You can cancel your Apple Music subscription from your PC as long as you have iTunes installed. To do so, open iTunes and go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select Account View My Account then scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the section marked Settings.
- 1 How do I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 2 Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
- 3 How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I unsubscribe?
- 5 How do I cancel my free trial of Apple music?
- 6 How do I find all my subscriptions?
- 7 How do I unsubscribe from daily music app?
- 8 What to do when unsubscribe does not work?
- 9 How to cancel a subscription from Apple
- 10 Cancel a subscription from Apple
- 11 How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- 12 Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- 13 Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
- 14 If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- 15 How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
- 16 Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
- 17 Cancel on an Android Device
- 18 Cancel on a Mac
- 19 Cancel Through iTunes
- 20 Cancel Through the Web
- 21 Cancel Through Apple TV
- 22 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- 23 How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
- 24 How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
- 25 How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
- 26 Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
- 27 Cancel via Apple Music App
- 28 Cancel via Settings
- 29 Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
- 30 After your subscription is over
- 31 How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
- 32 Transfer Apple Music playlist to
- 33 If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
- 34 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- 35 How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- 36 Questions?
- 37 How To Cancel Apple Music
- 38 How to Cancel Apple Music Membership? What Will Happen after Cancellation?
- 39 How To Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription From Any Device
- 40 How To Cancel Apple Music From An iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- 41 How to Cancel Apple Music
- 42 How to Cancel Apple Music
- 43 Forgot to Cancel Apple Music?
- 44 Why I Cancelled Apple Music
- 45 How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
- 46 Part 1. How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
- 47 Part 2. How to Keep Apple Music Forever After Unsubscribing
- 48 How to Keep Apple Music Forever
- 49 Conclusion
How do I cancel my Apple music subscription?
How to cancel Apple Music
- Go to music.apple.com.
- Choose Sign In at the top of the page. If you don’t see Sign In, skip this step.
- Tap or click the account icon.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and choose Manage.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal. Confirm your selection, then tap Done.
How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription on my iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I unsubscribe?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my free trial of Apple music?
Open Settings. Select Users & Accounts, then select your account. Select Subscriptions. Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription.
How do I find all my subscriptions?
Find your purchases, reservations & subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item.
How do I unsubscribe from daily music app?
How to cancel Google Play Music using the Android app
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down the menu and select Settings.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
What to do when unsubscribe does not work?
- Reply to the sender. Ask them to remove you from the list.
- Have these unwanted newsletters or promotions redirected to another email folder.
- Block the sender (You can unblock this address at any time)
- Filter messages from the company. Most, if not all, ESPs have a provision for filtering emails.
How to cancel a subscription from Apple
You will learn how to cancel subscriptions that you have acquired using an application from the App Store. You may also cancel your Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and other subscriptions with Apple by visiting the Apple Support page.
Cancel a subscription from Apple
When using an iPhone or iPad, you may cancel a membership using the Settings app, or through the App Store on your Mac. You may cancel your membership at any time.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Launch the Settings application. Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- And then tap Done. Select the subscription that you wish to manage from the drop-down menu. Not finding the subscription you’re searching for? Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. (Alternatively, if you wish to cancel Apple One but preserve some subscriptions, choose Individual Services from the drop-down menu.) If you do not see the Cancel button, your subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Cancel a subscription on your Mac
- Open the App Store on your Apple Watch by pressing the I button. Account may be found by scrolling down and tapping it
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Select the subscription that you wish to subscribe to. It appears that you are unable to locate the subscription that you are searching for. To cancel your subscription, choose Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
Cancel a subscription on your Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can only make changes to subscriptions for tvOS applications that are already loaded on that particular Apple TV. To manage your subscriptions on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or a PC with an Apple operating system.
- Go to the Settings menu. Select UsersAccounts, then your account from the drop-down menu. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
If you don’t have an Apple device or Windows PC
- Unless you cancel your membership, the majority of them will automatically renew. In the event that you cancel a paid membership, you will be able to continue using it until the next paying date. In the event that you cancel your membership during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription immediately.
In the event that you signed up for a free or reduced trial membership and decide that you do not want to continue with it, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the trial period finishes. In Israel, South Africa, and Turkey, the process of canceling memberships is a little different. Find out about the unique situations that exist in these nations and locations. Information on items that are not made by Apple, as well as information about independent websites that are not managed or tested by Apple, is offered without endorsement or recommendation.
Apple makes no guarantees as to the truth or reliability of information included on third-party websites.
Date of Publication:
How to Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
The music-streaming service Apple Music has increased in popularity since its inception in June 2015, particularly among Apple devotees. More than 70 million songs are available for streaming, and you can listen to playlists prepared by music specialists. You can also listen to the Apple Music 1 radio station, which broadcasts music picked by DJs from across the world, 24 hours a day. Apple Music is available on a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watches, Android devices, newer Apple TVs, and the web.
All of this sounds great, but what if Apple Music isn’t what you were hoping for?
Perhaps another music streaming service has captured your attention, your ears, and your financial resources as well.
If you decide to discontinue your free trial, it will come to an end right away.
If you change your mind, you can choose to re-subscribe; however, your new membership will begin at the beginning of the following payment period. Here’s how to say goodbye to Apple Music in a graceful manner.
Cancel on iOS or iPadOS
To access Apple Music, go to SettingsSubscriptions on your smartphone and select the Apple Music option. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and enter your confirmation code. You may also cancel your membership directly from the Apple Music app by pressing the Listen Now symbol in the upper right corner, followed by tapping the profile icon in the lower right corner. You may cancel or alter your subscription from the Account page by selecting Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Cancel on an Android Device
Android users who have subscribed to Apple Music may access the service by tapping the Listen Now button, then selecting Account from the three-dot settings menu. Select Manage Subscription and then Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you signed up for the service through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription from the storefront as well. Select Subscriptions from the hamburger menu in the app’s main window to get a list of all your current and previous subscriptions.
Cancel on a Mac
As a result of Apple’s decision to discontinue the iTunes app with macOS Catalina, the process for canceling an Apple Music membership has changed. If you’re using Catalina or Big Sur, go to the Apple menu, pick System Preferences, and then select Apple ID from the list. On the left-hand sidebar, choose MediaPurchases, and then select the Manage option next to Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. Your subscriptions will then be shown in a list. To cancel your Apple Music membership, go to your Apple Music account and select Edit next to your subscription.
You may also cancel and manage your Apple Music membership by going directly to the App Store from your device.
View Information may be accessed by clicking the View Information button, and then signing in with your Apple ID password if requested Until you reach the Manage section, scroll to the very bottom of the Account Information screen until you see “Manage.” Subscriptions can be managed by selecting the Manage link next to them.
Cancel Through iTunes
If you’re using a Windows PC or haven’t yet upgraded your Mac to Catalina or higher, you may still cancel your membership using the iTunes application. To check your account details, open iTunes and select AccountView My Account from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. After you’ve reached the bottom of your Account page, look for the Manage link next to the Subscriptions setting and click on it. Apple Music Subscription may be edited by selecting the Edit link next to it.
On the Edit Subscription page, select the Cancel Subscription option from the drop-down menu. Upon clicking “Discontinue Membership,” a notice appears, requesting confirmation that you wish to cancel your subscription. To confirm your selection, click the Confirm button.
Cancel Through the Web
Apple Songs may also be accessed via the website, where you can listen to music and even cancel your membership if you like. Although you already have a membership, click the Try it Free option (even if you already have one), then click Sign In in the pop-up box and input your credentials. Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’ve logged in. Scroll down the Account Settings page until you reach the Subscriptions area, where you will find the Manage option.
Cancel Through Apple TV
On the fourth-generation Apple TV and the Apple TV 4K, you can listen to music through Apple Music. You can manage your Apple Music Membership membership straight from your television by navigating to SettingsUsers and AccountsSubscriptionsApple Music Membership in the Settings menu. You will then be able to cancel or adjust your subscription status from this screen. Apple Brief/strong> is a weekly email newsletter that delivers the latest news, reviews, tips, and more about Apple. , first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, last published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:53.000000Z, created at:null, updated at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first published at: 2021-09-30T21:09:59.000000Z, first_ )” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”> x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- Your Apple Music membership may be canceled in seconds with a few simple mouse or touch-screen actions on any of your devices. On an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to use the Settings app to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- On an Android device, the Cancel Subscription option can be found in the Apple Music app’s Account settings. You may also cancel your membership by logging into the Apple Music website and selecting Cancel Subscription from the Settings menu located beneath the account symbol located at the top right of the screen. More stories may be found in Insider’s Tech Reference collection
- Click here.
The fact that you are a member to Apple Music is not unexpected considering it is one of the most popular musicstreaming services in the United States today. After all, Apple makes Apple Music available on Android smartphones, which is a first for the company. However, if you decide to cancel your membership, it is simple to do so. Simply click or press on the Cancel Apple Music button on your computer, iOS device, or Android phone to end your Apple Music subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1.Open a web browser and navigate to theApple Music website. If necessary, log into your account using theSign Inbutton located at the top right of the page. Secondly, select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the account symbol at the top right of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on theManage submenu under theSubscriptionssection.
4.In theEdit Your Subscriptionwindow, selectCancel Subscription and confirm that this is what you want to do using the confirmation box. You may cancel your Apple Music subscription via the company’s website. Dave Johnson is a musician and songwriter from the United Kingdom.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
From any iOS device that is connected to your Apple ID, you may quickly and simply terminate your Apple Music membership. Apple’s Settings app keeps track of all of your current, continuing, and even former subscriptions and charges. You may cancel Apple Music by simply opening the Settings app and following the instructions in our tutorial on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music from the list of subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. All of your active subscriptions (including Apple Music) may be found in the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
Users of Apple Music’s mobile app for Android can also cancel their membership from within the app if they are using Apple’s mobile app for Android. Begin by launching the Apple Music application on your Android device. Secondly, touch on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen, followed by Account. 3.In theSubscriptionsection, select Manage Subscription from the dropdown menu. 4.Click onCancel Subscriptionand be sure this is what you actually want to do before proceeding. The Apple Music app for Android allows you to manage your subscription from within the app itself.
Dave Johnson is a free-lance writer based in New York City.
Dave grew up in New Jersey before joining the Air Force, where he worked as a satellite operator, space operations instructor, and space launch planning specialist.
A photographer who has shot wolves in their natural surroundings, Dave is also a dive instructor and the co-host of many podcasts, all of which can be found on his website.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription But Keep Your Music Library
That is to say, if you sign up for an Apple Music trial, you may cancel it at any time and still enjoy Apple Music for a free three-month trial period.
If you have an Apple Music membership, there are a few different methods to manage it, none of which are very straightforward. Depending on the device you are using, you can follow the instructions outlined in the following section.
- Remove Apple Music from your iPhone
- Remove Apple Music from your computer’s iTunes library. Apple Music on Android has been canceled. What should I do if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription? Keeping your music library and playlists up to date
Apple Music on the iPhone may be turned off. If you have an iPhone, the easiest method to cancel your Apple Music membership is to use it. On an iPad, the process is the same as it is on a computer.
Cancel via Apple Music App
1.Open the Music app on your iPhone and select the For You option at the bottom of the screen. On the For You page, choose the profile symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. 3.To proceed, select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu. 4.If you are currently using the Apple Music free trial, you can cancel your subscription by selecting Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial. You have successfully terminated your Apple Music subscription by selecting Confirm.
Cancel via Settings
Even if you have deleted the Music app from your iPhone, you may still cancel Apple Music on your device. Simply go to Settings and change your profile photo. iTunes App Store is a service provided by Apple Inc. Apple IDView Apple IDSubscriptionApple MusicApple Music subscription In order to terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription from the menu bar. When you wish to access your Apple ID, you may be prompted to validate your Apple ID by entering your password, using Touch ID, or using Face ID to verify your identity.
- You may also cancel your Apple Music membership using the iTunes software on your PC or Mac computer.
- To complete the process, enter your Apple ID password and click “Sign In.” Your Apple ID account page will be shown as a result of clicking this link.
- Continue to the Settings area by scrolling all the way down.
- If you have another active membership than Apple Music, select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu.
Apple Music on Android may be canceled.
Download and install Apple Music on your Android phone if you don’t already have it, and then start using it.
Log into your Apple ID and password.
On the Account Settings page, pick Manage Membership from the drop-down menu.
To terminate your Apple Music membership, just select Cancel Subscription or Cancel Trial from the drop-down menu.
Access to Apple Music after Cancelation
After canceling your Apple Music membership, you will still be able to access the service until the next monthly cycle begins.
You will be contacted a few days before your Apple Music subscription ends, and you will have the option to resubscribe to Apple Music in order to continue enjoying your music. If you have made the decision to abandon Apple Music, there is a method to keep your playlists intact. Just keep reading.
After your subscription is over
It will be necessary to uninstall the music you downloaded from the Apple Music library from all of your devices. The music you purchased from iTunes will be erased from your device, but you will be able to download it without having to pay for it once more. In addition, as you are aware, iCloud Music Collection allows you to access your complete iTunes library from anywhere. If you have contributed your own music to your iCloud Music Library, it will remain there until you re-subscribe to Apple Music, at which point you will no longer be able to access it.
Following the cancellation, you will no longer be able to access any of the playlists you have created.
How to cancel Apple Music but keep your playlists?
No matter how long you have been a subscriber to Apple Music, there is a good chance that you have compiled a playlist or two that you enjoy listening to. To be safe, it is advised that you export your whole Apple Music Playlist to a separate file in case you decide to never subscribe to Apple Music again. If you decide to switch to another music provider, you can quickly transfer all of your playlists over to the new service using the file. Tunemymusic provides the ability to export Apple Music to TXT or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you may use Tunemymusic to post this file to any music platform that accepts our service using our service.
Transfer Apple Music playlist to
If you decide to move to another music streaming service, such as Spotify, you may convert your Apple Music playlist to a Spotify playlist for free with TuneMyMusic’s free conversion tool. There is no need to log in. Transferring your complete music library to Spotify in one go is possible provided you have playlists, albums, and artists to move. Of course, you can only move your playlists if you choose to do so.
If you’re over Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription — here’s how!
Apple Music is one of numerous various streaming music subscription services, including Spotify and Tidal, that are available. Apple Music, on the other hand, is tightly interwoven into the iOS and Mac ecosystems, including features like as Siri. Nonetheless, it is not appropriate for everyone, and it lacks several features that may be found in competing services (like a dark mode on iOS). If you decide that Apple Music is not for you after a three-month trial, you may cancel your subscription at any point during that time.
- Using your iPhone or iPad, you may cancel your Apple Music membership. Learn how to cancel your Apple Music membership on a Mac in this tutorial.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and browse through the selection. In the upper right corner, tap on your Apple ID avatarin the drop-down menu
- ChooseManage Subscriptions from the drop-down menu
- LocateApple Music MembershipunderActive Subscriptions and press on it. Subscription Cancellation
- SelectCancel Subscription Tap theConfirmbutton to confirm your cancellation.
You may also make changes to your subscription plan using this screen. Example: If you are already enrolled in an individual membership, you can upgrade to a family membership by selecting the appropriate option. Regardless of whether you choose to cancel, you will be able to continue to use Apple Music until the end of your free trial or subscription cycle.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on Mac
- LaunchiTunes on your Mac
- SelectAccountfrom the menu bar
- SelectView My Accountfrom the menu
- Log in with yourApple ID and password
- And then click Done. Click on Manage once you’ve scrolled down until you see Subscriptions. Locate your Apple Music membership and then clickEdit
- Then clickCancel Subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
- And then repeat the process.
If you are dissatisfied with Apple Music as a whole, it is a simple and uncomplicated process to terminate your subscription. In your opinion, which music subscription service is the best?
Do you have any more questions about terminating Apple Music? Please share your thoughts in the comments section! In May of this year, we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. This version has been updated to work with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Millions of music are available to you in your pocket. More than 70 million songs, live radio stations hosted by well-known personalities, and thousands of curated playlists covering every genre imaginable are available on Apple’s music streaming service. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Analog to Digital Conversion
What are the best DACs for iPhone and iPad?
You will require a digital to analog converter in order to listen to high-resolution Apple Lossless music on your computer (DAC). Let’s take a look at which digital audio converters are the finest for your iPhone or iPad.
How To Cancel Apple Music
Apple Music may be canceled by following these steps:
- Go to SettingsiTunesApp Store and choose it. Tap on your Apple ID to log in. From the pop-up box, select View Apple ID from the drop-down menu. Authentication of your account requires you to enter your password or to sign in with Touch ID or Face ID. Subscriptions may be found at the bottom of the Account Settings page if you scroll down. Select Apple Music Membership from the drop-down menu. On the Edit Subscription screen, select Cancel Subscription (or Free Trial) from the drop-down menu and confirm your cancellation.
Track all of your premium subscriptions in one one location, completely free. Emma can assist you with any questions you have about deleting your Apple Music account, unsubscribing from a service, or canceling a free trial period. Take a look at the guidelines above for canceling your Apple Music subscription. If you want to cancel any other popular subscription services, you may go through our directory for information on how to do so. Emmi is a money management tool that links to all of your bank accounts to assist you in tracking subscriptions and bank fees, creating budgets for each pay period, and categorizing your costs to discover areas where you may make improvements in your financial situation.
How to Cancel Apple Music Membership? What Will Happen after Cancellation?
Apple Music is a music and video streaming service established by Apple Inc. that allows users to stream music and videos. The service was introduced on June 8, 2015, and it went live on June 30, 2015, in more than 100 countries across the world. Apple Music is organized into five primary areas, each of which provides customers with fast access to hundreds of thousands of songs. ” For You ” displays customised playlists and albums based on your genre and artist choices that you select when you initially launch the app, as well as your previous play history with the app.
There are a variety of algorithmically-generated radio stations available under the ” Radio ” menu, which provides access to Apple Music’s Beats 1 24/7 always-on radio station as well as other stations.
” My Music ” displays all of the music that are currently in your collection, as well as any playlists that you have created.
What is Apple Music Membership?
As an Apple Music subscriber, you may listen to Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Windows PC, Android smartphone, and the new Apple TV, among other devices. Apple Music provides three different ways to listen to music: Student, Individual, and Family subscriptions. A monthly Apple Music subscription for an individual begins at $9.99 per month, and includes access to the entire Apple Music catalog, as well as suggestions and radio stations.
A Family Membership, which costs $14.99 a month, allows households of up to six people to stream any Apple Music song they choose. Student subscribers at degree-granting universities and colleges can take advantage of a special cost of $4.99 per month for a 12-month subscription.
How Can I Cancel Apple Music Membership?
For the first three months, the new member will be allowed to participate in a free trial. If you do not turn off automatic updates in your account settings before the end of the trial period, your membership will be automatically renewed at the conclusion of the trial period and you will be charged monthly thereafter. If you do not wish to proceed, you must disable the auto-renewal immediately away. Click here for instructions. It is quite simple to terminate your Apple Music subscription. Click here for more information.
You may now go to Subscriptions and make changes to your membership information.
Then, under the Settings section, select Manage from the drop-down menu next to Subscriptions.
What Will Happen after Cancelling Apple Music Membership?
Any streaming music you’ve added to your library from the Apple Music catalog will no longer be playable after you terminate your Apple Music membership. You’ll also lose the ability to browse through the streaming catalog or play custom playlists once you quit your Apple Music membership. In order to have these tracks restored, you must reactivate your subscription within thirty days after the termination date.) It will be unable to add Apple Music material to your library, listen to radio stations, download music for off-line listening, or receive music recommendations from experts if you cancel your subscription after the cancellation period.
(Any music you own that you’ve downloaded to other devices, on the other hand, will stay in their original form — they will not be deleted.)
The Most Powerful Apple Music Converter for Apple Users
NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter (for Mac|for Windows) NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter (for Mac|for Windows) A multi-function audio conversion tool, iTunes Audio Converter, was developed by NoteBurner Inc. in answer to the demands of customers who like listening to music on a regular basis. iTunes Audio Converter, which makes use of cutting-edge technology, will be able to record Apple Music with output quality that is identical to the original. Apple Music, iTunes audio files, and Apple Music may be converted to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC at 10X quicker speed so that they can be played offline on any of your devices, such as your iPhone, iPad Pro, iPod, MP3 player, Roku, Windows Phone, and so on.
How To Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription From Any Device
The streaming service Apple Music has a lot to offer — but it isn’t the right fit for every music lover. Find out how to cancel your membership in a matter of seconds by following the steps below. When it comes to streaming services, AppleMusic is one of the best, but if someone wants to switch to another service, understanding how to cancel their AppleMusic membership is an important part of the process. Since its debut in 2015, Apple Music has grown to become one of the most popular music streaming services available.
- Apple Music is a terrific choice, regardless of whether someone is listening on an iPhone, an Android, or another device.
- Music streaming services such as Spotify and Amazon Music provide more tailored playlists for users to listen to, Amazon Music is a more reasonable option for Prime customers, and YouTube Music is a good bargain for anyone who spends a lot of time in the YouTube ecosystem.
- Upon carefully reading through Apple’s published guidelines, it becomes clear that canceling Apple Music will take only a few seconds.
- If the profile icon isn’t visible, click ‘Sign in’ and enter your Apple account credentials to access your profile.
To cancel your subscription, go to your profile icon and select ‘Settings.’ Then, scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions’ section and select ‘Manage.’ Finally, click on the cancel subscription button. Apple Music subscriptions are no longer available in a single click.
How To Cancel Apple Music From An iPhone, iPad, or Mac
The fact that the ‘Cancel subscription’ option is not visible does not indicate that Apple Music has to be terminated from a device other than an Apple device. On an iPhone or iPad, users must open the Settings app, tap their profile icon at the top of the screen, tap ‘Subscriptions,’ select ‘Apple Music’ from the list of available subscriptions, and then tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’ On a Mac, users must open the Applications folder and select ‘Apple Music’ from the list of available subscriptions.
- Open the App Store, click the profile symbol in the lower-left corner of the app, then select ‘View information’ near the top of the page, confirm your Apple account details, scroll down to the Manage area, then click the ‘Manage’ option next to Subscriptions at the bottom of the page.
- For those who want to share Apple Music with their significant other or family members, an Apple Music Family membership is a good investment.
- The Apple Music Student plan, which includes access to Apple Music and Apple TV+ at a discounted fee of $4.99 per month, is also available to students in college or university.
- Please feel free to cancel Apple Music and never look back if none of the solutions listed above sound appealing.
- Simply follow the instructions outlined above, and you’ll be finished with Apple Music in no time at all.
- Source:Apple The actor who played Hawkeye claims that his portrayal of the daredevil was too hardcore for the character.
- His primary interest is cellphones, but he’s eager to chat to you for hours about just about everything that involves a computer processor.
- Joe Maring has more to say.
How to Cancel Apple Music
When the free trial period for Apple Music expires, subscribers will be required to pay a monthly membership price.
This article will walk you through the process of canceling your Apple Music membership.
How to Cancel Apple Music
Apple Music’s user interface is a little nefarious in its design. It is not as simple as it appears to be to cancel a reservation. Users have become accustomed to looking for the account screen. This appears to be a widely acknowledged practice when it comes to the management of subscriptions. Apple hides this choice under the heading “View Apple ID,” apparently in an effort to make the procedure more difficult to understand. Until now, I had no idea that you could cancel your membership from within the Music app.
- This method works for any subscription, including Apple Music, HBO NOW, and Showtime.
- The Account screen will display in a few moments.
- You must authenticate with the iTunes Store by entering your username and password.
- Select Manage from the Subscriptions drop-down menu.
- Select Your Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Turn off the Automatic Renewal switch if it is turned on.
- If your Apple Music membership is cancelled, the Apple Music Membership screen will appear, indicating that your subscription has been terminated.
Your free trial will expire at 12:00 a.m.
Even after your trial period has ended, you can continue to use the Music app.
The need to subscribe to Apple Music will be repeatedly pressed upon you.
You may also check to see if Apple Music has been canceled by selecting the user symbol in the upper left corner and reading the Account page that appears.
You may also wish to delete any Apple Music tracks or albums that you have downloaded because they will no longer be able to be played.
Hide Apple Music by navigating to SettingsMusic and selecting Show Apple Music from the drop-down menu that appears.
There will only be possibilities for iTunes purchases and radio stations.
You may erase these albums by heading to SettingsMusic and turning off the iCloud Music Library feature under iCloud Music Library.
Apple Music tracks will be removed if you confirm the removal.
To make changes, click the Edit button in the upper right corner. You have the option of deleting All Songs or deleting specific artists or albums.
Forgot to Cancel Apple Music?
Apple Music members sometimes overlook the option to turn off automatic renewals or are just unaware of the options. Some users may have been unaware that Apple will begin charging you after the trial period has expired. After all, while the transaction is done through iTunes, you never entered your credit card information into the system. Apple will normally send an email, but it is not guaranteed that everyone will get it. In the event that you have been charged for an Apple Music membership that you did not want, you may be eligible for a refund.
- Then, choose or touch on Contact Apple Support from the menu bar.
- Choose “iTunes Store” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “iTunes Store account billing” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the most appropriate method of communicating with Apple.
- Apple has offered some reimbursements to customers for the first month of Apple Music billing.
- You can also submit a claim with your credit card provider, but this is not something I would advocate in this situation.
- They have the ability to disable your Apple ID, which would result in your expulsion from the Apple ecosystem.
Why I Cancelled Apple Music
I was overjoyed when the announcement of Apple Music was made. As soon as the rumors began to circulate, I began to make use of Spotify’s free service. It was enjoyable, and I was astonished by the amount of music available. My musical preferences are somewhat distinctive. Art rock, severe technical metal, avant-garde jazz, fusion, thrash, classical, post-punk, and progressive rock are some of my favorite musical genres. Some of this music is tough to come by on iTunes or on CD, for example. I was under the impression that music subscription services exclusively provided Top 40 pop music.
I considered Apple Music as a possible alternative to Spotify that would be even better.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
What is the best way to cancel an Apple Music subscription? Do I still have access to the Apple music I’ve downloaded after I’ve unsubscribed from Apple Music? ‘How can I ensure that Apple Music remains in my possession indefinitely?’ Do you have any of the same questions that I do? Don’t be concerned! You’ll find the solution to those questions right here on this page. Apple Music is one of the most popular subscription-based music streaming services on the market, with more than 100 million subscribers to date.
If you decide to cancel your membership, the procedure is pretty straightforward.
Since you have downloaded all of the Apple Music songs to your devices, it goes without saying that you will lose access to all of them once your membership is cancelled.
If you want to retain Apple Music tracks on your smartphone for as long as possible, the simple solution described in part 2 will be your best option.
Part 1. How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
If you want to cancel your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone or iPad, you may do it either using the Settings app or the Apple Music app. Subscriptions can be cancelled using the Settings menu:
- Step 1. Go to Settings and choose your Apple ID name from the drop-down menu. Step 2.Select Subscriptions from your device’s menu
- Step 3.Select Apple Music Subscription from the list and press it. Step 4.Press the Cancel Apple Music Subscription button
- Step 5.Press the Confirm button to complete the cancellation of Apple Music subscription.
Cancelling a subscription in the Apple Music App is as follows:
- The following steps are required: Step 1.Open the Apple Music app
- Step 2.Tap on the Listen Now symbol
- Step 3.Tap on the profile icon to access the Account page
- Step 4.Tap Manage Membership
- Step 5.Tap Cancel Apple Music Subscription
- Step 6.Tap Confirm to cancel Apple Music subscription
- Step 7.
Method 2: Unsubscribe on Android Devices
Android users may also unsubscribe from the service using the Apple Music app. Cancelling a subscription in the Apple Music App is as follows:
- Using the Apple Music app, follow these steps: Step 1. Launch the app
- Step 2. Tap the Listen Now icon
- Step 3. Select the settings menu (three-dot) and Account
- And Step 4. Step 4.Click on the profile symbol to be taken to the Account page. Step 5. Select Manage Subscription
- Step 6. Select Cancel Apple Music Subscription
- Step 7. Select Continue. Step 7.Press the Confirm button to end your Apple Music membership.
If you signed up for Apple Music through the Google Play Store, you may cancel your subscription directly from the shop. Apple Music may be found by opening the menu in the Play Store app and selecting Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from Apple Music, select Remove from the drop-down menu next to the service.
Method 3: Unsubscribe on Apple Watch
Apple Watch users can cancel their Apple Music subscription by following these steps:
- First, open the Apple Watch App Store from your wrist. Step 2.Scroll down to Account and tap it to open it. Step 3.Click on Subscription
- Step 4.Search for and press on Apple Music Subscription
- Step 5.Click on Cancel Subscription and enter your confirmation code
Method 4: Unsubscribe on Mac
Cancelling an Apple Music subscription on a Mac is as follows:
- Step 1: Launch the App Store application. Click on the sign-in button (Profile) or your name at the bottom of the sidebar
- Then, at the top of the window, click on View Information to see the information you entered. Register with your Apple ID (if one is necessary)
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the Account Information screen until you reach the Manage section and select the Manage option. Step 4. To edit your Apple Music membership, follow the steps outlined in Step 5. 6th step: Click on Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation.
The first step is to launch the App Store application. Click on the sign-in button (Profile) or your name at the bottom of the sidebar; then, at the top of the window, click on View Information to see the information you requested. (If necessary, sign in with your Apple ID.) Then scroll down to the bottom of the Account Information screen until you reach the Manage section and select the Manage option; Step 4. Click on the Edit link next to the Apple Music membership in Step 5. Step 6. Step 6.Click Cancel Subscription and provide your confirmation code.
Method 5: Unsubscribe on iTunes
When using a Windows PC or a Mac (running macOS X 10.14 or older), you can cancel your Apple Music membership by using the iTunes application. On iTunes, you can cancel your Apple Music subscription by following these steps:
- Step 1: Launch iTunes on your computer’s hard drive. Go to AccountMyAccount and login in with your Apple ID to access your account details. Step 2. In the Settings session, scroll down to the Manage link and choose it. Click the Edit link next to the Apple Music subscription to make changes. Step 4. Step 5.Click the Cancel Subscription button and provide your confirmation code to complete the canceling process.
Method 6: Unsubscribe on Web
Apple Music may also be accessed through the website, where you can listen to music using the online player and even manage your membership. As a result, you can cancel your Apple Music subscription on the company’s website. Apple Music Subscription Cancellation on the Web:
- Step 1. Go to the Apple Music online player and sign in using your Apple ID. Step 2: Select the Profile iconSettings from the drop-down menu. Third, scroll down to the Subscriptions area and select the Manage option. Click on the Cancel Subscription option and enter your confirmation code
- Step 4.
Method 7: Unsubscribe on Apple TV
Apple Music is now available on the fourth-generation Apple TV as well as the Apple TV 4K. As a result, you may also manage your subscription in your Apple ID from your television. Apple TV users can cancel their Apple Music subscription by following these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the Settings menu on your Apple TV. Step 2.Select UsersAccount (Choose the Apple Music account that you want to use)
- Step 3.Select Subscriptions
- Step 4.Select Finish. Step 4: Select the Apple Music Subscription option. 5. Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and confirm the cancellation.
Step 1: Go to the Apple TV’s Settings menu. Subscriptions are selected in Step 3. Step 2.Choose UsersAccount (select the Apple Music account that has been subscribed to); Subscriptions is selected in Step 3. The Apple Music Subscription option is available in Step 4. Choosing Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and confirming the cancellation.
Part 2. How to Keep Apple Music Forever After Unsubscribing
As previously stated, after your Apple Music subscription expires, you will no longer have access to any of the music stored on Apple Music, including any songs downloaded through the app. All of the songs that are downloaded through the Apple Music app are saved as protected media files that can only be played within the Apple Music application. Because of this, if you want to retain them forever, you’ll need to convert Apple Music to an open-source format like MP3. TunePat Apple Music Converter is a clever program that can assist you in converting Apple Music and save it in many formats such as MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, and WAV.
It is important to note that, in contrast to other Apple Music converters, this tool converts music directly from the Apple Music online player, which eliminates the need to install the Apple Music app on your computer.
Furthermore, TunePat Apple Music Converter works at up to 10X faster speeds than other converters, making it significantly faster than the competition.
Learn more about TunePat Apple Music Converter (Win/Mac) by visiting their website. TunePat Apple Music Converter’s most important features are as follows: iTunes to Apple Music Converter (TunePat)
How to Keep Apple Music Forever
We’ve put up a guide that will walk you through the process of downloading music from the Apple Music online player and saving it permanently. Before you begin, please ensure that you have downloaded and installed the most recent version of Apple Music Converter on your computer. The first step is to sign in with your Apple ID. To do so, simply start TunePat Apple Music Converter after it has been installed and then follow the prompts to enter the login page. Please provide your Apple ID information in order for TunePat to be able to access your iTunes Music library.
This will bring up the settings box, where you may configure the output format (AUTO/MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), audio quality, the download location, and whether you want the output files organized by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, Album/Artist, or Album/Album).
The third step is to add Apple Music tracks.
Simply choose a playlist/artist/album, click the blue Add button situated in the bottom right corner of the screen, and then select the songs you wish to download from the pop-up adding box.
Step 4: Download Apple Music as an MP3 file from your computer.
After that, locate the converted Apple Music tracks in the “History” folder and choose them by clicking on their folder icon.
It goes without saying that you can also move Apple Music files to an external hard drive or other devices.
TunePat Apple Music Converter is the tool you must have if you want to maintain your Apple Music forever. It is a fantastic and simple-to-use solution for converting Apple Music, and you will never again be without access to your favorite tunes. Simply download and run this useful application by clicking on the ‘Download’ button. Without a license, you may convert the first three minutes of each song and convert up to three music files at the same time. Please keep in mind that the free trial version of the TunePat Apple Audio Converter only allows you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert up to three music files at a time.