Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. You can also go to music.apple.com to subscribe. Go to Listen Now or For You. Tap or click the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
How do I join Apple Music?
- Android Open the Apple Music app. This app icon has a musical note on a white background and can be found on a home screen or in the app drawer. Tap Join Apple Music. You may first be prompted to accept the license agreement or choose whether or not to send Apple diagnostic information. Tap a subscription plan.
- 1 How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
- 2 Is it free to subscribe to Apple Music?
- 3 How do I purchase Apple Music as a gift?
- 4 How do I know if I’m paying for Apple Music?
- 5 How much is Apple Music a month?
- 6 Is Apple Music free for Iphone users?
- 7 How much is an Apple subscription?
- 8 How do I share Apple music without family sharing?
- 9 Is an Apple gift card the same as iTunes?
- 10 How do you send a song to someone?
- 11 What is the 3 month free trial for Apple Music?
- 12 What is Apple Music subscription?
- 13 Which is better Spotify or Apple Music?
- 14 Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC
- 15 How to subscribe to Apple Music
- 16 How to listen to Apple Music on all of your devices
- 17 Subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone
- 18 Subscribe to Apple Music
- 19 Share Apple Music with family members
- 20 Listen to music shared with you
- 21 Listen to music with your friends using SharePlay
- 22 Show or hide subscription features
- 23 Change or cancel your Apple Music subscription
- 24 Subscribe to Apple Music on the web
- 25 Apple Music
- 26 Hear sound all around.
- 27 Listen and discover. In perfect harmony.
- 28 Playlists and chartsthat keep you in the mix.
- 29 Choose the plan that’s right for you.
- 30 In case you missedanything.
- 31 Working with Apple Music.
- 32 Change your subscription from Apple
- 33 How to change your subscription plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 34 Change your subscription plan on your Mac
- 35 Change your subscription plan on your Apple Watch
- 36 What subscription plans are available
- 37 Subscribe to Apple Music on Mac
- 38 Subscribe to Apple Music
- 39 Cancel or change your Apple Music subscription
- 40 How to Subscribe to Apple Music (Step-by-Step)
- 41 How to Subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone
- 42 How to Subscribe to Apple Music on the Web
- 43 Subscribe to Apple Music using iTunes on PC
- 44 Conclusion
- 45 How to Sign Up for Apple Music
- 46 How to Sign Up for Apple Music
- 47 Popular Stories
- 47.1 Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
- 47.2 Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
- 47.3 Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
- 47.4 iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
- 47.5 Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
- 47.6 iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
- 47.7 Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
- 48 What is Apple Music and how does it work?
- 49 What is Apple Music?
- 50 How much does Apple Music cost?
- 51 Do you need a subscription?
- 52 Which devices support Apple Music?
- 53 Does Apple Music work on Apple Watch?
- 54 Where is Apple Music available?
- 55 How do you navigate Apple Music?
- 56 How does Apple Music work?
- 57 What is Apple Music TV?
- 58 What are some tips and tricks?
- 59 Are there any alternatives?
- 60 The complete guide to Apple Music
- 61 Apple Music: Getting started
- 62 Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
- 63 Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
How much is a 1 year subscription to Apple Music?
$9.99/month or $99/year for individuals. $14.99/month for families (up to 6 users) $4.99/month for college students. Included with Apple One bundles from $14.95.
Is it free to subscribe to Apple Music?
Apple Music is free for three months when you sign up to the free trial, after which there are three plans available, with a fourth plan coming. An Individual plan costs £9.99 or $9.99 a month.
How do I purchase Apple Music as a gift?
Send a gift
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or Books app.
- Tap the item that you want to give.
- Tap the Gift button: In the App Store, tap the Share button, then tap Gift App.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to personalize and send your gift.
- After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email.
How do I know if I’m paying for Apple Music?
Click Account in the Menu bar. Click View My Account … You may be asked to sign into your account. Click Manage next to Subscriptions.
How much is Apple Music a month?
For access to Apple Music’s premium offerings, including Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio, Lyrics, Music Videos, and more, subscribers can easily switch to Apple Music’s individual plan for $9.99 per month or family plan with up to six accounts for $14.99 per month at any time.
Is Apple Music free for Iphone users?
Yes, there is a free Apple Music service that requires no paid subscription. Once a user signs up and the free trial ends, features such as offline listening, track skipping, and music recommendations are limited.
How much is an Apple subscription?
No commitment. Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. $4.99/mo.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
Is an Apple gift card the same as iTunes?
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
How do you send a song to someone?
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
What is the 3 month free trial for Apple Music?
A free trial to Apple Music allows you to add tracks to your iCloud Music library, and stream or download them for offline use. It doesn’t prevent you purchasing music that you know you want to keep. If you clicked on a price to download something, and then confirmed the purchase, then that is what you have done.
What is Apple Music subscription?
Apple Music: Getting started. What the heck is this thing? Apple Music combines subscription-based music streaming with global radio-like programming. The app is also available for Android phones, on many smart TVs, streaming boxes, and even game consoles. You can also access Apple Music on the web at music.apple.com.
Which is better Spotify or Apple Music?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC
Thousands of music are available to stream. Every day, you’ll discover something new. Get playlists and albums that are inspired by the artists and genres that you enjoy listening to, sent to your inbox. Additionally, you may access your music library across all of your devices.
How to subscribe to Apple Music
- Launch the Apple Music app or iTunes to begin listening to music. You may also subscribe to Apple Music by visiting music.apple.com. Select Listen Now or For You from the drop-down menu. Select the trial offer by tapping or clicking on it (one trial per person or household)
- Individual subscriptions, family subscriptions (which can be shared by as many as six individuals), and student subscriptions are also available. Sign in using the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases on the Apple Store. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions. If you’re not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can assist you in determining whether or not you have. Add a valid payment method to your billing information and confirm your billing information Join by tapping or clicking on the Join button.
How to listen to Apple Music on all of your devices
Apple Music or iTunes must be launched first. If you prefer, you may subscribe to music on Apple’s website at music.apple.com. Go to the Listen Now or For You sections of the website. The trial offer should be tapped or clicked (only one trial per person or family is permitted). Individual subscriptions, family subscriptions (which can be shared by as many as six individuals), and student subscriptions are all available options. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases on the Apple Store.
We can assist you if you are unsure whether or not you have an Apple ID; Add a suitable payment method to your billing information and confirm your billing details; Using the Join button or tapping on the button
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music application and select the Listen Now option. Select the photo icon in the upper-right area of the screen. Please sign in with your Apple ID and password.
On your Mac or PC
- Select Listen Now from within the Apple Music app
- Click on the photo icon in the upper-right corner. To log in, use your Apple ID and password.
On your Apple TV
- Go to the Users and Accounts section of the Settings menu. Select Sign In from the drop-down menu. Adding a new user is necessary if there are more than one. Please sign in with your Apple ID and password.
On your Google Nest or Amazon Alexa devices
Apple Music is not intended to serve as a backup service. Make a backup of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC to ensure that you have a copy of your music and other information in the event that your device is lost, stolen, or otherwise damaged or destroyed. Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation. Apple disclaims any and all liability in connection with the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites, goods, or services.
For further information, please contact the seller.
Subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone
Apple Music is an ad-free streaming music service that allows you to listen to millions of songs as well as music from your personal music library without being interrupted. When you become a subscriber, you can listen at any time, whether online or offline, and create your own playlists. You can also stream and download lossless and Dolby Atmos audio files, receive personalized recommendations, see what music your friends are listening to, watch exclusive video content, and much more. Apple Music may be purchased alone or as part of an Apple One package that includes Apple Music and other services.
Apple One allows you to bundle your Apple subscriptions.
See Apple Music Voice allows you to listen to music on the go. Please keep in mind that not all countries or regions have access to Apple Music, Apple Music Voice, Apple One, lossless, or Dolby Atmos. Refer to the Apple Support article Availability of Apple Media Services for further information.
Subscribe to Apple Music
Subscribe to Apple Music when you first launch the Music app; if you want to subscribe later, go to SettingsMusic and then click the subscription option. New subscribers can sign up for a free trial and cancel at any point throughout the trial. Upon cancellation of your Apple Music subscription, you will no longer be able to stream or play Apple Music music that you have previously downloaded. Students who meet the requirements can purchase a student subscription at a discounted rate. See the Apple Support article Obtaining an Apple Music student membership for more information.
Subscribe to Apple Music when you first launch the Music app; if you want to subscribe later, go to SettingsMusic and then hit the subscription icon. A free trial period is available to new customers, which they can terminate at any time. It is no longer possible to stream Apple Music music or to play Apple Music tracks that have been downloaded when your membership to the service expires. Students who meet the requirements can get a student subscription at a discounted rate. Please go to the Apple Support article Obtain an Apple Music student membership for further information.
Under Apple Music, if a friend sends you music using the Messages app, you can quickly access it in the Shared with You section of the library. (Music must be enabled in SettingsMessagesShared with You, and your buddy must be added to your contacts list in Contacts before you can use this feature.
- Open the Music app and select the Listen Now option. Swipe up to Shared with You, and then choose one of the options below:
- Click on Listen Now in the Music app after launching it. Choose one of the following options once you’ve swiped up to Shared with You:
Using SharePlay, you may participate in a FaceTime call while simultaneously sharing music with your pals, with all of their playbacks being in sync (iOS 15.1 and later). A distinct section of a song can be skipped by using the music controls, which can be used by each participant at the same time. In addition, everyone who is using SharePlay has the ability to add music to the shared queue. For more information on how to share music using SharePlay, read Use SharePlay to watch and listen together in FaceTime for more information.
Show or hide subscription features
Navigate to SettingsMusic and toggle the Show Apple Music option on or off.
Change or cancel your Apple Music subscription
You have the option to alter your subscription plan or cancel your membership at any time.
- Then select your profile image from the drop-down menu. To manage your subscription, select Manage Subscription and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Music allows you to listen to music synced to your iPhone from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download prior iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free if you are not a member. The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Subscribe to Apple Music on the web
With a family membership to Apple Music or Apple One, you may utilize Family Sharing to share your Apple Music library with up to five additional members in your household. There is no need for your family group members to do anything because Apple Music will be available to them the very first time they open music.apple.com after your family membership is activated. If you become a member of a family group that has a family membership to Apple Music or Apple One and you already have a subscription, your subscription is not renewed on your next payment date; instead, you utilize the group’s subscription to access the service.
It is possible to upgrade your account if neither you nor the rest of your family group currently has a family subscription.
See the Apple Support article What is Family Sharing? for more information. Alternatively, you can visit the Family Sharing website.
- With compatible audio devices, you can get 6 months of Apple Music for free. Find out more.
Hear sound all around.
Take advantage of our three-month free trial. *Try it risk-free*
- Over 90 million songs and 30,000 playlists are available to play
- Take use of dynamic head tracking for sound that surrounds you in a spatial audio experience. 1st, download your favorite tunes from the internet. Play them when you’re not connected to the internet. By just asking Siri, you may listen to anything in the Apple Music collection. Get access to specially produced playlists and live radio
- Listen to music on all of your devices
* You may try it for free.
Listen and discover. In perfect harmony.
Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos allows you to hear sound all around you. 1As well as stunning resolution and lossless audio. 2With dynamic head tracking on AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max, you can enjoy even more immersive sound. 1 Simply request that Sirito play music by any artist, in any mood, or in any genre.
- Hey Siri, play exercise music
- Hey Siri, play J Balvin in the kitchen
- Hey Siri, play workout music
- Hey Siri, put on something relaxing
Sing along, tap forward, or just listen to the lyrics, which are always visible unless you turn them off in your device’s settings. With CarPlay, you can listen to your Apple Music collection while driving. With Listen Now, you can discover new music that you’ll enjoy based on what you’re already listening to. With curated and tailored playlists, you can get a taste of our editors’ favorite music. Music may be downloaded and streamed directly to your Apple Watch.
Playlists and chartsthat keep you in the mix.
Sing along, tap forward, or just listen to the lyrics, which are always visible unless you turn them off in your device’s preferences. With CarPlay, you can listen to your Apple Music playlists while driving. UtilizingListen Now, you may discover new music that you’ll enjoy based on the music you’re already listening to. With curated and tailored playlists, you can get a taste of our editors’ favorite songs. Music may be downloaded and streamed directly to your Apple Watch from your computer or iPhone.
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
The following features are available:VoiceStudent5/ IndividualStudent5IndividualFamily6
In case you missedanything.
- Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 90 million songs on a single subscription plan. You may download your favorite tracks and play them offline, view lyrics in real time while listening on all your preferred devices, receive new music tailored just to you, listen to curated playlists created by our editors, and many more features. Additionally, there will be exclusive and original stuff to look forward to. 1
- Apple Music is already downloaded and ready to use on your iOS device — including your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, and HomePod mini — and you can listen in your car or online at music.apple.com. Apple Music is also accessible on a variety of other devices, including Windows and Android smartphones and tablets, Sonos speakers, Amazon Echo, Google Nest, Smart TVs, and more. iPhone iPadWatch Apple TV is a streaming device that allows you to watch movies and television shows on your computer or mobile device. Mac HomePod CarPlay Smart TVs are televisions that are connected to the internet. Samsung LGGaming Consoles are a type of gaming console that is designed to play video games. A streaming service built for use with Siri, Apple Music Voice Plan allows you to access over 90 million songs using only your voice. It is available on the PlayStation 5 and Apple TV. Simply by asking, you may have any song, album, artist, or playlist requested. Personalized stations for every mood or activity, seamless listening across all of your favorite devices, curated playlists from our editors, new ways to use Siri with Apple Music that are customized for you, exclusive and original content, and more are all included. The Apple Music Voice Plan is simple to use
- All you have to do is ask Siri to play some music to get started. The app allows you to subscribe within it, and you may listen to the content simply by making a voice request on any Siri-enabled device
- Yes You can take use of all of the advantages of Apple Music with Siri if you have a device that supports Siri and an Apple Music subscription. All plans also include Type to Siri functionality
- However, the plan you pick will determine which features are available. (1) After a three-month trial period, the Apple Music Voice Plan costs $4.99 per month after that. Student can subscribe to the Apple Music Student Plan, which costs $4.99 per month. (3) After a three-month free trial period, an individual monthly subscription costs just $9.99 per month after that. Fourteen dollars a month gets you the Apple Music Family Plan, which lets you share your membership with up to five people while also providing each member with their own personal account on the service. (5) In addition, the Apple Music Individual Plan and the Apple Music Family Plan are included in Apple One, which allows you to bundle up to five different Apple services into a single monthly membership at a discounted price. The Apple One service is available for $14.95 a month, and Dolby Atmos is a cutting-edge audio technology that immerses you in a truly immersive listening experience. In contrast to stereo music, which is restricted to the left and right channels, music generated in Dolby Atmos is not limited to the left and right channels, allowing artists to position individual sounds all around you. Each instrument’s loudness, size and brightness may also be adjusted by the artist to show finer elements in the song
- Apple Audio users who use the current version of Apple Music on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV can listen to thousands of Dolby Atmos music tracks using any headphones. Whenever Dolby Atmos music is available for a song and you are listening with compatible Apple or Beats headphones, Dolby Atmos music is played back automatically. In order to use different headphones, go to SettingsMusicAudio and turn Dolby Atmos on all of the time. Music in Dolby Atmos format may also be heard through the built-in speakers of a compatible iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac, or by connecting your Apple TV 4K to one of the following devices : The HomePod speakers that have been set up as the default speakers, a Dolby Atmos compliant sound bar, an AV receiver that supports Dolby Atmos, or a television that supports Dolby Atmos audio are all options. Please visit the following link for a complete list of supported devices. Dolby Atmos is not accessible with the Apple Music Voice Plan
- Lossless audio compression decreases the size of a song’s original file size while retaining all of the information contained within it. Apple Music is making its full collection of more than 90 million songs available in lossless audio at a variety of various formats, including high definition. 2 If you’re referring to lossless audio via Apple Music, the term “Lossless” means lossless music up to 48kHz, while the term “Hi-Res Lossless” means lossless audio from 48kHz to 192kHz. Lossless and Hi-Res Lossless files are extremely huge and take up a significant amount of bandwidth and storage space compared to regular AAC files. Lossless audio is not accessible with the Apple Music Voice Plan
- However, you may listen to lossless music on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV by using the most recent version of the Apple Music app. Lossless audio may be enabled in the SettingsMusicAudio Quality section. For cellular or Wi-Fi connections, you can select between Lossless and Hi-Res Lossless compression. It should be noted that Hi-Res Lossless requires additional equipment, such as a USB digital to analog converter. Yes. With an Apple Music Family Plan, up to six individuals in the family may take advantage of all of Apple Music’s services as well as its entire repertoire of music. In order to get started, just set up Family Sharing on your iOS or iPadOS device as well as your Android phone or Mac and invite family members to join
- Students have access to all of the same Apple Music features and advantages as individual users. Student membership price is available for up to four years once your college or institution verifies your status as a student. You may use this discount for as long as you are a student. When your membership expires after four years, you will be re-enrolled at the individual member rate. Apple Music contains no advertisements, and your iTunes collection remains intact. You may access your full collection through Apple Music or iTunes for macOS or Windows
- New users can get six months of Apple Music for free when they purchase a compatible audio device from the company. Check to see if your iPhone or iPad is running the most recent version of iOS or iPadOS before continuing. Once your audio device is connected to your iPhone or iPad, you will be able to activate your Apple Music trial account. After the first activation of the qualifying gadget, you will have three months to redeem the offer.
Working with Apple Music.
A wide range of tools are available to Apple Music artists to help them produce, release, and measure music on a worldwide scale. The MusicKit, RSS feeds, widgets, brand guidelines, badge art and other methods of showcasing material on Apple Music are all covered in detail in this section.
- Apple Music for Artists
- Apple Performance Partners Program
- Apple Music for Publishers
Change your subscription from Apple
Programs such as Apple Music for Artists and Apple Performance Partners Program are examples of such initiatives.
How to change your subscription plan on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the Settings application. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu after selecting your name. Select the name of the subscription that you wish to modify and press Enter. If there are multiple sorts of subscriptions available, a list will show on the screen. Select the option that you wish to use
- Select Purchase from the drop-down menu. If you selected a subscription that may be shared with family members, scroll down and select Share with Family from the drop-down menu. (Don’t see the option to Share with Family? Install Family Sharing or become a member of a family, then return to this page and toggle on “Share with Family.”) If you do not want your membership to be shared with your family, switch off the Share with Family option.
Change your subscription plan on your Mac
- Go to the Settings menu. Select UsersAccounts, then your account from the drop-down menu. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Make a selection of the subscription that you wish to modify
- Alternatively, select a different subscription plan. To ensure that you may share your membership with family members, please sure that you have set up Family Sharing or joined an existing family group before purchasing your subscription.
Change your subscription plan on your Apple Watch
- Open the App Store on your Apple Watch by pressing the I button. Account may be found by scrolling down and tapping it
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Click on the subscription that you’d like to modify
- To ensure that you may share your membership with family members, please sure that you have set up Family Sharing or joined an existing family group before purchasing your subscription.
What subscription plans are available
- Apple memberships such as Apple Music, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more may be purchased for a single low fee when purchased in a package. Decide on a strategy for yourself, your family, or your business
Apple Arcade is a game that you may play on your iPhone or iPad (See price and details)
- Several payment options are available: monthly (includes up to 6 family members)
- Annual (includes up to 6 family members)
Apple Fitness+ is a health and fitness app developed by Apple. (See pricing and availability for further information.)
- Several payment options are available: monthly (includes up to 6 family members)
- Annual (includes up to 6 family members)
Apple Music is a digital music service that allows you to listen to music on your computer or mobile device (See price and details)
- Individuals on a monthly basis
- Individuals on an annual basis
- Families (up to six family members)
- Apple Music Voice
- Apple Music Voice
Apple News+ is a subscription-based news service. (See pricing and availability for further information.) Apple TV+ is a subscription service provided by Apple Inc. (See price and details)
- Several payment options are available: monthly (includes up to 6 family members)
- Annual (includes up to 6 family members)
Apple TV channels are available on the App Store. Apple Podcasts Subscriptions are available.
- Several payment options are available: monthly (includes up to 6 family members)
- Annual (includes up to 6 family members)
There are certain apps that aren’t produced by Apple.
- To find out what subscription options are available, follow the procedures outlined in this article. Some subscriptions can be shared across family members
- Some subscriptions cannot.
Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation. Apple disclaims any and all liability in connection with the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites, goods, or services.
Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites. For further information, please contact the seller. Date of Publication: The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Subscribe to Apple Music on Mac
Streaming music subscription service Apple Music is ad-free streaming music service that allows you to listen to millions of songs from the Apple Music collection in addition to your existing music library. When you become a subscriber, you can listen at any time, whether online or offline, and create your own playlists. You can also stream and download lossless and Dolby Atmos audio files, receive personalized recommendations, see what music your friends are listening to, watch exclusive video content, and much more.
- See the Apple Support article for further information.
- Alternately, you may subscribe to Apple Music Voice and utilize Siri to stream any song or album from the Apple Music collection.
- Please keep in mind that Apple Music, Apple Music Voice, and Apple One are not available in every country or area.
- Apple Media Services are available for use.
Subscribe to Apple Music
- Choose AccountJoin Apple Music from the Music app on your Mac’s desktop and follow the on-screen steps. It is possible that you will be prompted to check in using your Apple ID. In the event that you do not already have an Apple ID, you can create one throughout the setup process.
Cancel or change your Apple Music subscription
- Choose AccountAccount Settings from inside the Music app on your Mac, and then sign in. It is possible that you will be prompted to check in using your Apple ID. In the Settings section, select Manage next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Select Apple Music, Apple Music Voice, or Apple One from the drop-down menu, then choose one of the options below:
- Cancellation: Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions. Change: Select a different plan or select Individual Services from the drop-down menu, then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you want to learn more about how Apple Music secures your information and allows you to choose what you share, select HelpAbout Apple MusicPrivacy from the menu. The maximum number of characters is 250. Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
How to Subscribe to Apple Music (Step-by-Step)
Apple Music is one of the most popular streaming music services available today, and it is free. It provides you with access to 75 million songs, which you can either stream or download to listen to while you are not connected to the internet. We’ll walk you through the process of subscribing to Apple Music from your iPhone or the web in this article.
How to Subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone
1. Open the Music application on your iPhone. 2. You should be able to sign up for Apple Music for a three-month trial period. Go to Listen Now or For You if you don’t find the deal you’re looking for. Apple Music is offering a three-month free trial. Image courtesy of Herby Jasmin/Gotechtor3. To take advantage of the deal, tap on it and choose a membership plan. There are three distinct plans from which to pick. You may choose from three different plans: the $9.99/month individual plan, the $14.99 family plan that can be shared by up to six individuals, or the $4.99 student plan, for which you must present documentation of your current academic standing.
Image courtesy of Herby Jasmin/Gotechtor4.
If you don’t already have one, touch or clickCreate New Apple IDand follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
In some cases, you may be required to validate your billing information and to submit a valid payment method. 6. After that, tapJoin to begin your free trial period. Take a look at this: It appears that iCloud Music has not been enabled on this account. Take a Look at These Solutions
How to Subscribe to Apple Music on the Web
To sign up for Apple Music on the web, go to music.apple.com and follow the instructions. At the bottom of the screen, there should be a red offer banner visible. Apple Music is offering a 3-month free trial period. Herby Jasmin/Gotechtor image on the screen After clicking on theTry it Freebutton, you’ll be prompted to create a new Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID, you can just sign in with it. Everything after that is quite straightforward. Then just follow the onscreen prompts to select the subscription of your choice.
Subscribe to Apple Music using iTunes on PC
Open the iTunes app on your computer and select Account from the drop-down menu. Then, to sign in using your Apple ID, select Sign in from the menu bar. From the pop-up menu in the upper left of the screen, select Music, then For You from the drop-down menu. Following that, clickTry it Now to begin your free trial. In order to select a membership plan, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you decide not to continue with the membership, make sure to cancel it before the trial period expires! As a result, you will not be charged because your Apple Music subscription will renew on an automatic basis. If you have any queries regarding Apple Music or how to subscribe, please post them in the comment area below.
How to Sign Up for Apple Music
As a streaming music service, Apple Music competes with other streaming music services such as Spotify, Amazon Music Unlimited, Google Play Music, Tidal, and others. Apple Music provides you with access to more than 50 million songs. Content may be streamed or downloaded for offline use, and in addition to the curated Beats 1 radio station, there are song and genre-based radio stations accessible as well. If you have an Apple Music membership, you can listen to these songs, as well as radio stations and playlists, using the iOS Music app.
In the United States, a typical Apple Music membership costs $9.99 per month, with modest changes in price in other regions and territories.
How to Sign Up for Apple Music
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, open theMusicapp, or on your PC, open iTunes. On your iOS device, when you launch the Music app for the first time, you should be presented with an opportunity to subscribe to Apple Music. TapFor Youat the bottom of the screen if you don’t see it right away. Using the Music app on a Mac, selectFor Youfrom the left-hand sidebar, or using iTunes on a PC, selectFor Youfrom the top-left corner of the iTunes window. The three-month trial offer should be tapped or clicked. It’s important to note that Apple normally only gives one trial per customer. Select anIndividualsubscription from the drop-down menu. Use Existing Apple ID by tapping or clicking it, then entering your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can tap or click on the screen. Create a new Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions to do so
- It is possible that you may be requested to authenticate your billing details. If you’re asked to do so, enter a valid payment method and click Join.
Apple Music subscription automatically renews, but you have the option to cancel the renewal at any time from your Apple Music account settings. If you want more information on how to cancel your Apple Music membership, you can read our detailed how-to article.
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:05 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. iPhone and iPad owners received modest 15.2.1 upgrades today, which comes one month after Apple released iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 with a slew of enhancements and bug fixes, respectively. The iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 updates are available for free download, and the software is automatically installed on all eligible devices over-the-air using the Settings app in the iOS operating system. To gain access to the updated software, navigate to the SettingsGeneral menu.
Apple’s Polishing Cloth is Finally Back in Stock
Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 10:47 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Julia Clover’s contribution With the arrival of the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models in October, Apple introduced an Apple-branded microfibre Polishing Cloth, which, like so many other pricey Apple items, rapidly became a laughing stock.
Apple enthusiasts didn’t want to be the only ones who didn’t have a special Apple product, therefore the Polishing Cloth sold out in a single day and shipment estimates were initially pushed back to November.
Hands-On With LG’s 32-Inch UltraFine OLED Pro Display
Julia Clover posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 1:12 p.m. PST. LG announced the debut of their new 2022 32-inch UltraFine OLED Pro display in December, and in our most recent YouTube video, we put it through its paces to see how it stacks up against Apple’s Pro Display XDR and whether it’s a purchase worth making depending on the price. More videos can be found on the MacRumors YouTube channel, which you may follow. The display, which is officially known as the “32BP95E,” has a resolution of and is 32 inches wide.
Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who frequent the internet on a regular basis. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few months. Wordle challenges players to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are included in the word and which letters are presented in the appropriate area on the screen.
iPhone 14 Pro Now Rumored to Feature Both Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts
Julia Clover posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 1:39 p.m. PST. The famous web-based daily guessing game Wordle, designed by Josh Wardle, is certainly familiar to anyone who use the internet. After being released last autumn, the game has taken off like wildfire, with over a million players in only a few weeks. When playing Wordle, players are asked to guess a five-letter word by recognizing which letters are in the word and which letters are in the correct position. Each player is allowed six guesses.
Kuo: Apple Headset Will Use Same 96W Power Adapter as 14-Inch MacBook Pro
According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple’s anticipated AR/VR headset will use the same 96W USB-C power adapter that is supplied with the company’s higher-end 14-inch MacBook Pro laptop. Ian Zelbo’s rendering of the Apple Headset In a research note published today by TF International Securities, which was received by MacRumors, Kuo stated that Apple’s headgear, which uses a 96W power adaptor, demonstrates that it would have Mac-level computational capacity, just as he does himself.
iPhone 14 Pro Again Rumored to Feature Upgraded 48-Megapixel Camera
Joe Rossignol published a post on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 6:18 a.m. PST. According to Taiwanese market research firm TrendForce, the iPhone 14 Pro will include a 48-megapixel camera as standard equipment. The wide-angle camera on the back of the iPhone 13 Pro models, which has a resolution of 12 megapixels at the time of writing, is specifically mentioned. It has previously been stated by a number of sources, including analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who anticipates the inclusion of a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera on iPhone 14 Pro variants.
Apple Outlines $30M Bag Check Lawsuit Settlement on Legal Website
Joe Rossignol published a post on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 6:18 a.m. PST. According to Taiwanese market research firm TrendForce, the iPhone 14 Pro will include a 48-megapixel camera. The wide-angle camera on the back of the iPhone 13 Pro models, which has a resolution of 12 megapixels at the time of writing, is being discussed here.
It has previously been stated by a number of sources, including analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who believes that the iPhone 14 Pro would be equipped with a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera.
What is Apple Music and how does it work?
According to Pocket-lint, Apple Music is a subscription-based music streaming service similar to Spotify, which provides access to more than 90 million songs for a monthly membership fee. It’s jam-packed with features, like offline listening for when you’re not connected, and it consolidates all of your music into an one location – including tracks that have been copied directly from CDs. Apple Music also includes live radio stations, as well as connectivity with Siri, allowing you to operate the majority of your devices with voice commands.
squirrel widget 4443206 With this Curve card, you may accumulate rewards and advantages on all of your current credit cards.
Every time you make a payment, this ingenious technique will save you time and effort.
What is Apple Music?
Having acquired Beats Electronics in 2014, which featured the now-discontinued Beats Music subscription service, Apple launched Apple Music in 2015. It is the company’s first music streaming service. Apple Music not only allows you to stream on-demand any track from the iTunes catalogue, but it also allows you to access all of your music in one place across all of your devices, whether it was purchased from iTunes, copied from a CD, or downloaded from the web. Apple Music is available for both iOS and macOS devices.
Apple Music is available on Apple devices.
How much does Apple Music cost?
When you join up for the free trial, Apple Music is accessible for three months free of charge. After that, you may choose from three different subscription options, with a fourth plan on the way. Individual plans are available for £9.99 or $9.99 per month. A Family plan, which can accommodate up to six people, is available for £14.99 or $14.99 per month, which is less expensive than Spotify’s counterpart. The University Student plan, which costs £4.99/$4.99 a month, is the third option available.
TheApple One package, which is described in further detail below, is also worth mentioning since it will save you money if you subscribe to various Apple services.
- Why should you sign up for Apple Music Family Plan and what benefits it provides
Squirrel widget 4443206
Apple One bundle
Apple One, the company’s services package that includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and Fitness+, will arrive in October 2020 and will be known as Apple One. It enables you to subscribe to Apple Music through one of three distinct Apple One package tiers: Individual, Family, or Premier, depending on your needs. Individual and Family plans from Apple One are available in over 100 countries and territories, including the United States and the United Kingdom.
The Premier plan was also released, however it was only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. The following is the price of each Apple One tier:
- You can subscribe to Apple Music for £14.95/$14.95 per month, and you’ll also receive access to Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage. Family: For £14.95/$19.95 per month, you may subscribe to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for up to six members of your family. In addition to the aforementioned features, Premier includes an increase in iCloud storage capacity from 1GB to 2TB per month, as well as additional subscriptions to News+ magazine and newspaper services and the Fitness+ service for £29.95/$29.95 per month.
First-time customers can subscribe to Apple One by following the procedures outlined below:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Click on the General tab. Navigate to yournameat the top of the Settings page
- Make a selection from theSubscriptionsmenu. Choose Get Apple One from the drop-down menu. Select theApple One tier that you like
- Start a free trial by selectingStart a free trial.
If you currently have an Apple subscription, such as to Apple Music, you will get a pro-rated refund for the number of days remaining on your existing Apple Music membership (s). To learn more about Apple One, please see our guide to the device.
Do you need a subscription?
Unless you have a paid membership, you may still listen to music that has been purchased, ripped, or transferred to your device. However, you will not be able to take advantage of all of the benefits that Apple Music has to offer, including offline listening. In the case of people who have iTunes Match, they will be able to utilize Apple Music to listen to any music they have uploaded to iCloud without the need for a membership to Apple Music. You’ll also be able to listen to Apple Music 1 as well as Apple stations that are sponsored by advertisements.
You’ll have unlimited skips for Apple Music radio stations, unlimited listening for the full Apple Music catalogue, and access to your previously purchased and ripped music collection with this subscription.
Which devices support Apple Music?
Apple Music may be accessed with the use of the following devices:
- IOS devices: Update to the most recent iOS version and activate the Music app
- Android devices: A linked iPhone (iPhone 5 or later) can send an update to the Apple Watch. It is now possible to use the Apple TV-Default Music app on the new Apple TV box. iTunes on the Mac should be updated to the most recent version and launched. Using a computer, update to the most recent version of iTunes and launch it. HomePod- The smart speaker is pre-loaded with Apple Music
- It is also compatible with other streaming services. Android users should download the app from Google Play and start it. Sonos-Download and open the Sonos application.
Upgrades to the most recent version of iTunes are required for both Mac and PC users, and may be completed by visiting this Apple support website. Meanwhile, Android users may visit this help page to learn more about how to get Apple Music up and running on their devices.
Does Apple Music work on Apple Watch?
Music from your Apple Music library can be synced to your Apple Watch in the same way that a playlist is synced. All of the music is kept locally on the Apple Watch.
Where is Apple Music available?
Apple Music is accessible in over 100 countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom. You can see the entire list by clicking here.
Once you have downloaded and signed up for the Apple Music app, you will be taken through a music-tailoring process that will ask you to choose music genres you enjoy and dislike, followed by musicians you enjoy and detest, among other things. The Listen Now screen will be displayed when you’ve completed the straightforward procedure of getting started. Pocket-lint The Apple Music app has a menu bar at the bottom of the screen that allows you to navigate and see the portion of the app you are currently in.
- Based on your stated preferences, your listening habits, and the music you have in your possession, we’ve created a personalized recommendation for you.
- From there, you’ll get a slew of options on the screen, including genre-specific playlists, albums, and guest playlists created by artists, among other things.
- Browse:An editorially chosen selection of music from throughout the service is available for you to browse.
- You may also sort these fresh curation by genre if you choose.
- Pocket-lint Radio: This is the home of Apple Music 1, the 24-hour, worldwide-broadcast radio station.
- Below that, you’ll find Pandora-like stations, as well as the classic iTunes Radio channels, among other things.
- Apple Music Library: This is a place where you can navigate through all of your music, whether it’s through iTunes, a CD, or any of the streamable tracks available through Apple Music.
- This page may be customized to your liking.
You may even search by lyrics, in which case you only need to type a few phrases from a song you like and it will automatically discover it for you. It will also inform you of what is currently popular in this sector.
How does Apple Music work?
Apple Music has a number of built-in features, controls, and customization choices. Here are a few of the most important ones to keep in mind: Pocket-lint Play some music: To have a miniplayer appear at the bottom of the screen, tap on any play button on the playlist, or on an individual song or album to see it display on the screen. Select a song from the Now Playing screen to access its controls, which include the option to download it for offline listening, skip it, play next, like it or dislike it, share it via AirPlay or other means, add it to your library, establish a station, and see the lyrics.
Make use of Siri: In addition, you can ask Siri to “play the top songs from 2021,” “play more songs like this,” “add the new Drake album to my library,” “play all Drake songs” (to listen to all of Drake’s music, even if it isn’t in your library), and “play my Drake music” (to listen to Drake’s songs that you have saved to your library) among other things.
- There will also be a new selection of playlists available that can be managed by Siri in the near future.
- Search: To search for genres, songs, albums, and artists, use the magnifying glass button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Using the search term Drake, you will receive the most relevant results, including top results for Drake songs, albums, playlists, artists, and radio stations.
- Pocket-lint Create a library: Hit the “+” button to add an album or playlist to your library after searching for an artist, such as Drake.
- When you press on the three dots, you’ll also see a “Download” option, which allows you to listen to the music when not connected to the internet.
- Adding songs and albums to a playlist is as simple as touching the three-dot (more choices) button on the Now Playing screen and selecting Add to a Playlist from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Additionally, on the Library page, you’ll find options to filter all of your playlists and create new ones under the Playlists section.
Music to share: Selecting the share button on any song or playlist in the three dots menu will allow you to send the link to a friend on Facebook or Twitter, send it in an email, or copy the URL.
The radio tab will not only display what is now playing on the radio, but it will also provide a schedule of forthcoming events and DJs in the section below.
If you’re going to be out of range, it’s a good idea to have one.
There are no restrictions on what you can store offline or how long you may keep it offline.
Your login credentials are as follows: When you click on the Listen Now tab, you will see a profile symbol in the top right corner.
To access account-related options, such as seeing what your friends are listening to, upgrading your membership, and managing alerts, tap it on the home screen. Pocket-lint
What is Apple Music TV?
Apple Music TV is a music video station that broadcasts music videos. You can find it under the Browse area of the Apple Music app or the Apple TV app, depending on which app you are using. Apple Music TV differs from Apple Music 1 in that it is a streaming service (previously branded as Beats 1). Apple Music TV is a free, 24-hour, curated live stream of popular music videos, whereas Apple Music 1 is a 24-hour music radio station owned by Apple that broadcasts music videos every hour of the day.
Weekly video premieres on Apple’s music video channel take place at 12:00 ET on Fridays.
To give you an example, Bruce Springsteen was one of the first artists to make an appearance on Apple Music TV to promote his next album, Letter to You.
What are some tips and tricks?
Check out Pocket-collection lint’s of usefulApple Music tips and techniques that everyone should know.
Are there any alternatives?
Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Deezer, and Tidal are just a few of the readily available choices. Each of these services allows you to not only stream music but also continue listening while you’re not connected to the internet. However, you’ll need to pay a monthly fee to have access to offline listening as well as other premium features. You may learn more about all of these services by reading the Pocket-lint round-ups that are included below:
- Spotify, Tidal, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited are all options.
Maggie Tillman is the author of this piece. Britta O’Boyle was in charge of the editing.
The complete guide to Apple Music
When Apple introduced the iTunes Store in 2003, it was the company that single-handedly flipped the digital music sector on its head. It has now grown into Apple Music, which is a music streaming service that competes with services such as Spotify, Tidal, and other similar services. Whatever your level of Apple Music experience, whether you’re new to the service or have been a member since the beginning, there’s a lot to learn—especially if you’re thinking about switching from another provider.
Apple Music: Getting started
What the hell is this contraption? Apple Music blends subscription-based music streaming with programming that is similar to that of a worldwide radio station. The service is available to customers on a “all you can eat” basis: By paying one low monthly charge, users have access to Apple Music’s huge 90-million-song catalog. All new iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Macs come pre-installed with the Music app, which is the interface via which you access the service. The app is also accessible for Android phones, as well as for a wide range of smart TVs, streaming boxes, and gaming consoles.
- Why is Apple Music different from the iTunes Store?
- In no way, shape, or form.
- A distinct iTunes Store application is available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, in addition to the Music app.
- The iTunes Store has been moved to a part of the Songs app, where you may still purchase music.
- What is Apple Music, and how does it differ from the iTunes Store in terms of purchasing music?
- You pay a one-time charge to gain access to Apple Music’s complete repertoire, but you do not really own any of the music you listen to on the service.
- In the same way that every other media streaming subscription service, whether it’s a music-only service like Spotify or Tidal, a TV service like Hulu, or a movie/TV combo service like Netflix or HBO Now, works, Apple Music works as well.
No, not at all.
You can access your complete iTunes collection from within Apple Music by selecting the My Music tab from the Apple Music menu bar (think of your iTunes library now as your music library).
If you already purchased TV series and movies through iTunes, you will be able to access them through the TV app.
However, Apple places a strong focus on Apple Music’s radio stations and its carefully crafted playlists, even though the idea and virtually all of the music are the same.
Songs, pop culture news, and conversations with artists are all delivered through a carefully chosen collection.
Speaking of curating, Apple Music also provides personalized suggestions based on your preferences, taking into account the music you enjoy and recommending additional artists and playlists for you to listen to.
These may be found under the For You area of the app—but first, you’ll need to set it up by following the instructions to choose the genres and musicians that interest you.
Using this, you can get started with the curating of the music that the service feeds into your account.
Oh, and you can also view music videos without being interrupted by advertisements, as well as Apple’s unique original content.
Using the Connect platform, artists were able to share exclusive content with their audience.
Apple, on the other hand, terminated the Connectservice.
Apple Music is available for $9.99 per month, or $14.99 per month for a family membership that includes up to six individuals (which requiresiCloud Family Sharing).
In conjunction with iOS 15.2 and macOS 12.1 came the introduction of a newApple Music Voice plan, which offered restricted functionality at $4.99.
If you cancel during the trial period, you will not be eligible for a subsequent free trial period.
Is there a free, ad-supported version of this software?
The option to listen to Apple Music radio stations with a limited number of skips will be available to anybody who logs in with an Apple ID, and this includes Beats 1, which will be available to anyone who checks in with an Apple ID.
What devices am I able to utilize this with?
On top of that, it’s also available on the Mac and PC (through iTunes 12.2 or later, or through the Music app beginning with macOS Catalina), Apple TV (running tvOS 9 or later), and Apple Watch.
It is possible to access Apple Music on a number of smart TVs and streaming devices, as well as on various gaming consoles.
Wait a minute, did you just say Android?
Android users may join up for Apple Music and have access to the whole collection, but they will lose out on the full range of services available to iOS users (like voice commands).
Is it compatible with Apple AirPlay?
Almost every song and music video has an AirPlay button next to it, which you can use to broadcast the music to any device you wish.
Apple Music is accessible in over 100 countries across the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Brazil, and India, among others.
What is Apple Music Voice, and how does it work?
You may use your voice to request any song, album, or artist, as well as any of the hundreds of Apple-curated playlists available for download.
As a result, you have access to the whole song collection, but you are unable to create your own playlists, use Spatial Audio or Lossless Audio, see lyrics, or download songs to your library for playing when you are offline.
Moving to Apple Music from other streaming services
Was this something I saw on the internet or was it something else? It is possible to subscribe to Apple Music and get access to global radio-like programming. Subscribers can enjoy an unlimited amount of food: By paying one low monthly charge, users have access to Apple Music’s vast 90-million-song catalog. On all new iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Macs, you will find the Music app, which is where you will access the service. Apps for Android phones, smart TVs, streaming boxes, and gaming consoles are all supported by the application.
- Why is Apple Music different from the iTunes Store, you might wonder.
- Media purchases are the primary focus of the iTunes Store, which serves as both a virtual record store and a highly efficient digital library for music that you individually possess.
- TheiTunes app was removed from the Mac, and Apple introduced new Music and TV applications in its place.
- Apple introduced the iTunes Store in the Mac’s Music app with macOS Catalina, and it has been there ever since.
- Apple Music is a streaming service that is mostly focused on music.
- Because the files do not reside on your devices individually, you are just listening to tunes that are stored remotely and owned by Apple, rather than individual files on your devices itself.
- Is Apple’s iTunes no longer in existence.
In recent years, it has taken on new manifestations.
If you wish to continue to purchase music on an ad-hoc basis, the iTunes Store is still available to you.
So, what distinguishes Apple Music from other music subscription services such as Spotify, Tidal, or any others?
A round-the-clock live broadcast from DJs stationed in Los Angeles, New York, and London is provided by Apple Music 1 (formerly known as Apple Music Radio), which is the company’s primary radio service.
There’s alsoApple Music Hits, which has everyone’s favorite songs from the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, as well asApple Music Country, which contains country-related songs.
Apple, on the other hand, claims that they are not created by algorithms, but rather by real humans.
Apple Music (macOS Catalina displayed above) will question you about the genres of music you prefer and which musicians you enjoy listening to when you join up for the service (see screenshot above).
More than 90 million songs are available for download from Apple Music’s catalog.
It used to be that Apple Music had a function called Connect that allowed you to connect with other artists.
Examples include hip-hop singer Drake, who has utilized the platform to provide behind the scenes photographs of his life, previews of new music, and other material.
Can you tell me how much it will be?
The cost of a subscription for college students is $4.99 per month, payable in advance.
Is it possible to trial anything before buying it?
For new members, Apple provides a 14-day risk-free trial.
New customers normally receive a three-month trial period, which may be extended.
Unfortunately, this isn’t the case at this time.
In order to access Apple Music’s collection, a paid membership is necessary.
For all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 8.4 or later, Apple Music is available for download.
Customers who have an Android handset running Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or higher are welcome to take part in the festivities as well!
It should be noted that Apple Music Voice is only compatible with Apple devices.
It’s all about the music.
Are Apple Music services available in which countries?
To find out more, visitApple’s official website.
A lower-cost ($4.99/month) membership option that relies on voice commands instead of text messages.
As a result, you have access to the whole song collection, but you are unable to create your own playlists, use Spatial Audio or Lossless Audio, see lyrics, or download songs to your library for playing when offline.
Music 101: Quality, compatibility, offline listening, and more
What is the sound quality like? Apple Music broadcasts music with a bitrate of 256kbps, which is the same as the rate used by iTunes Match for streaming. Spotify, on the other hand, employs a bitrate of 320kbps, which is a significant reduction. The lossless version of select Apple Music tracks and albums is available at no additional cost when using Apple Music Lossless. However, the most significant advantage of Apple Songs is the newest Spatial Audio function, which is available for certain music.
- Is Apple Music compatible with Apple’s HomePod speaker?
- Is there a connection between Apple Music and Sonos?
- In the event that you already have Sonos speakers installed in your house, getting started with Apple Music streaming is a breeze.
- Log in to Apple Music by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- You can save as many songs as you like, as long as your device has enough storage space.
- You will not be able to burn them on a CD, utilize them in other video projects, or save them on any other devices that are not linked to your Apple Music subscription.
In the event that you’re concerned about data overages, or if you’re planning on visiting a location where there is no reliable wifi connection, the offline listening function is an excellent choice.
When it comes to radio, iTunes Radio uses a Pandora-style approach, allowing users to construct their own stations based on their favorite songs, artists, albums, or genres, and iTunes will then offer up tracks that are relevant to that topic.
Apple Music’s radio stations, on the other hand, are primarily human-curated, whereas iTunes Radio stations were created using algorithms.
Zane Lowe, a former BBC personality, is in charge of the project from Los Angeles, with Ebro Darden of Hot 97 in New York and Julie Adenuga in London assisting him as well.
That every user on the planet receives the same material at exactly the same moment is extremely remarkable, and these stations take a lot more curated approach to radio than iTunes Radio does, which is incredibly cool as well.
Will the standalone iTunes Radio service continue to be a free service?
All of Apple Music’s radio stations, as well as Apple Music 1 itself, are available for free to anybody with an Apple ID—though the genre- and artist-based radio stations will be sponsored by advertisements and have a restriction on the number of song skips they allow.
Although many of the old record label-sponsored iTunes Radio stations have vanished, you may be out of luck if you want to listen to them now.
What musical genres does Apple Music 1 mostly feature?
On any given day, you’ll hear a well-balanced mix of indie rock, hip-hop, pop, funk, electronic, classic rock, dance music, and more, all of which have been expertly weaved together in a way that doesn’t seem like a jumbled jumble of sounds.
Furthermore, the Apple Music 1 DJs choose one music each day to serve as their daily World Record, and that track is played hourly at the half-hour mark.
Among the interviews that broadcast were those featuring 2021 Apple Music Award winners The Weeknd, H.E.R., and Olivia Rodrigo (among others).
What is the best way to add music from Apple Music 1 to my playlists? A song on Apple Music 1 that was so fantastic that you knew you’d want to listen to it again was a positive sign. Here’s how to find out where it is. iOS/iPadOS:
- Tap on the song listing at the bottom of the screen, but above the control panel, when you’re listening to Beats 1 or another Apple Music radio station. A song panel should fill the screen, including cover art, the song and artist names, and player controls. A task list should display once you click on the three-dot button next to the song and artist names. “Add to a Playlist” is one of the tasks to be completed. Select that option, and a list of your playlists will be displayed. Select the one to which you wish to add the music by tapping it. To confirm that the activity was completed, you’ll receive a pop-up message that says “Added to Playlist.”
As a result, if you navigate to the LibraryPlaylists playlist, the music should be there. Mac:
- Right-click a song in the currently playing section at the top of the Music app when listening to Apple Music 1, or another Apple Music radio station, and select “Save target as.” Alternatively, position your mouse over the song title in the currently playing area and then click on the three-dot button that appears
- There will be a pop-up menu shown. SelectAdd to Playlist from the drop-down menu
- A list of your playlists will be shown. The playlist to which you wish to add the music should be selected, or you may choose New Playlist to create a new playlist from scratch. When you click on the song, an alert will display at the bottom of the Music sidebar, informing you that it has been added to your playlist.
That’s all there is to it. After selecting the playlist from the sidebar, you should be able to see that the music has been included. Is there a restriction on the amount of songs that may be included in a playlist? We’re not aware of anything like that! Remove from the equation. What is the best way to tell it which songs you don’t like? When listening to a playlist or radio station, you have the option of skipping any songs that you don’t like for (except for inApple Music 1, which is live).
For example, you can express your dissatisfaction by selecting “Suggest less like this” from the three-dot menu (.).
This used to be fairly hard, but Apple has recently made it much simpler—all you have to do now is tap or click on the name of the artist.
As soon as they are added, they are instantly added to the Library page, where you may arrange your collection alphabetically by artist, album, and song title.
Scroll down to find the songs you’ve recently added to your collection.
It all boils down to the agreements that Apple has reached with various artists and record companies over the years.
What do you think of podcasts?
Is it possible to get Apple Music over the web?
Navigate to music.apple.com using your web browser.
You can use the online interface in a similar fashion to the Music app on your Mac, and it’s a convenient method to access your music when you’re not using one of your own devices.
In order to avoid having my credit card charged by Apple, I need to terminate my free trial membership.
Please keep in mind that if you make a purchase after clicking on links in our articles, we may receive a small fee.