see thumbnails for the Playlists that have been recently added. Select theNewbutton in the upper right corner of the screen to begin creating a new playlist.
Now that you’ve made a new playlist on Apple Music, there are two options to add songs to the playlist.
First, open the new playlist and click on the green plus button to begin adding the songs you want to this freshly made playlist. Second, open the new playlist and click on the green plus button to begin adding the songs you want. Choose tracks first, then press the three-dot symbol to the right of the song you want to bring up a new list. Option two: SelectAdd to a Playlist. from the drop-down menu. Then select the playlist that you just created.
- When you are viewing a playlist that you wish to share, click the three-dot symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. A list will appear
- SelectShare Playlist from the list. After that, you have complete freedom to pick which platform or which individual you wish to share your playlist with. (You can communicate with me by message, e-mail, Twitter, and other means.)
Collaborating with your friends to create the best playlist is a great way to keep everyone up to speed on the latest music releases.
We hope that this post was useful in guiding you through the process of making your own collaborative playlists. Wishing you a successful playlisting session!